BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hey, nice to see a new face around here. First off I'd like to point you to the Official Rules and Stuff.

There you can find guides about good RPing as well as an Example Posts, you can also get caught up on the recent happenings in the News.

Next please read the first few posts of this topic so you can see a brief overview of the current arc as well as newer rules. All the stuff posted by Nuju on those first 2 or three posts are important.

Then you can head to the Profile Pages where you can read a list of approved species as well as see example profiles for how your character should look. Also note that unless you have custom powers or foreign tech you do not require an approval and can just post and play. That should help you get started, word of personal advice is once you start find an experienced player and stick to them. It'll do wonders for your Roleplaying Abilities as well allow you to proper learn how to play the game. Don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the awesome staff of this RPG (Nuju Metru, Emzee, Friar Tuck, and Emperor Whenua.) a PM if you have any questions.

I'd like to say welcome once more and hope you have a great time here.

Also to answer your question, no you can't be a Makuta but you don't have to be a Matoran either, the list of approved species is on the Profile Pages.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Hello, Keplers! I'll be in touch with you in a few minutes. However, I cannot PM you until you have ten posts, so I would recommend heading to the General Discussion forum and offering your thoughts on a few topics to boost your post count after reading the rules of this forum and the first post of this topic.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hello, Keplers! I'll be in touch with you in a few minutes. However, I cannot PM you until you have ten posts, so I would recommend heading to the General Discussion forum and offering your thoughts on a few topics to boost your post count after reading the rules of this forum and the first post of this topic.

Five posts. Not ten.

But the playable species are:

-Toa

-Matoran

-Turaga

-Vortixx

-Skakdi

And there are Lesterin, but you don't know what those are, so it would be best to stick to the five I listed.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pssssst play someone who'd go on an archaeological expedition for whatever reason (including FAAAAAABULOUS CASH once Iokua finds a benefactor which is probably never) so that you can hang with me and instantly have something to do.

Edited by Little Miss Krahka

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

Pssssst play someone who'd go on an archaeological expedition for whatever reason (including FAAAAAABULOUS CASH once Iokua finds a benefactor which is probably never) so that you can hang with me and instantly have something to do.

PsssssI did

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Five posts. Not ten.

But the playable species are:

-Toa

-Matoran

-Turaga

-Vortixx

-Skakdi

And there are Lesterin, but you don't know what those are, so it would be best to stick to the five I listed.

Building upon what Canis said, we can play as those five species, but you can ask a GM if you can play a custom species, or some other unlisted species.

Like Steltians.

Hey guys. I'm disappearing for a week. If anyone thinks they need to bunny my characters PM me NOW! That is all. Go back to your lives. No need to care.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Last thing happened to a would-be assassin. She was hanged. But the police still did those things(or wanted to for the second) whether it was official or not.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

There's a difference between being brutal and carrying out an execution sentence, for one thing, and for another, the actions of two of those in the guard force are not representative of that entire force.

As well, if you think that an action like the tantamount murder of another being (Daylaria's "eating of souls"), carried out for no legal reason, is going to go unpunished once it is learned of, you'd be wrong. It would be the basest foolishness to just ignore something like that and let the one who carried out the act continue to serve.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

But no one does know. All I was saying is criminals beware Ga-Koro.

snip

i wish someone would have informed me about that one

-Tyler

Oh, I just assumed it happened since she threatened to do it (and worse) to my guy.

You know what makes me sad, besides Joffrey Baratheon and violence in Darfur?

People going on about stuff they have no idea of, without at least having the decency to check their facts first.

Now I'm pouting.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Last thing happened to a would-be assassin. She was hanged.

i wish someone would have informed me about that one

-Tyler

sorry, but i had to exert my otter mind-control on you

consider it revenge for eating all my oysters

But no one does know. All I was saying is criminals beware Ga-Koro.

Criminals beware everywhere, not strictly Ga-Koro. And while nobody knows of that at the moment, you've been RPing long enough to realize things like that can easily change.

profiles i guess

You're talking about Ga, the place where the Akiri cried her eyes out because she had to deliver capital punishment. Honestly, Daylaria's the worst and she's well on her way to being discharged. ;)

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Daylaria-I eat your soul

Shadd-I crush your face

Hahli-I snap your neck

Need I go on?

Suddenly having that Kughii-Vibe again. Y'know, where you have a character high up in the ranks somewhere and they're completely ignored in general conversation? yeah. that one.

In all seriousness though, I would guess the reason behind an increase in military force and guardship around each Koro is due to the last few years of intense terrorism/bloodshed/criminal activities/pancake eating contests that have really wrecked each place. Also, having a tighter military makes sense given this year's arc.

As for killing off Kughii's characters: please PM me. I have a different view on what "killing off" means though compared to what generally happens... :evilgrin:

Edited by Kughii

You know what makes me sad, besides Joffrey Baratheon

Baratheon

Unless I missed some extravagant plot twist in Martin's work, shouldn't that be Lannister?

Anyway, keeping on-topic with the BZPRPG (wouldn't want to make our resident GMs cry with frustration and annoyance), if anyone is waiting for me to post with any of my characters, send me a link to your post via PM and/or an angry complaint, also via PM.

Edited by Jon Osterman

pNNgXax.jpg

Unless I missed some extravagant plot twist in Martin's work, shouldn't that be Lannister?

Anyway, keeping on-topic with the BZPRPG (wouldn't want to make our resident GMs cry with frustration and annoyance), if anyone is waiting for me to post with any of my characters, send me a link to your post via PM and/or an angry complaint, also via PM.

His legal name is Baratheon, but that isn't important right now.

Also keeping on topic, if anyone wants to join the Marines feel free! We're really nowhere near as bad as Kapura's making us out to be, and we love you lots. c:

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just so you know, I will be gone next week with Internet. Such is camp. Char controls are as follows.

Black Inferno is under the command of Shushei Hisagi.

Toa Akiru may be controlled by The Lorax if absolutely necessary. I'd prefer to wait on Onu-Wahi interactions until I return, however.

Toa Phantoka(Red Star Voyage chars) may be controlled by Toa Aki or Norik the (Insert Current Display Name Ending Here.)

Edit: Just so you know, the control thing starts Monday.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

His legal name is Baratheon, but that isn't important right now.

Also keeping on topic, if anyone wants to join the Marines feel free! We're really nowhere near as bad as Kapura's making us out to be, and we love you lots. c:

-Tyler

Why is there never love for the Navy?

Poor Treize. Stuck by herself.

Because who doesn't like the undeniable romance of a swashbuckling rogue off trying to make a living in one of the most dangerous ways he can, while still attempting to make friends along the way?

("nobody really cares" is the non-rhetorical answer)

profiles i guess