BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hmm... i could think of a reason it is banned.. It's pure potential...

Also while on a similar topic i would like people to consider something.. The virtues team has been in discussion through pm about the possibility of encountering Vezok due to recent rp. While the fears are justified i would like to bring up one very.. very important fact.

We are not dealing with the Vezok we are all used to dealing with in the canon story.. We have to get rid of a preconceived notion that he is this crazy person who will burst at a moments notice.. Though he is prone to anger outburst still (according to profile at least).. One of the things that made Vezok so dangerous canon wise is his mental instability because of his splitting of two beings. From what i have read and what the profile page suggests is he was never split in two. some could argue he is less of a threat while some can say he is more of a threat.. Both could be true.. I am merely suggesting that when anyone enters rp with Vezok.. have an open mind.. He is still extremely dangerous.. (I assume) but just remember he is not the same as canon exactly.

Sorry had a moment of high thought process and had to vent it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

He's more dangerous here. Because this Vezok takes the aggression of canon, and combines it with a high level of intelligence, as is demonstrated in the shirt amount if time we see him whole in canon.Plus, the uses of him here are far more inventive. Without a doubt he's more dangerous here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

He's more dangerous here. Because this Vezok takes the aggression of canon, and combines it with a high level of intelligence, as is demonstrated in the shirt amount if time we see him whole in canon.Plus, the uses of him here are far more inventive. Without a doubt he's more dangerous here.

AKA Vezon may have never been split away from him.

Hmm... i could think of a reason it is banned.. It's pure potential...

Also while on a similar topic i would like people to consider something.. The virtues team has been in discussion through pm about the possibility of encountering Vezok due to recent rp. While the fears are justified i would like to bring up one very.. very important fact.

We are not dealing with the Vezok we are all used to dealing with in the canon story.. We have to get rid of a preconceived notion that he is this crazy person who will burst at a moments notice.. Though he is prone to anger outburst still (according to profile at least).. One of the things that made Vezok so dangerous canon wise is his mental instability because of his splitting of two beings. From what i have read and what the profile page suggests is he was never split in two. some could argue he is less of a threat while some can say he is more of a threat.. Both could be true.. I am merely suggesting that when anyone enters rp with Vezok.. have an open mind.. He is still extremely dangerous.. (I assume) but just remember he is not the same as canon exactly.

Sorry had a moment of high thought process and had to vent it

AKA Vezon may have never been split away from him.

Lol you giaz. Vezok is very much whole in this instance, I can confirm that. Though what that means, I'll leave it up to y'all to discuss. :3 It does give me a bit of flexibility, because of the short amount of time we've ever seen him in a more (I wouldn't say stable) complete mental state.

wot if

the simplicity stuffs inside the vault

will split him into vezon

Obviously.

Because I'm just so narcissistic. And the plot has to revolve around Vezok.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

wot if

Obviously.

I sincerely regret to inform you that you are incorrect, good sir.

The Vault's contents will clearly elevate Reidak to his true position as the Overdeity of Darwinism.

Edited by Unto the Bleach

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

wot if

Obviously.

I sincerely regret to inform you that you are incorrect, good sir.

The Vault's contents will clearly elevate Reidak to his true position as the Overdeity of Darwinism.

LOL

kewl story bro

In other such important news, some of you may have noticed that my posting rate has gone down quite a bit, this is just me letting you know that it's probably going to be like this for a while. As such, if I'm interacting with your character, please send me a PM so that replies can be made ASAP.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a 'political group', and the governing society of the island is rather small- it consists of the six Akiri and their advisors.
However, if you are interested in rich socialites, there is a group called the Cultured Gentry. They are an influential group of wealthy characters controlled by EW (and created by Emzee). I have a member in it, if you are interested in getting to know him. (I'd love to get him moving again.)
To PM?
…unless you are referring to Dasaka. XD
Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I meant Vezok. At the very least it's likely that Surina isn't going to get off scot-free

New theory:

The spear of fusion was removed from the vault by the maru, and one of us is going to split him by accident.

And then Vezon will be the next arc's main villain,

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I'm not offended, it's cool B-)

Anyway, about what you said: Creation may, on the surface, seem like a good answer, until we realized that Creation is probably not a simple process.

Unless we're specifically talking about spawning stuff out of thin air here.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

hey guys i have a question..

would you count a lightstone and heatstone to be under the control of Toa of crystals or toa of stones..

I would think Toa of Crystals would control them since all the pictures i have seen the lightstone and heatstones seem to be more crystalline in structure

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Is Vezok still inside the bar, or is he outside?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

hey guys i have a question..

would you count a lightstone and heatstone to be under the control of Toa of crystals or toa of stones..

I would think Toa of Crystals would control them since all the pictures i have seen the lightstone and heatstones seem to be more crystalline in structure

They can make photothermic powder, so they have to have control over it.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Legit Piraka have no respawn timer because they had Avak haxx the game.

Vezon is still stuck waiting to spawn on a friend because the BZPRPG didn't read him as a Piraka.

What friend?

ooooooooooooooooo

Back to the 'Simplest Power', what if it were something that rivaled the Mask of Legends/Stories/Name I forgot? That thing pretty much had creation, except it also tagged along with it an opposing side of everything that happened. It could be a power like that....

Although since it did belong to Makuta, we might have to assume he's used it before.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Heat and light stones would probably fall under the control of both Crystal and Stone Toa. They are both a type of crystal, which is a type of stone.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Heat and light stones would probably fall under the control of both Crystal and Stone Toa. They are both a type of crystal, which is a type of stone.

Toa of Crystal would be pointless if this were so. Both heat- and lightstones can be created and manipulated by Toa of Crystal, but neither they nor any other type of crystal can be influenced by Toa of Stone.

There have been a few instances of Stone Toa manipulating crystal, I can't remember where though.

I always thought of them as a more specialized version. Kind of like sonics and air.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1