BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

You're Hubert. You do lots.

Was I the only one who felt withdrawal symptoms?

No.. your not the only one

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, so, another timeskip. One question: Does this mean we do not go through the Akiri meeting? Or will we start off with that, (which is an option considering what I know so far). I am just asking since there were posts planned that have not yet been written and I'd really really hate to see some of the ideas get lost. Especially the pre-meeting get-together of Korero and Leah, the last bit of action in Pala-Koro as well as a few things for Kohra and the Traveler.

I mean we can move forward, but I will make those things happen, either in game-time or as flashbacks ;)

PS: Congratulations, Tyler ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

So, time skip...welp.While part of me regrets the necessity of this, another part is rather excited ^^I guess we need to know just how far ahead the time skip takes us before we can truly plan how to deal with it. I'm going to agree with Veed that flashbacks will be in order; just how much of the planned interaction must take place in these flashbacks remains to be seen.

Edited by GHOStDOS

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

EDIT: Filler while I respond to all those exciting posts my iPod for some reason decided not to tell me about :3

Lol.. i love how that was worded

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The pretty boy swag has been armed.

LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG BAD GIRLZ DO IT WELL

To all who are explicitly concerned about the state of affairs on the island: it's my goal to have an Akiri Hahli post at least in existence tonight that I think will be the first in a series of post that helps to clarify a little bit about what exactly is going on in our fair Verona. As soon as the game reopens I'll have it up. It helps me to help you.

Thanks for the well-wishes guys! Pretty boy swag is locked, cocked, and we are a-go.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Everyone knows I love timeline disruptions and paradoxes. :vahi:

The data loss is really a shame, but I'm seriously just happy to get kind of a new start on this. More specifically getting rid of five dead subplots that constricted my characters.

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense! :P

@Kumu Islet Diving Team: What happens to the expedition now? And what about a certain hostage you took?

And this why making more characters when you already have forty or so is a bad plan.Remember kids: reuse, recycle, and redeem for prizes.

If the stupidity from my characters could be redeemed for ice cream that would be nice.

Would this mean my character would have:

A.) attempted escape

B.) Moved to a high security facility

C.) Death by Korero.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Well, all things considered, that turned out waaay better than I'd expected. The staff here has a way of using even the most unpleasant turns-of-events to respark excitement in the BZPRPG player base, don't they? :)And, whilst all this was going on, I put a last layer of polish on my third PC's profile, and will have her active as soon as possible. If anyone'd like to take part in an audacious (but carefully planned and orchestrated) campaign to take over a massive percentage of the known universe, PM me.In addition, I'm going to be dropping Roc ("The Daybreaker") from my roster. He was one of those characters who was kinda made up on the spur of the moment, and didn't quite turn out to be as interesting as I'd expected. Let's say he decided to settle down in Onu-Koro, give up the warrior's lifestyle, and join the ranks of the unimportant NPCs.

And this why making more characters when you already have forty or so is a bad plan.Remember kids: reuse, recycle, and redeem for prizes.

If the stupidity from my characters could be redeemed for ice cream that would be nice. Would this mean my character would have:A.) attempted escapeB.) Moved to a high security facilityC.) Death by Korero.
What makes you think Korero would kill him? :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Everyone knows I love timeline disruptions and paradoxes. :vahi:

The data loss is really a shame, but I'm seriously just happy to get kind of a new start on this. More specifically getting rid of five dead subplots that constricted my characters.

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense! :P

@Kumu Islet Diving Team: What happens to the expedition now? And what about a certain hostage you took?

Start suing us. I can be your lawyer.

e:

What makes you think Korero would kill him? :P

Nothings out of the question ATM.

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

Start suing us. I can be your lawyer.

That depends on whether Kavala was even released or not. If he was, he most certainly walked right into Ga-Koro and demanded justice through a trial. :P And I accept you as the lawyer, though Kavala trusts his own argumentation more. You have a character who's a lawyer?

Yeah, the Xia thing is a bit problematic, but that doesn't change the possibility of a past as a lawyer. Not sure if Kavala wants a nervous wreck to help him with his case though. :P

She wouldn't charge him until the job is done.

Xia may or may not exist, we don't know. Having somebody be a lawyer from there does not exactly work.

True.

Xia may or may not exist, we don't know. Having somebody be a lawyer from there does not exactly work.

True.

It's like I said quite a while back (well, due to the... issues it was actually pretty recent). My character, Colx, was asked why Skakdi tend to behave like they do. I proceeded with a made-up tale that only sounded similar to what canon says is the reason for Skakdi nastiness (the whole thing with Spiriah).

But what needs to be remembered is that it isn't actually true (as far as we know), just my character's theory. If I wanted, I could say that in this reality the Skakdi were originally a race of talking furniture, and that a giant sockmonster changed them into what they are now to be his party buddies, and none of you could prove it wasn't true.

And that's one of the things I love about this RPG: When you want, you can let your imagination run wild to fill in the blanks.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Let it be known that the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an is continuing into the new arc. I am talking to Nuju about its status now, so I'll update you all later. If you want to reinvent a character for the new arc, PM me and they can be in the Brotherhood upon posting of new topics. As for those in, I'll post them below...

-Mr. House (Larikon and Jorruk)

-Canis (Rakona and Thentyle)

-Crimson Superball (Ira)

-Shuhei Hisagi (Ryjak)

-Kughii (Kriigata)

-Norik the Student (Zekev and Dryken)

-The X (Zolarn)

-Toa Bulik (Dril'tonag)

-The Otter (Jaaku)

Oh, and congrats to Tyler. Though, it was just a matter of time.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It is the main ship in the Po-koro Fleet, it's been going since Onewa got kidnapped by the Infernavika last arc.

While it is a ship, the crew does a fair amount of groundside stuff and there a a good amount of rivers that would allow them to to get closer inland.

Besides, it's not like they would know where the Brotherhood was right off the bat. A fair deal of sailing around and investigating would be needed.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

oh look what happened while i was doing stuff

Congrats on promotion and such.

And timeskip. oooh new and fancy stuffs

can't wait

And of course, what happened over the past few months?

Okajo: Job at Akiru Forge

Xaron: Annoyed everyone he met by throwing money at them

Kewa: Got drunk and made some arrows

Zarok: Red star stuffs

Zolarn: Ak'rei'an stuff

Crasaro: Virtue group stuff.

Probably going to make something more interesting happen with my less-active characters. Like plots on how to throw money at the Akiris. Or drunken exploits. Or possibly even an adventure to one of these 'new topic' lands, that is if they aren't on another planet.

fun times ahead

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I've taken the liberty of recovering what profile pages I could from Google's cache. Unfortunately the first page wasn't cached, so I could only get pages 2, 3, and 4 from shortly before the downtime. You should be able to get a zip with the three pages here; let me know if there's any issues.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42