BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yeah, I know, but the only character persona I have already mostly written that can apply to BZPRPG I'm saving for a Dasaka.Plus, it took me a day to work out the full logistics to make Voutok as he appears in BZPRPG, and I've already had Voutok as a full-on character in another personal something of mine for at least a year. Basically, I put a lot of thought into the characters I make, and if I was to make one from scratch it would take quite a bit longer to make sure it's not a copycat, a cliché, or just plain flat. Ergo why I've been preparing my Dasaka character since...well, the first day they were revealed to become a playable race later.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Haha... Yeah, Voutok, that's why I'm pairing down on my characters this season. :P Oh, which reminds me: I am hiring bounty hunters and mercenaries. I need some of my characters killed. If you are interested in any of the following, please give me a PM. Thanks. Note, just because they're listed doesn't mean they will get the chop in the end.

Krii -- Toa of Iron

Lear -- Toa of Air

Riaril -- Toa of Water

Draeverian Joskiir -- Toa of Sound

Fraxn Black -- Toa of Fire

Captain Commander Iraira -- Toa of Crystal

I'm suddenly realizing I have quite a few toa... Almost exclusively so. :P

OHOH! Post them here then. EVERYONE! Let's have a death fest: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD. Who do you want to give up or clean out of your profiles? Who's a stagnant and uninteresting character for you these days? Once we've all posted, we can PM each other to BID on who gets to ice them. :P

Well, there's certainly going to be quite a lot of bodies piling up in the very near future...

Is there anything else one could do other than murder 10 or so people? I don't think joining into the BZPRPG and immediately murdering people would be a good start... maybe after a few days, but definitely not the first thing I want to do with my characters.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Well, there's certainly going to be quite a lot of bodies piling up in the very near future...

Is there anything else one could do other than murder 10 or so people? I don't think joining into the BZPRPG and immediately murdering people would be a good start... maybe after a few days, but definitely not the first thing I want to do with my characters.

Do it son!

Fo real tho this could be baaaad

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

You could be a mortician.

Hah, nah I don't think studying dead bodies would do that much.

Then again, there will be quite a few... it could be a good source of money to try and find who killed who... then again that may get one or both of my chars killed as well. Which I don't really want.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Riaril studies dead bodies. There just is an insufficient amount of cadavers at the moment.

Right now there aren't. But there will be a lot of them soon. Maybe even more than 10 if anyone else plans on ridding themselves of some characters...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I think posting in the GD about who we are offering up for character death is a good idea. It gets the word out, and allows players who want their characters to be murderers have an easy way to pick a target. Im not saying a one post kill, but it brings the players into contact so they can work put the details on pm.

Edited by Kughii

Anyone know where to buy photothermic powder? Any PC vendors?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I imagine by now the black market has its hands on some, or a knock-off variation at the least. The stuff's on Nuju's list for items you can have, so as long as you have a good reason to obtain it, there shouldn't be a need for getting it directly from its inventor.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Theoretically, the Toa Akiru Forge (Onu) should be able to make you some. Since we have a Toa of Crystal on staff, the only trick is getting the ratio right on the lightstone and heatstone powders.

Note, however, that the Akiru would only sell the explosives to someone who has good, morally acceptable reason to buy them. Just noting that since the Brotherhood is something you lead.

I imagine by now the black market has its hands on some, or a knock-off variation at the least. The stuff's on Nuju's list for items you can have, so as long as you have a good reason to obtain it, there shouldn't be a need for getting it directly from its inventor.

Oh, of course. I was just saying that I had a character from whom it could be bought, who happened to also be its inventor.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I don't mean to pester, but the Brotherhood is a good place for unwanted characters. We can convert heroes into terroristic villians and villians into fanatical religious

nutjobs.

Just have to be Toa, Lesterin or Skakdi.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OHOH! Post them here then. EVERYONE! Let's have a death fest: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD. Who do you want to give up or clean out of your profiles? Who's a stagnant and uninteresting character for you these days? Once we've all posted, we can PM each other to BID on who gets to ice them. :P

While we're still on the same page, I've got a mercenary/assassin character who needs a job.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles