• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

BZPRPG News and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
6479 replies to this topic

#2961 Online Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,129 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 02:26 AM

Did I do anything in the last two months?

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#2962 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,268 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:24 AM

You're Hubert. You do lots.

Was I the only one who felt withdrawal symptoms?

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#2963 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,858 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:32 AM

You're Hubert. You do lots.

Was I the only one who felt withdrawal symptoms?

No.. your not the only one

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#2964 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:34 AM

Not by a long way. Still, the new stuff sounds exciting. Maybe a week without BZP will turn out to be worth it.

#2965 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members

• 1,268 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:53 AM

Yep, my written 'O' Levels are over. Yipee!

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#2966 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Makuta of Metru Nui Sealed

• 10,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 04:35 AM

Okay, so, another timeskip. One question: Does this mean we do not go through the Akiri meeting? Or will we start off with that, (which is an option considering what I know so far). I am just asking since there were posts planned that have not yet been written and I'd really really hate to see some of the ideas get lost. Especially the pre-meeting get-together of Korero and Leah, the last bit of action in Pala-Koro as well as a few things for Kohra and the Traveler. 

I mean we can move forward, but I will make those things happen, either in game-time or as flashbacks ;)

PS: Congratulations, Tyler ^^

smaugbanner.jpg

#2967 Online Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,573 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 04:45 AM

So, time skip...welp.While part of me regrets the necessity of this, another part is rather excited ^^I guess we need to know just how far ahead the time skip takes us before we can truly plan how to deal with it. I'm going to agree with Veed that flashbacks will be in order; just how much of the planned interaction must take place in these flashbacks remains to be seen.

Edited by GHOStDOS, Oct 31 2013 - 05:16 AM.

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

Merror ~ Korero ~ EchelonLohkar ~ Zadron ~ Stralix ~ Kilanya ~ Tazera ~ Enali ~ Gotsoko ~ Dakte ~ Lesterin Species

#2968 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,858 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 05:15 AM

EDIT: Filler while I respond to all those exciting posts my iPod for some reason decided not to tell me about :3

Lol.. i love how that was worded

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#2969 Online Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,129 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 05:27 AM

Timeskips do give me an excuse to not have to care about all the things I missed while I was distracted by other things, so it'll be good to get back into the game properly.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

#2970 Offline Xenophilic Zeno

Xenophilic Zeno
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,916 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 05:34 AM

Congratulations, Tyler. Get them peons.

#2971 Online LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,963 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 05:39 AM

The pretty boy swag has been armed.

LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG BAD GIRLZ DO IT WELL

To all who are explicitly concerned about the state of affairs on the island: it's my goal to have an Akiri Hahli post at least in existence tonight that I think will be the first in a series of post that helps to clarify a little bit about what exactly is going on in our fair Verona. As soon as the game reopens I'll have it up. It helps me to help you.

Thanks for the well-wishes guys! Pretty boy swag is locked, cocked, and we are a-go.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden, Oct 31 2013 - 05:49 AM.

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

NPC:

"...And that's why you always leave a note."

-Tyler

#2972 Online Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 3,573 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 05:40 AM

Also, yes - congrats to Tyler.

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

Merror ~ Korero ~ EchelonLohkar ~ Zadron ~ Stralix ~ Kilanya ~ Tazera ~ Enali ~ Gotsoko ~ Dakte ~ Lesterin Species

#2973 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,353 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 06:22 AM

Everyone knows I love timeline disruptions and paradoxes. :vahi:

The data loss is really a shame, but I'm seriously just happy to get kind of a new start on this. More specifically getting rid of five dead subplots that constricted my characters.

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense! :P

@Kumu Islet Diving Team: What happens to the expedition now? And what about a certain hostage you took?

Listen to Vakama, he knows what he's talking about.

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#2974 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 07:07 AM

How wonderful.

Time to go to the cache to search for characters. .-.

#2975 Online Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,129 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 07:59 AM

And this why making more characters when you already have forty or so is a bad plan.Remember kids: reuse, recycle, and redeem for prizes.

- D.J. Sagara

#2976 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 08:29 AM

I reused one character and made one new over the last two months.

Anyways, uggh. Google hates me because it won't let me find the cache. ;-;

#2977 Online Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 490 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 08:48 AM

And this why making more characters when you already have forty or so is a bad plan.Remember kids: reuse, recycle, and redeem for prizes.

If the stupidity from my characters could be redeemed for ice cream that would be nice.

Would this mean my character would have:

A.) attempted escape

B.) Moved to a high security facility

C.) Death by Korero.

#2978 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 382 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 09:52 AM

Well, all things considered, that turned out waaay better than I'd expected. The staff here has a way of using even the most unpleasant turns-of-events to respark excitement in the BZPRPG player base, don't they? :)And, whilst all this was going on, I put a last layer of polish on my third PC's profile, and will have her active as soon as possible. If anyone'd like to take part in an audacious (but carefully planned and orchestrated) campaign to take over a massive percentage of the known universe, PM me.In addition, I'm going to be dropping Roc ("The Daybreaker") from my roster. He was one of those characters who was kinda made up on the spur of the moment, and didn't quite turn out to be as interesting as I'd expected. Let's say he decided to settle down in Onu-Koro, give up the warrior's lifestyle, and join the ranks of the unimportant NPCs.

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

{ BZPRPG | GoMN | FTL }

#2979 Online Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 3,573 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:21 AM

If the stupidity from my characters could be redeemed for ice cream that would be nice.  Would this mean my character would have:A.) attempted escapeB.) Moved to a high security facilityC.) Death by Korero.
What makes you think Korero would kill him? :P

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

#2980 Online Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 490 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:24 AM

Everyone knows I love timeline disruptions and paradoxes. :vahi:

The data loss is really a shame, but I'm seriously just happy to get kind of a new start on this. More specifically getting rid of five dead subplots that constricted my characters.

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense! :P

@Kumu Islet Diving Team: What happens to the expedition now? And what about a certain hostage you took?

Start suing us.  I can be your lawyer.

e:

What makes you think Korero would kill him? :P

Nothings out of the question ATM.

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388, Oct 31 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#2981 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,353 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:37 AM

Start suing us.  I can be your lawyer.

That depends on whether Kavala was even released or not. If he was, he most certainly walked right into Ga-Koro and demanded justice through a trial. :P And I accept you as the lawyer, though Kavala trusts his own argumentation more. You have a character who's a lawyer?

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#2982 Online Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 490 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have a character who will take any job, and her back story has to do with being a lawyer in xia.  She is kind of an emotional wreck though.

#2983 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 916 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 12:00 PM

Xia may or may not exist, we don't know. Having somebody be a lawyer from there does not exactly work.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#2984 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,353 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 12:03 PM

Yeah, the Xia thing is a bit problematic, but that doesn't change the possibility of a past as a lawyer. Not sure if Kavala wants a nervous wreck to help him with his case though. :P

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#2985 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 237 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 12:27 PM

EDIT

... Nevermind I'm a clueless derp that's all >.<

Edited by Mr. Coffee, Oct 31 2013 - 12:58 PM.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

#2986 Online Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 490 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 01:22 PM

Yeah, the Xia thing is a bit problematic, but that doesn't change the possibility of a past as a lawyer. Not sure if Kavala wants a nervous wreck to help him with his case though. :P

She wouldn't charge him until the job is done.

Xia may or may not exist, we don't know. Having somebody be a lawyer from there does not exactly work.

True.

#2987 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,662 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 01:43 PM

True.

It's like I said quite a while back (well, due to the... issues it was actually pretty recent). My character, Colx, was asked why Skakdi tend to behave like they do. I proceeded with a made-up tale that only sounded similar to what canon says is the reason for Skakdi nastiness (the whole thing with Spiriah).

But what needs to be remembered is that it isn't actually true (as far as we know), just my character's theory. If I wanted, I could say that in this reality the Skakdi were originally a race of talking furniture, and that a giant sockmonster changed them into what they are now to be his party buddies, and none of you could prove it wasn't true.

And that's one of the things I love about this RPG: When you want, you can let your imagination run wild to fill in the blanks.

#2988 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,516 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 01:48 PM

[color=#006400;]WOOOO TYLER YOU'RE STAFF! [/color]

[color=#006400;]I knew this day would come.[/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#2989 Offline Rhaegar Targaryen

Rhaegar Targaryen
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 01:54 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Let it be known that the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an is continuing into the new arc. I am talking to Nuju about its status now, so I'll update you all later. If you want to reinvent a character for the new arc, PM me and they can be in the Brotherhood upon posting of new topics. As for those in, I'll post them below...[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Mr. House (Larikon and Jorruk)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Canis (Rakona and Thentyle)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Crimson Superball (Ira)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Shuhei Hisagi (Ryjak)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Kughii (Kriigata)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Norik the Student (Zekev and Dryken)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-The X (Zolarn)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-Toa Bulik (Dril'tonag)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]-The Otter (Jaaku)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Oh, and congrats to Tyler. Though, it was just a matter of time.[/color]

709px Rob rhaegar winterfell (200x169)

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Junyaus-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an

#2990 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,662 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 02:03 PM

That reminds me. The characters I gave away are now back on my profile again. Those who took Khervos and Zekev off my hands are free to do so a second time.

#2991 Offline Au'Rehn Rising

Au'Rehn Rising
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,925 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 02:19 PM

Well, I've suffered some casualties. Since i do most of my work editing character profiles in the edit box, I've lost a lot. I'll do my best to edit my profiles to resemble what I had before... But no promises.

#2992 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:19 PM

Well, I've only had three active characters over the past two or so months. Here's what they have done:

• Vorlik: Literally Nothing.
  • Transiz: Never does any of note.
  • Rakona: Ak'Rei'An.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#2993 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 916 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:20 PM

And suddenly I noticed that the Brotherhood is very large.

Now I know what I want the Fowadi to do.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#2994 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:26 PM

Is this Fowadi a ship? Good luck sailing it through a desert.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#2995 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 916 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 03:34 PM

It is the main ship in the Po-koro Fleet, it's been going since Onewa got kidnapped by the Infernavika last arc.

While it is a ship, the crew does a fair amount of groundside stuff and there a a good amount of rivers that would allow them to to get closer inland.

Besides, it's not like they would know where the Brotherhood was right off the bat. A fair deal of sailing around and investigating would be needed.

#2996 Online Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,129 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 04:19 PM

It is the main ship in the Po-koro Fleet, it's been going since Onewa got kidnapped by the Infernavika last arc.

Only ship, you mean.

Or did you guys get a fleet while I wasn't looking.

In other news. I like lawyers. We should totally have another court case.

- D.J. Sagara

#2997 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 916 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 06:37 PM

Po-koro has a bunch of skiffs as well that patrol the area. The Fowadi is used when something needs smashing.

#2998 Offline Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,571 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 06:54 PM

oh look what happened while i was doing stuff

Congrats on promotion and such.

And timeskip. oooh new and fancy stuffs

can't wait

And of course, what happened over the past few months?

Okajo: Job at Akiru Forge

Xaron: Annoyed everyone he met by throwing money at them

Kewa: Got drunk and made some arrows

Zarok: Red star stuffs

Zolarn: Ak'rei'an stuff

Crasaro: Virtue group stuff.

Probably going to make something more interesting happen with my less-active characters. Like plots on how to throw money at the Akiris. Or drunken exploits. Or possibly even an adventure to one of these 'new topic' lands, that is if they aren't on another planet.

fun times ahead

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#2999 Online Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,129 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 07:00 PM

Po-koro has a bunch of skiffs as well that patrol the area. The Fowadi is used when something needs smashing.

Or when you need to deliver things.

- D.J. Sagara

#3000 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Book Badger

• 879 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 07:28 PM

I've taken the liberty of recovering what profile pages I could from Google's cache. Unfortunately the first page wasn't cached, so I could only get pages 2, 3, and 4 from shortly before the downtime. You should be able to get a zip with the three pages here; let me know if there's any issues.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users