BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Since when? Lots of things can mean "recently happened".First, don't read the Mata-Nui Daily. It's not up to date.Second, I reccomend reading the first page of the Kentoku location topic, and Chapter II, in the first post of this topic http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9732&page=1.So, we have recently skipped a month+ in-game into the futurei know that Vezok is battling some Toa in Ta-Wahi.Dasaka discovered Mata Nui, leaders debating whether or not to go(also they keep it hushed-up).

Nuju's latest post makes me wonder.

What is anti-dermis in this universe? Last I checked the Makuta here was an eldritch god of darkness, not a puff of green gas.

So if it is not Makuta, then what is it? And who gave it to Zaktan?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Nuju's latest post makes me wonder.

What is anti-dermis in this universe? Last I checked the Makuta here was an eldritch god of darkness, not a puff of green gas.

So if it is not Makuta, then what is it? And who gave it to Zaktan?

I can say that it's nothing you've ever seen before. Nobody should make assumptions based on canon here, because those assumptions won't necessarily be right.

test2.png

Maybe it is a different Makuta.

Or maybe it is me!

Or maybe it will wipe out half of the population.

Or maybe the Dasaka have some collection spheres that we don't know about.

Or maybe the Abettor is weak to anti-dermis.

Or maybe it makes me talk to much!

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

It will probably have the same effect when used in a zamor that it did in canon. So if he can shoot the Abettor with it then he can tell it what to do.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Sorry, misread what you said up there. I though you meant that him being not entirely a robot would make it so that the anti-dermis did not work.

Uninhabited bodies such as robots were Makuta's preferred target for possession. Even if this is not Makuta, it is probably safe to say that it can be used the same way here.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ah, true. I guess it kind of depends on the true nature of Abettor...

I'm pretty sure both ways to enter the vault will be used later on. The riddle will be solved and Abettor will be defeated/convinced. Maybe the Dasaka will use one and Piraka or Toa the other, resulting in a race?

What do you mean by infection? The stuff that corrupted the Rahi?

If so, they are not the same, even in canon. Antidermis is a Makuta cloud that can possess things, infection is Kraata slime that makes people slaves to Makuta. However, they do effectively do the same thing- make the infected a puppet to the makuta. In Canon.

But we are, as many keep forgetting, not in the canon universe. We don't know what Antidermis does, and Nuju said quite clearly a few posts ago:

I can say that it's nothing you've ever seen before. Nobody should make assumptions based on canon here, because those assumptions won't necessarily be right.

So likening infection to antidermeris is not very correct- we have to wait and see what this antidermis does.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I've gotten some through the grapevine information there are players unhappy/angered by some of my posts. I had wished that after the backstabbing and nursing of wounds from Chapter One we had all gotten a little more mature than to vent our anger without directly speaking to the party in question. It's alright to be unhappy or angry about something I did, please just contact me first so rumors and incorrect assumptions don't spread. As always, I am an active PM user, and those who have my Skype are welcome to use it as well.

Hope the game continues with much fun!

~Kughii

Maybe it is a different Makuta.

Or maybe it is me!

Or maybe it will wipe out half of the population.

Or maybe the Dasaka have some collection spheres that we don't know about.

Or maybe the Abettor is weak to anti-dermis.

Or maybe it makes me talk to much!

Or maybe we should not make assumptions too soon. But really, there's no "safe" way we can do so, as of Nuju's last post.

Mata-Nui Weekly will be updated either this evening or tomorrow afternoon (PST). Thank you for your patience. I'm going to take a cue from Emzee this time...

The Mata-Nui Weekly works hard to keep information up to date, spending time reading each individual post within every wahi and compiling groupings for bullet points as the week continues. However, the staff cannot do it all alone! If you want something in the MNW podcast then send a PM to Kughii with a link to the post(s) and a summation of the event.

Sincerely,

MNW.

Edited by Kughii

As founder and first citizen of my humble aggregation, I'm proud to announce that Clan Roku's account of resources currently contains three credits for the creation of males. Simply shoot me a PM if you want to create a brawny boss builder. But hurry--the way Clan Roku rolls, it's first come, First serve.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Expect a written synopsis of the spoken MNW podcast posted with the embedded episode sometime this afternoon. ~MNW Team

Location, Player, and Character of the week are still up for contention! Send in PMs or comment below with your favorites (and a reason why would be smashing)!

~MNW Team

Edited by Kughii

Expect a written synopsis of the spoken MNW podcast posted with the embedded episode sometime this afternoon. ~MNW Team

Location, Player, and Character of the week are still up for contention! Send in PMs or comment below with your favorites (and a reason why would be smashing)!

~MNW Team

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Script for the Video, for those who can't take their RPG character's name being cruelly mutilated by the speaker. (To avoid future suffering use Foe-net-ick spelling next to your character profiles.) ~Kughii

Kentoku Archipelago

· New clans: Daikura, Eiyu, Herupa, Hogo, Roku, Taajar Culture, and Vilda.

· Eshai and Sanei’s fight finished in a draw.

· Toroshu Nihonei and Datsue Ankora speak about the possibility of creating a unified baseline for instruction.

· First Mate Tazera talks with Commodore Ayiwah before they dock in Sado, preparing for the arrival and new orders to inevitably come.

· Toroshu Noshima and her retainer, Kamari, play a game of Stones while speaking with each other in the Toroshu’s quarters about how Mata-Nui’s discovery has affected political platforms in the court.

· The bookbinder Kwaiya discovers a banned book in the Imperial Library written by the inventor of the submarine. In a moment of mercy for the deceased author’s work, she steals the book to keep it safe.

· Sato and Shinshi look for a restaurant on Sado after getting back in touch.

· Hogo Akone open for interaction in the streets of Sado.

· First son Kulrik of the Vilda clan spoke with his retainer, Seigyo, revealing his free-willed spirit and disregard of societal customs.

Kini-Nui

· Ignitus speaks with the Abettor. He learns a clue to opening the vault may be found with a seasonal star chart and a map.

· JL begins his first questions with the Abettor.

Ko-Wahi

· Neroxidecost’s prophet, Mayixa, speaks in Ko-Koro.

· Following up on their mysterious tablet, Xaron, Kirgan, and Sulkua travel first to the Wall of Prophecy, then to the Ko-Koro library. After having little success they leave for Ta-Koro to find Stronin.

· Zadron is hired by The Compay to assassinate Echelon.

· Brotherhood of Ak’rei’an members Jorruk and Kriigata look for a toa of crystal in Ko-wahi, luring them into a trap.

Ta-Wahi

· Sulov and Oreius play chess at Aurax’s grave.

· The fight against Vezok continues. Several are wounded and Vezok seems to still be unharmed. Vail absorbed the flames brought on during the fight but fell unconscious from the effort. Some are brought to the Ta-Koro hospital.

· Stronin was questioned by the three tablet carriers from Ko, but denied any relationship to the piece of clay with his name on it and told them to leave Soli’s Forge.

· Voulge is pulled into the plot with The Wanderer and The Forerunner, but leaves to return Crasaro and Vail to Ga-Koro before joining in the mysterious plot.

· Zaktan discovers antidermis.

· The Forerunner begins his assault on the Piraka Clubhouse, using his element of smoke to blur the vision of those inside. Kaunis took the Forerunner’s notebook and summoned her Kewa to view the fight from the air.

· In the Ta-Koro Hospital Viima and Tivanu play truth or dare.

Ga-Wahi

· The remaining members of the Sarsi converse with Theriss. Voulge, Vail, and Crasaro return after their spat in Ta-Koro.

· Krios swindles Helios through lunch, learning about the tunnels beneath Ko-Koro.

· Helios leaves Krios during the meal and goes to Hahli’s hut. After meeting with Eutuchia the toa signs up for maintenance in the greenhouses and other odd jobs. Going to the Marine HQ he is met by the skakdi Yaddrokk.

· Liara begins to examine Shajs’ illness.

· The skakdi running The Great Takea plan to thrash the racist Vhohan after reading his poster for a skakdi koro.

· Malak’et returned to ask for visitation with Akiri Hahli, attempting to sow the seeds of his creeping scheme.

Onu-Wahi

· Mar arrives at the Wise Man’s archive and waits for Rhea.

· Rhea stops by Akiru’s forge on her way to the meeting place. She commissions a submersible running on heatstones.

· Surina enters Onu-Koro and begins her revenge plot, seeking out Rhea.

· Vhohan places flyers up advertising a skakdi-exclusive Koro in Onu-Wahi. Direct inquiries to 567 W. Ussal St., Onu-Koro.

Le-Wahi

· Merror speaks with Aurus as they leave the Legacy Cave, learning of Aurus’ past with Echelon.

· Tuara and co. continues safer through the jungle after Lear distracts the Nui-Rama swarm. A contingent of Gukko Force arrive to airlift them to safety.

· More information about the legacy cave battle surfaces: Agni awoke with Valria to find Echelon torturing Dorian. In the ensuing final climactic battle the three toa used their elemental powers to nearly kill Echelon, but the Dark Toa’s schemes won in the end and he slipped out of their reach into the shadows.

· The Rama riders get together and chat.

· Kewa and Syvra talk in the Bright-Star Inn. Syvra talks about the Brotherhood of Ak’rei’an, leaking information to the matoran smith.

· Colx open for interaction on the main platform after dismantling a swindler’s scheme.

· Three toa discover Surina’s boat.

Po-Wahi

· Korru teaches Barranx how to ride a kikanolo.

· Ferron and Zuriana dig in the deserts. They find strange etchings in a canyon wall, and after digging into the surface they reveal a kanohi sana, mask of healing.

· Dorgath preaches against technological advancement in the koro.

· Athiel tells his companions about the quest they are embarking on. They are to face rahi and the elements and finally a shadowy, intangible figure made of black mist. They head to Po-Koro and beginning gearing for the trial.

· Lux Saran is attacked by and becomes the host of a parakuka during the rainstorm two days prior. His companions Melna and Day find him stranded in the canyon and take him to the hospital in Po-Koro. Upon awakening Lux transforms into his crazed state before falling unconscious and reverting.

· Larikon Torchbearer contemplates how to best remove the Brotherhood’s trail back to Blackrock Canyon.

Edited by Kughii