BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So guys, two things:

1. Does anyone need Nuparu for anything? Just want to make sure I haven't missed anyone. PM me if you need me for something as Onu's Akiri.

2. There is still one Exo-Matoran left. Yep, that's right, there's still one Matoran exo-suit left for anyone who hasn't had the chance to get their hands on one. I still have my criteria for making a request linked in my signature, so knock yourselves out.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Sorry about disappearing again. Just kind of busy with life . Said busyness has me going out to the boonies with shoddy net connection for another week or so. So instead of just ditching any interactions I may have bogged down, I'll just give bunnying permissions out to those I am currently interacting with, who exactly you all are I have forgotten.

Be back soonish for real hopefully.

luv u

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

Well... that was certainly quite the interesting read. Makes me curious to see how things turn out.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I seldom say this regarding events in the BZPRPG, but that was well worth the wait. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have to ask, does the Plot have a set outcome, or can it be changed due to Player actions? Like does what we do really have an effect on the plot, or will it follow a set course?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Bit of both. The Staff have a general end point in mind but the state of the RPG when we get there is mostly up to the players.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I just ask, because it would be really dissapointing if no matter what people did, if the end goal was a set either 'Good wins, or evil wins'

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I have to ask, does the Plot have a set outcome, or can it be changed due to Player actions? Like does what we do really have an effect on the plot, or will it follow a set course?

Silvan largely has it right, but it's a bit more complicated than that.

Every arc has a point that we will reach, because it's where the game needs to go. Because running a game of this scale in such a way that we have to tweak the end result for every player action just isn't possible. We'd never be able to move the plot along, because we would never be able to know what plot points we would actually reach. 

So in a way, there are certain events that are set in stone. How we reach them changes, but we will reach them.

But, these are only the largest points. Makuta falling last arc was one such point. The only way the 2012 arc was going to end was with the Maru beating Makuta. But everything that happened along the way was up in the air. The most key portion of the end of this arc is set in stone, but not what the world looks like when it happens. Ko-Koro's fall? Could have gone either way. The Rahkshi fights last arc could have gone either way, and every interaction with Heuani could have gone a different way.

The key portions of how this arc ends are certain, but how we get there, and what the world looks like when we do, depends on what is done between now and then.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Soooooooo.

Echelon now has the knowledge of the Gates, the Legend, where Makuta went and all the charms needed to open the main door to the Vault.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What would opening the main door of the vault do for him that he doesn't already have access to. I mean he already has access to the antidermis and tech that was hidden behind the vaults doors.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Strictly speaking, the Vault loot was essentially in an antechamber. The Piraka bypassed the Abettor to reach that antechamber. They didn't open the entire Vault.

Is this end point still a long way away, or what?

The end point is getting closer. Can't say for sure how far off, because that depends on how quickly we can do things.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That's only if that chamber is the only thing that the gate lets you get tooooo- right I forgot that many of you have not been a part of the BZPRPG for the entire arc.

Listen kiddos, it's time for me to explain a thing or two

The staff have been dropping hints about stuff for the entire arc. One such hint is a Gate and Abettor on Kentoku that is identical to the one in Makuta's lair. In addition there have been hints about possible contact between the two islands looooong ago. There have been references to a teleportation system on the island of Mata Nui itself. At one point last arc Joske took this system to a place that was as much metaphysical as it was physical. It's not hard to make the jump that such a system might be able to reach into the Legend as well.

Earlier this arc he tried to activate it by placing the Temple Charms into slots in the floor in front of the Vault. Although he failed I believe that he was able to keep the charms with him.

So Echelon now knows about this system, has the means to activate it, knows that Makuta is not dead and can theoretically be brought back to something rather less Limbo-like.

This is just conjecture on my part but I would say it's entirely possible that Makuta could be brought back by the end of the arc.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

This is just conjecture on my part but I would say it's entirely possible that Makuta could be brought back by the end of the arc.

Ooh, excellent. I've been waiting for this. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm starting to feel the need to point out that Makuta was playing with the island for the entirety of the first arc and he was only just barely sealed away. If he gets out again it's safe to assume that there will be a lot of dead PCs.

Also chances are pretty good that it's not a done deal. As Krayzikk said earlier, they have a basic endpoint for the arc but what the game looks like once it gets there is pretty flexible.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

On one note, I c that perl just there

On another, Makuta and everything that would probably change with him being a thing again is that we can hit things more often.

I've been itching to get my Elaadis into a fight.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!