BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hmm... been thinking about this, but would all those kraata the turaga captured and imprisoned in po-wahi prior to the toa mata's arrival still be in po-wahi? Or would they have been released, or just never happened?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... been thinking about this, but would all those kraata the turaga captured and imprisoned in po-wahi prior to the toa mata's arrival still be in po-wahi? Or would they have been released, or just never happened?

Oh right, those things.

Maybe they're all dead.

Either way, they're probably not really that important.

I think the matter of important or not is with the viewer. One could potentially release all those kraata, and have a mini-scourge. There is potential for them.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

What I got from BS01relating to Makuta/Rahkshi:

Rahkshi were employed by the Brotherhood of Makuta for over 80,000 years. Prior to their evolution, Makuta were able to channel their Antidermis in a lengthy process which produced inferior Kraata and, by extension, inferior Rahkshi. Despite their faults, the Rahkshi were utilized in the Brotherhood's army, such as when they ambushed the League of Six Kingdoms. After the Makuta's evolution into a gaseous state, they found it much easier and faster to produce higher quality Kraata.

Looks like they don't exactly need Makuta, as long as they have some Energized protodermis and what to do with it.

What I got from BS01relating to Makuta/Rahkshi:

Rahkshi were employed by the Brotherhood of Makuta for over 80,000 years. Prior to their evolution, Makuta were able to channel their Antidermis in a lengthy process which produced inferior Kraata and, by extension, inferior Rahkshi. Despite their faults, the Rahkshi were utilized in the Brotherhood's army, such as when they ambushed the League of Six Kingdoms. After the Makuta's evolution into a gaseous state, they found it much easier and faster to produce higher quality Kraata.

Looks like they don't exactly need Makuta, as long as they have some Energized protodermis and what to do with it.

Nope, still need Makuta to provide the Antidermis for Kraata making. This, of course, is a matter of canon; the BZPRPG may have a different idea =P

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

I'm not too worried about Rahkshi numbers, seeing as there were a minimum of six hundred as of their assault on the Koros. More than likely more. Even taking into account how many of them were offed in the battle, and how many have been offed since, we've still got several hundred Rahlshi lurking down there.

Plus, this is the BZPRPG. We don't do hard NPC numbers. There'll be Rahkshi until the staff say there aren't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well... we know where to go when we want to torment challenge our characters, don't we?  XP I may need to give it try sometime... lol

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

As for whether Rahkshi and Kraata could be a threat: Suppose a particularly vicious and above-average Rahkshi were to emerge as a "pack leader", and begin to unite the feral Rahkshi masses... One of above average strength, greater intelligence, and a distinctive look, ornate rust scars perhaps? Or perhaps some sort of Rahkshi/Kraata/Parakuka experiment or hybrid? I'm already visualizing mano-e-mano battles between feral Rahkshi leaders for leadership.

If they (or he) were ever to allowed as playable, that is.

Edited by TheSnackist

Formerly Toa Nuva of Time, or Timedude16, or TheSnackist. I missed BZPRPG.

As for whether Rahkshi and Kraata could be a threat: Suppose a particularly vicious and above-average Rahkshi were to emerge as a "pack leader", and begin to unite the feral Rahkshi masses... One of above average strength, greater intelligence, and a distinctive look, ornate rust scars perhaps? Or perhaps some sort of Rahkshi/Kraata/Parakuka experiment or hybrid? I'm already visualizing mano-e-mano battles between feral Rahkshi leaders for leadership.

If they (or he) were ever to allowed as playable, that is.

It wouldn't even have to be a hybrid. It could be a shadow kraata, or even just a particularly influential Level 6. I could possibly see that happening; with no orders to follow, the more intelligent Rahkshi/Kraata must be bored out of their minds.

sic

It wouldn't even have to be a hybrid. It could be a shadow kraata, or even just a particularly influential Level 6. I could possibly see that happening; with no orders to follow, the more intelligent Rahkshi/Kraata must be bored out of their minds.

I'm not even thinking THAT intelligent - more on par with something like a predatory pack animal. Wolves come to mind, or apes...

Edited by TheSnackist

What Wahi are the Dark Walks technically in? All of them, just "beneath"? If one were wanting to roleplay something living in the Dark Walks, would you just post in a number of different regions depending on what surface interaction you wanted? Or maybe Kini-Nui? Is that still a region topic?