BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Oh my. I don't post for about a month or two having got bored, come back to find one of my character's only friends has been forcibly brainwashed into some cult whose purpose I am unsure of. And yet all i can think to say is "that's normal."

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Hello fellow BZPRPGers, I would like to tender the offer of having the delight of your company with us on this wonderful seventeen of a journey which we have planned ahead...Basically, JL, Toa of Awesomenes and Toatapio and I have formed a small player group to solve the Vault Riddle and doing so requires us to voyage tp the... somewhere we cannot say here. If you are interested, please PM us and our characters and we can set up an IC meeting and we will reveal more details to you. Thank you all for your time :)

Is the Xa-koro expedition still on, and who should one talk too?

Also, if I want to refer a case to the Investigative Corps in Ta-koro, what should I do?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Krayzikk is a bit inactive right now, so it might be hard getting hold of him.

Or perhaps, one might simply PM me. :pYukiko, one would probably speak to either a secretary, or a member of the Corps. You can either use and control an NPC yourself, or I can handle the NPC. Whichever is more convenient for you.I do intend to iron out the structure of both the Corp and the Guard as a whole, but finals limited my time, and I'm working from my phone. I should have full internet again soon.If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I think I cleared space in my inbox a few days ago.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hello fellow BZPRPGers, I would like to tender the offer of having the delight of your company with us on this wonderful seventeen of a journey which we have planned ahead...Basically, JL, Toa of Awesomenes and Toatapio and I have formed a small player group to solve the Vault Riddle and doing so requires us to voyage tp the... somewhere we cannot say here. If you are interested, please PM us and our characters and we can set up an IC meeting and we will reveal more details to you. Thank you all for your time :)

Oh, and yeah, we do have Nuju's permission to take a boat and go in that direction.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey guys, still busy myself but posting to say Tahakii will be not being playing for a while because of personal issues.He hopes to return soon however.

He apologizes for anyone looking for him.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Hey guys, still busy myself but posting to say Tahakii will be not being playing for a while because of personal issues.He hopes to return soon however. He apologizes for anyone looking for him.

Thank you! I might move on from our jam in Ga however, if he won't be returning for a while. If you have contact with him, would you mind asking if that's alright? If not, don't sweat it

Yo peeps - I'm leaving to go on vacation early Friday morning. I'll be gone roughly two weeks, and while I may find some internet here and there, I won't guarantee anything.

My characters will tag along with whomever they're with. If the island suddenly breaks into all-out war, then I give control of all my chars to Tyler, with the request that they kick as much butt as possible. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though.

Keep your sticks on the ice~

Yo Norik, I PMed you a while ago, I'm interested in that voyage if you didn't get it!

Congrats you are in! Check your PM.
Just gonna ask that if anyone has any more 1 on 1 convos like this, can we please keep it to PM, whether it be Voyage business or other stuff?Especially when talking about PM's? Thanks :)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

To all involved in the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an. Let me state that it will be kicked back into swing around July 7th.

Please, do not PM me until then. I'll be a place with barely a fragment of internet.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Mata Nui Daily

• Large Crew Needed for Voyage: Toa Ignitus, Rerus, Oriak, Xadah, Gravus, and others are recruiting brave adventures to be their crew on a dangerous journey across the ocean. The ship will sail in the direction of the Red Star in hopes of learning more about whether it does connect to the Vault Riddle. Head to the Ko-Koro Inn and seek out the aforementioned group of Toa to learn more.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Guys, I've been thinking about the conversation about Heuani's sword between Stannis and Joske, and I have a theory about that weapon:

Heuani's crystal flamberge is a piece of Dasaka weaponry.

(Just for the record, I had a very nice, detailed essay written up to prove my point, but then my computer had a hissy fit and I lost it all -- so, this'll be the abridged version)

The Dasaka are known to possess some vaguely defined psionic abilities so far (telepathy, telekineticism, energy-sword-making, etc.), as well as some sort of crystal armour.

Stannis has commented that Heuani's crystal flamberge was much prettier than any of the other Shadow Toa, possibly hinting to an alien origin. Joske points out that he instinctually knew how to wield the sword, despite never having trained with a bladed weapon before.

While it's a very far stretch, it's possible that the Dasaka (at one point or another) resided on Mata Nui before leaving/dying/going underground, with Makuta coming into possession of the flamberge.

It's improbable, but still possible.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I posted more or less the same theory a couple of weeks ago. It got less discusion then I was hoping for, but it seemed that everybody more or less agreed that there was a good chance of that being true.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1