BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Legacy?

The impromptu term for the new group of baddies gathered in Kini. Technically speaking, they're not named such; but as they've never been given a name in any place that y'all can see, people borrowed the title of the short-lived group of Makuta followers to apply to them. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The Ta-Koro jail pretty much has revolving doors by this point, right?

Quite the opposite. There's only been one jailbreak* since the management of the jail actually fell under my control, and it was meticulously planned and gone over with me to ensure that it would actually be possible. It required outside aid, and would have been impossible without a substance before now unknown to the island.

The Ta-Koro jail, contrary to depiction last season, is quite competent. 

* Kohra. Vezok also broke out, but he piggy-backed her escape.

Edited by Simon the Digger
  • Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

In general people seem to have forgotten the "PCs are not better than NPCs just by being PCs" part of Friar Tuck's Guide.

Again.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

FINALLY. lD

Ok, so I spent the last week shortening her bio, but she's done.  I'll join in hopefully soon.  Not sure how to at the moment.  XD

I also added a bio for her Gukko as well, guess he's not really a character but I felt it would be useful if I did.

Edited by Pancake
  • Upvote 2

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

FINALLY. lD

Ok, so I spent the last week shortening her bio, but she's done.  I'll join in hopefully soon.  Not sure how to at the moment.  XD

I also added a bio for her Gukko as well, guess he's not really a character but I felt it would be useful if I did.

Welcome to the BZPRPG at long last, please enjoy your stay.  You've put plenty of work into your character and I can't wait to see watch that vitality translate itself into your playing.  I have to say I enjoyed the use of little twinkly stars in your profile, but please remember staff have on several occasions asked us players to remove any spoilers tags from our profiles.

Welcome to the BZPRPG at long last, please enjoy your stay.  You've put plenty of work into your character and I can't wait to see watch that vitality translate itself into your playing.  I have to say I enjoyed the use of little twinkly stars in your profile, but please remember staff have on several occasions asked us players to remove any spoilers tags from our profiles.

Don't worry; I was already informed.  They're gone now, or they should be.  owo

I'll jump in tomorrow.  I need to stop staying up so late.

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving.  XD All that's left now is deciding where in Le-Wahi to drop her off.  XP Reading up in the topic to help me make up my mind, hehe.

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

You know, how's the religious side of things on the island?

I know most people follow Mata Nui as a Great Spirit, and others go "ALL HAIL MAKUTA", but how exactly do the former usually carry about with their religious business? Most Makuta followers seem to be pretty proactive and violent, but we never see much of the MN folks.

• Upvote 1

You know, how's the religious side of things on the island?

I know most people follow Mata Nui as a Great Spirit, and others go "ALL HAIL MAKUTA", but how exactly do the former usually carry about with their religious business? Most Makuta followers seem to be pretty proactive and violent, but we never see much of the MN folks.

Hey, theres also the brotherhood of Ak'rei'an as a religious group

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I actually have no idea what they do.

Other than uh, worship this guy named Ak'rei'an?

Well one thing they do is create zombie servants without the use of a tryna, supposedly drawing on the power of Ak'rei'an... what do followers of mata-nui do? Talk about the magic of unity, duty and destiny? 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.