BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If you want an assassin, Ora, I'd be happy to have Zadron oblige ;) It's about time I showed him take a job from someone other than Echelon anyway XD

Irony at it's finest. The company wants to neutralize Echelon, but if he wouldn't mind....

Though, I will need to hire more than one gun for this.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

I looked at BS01 and talked to Gravity about the power usage thing. Vezok can copy several different powers at a time but he needs a to be near them and it is not instantaneous. Vezok copied all those powers when everybody was surrounding him, except for the fire powers. Those he got when he knocked out the Toa in the bar.

Quoting BS01's sentence about it, "He also had the ability to absorb the powers of any creature in close proximity, store them, and then used them himself later on. He could only store a power for a few hours, but was capable of absorbing more than one power at once. " Obviously I could be completely wrong, but my interpretation of 'store them' 'for a few hours' means that - similar to batteries - after the power has been absorbed, proximity is no longer required. It doesn't make any mention of not being instantaneous. Also, keep note that it says power, not elemental power. So that could lean either way. Although I do hope it isn't OP to the point that Vezok doesn't even use up energy from himself for this. Even if he was "on par" with a regular Toa - and we are not playing regular Toa - it probably would get tiring soon.

He can store them without needing to be in the general area of the being who he stole them from, though he (obviously) needs to be nearby in order to copy them in the first place. As for the energy, I'm playing by the rules that the powers go by. E.g., Kanohi powers need mental focus, Elemental powers have only a finite amount of energy, etc.

During a brief battle, he was held at swordpoint by Jaller, but copied his and Matoro's powers to make a wall of steam and escape.

From Biosector01.From canon, the process was quick enough to happen while at swordpoint, but slow enough for him to get to swordpoint. And do note, these are two elemental powers.I have done my research.

Vezok and Reidak seemed the most over-powered Piraka to me.

Beat up Reidak, then vetrify him. Keeping an open mind about rping itself, I'm sure that Nuju and the others created these 'OP' powers fully expecting good players to be able to at least 'play' on even grounds. These guys don't hold a candle to Heuani (Though it may be because Heuani could kill you without permission lolol) and we've had characters face him in the face and be fine. To an extent. That said, I wonder what the other Piraka will do now. See if they can pull of Vezok's skull in the mayhem or join in the frenzy for the fun? :o

Teehee~

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I'll be going on vacation Friday, and won't be back for a week. My activity will very much be limited from now to then, packing and whatnot.

Control of the Brotherhood goes to Kughii. Guys in Blackrock, continue on building, please. Control of Shajs goes to whomever is treating him. Feel free to bunny.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

That said, I wonder what the other Piraka will do now. See if they can pull of Vezok's skull in the mayhem or join in the frenzy for the fun? :o

Speaking of the Piraka, who would be interested in the opportuntiy of having one of their criminal characters interact with The Vermillion Bully? I'm currently somewhat sick, but I expect to be able to write in the near future.

Edited by Lady Firebaugh

pNNgXax.jpg

I'm sure there are some players who might still have their characters in it around, but unless Vrf3 decides he's bringing it back - which I'm not all too sure is likely - NEX ain't really around anymore.

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehe..... :evilbiggrin:

I'm not really sure if they'll be back just yet. Every time I try, something goes horribly wrong.

Er, nothing to see here.

In other news: I've found that I have a tendency towards creating Toa, and have decided to go against it for a new character. The question is, should I create a new character entirely, or bring back a previous one,Kirgon, if anyone remembers him

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

@Canis:

I don't have any Skakdi, period, but I'd definitely encourage you to go for it. Racial segregation is just the thing we need more of in the BZPRPG! Well, no, not really. :P But I still heartily encourage you to go for it. A militaristic, Sparta-style settlement exclusively for Skakdi would be awesome, especially if they started pushing the other Koros around, and then maybe even started trying to take them over, as per their species' warlike cultural heritage.

I have a racist bigot. No wait, Francis plays her now and she's in jail. But hey, she'll enjoy having all the skakdi rounded up in one place for slaughter.

~~

The map project is going along well. HERE's a teaser page for the color palate of Po-Koro's New District, a residential area built after the ascension of Akiri Hewkii. (Yes, my apologies about the multiple links ahead of time.)

~Kughii

I almost consider throwing in one of my lagging charecters into the Skakdi-Koro, simply for my amusement and his elemental powers. It would require breaking up the long-standing Ziraul-Tirax team, though...

It also requires I have time to RP Tirax.

I also totally think you should build it around the Piraka Clubhouse. Plus, having it right there in Ta-Wahi greatly increases the chance of large-scale conflict with the Ta-Koro guard. Which would be interesting to see indeed.

EDIT:Also, I might have some spare assassins just lagging-but Echelon is somewhat suicidal to take on. Talk to me.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

In response to Wazdakka's post in Ta-wahi.

It's a little confusing, but I think that was all the other people who were fighting Vezok aside from Loren. Also, I know this might be a bit selfish, but could you all let me fight him alone for a bit? I'm kinda looking forward to it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What can I say, Hubert? We all have really short attention spans and - hey look, violence!

Oh wait, I'm not joining in... nevermind.

Reminds me of a time long ago where Grochi The Otter and me had characters on both sides of a battle he caused. We ended up bringing in most of Onu-Koro into that madness. Oddly, I think I wanted to escape it. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

What can I say, Hubert? We all have really short attention spans and - hey look, violence!

Oh wait, I'm not joining in... nevermind.

Reminds me of a time long ago where Grochi The Otter and me had characters on both sides of a battle he caused. We ended up bringing in most of Onu-Koro into that madness. Oddly, I think I wanted to escape it. XD

What if I had two of my own characters attack each-other.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Would you guys say that beings made of pure shadow/light are viable in the rpg? I mean, there WAS that dimension of beings made of light that devoured shadow in FOF

I would say no, or at the very least, reserve these beings for characters of importance who are most probably gonna be mods.

But I dunno what the mods would say, but I do know that you should PM them if you want characters of shadow and light.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013