BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I strongly suspect the main staff-run antagonist(s) of the next story arc have just been revealed, yes.

They have been around since the start of this year's(Last Year's) arc.

Oh... I beg pardon. I guess what I meant was, they've just been revealed as such, not literally 'just revealed'.

Hmm... well certainly an interesting post in kini-nui again.. Certainly intrigued by it. Little disappointing that the rahkshi didn't turn out being Darkness as it's armor color would clearly indicate, but the fire resistance was a nice twist

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Who is Darkness, might I ask? Or rather, who WAS Darkness?

I was referring to the Rahkshi power 'Darkness' not the dark hunter

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, firstly, welcome back. It's always nice to see old players returning, as it adds further evidence to my theories on the inescapable nature of the BZPRPG. :P In all seriousness; I'd first recommend you look at the second post here. It's designated the new member topic, but that is an accurate timeline of the BZIII. Quite helpful, as there's a lot of lore already.

After that, I would recommend checking to see if there have been any changes in the character rules since you were here. As for a place to start... There isn't a lot happening right now, but Ta or Onu could work for you. Both recently suffered significant attacks, and as such, might provide a way for you to find interaction. Ga and Le are also good places to start looking.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, firstly, welcome back. It's always nice to see old players returning, as it adds further evidence to my theories on the inescapable nature of the BZPRPG. :P In all seriousness; I'd first recommend you look at the second post here. It's designated the new member topic, but that is an accurate timeline of the BZIII. Quite helpful, as there's a lot of lore already.

After that, I would recommend checking to see if there have been any changes in the character rules since you were here. As for a place to start... There isn't a lot happening right now, but Ta or Onu could work for you. Both recently suffered significant attacks, and as such, might provide a way for you to find interaction. Ga and Le are also good places to start looking.

Hope that helps!

Alright cool. Thanks for the help! I'm excited to get back to it.

Edited by Phauxx Lightning
phauxxblack2.jpg

So here's te lowdown.

The murder scene on Sado? Feel free to join in on the investigation. Everything going on is all well-within game limits, so if you're bored just have you character do stuff relating to te investigation.

Yes.

I assume you want to leave whatever's happening with Jiyu alone, correct?

This looks a lot more interesting to me.  Also:

Across an endless ocean

Upon pale metal’s home

My key is in possession

Where you are soon to roam

The hand of fated treason

Is signal to depart

A prize of ancient season

Becomes my crucial heart

My twin will never give

Until you make me live

Well that makes a lot more sense now.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Across an endless ocean

Upon pale metal’s home

My key is in possession

Where you are soon to roam

The hand of fated treason

Is signal to depart

A prize of ancient season

Becomes my crucial heart

My twin will never give

Until you make me live

Well that makes a lot more sense now.

I've always liked that Ambages' title is "Hand of the Akiri."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

so i'm back and i got flicked off by a fireman on the highway today. if anyone here is from new jersey you're on the kill list

anyway

matoran contest winners in ~3 hours or so

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

so i'm back and i got flicked off by a fireman on the highway today. if anyone here is from new jersey you're on the kill list

anyway

matoran contest winners in ~3 hours or so

-Tyler

Took you long enough. We've been waiting on this, what, an extra week and a half past when you were supposed to tell us? jokes on you you thought i was srs

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

no, i said "next sunday" 

it's now next sunday :3

So, with that said, give a big hand to the winners of the 2014 Matoran Contest:

Tarnok, Average Joenu-Matoran (Played by Simon the Digger)

Lekua, Le-Matoran who knows people who know stuff (Played by Baltarc)

Leli, Le-Matoran qt (Played by The Tomorrow Girl)

Mars, Le-Matoran/cheeseburger addict (Played by Own Personal Quixote) 

Kellin, De-Matoran C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER, and his Ussal Crab Cancer (Played by Snoop Razz)

The Seventh, Ga-Matoran ex-Mark Bearer and a real pain at the family reunions (Played by Hubert [Currently disguised as Onarax])

To two other players: I'm sending you PMs right now (winners, nothing to be concerned about!) that involve your character submissions as well. Be ready. 

To the rest of you, thanks for submitting! I saw some great entries and this contest was definitely the hardest thing I've had to pick for in a long time - I'll try and sprinkle more opportunities like this into the game throughout the arc so that everyone who wants to be involved in something has the same chance. Stay tuned - and congratulations to our winners!

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Mars

excited2.gif

Woah, Nellie.

Anyway, let me offer a few words that haven't already been said here: one, good job to all--I know of several other good submissions and I believe each would bring their own nuances to the selection--and two, Ussalry for the winnings.

crab-people-o.gif

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Ussalry an overrated

Guess who's dead to me, ingrate. We were to further the cause of crustaceans together, but noooo, you're cold as ice and willing to sacrifice our love...

Speaking of the Ussalry, there should be some exciting stuff coming to Onu-Wahi soon. I advise all keep their eyes peeled.

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Alright, I just read the New Players topic to try and catch up with BZPRPG III so I could jump into the fray after my, "unfortunate", short run back in BZPRPG II which got me kicked from the game after one post and banned from the forums for a month.

I now have a migraine from trying to take in that entire timeline.

What in Karzahni's glorious name is going on?