BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Well, now that I'm back from my two week vacation that I didn't bother to mention, I'm going to be much more active again! At least when I'm not working to death! =D

So like if you've been waiting for me to post as someone and I forgot feel free to bug me or whatever.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

So I feel special because I come back and almost immediately abandon this place.

Cause, yanno, life sucks.

So anyone have anything Seryna can jump in to? Cause I think she's done in the bar by now.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

So I feel special because I come back and almost immediately abandon this place.

Cause, yanno, life sucks.

So anyone have anything Seryna can jump in to? Cause I think she's done in the bar by now.

Well, I have an atoner of a Vo-Toa free in Ga-Koro that she can talk to. And since he hasn't had a post for weeks, he can really be anywhere in the village. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Blaze of glory" my foot; if you mess with an akiri's stuff you can die for that. A simple, ungratifying death. It's all about consequences and for every action there is an equivalent reaction. :)

Oh, but I'm not going to die. Neither are any of my soon-to-be-captors, of course, but I know that I'm not going to come out on top.

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

Oh, but I'm not going to die. Neither are any of my soon-to-be-captors, of course, but I know that I'm not going to come out on top.

Please note that you're being tracker by both a hunter who was raised outside of civilization and does not believe in a strict moral code against killing, and the Toa Maru who got so angry he accidentally broke the Toa Code.

:)

Lesse here...The three most powerful Toa of fire on the island. One is the captain of the guard, one has the power of a legendary Toa Mata, and the last one grew up killing on a daily basis. You may want to reevaluate how much fun you'll be having.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

If you count characters without a childhood at all, then some of mine as well

Anyway, it's good to be back, you wouldn't believe the horrors I saw, existing in the limbo of a broken internet connection for two days straight.

My humblest apologies to whomever's been waiting on me, and a delightful and most astute HELLO to everyone else.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ditto to that. Almost all of my characters have nice, happy childhoods and horrible adulthoods.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Ditto to that. Almost all of my characters have nice, happy childhoods and horrible adulthoods.

Mine go from horrible teenagehoods to horrible adulthoods, but no awful childhoods.

- Indefatigable Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No, actually. "Use reason to convince your captors that you are far more useful alive".

And then...what?You aren't actually going to be able to provide something until you're already in a prison cell, and if what you provide isn't very useful, then you're probably still going to rot there for the rest of your life.

Or get a death sentence.

Either way, your character is screwed. :3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Oh god, please never use that "accent" again..But anyways, the rules say that you can't avoid deaths that would realistically be impossible to avoid. I can think of quite a few ways we can pin down unavoidable deaths.

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh god, please never use that "accent" again..But anyways, the rules say that you can't avoid deaths that would realistically be impossible to avoid. I can think of quite a few ways we can pin down unavoidable deaths.

First, this.

Second, you don't honestly expect Krayzikk to let your character off easily, right?

I hope you don't, because then your grasp of reality is rather questionable.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Yes, I blew up your things. Yes, I know I'm going to be beaten brutally by your cronies. But, I have an idea. Akriin is a mercenary, the kind that will take any contract, from any person. Including you! Perhaps sparing him would be suitable payment for a big favor. What say you?"

"That is something that I will have to ponder.

Because no matter my OOC opinion, what occurs IC cannot stray too far from what would without the OOC. To translate to a more simpler explanation, that basically means that it all depends on what Jaller thinks. Which is, in large part, dependent on what Akriin does. If he's difficult and refuses to cooperate, then his fate will be worse. If he's cooperative and honest, then he has a far greater chance of coming out relatively unscathed. There will be consequences of some kind, that's simply a product of the events that occurred. But their severity is dependent on his actions."

Morally unambiguous.

Hey, Obvious? Remind me what the first initial of "PM" stands for?

And I'm sure that the players of Kino, Liacada, Oreius, and Angelus absolutely love having their characters publicly referred to as "my cronies".

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, let's just see how it plays out. I'm sure this great big incident won't leave a lasting effect on any aspect of the game.

T'least, I hope not.

Any who, mister Content, can I get a brief physical description of the Fourtune's crew? I have no idea what to write about 'em.

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

I would say "welcome back", had it not been for the fact that I'm still fairly new around here.

Ah, what the heck; welcome back, Pakiro :)

BTW: Has anyone seen Sharkictus recently, we were doing something together and then he just sort vanished.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...