BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Personal opinion. It always differs.

I just find it less useful than, say, a Pakari or something.

I never said it was completely useless. Just the main uses I could think of for it could also be done by another mask.

I'm not creative with mask powers.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

hmm if i were to create a dasaka they would either have a mask of accuracy or fate.

Also i am sad now.. no longer on the profile topic am i second on page 2 of the profiles.. though now i am last on the first page.. sighs.. good times

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

hey i've got this char in ta-wahi open for interact he's not that cool but if u want to interact that would be cool i kno i would want to interact with him if i were not me but that's just me okay so he's kinda just sitting there doing nothing so really u can interact if u want

just so u all know i thought i would post this here for u

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

You know what the most useless mask power a Dasaka could have? The Zatth.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Hey for those interested in weaponry you may like to view this, A new weapon design for Syvra.

Also while i have a prelimary name for it 'Akrei's Thorn' i am of course open to suggestions for a different name.

And before it is said i do have Nuju metru's permission to get the blade crafted icly and to use it.

So yeah just a little something interesting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

How about we take Surina into the Marine HQ, lynch her, decapitate her, shrink her head, and then make her a virgin sacrifice to Nuju Metru, Friar Tuck, Emzee, Emporer Whenua, Tyler Durden and the disgraced god Sisen!

Who is this Emporer Whenua and why does he have my rightful seat? (Also Sisen does not hold a seat on the Supreme High Overcommittee of Councils and Juries.)

( And since this is about BZPRPG staff I deem this post wholly on-topic. :D )

Interaction request on Sado Island. Please be interested in world building this awesome paradise Nuju gave us.

Is it really a paradise? Maybe it is a one of those fake beauties? Deadly yet beautiful.. like my soul

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well, that was fast. Thanks.Hope someone knows the answer to 2. and 3.Follow-up to 1.:4. Who's in charge of the Po-Koro guards?(Player and Character)EDIT: Glub! That was super fast! So it's Kaithas, or Lakefish. Since neither look to be active...Let's just answer question 4.

Edited by Norik The Student