BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Anyone who wants to join the marines is able to do so. Simply PM me a profile. Thanks.

Note that PMing Kughii a profile isn't strictly necessary; there is no approval process. :P

Yeah, this. You don't even have to PM me one. Just make one, and if you want to PM me asking for an assignment or duty, go for it.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just wanted everyone to know I'll be having a pretty slow Internet connection until about Monday, so if I'm not responding to something, just be patient, I'll try and take care of it within 24 hours.:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

The entirety of the Ga-Koro Marines has a naval basis, but you'll note that the majority of them are Marines. They spend most of their time on land. Ga-Koro has a lot of ships, but very few of them actually have an even partial player crew.As in, one.(hai treize and fortune)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Mata-Nui at least three times, Metru-Nui, Locus Abeo, Anseter Derum and at least one other that I forget the name for.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

From the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki and personal experience.

2003: Mata Nui and Mua Nui.

2004: Metru Nui.

2005: Magna Iun. An entire universe. With 13 topics, two continents and an entire planet.

2006: Terros Nui. A far southern island.

2007/2008: This year, one of the first and most sucessful RPGs, the Academy, merged with the Terros Nui universe. Making Metru and Terros playable.

2009: Locus Abeo. The first attempt at rebooting the BZPRPG. Locus was a usual elementally divided island. Notable for having the first region destroyed by PC actions (Don't get me started on everything else <_<)

2010: Aensetr Derrum. This was basically a flying city plagued by conflict. Eventually this, and EVERY preceeding BZPRPG was wiped from existance by Tuck.

2011: Or the NBZP. Mata Nui, with sorcery and meteors! Killed by the server change.

2012: Mata Nui, v3. A classic story of Matoran vs Makuta. Doesn't need much description.

2013: This current year. Mata Nui (And I predict) another island.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

You all know the Ga-Koro Marines, the guard force that has recently seen much advertisement here. You know the populous Ta-Koro Guard and you know of the aloof Sanctum Guard. You know the remote Sentinels and the air-borne Gukko Force. They've all had their advertisement, and they've yielded their own Maru. But today, I invite you to join the home of the Shovelhand himself, the place where Matoran transcend their own perceived weakness.
The Onu-Koro Ussalry.
We boast several unique benefits, including, but not limited to,
-High PC density. The Ussalry has a significant number of active members, so one will rarely be wanting for interaction. And due to the depth of the Ussalry's RPing pool, one might interact with characters of as different breeds and makes as a biologist berserker with a southern accent to a stoic and dutiful loner committed to the greater good. Want to form complex relationships? Constant development? Want to produce a character who doesn't have to cross Wahis to see interaction?
-Spectacular PCs. Want to play with the Matoran who would have halted Whenua's assassination, were it not for plot necessity? The GARarm? The Shovelhand himself?
-Access to some very nice toys. Want a drill on that lance? Access to tech as it appears? Want to guard the village with the best defenses of them all?
If the answer to any of these questions is a resounding and impassioned "YES!", then you've come to the right place. Join the Ussalry today, the most hot-blooded force on the island!
Edited by Iskandar

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You all know the Ga-Koro Marines, the guard force that has recently seen much advertisement here. You know the populous Ta-Koro Guard and you know of the aloof Sanctum Guard. You know the remote Sentinels and the air-borne Gukko Force. They've all had their advertisement, and they've yielded their own Maru. But today, I invite you to join the home of the Shovelhand himself, the place where Matoran transcend their own perceived weakness.
The Onu-Koro Ussalry.
We boast several unique benefits, including, but not limited to,
-High PC density. The Ussalry has a significant number of active members, so one will rarely be wanting for interaction. And due to the depth of the Ussalry's RPing pool, one might interact with characters of as different breeds and makes as a biologist berserker with a southern accent to a stoic and dutiful loner committed to the greater good. Want to form complex relationships? Constant development? Want to produce a character who doesn't have to cross Wahis to see interaction?
-Spectacular PCs. Want to play with the Matoran who would have halted Whenua's assassination, were it not for plot necessity? The GARarm? The Shovelhand himself?
-Access to some very nice toys. Want a drill on that lance? Access to tech as it appears? Want to guard the village with the best defenses of them all?
If the answer to any of these questions is a resounding and impassioned "YES!", then you've come to the right place. Join the Ussalry today, the most hot-blooded force on the island!

I freaking love you. Good God.

My heart won't stay still reading this.

Why am I growing more facial hair the more I read this.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well then if we are debating the pros and cons of different military groups might I present the noble and powerful
Sanctum Guard
The Sanctum Guard is the home army of Ko-Koro, tasked with guarding, policing and defending the city itself. Eighty men strong, it's a staunch and determined army with all the stubborn traits Ko-Matoran hold. It's also the best army at fighting in snow, alps and crevasses.
The Sanctum Guard has also been expanded to rival even the Ta-Koro guard in pure might; its several barracks are deeply carved in the ice walls of the village.

As you can see, Ko-Koro is the only village that rivals Ta-Koro as one of the strongest and most powerful guard forces on the island. This is the place for you if you want to be part of a powerful guard force but don’t want to work in a blisteringly hot volcano and ruin your lungs with ash.
Enjoy the cold frigid temperatures of Mount Ihu, and enjoy the company of the cold frigid guardsman. Or mess with them and try to break through their icy exterior. Fight off the local Muaka or go patrolling in a raging snowstorm. Sit motionless outside the gates and try to become a snowman! Become part of the extensive guard force and keep your favorite icy citadel strong against all threats!
Also I’m probably going to pull some kind of plot type adventure thing out someday soonish to keep this guard exciting and active. So there’s that, too!
Ko is the new Ta!
Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OMG. The voyage. People wow.

Well Kughii, when I see a plate of glistening Ham in front of me I'm going to take it. =P

Though this is getting slightly ridiculous. I had no idea that a girl being threatened can cause people to spontaneously teleport below decks.

I haven't been exactly keeping up with the voyage. What's going on there, exactly?

Death threats, fish throwing, the usual.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

You have to admit, while it's very ridulous, it's very fun. :P

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It sounds like interesting things are going on for the voyage...But since I've returned at last (surprised to learn of the announcement of so many changes to BZP, I must admit.) Anyway's, what's been happening all over the island for the past OOC week? I particularly need to focus on Onu-Wahi, Ko-Wahi (Red Star Expedition) and Le-Wahi(Xa-koro Voyage, Daylaria's ship, and ILF.) as those are the places my characters are in. But I'm still curious about everywhere else.

Only things that've really happened in the Red Star Voyage group is that there've been some more arguments between Ignitus and Gravus and Keldor about the Aegis code(Torren equivalent of the Toa code, but with some serious differences).:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Well then if we are debating the pros and cons of different military groups might I present the noble and powerful
Sanctum Guard
The Sanctum Guard is the home army of Ko-Koro, tasked with guarding, policing and defending the city itself. Eighty men strong, it's a staunch and determined army with all the stubborn traits Ko-Matoran hold. It's also the best army at fighting in snow, alps and crevasses.
The Sanctum Guard has also been expanded to rival even the Ta-Koro guard in pure might; its several barracks are deeply carved in the ice walls of the village.

As you can see, Ko-Koro is the only village that rivals Ta-Koro as one of the strongest and most powerful guard forces on the island. This is the place for you if you want to be part of a powerful guard force but don’t want to work in a blisteringly hot volcano and ruin your lungs with ash.
Enjoy the cold frigid temperatures of Mount Ihu, and enjoy the company of the cold frigid guardsman. Or mess with them and try to break through their icy exterior. Fight off the local Muaka or go patrolling in a raging snowstorm. Sit motionless outside the gates and try to become a snowman! Become part of the extensive guard force and keep your favorite icy citadel strong against all threats!
Also I’m probably going to pull some kind of plot type adventure thing out someday soonish to keep this guard exciting and active. So there’s that, too!
Ko is the new Ta!

Ahem. You might note that the description reads "might"; not skill. ;)

Ko-Koro is not the new Ta-Koro. You ever wonder about how Ko raised an army the size of Ta-Koro's in a few months? Simple. They took in every common Joe off the street, gave him the minimum training, a weapon, and sent him on his way. Ta-Koro is a guard of tradition, a guard force that truly makes the fortress village a fortress. The Ta-Koro Guard is the force that the Sentinels went to to request extra training.And please note; the Sentinels were last year the smallest force on the island, and they repelled the Rahkshi just as well as anybody else. Now, if they're coming to Ta for extra training, what's that tell you? I know what it tells me. The Ta-Koro Guard boasts the only established investigative Corp, the most skilled force on the island, and a village that could be defended with ease.

Plus, unlike the rest of y'all, I'm actually figuring out what the command structure looks like. :P And let's face it;The rest of y'all boast your alcohol, but Ta-Koro is where the Furnace Salamander's Revenge was invented.

Ko ain't the new Ta. Ta's what Ko wishes it could be. :P

What> Everyone else was getting in on the shameless promoting....

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

[...]

And please note; the Sentinels were last year the smallest force on the island, and they repelled the Rahkshi just as well as anybody else. Now, if they're coming to Ta for extra training, what's that tell you? I know what it tells me. The Ta-Koro Guard boasts the only established investigative Corp, the most skilled force on the island, and a village that could be defended with ease.

For more shameless promotion: the Ussalry boasts the only-established Special Operations force. And Mars is a member. Yet another reason to join in our crusade of MANLINESS.

Edited by Iskandar

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I was originally contemplating having one character join each force when the new season started. I ended up with one actual member (Po), one special operative of sorts (Ta) and one technically-unaffiliated-yet-somehow-affiliated character (Le).

It is as they say, no plan survives contact with the BZPRPG

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

As was I. But I wound up two characters short. I have a Colonel in the Ta-Koro Guard, a Private in the Ussalry, Corporal in the Marines and a spy in with the Sentinels.

No clue what I'd do in the Sanctum Guards and Gukko Force.

Edited by Mr. House