BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I see nobody has yet joined Clan Ageru :P

Anyway, I've just finished writing some more information about the clan on the Wiki, if anyone's interested. Also, please note that if you do want to make an Ageru character (which I would very much encourage! :D), there are many positions available if you'd like to take one. Since I've already created a sizeable number of new characters for this arc, I'd love to see some of the places filled by other people's PCs - wouldn't want me running the whole clan on my own, would we? :P

Positions available potentially include:

• Matriarch (possibly Kilanya's mother, subject to negotiation)
  • Steward
  • Military lieutenants to the Toroshu
  • Anything else you can think of!

Also for the record, I have received a male credit; however, I am still deciding who exactly I want my male to be and it's possible I might not want him to be the clan's First Son. Thus that position may be open if I receive a particularly strong application from somebody else with a male credit ;)

And of course, you're welcome to make a Menti warrior under Kilanya's command, a Dashi farmer (it's more fun than you might think...:P), a Saihoko merchant, or a Ringti chef (actually, I'm quite fond of my clan's Ringti - read about them on the Wiki!).

All of this also comes with the good news that I think I'm getting back into the swing of writing. Happy RPing, my friends ^^

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hey guys;I just wanted to mention this before it spread too much. Ta-Koro isn't on fire. Vezok might have lit a few stalls or flammable materials, but the majority of Ta-Koro is stone. Stone doesn't burn, folks. So while a few spots might be on fire, the majority of the region is, at most, scorched.Carry on. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey guys;I just wanted to mention this before it spread too much. Ta-Koro isn't on fire. Vezok might have lit a few stalls or flammable materials, but the majority of Ta-Koro is stone. Stone doesn't burn, folks. So while a few spots might be on fire, the majority of the region is, at most, scorched.Carry on. :P

I never stated lighting anything on fire specifically, either. A few jets of flame and the like, probably some minor scorching of some authentic Ta-Koro tribal fabric designs, but otherwise...

wat u giaz be talkin' about?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Oh. Whell then. Edited by Requiem

Just to inform people I'm interacting with I've been super busy over the past month and will only be getting busier. I'll do my best to stay fairly caught up, but just to let you all know that my responses will continue to be fairly delayed until the second week of December about.Thanks!

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |