BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

WE HAVE A SCIENTIST ON THE MOD TEAM NOOOOOOOOOO

For the record (and I think everyone has forgotten this little tidbit) that I have a degree in Biochemistry with an emphasis on math and computing. Oh, don't worry, Ghostie and myself have had amany good scientific debates and conversations, but just to be clear I've been doing LOOONG before he finished high school. If I have my dates right. I wrote the book on BZPRPG science!...  othermadramblingsandgrumblingsfromhereoneout.... 

Anyway, Aaron, know I'm late to the party but you have the blessing on the Old Headmaster for your appointments. They're both good, solid players and I know they will perform wonderfully.

If not I bust out the meteors. Either way I have fun :evilgrin:

Now where's my lab coat and steaming beakers? I have a character to play and a species to catch up on. TO THE TUCKMOBILE!

*cue theme music*

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Well, I don't have anything nearly so wordy to say as Ghostie... But nevertheless, I'd like to thank you all for the congratulations. I'm delighted by this chance to serve on the staff team, and it is my intent to help crank out and run some wonderful things in the future. Hopes aside, like Ghost, I'm always happy to talk about... Well, just about anything. Questions, problems, suggestions, all of the above are fair game. :P 

I'll be clearing out some space in my infamous inbox, and I know a lot of you have methods of contacting me through other means. 

Looking forward to this. :)

• Upvote 7

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Since the books on science and fighting are taken, mind if I write the one on anatomy? =P

Maybe at some point I will make Saeren learn fighting, but I apparently like handicapping characters in various fashions: Saeren can't fight, and a hypothetical second character I've been thinking about bringing into play (also a medic) is mute.

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

Does anyone know about the state of affairs in the Xa-Koro ruins? They belong to Ga-Koro now, but is there anything else other than a marine outpost there?

That's a question for Tyler. He should be around in a few hours :)

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Does anyone know about the state of affairs in the Xa-Koro ruins? They belong to Ga-Koro now, but is there anything else other than a marine outpost there?

~OWWW she's a ROCK~

~WAAAALL~

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

~OWWW she's a ROCK~

~WAAAALL~

-Tyler

Wow...

Reclaiming Xa-Koro just became a lot harder.

Like, insanely so.

gjbjhdbaghjfbsgjkrhbaljknhtabfac

*brain explodes*

the one time i say "maybe i should take a break for the night"

all this amazing stuff happens at once and it's FREAKING AWESOME

You should never take a break.

Else you wake up one day and find out that a certain group of people have gone through ten pages of posts without you.

True, we're the Rora's army of redshirts.

But oh dear, this is definitely going to split the Hogo further than usual.

That is, it pits me and Norik against each other because we have no one else.

Just wait until I redpill them all into being Zataka's attack dogs.

~Owww she's a brick~

~HOOOOOOOOOUUUSE~

She's mighty mighty!

And one day soon I will finish that artwork. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I assume that since assassinations are a thing, I think it'll be more serious.

From the plot description, it looks like things are simply beginning to simmer into something dangerous for now. Most likely street-level skirmishes before full-blown conflict occurs.

Unless I'm completely wrong.

For now, yeah, I imagine that the level of actual conflict on Sado has simmered back to "Montague vs. Capulet" levels since the riot, but the bad blood is much more extreme, and clan members may very well be planning much more calculated and dangerous violence for all I know.

The state of the Sado streets is in your hands. How dangerous will you make it for the other side?

test2.png

Who’s gonna win the Dasaka civil war? I have no idea, and I don’t really care, as long as the war happens.

Nuju Metru confirmed for warmonger.

Been hoping to be more involved in the game as a whole, perhaps a new chapter will change that, perhaps not, but either way it will be fun to read the stories that others are coming up with. It's like one big giant never ending fan fic!

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

It's like that time Nuju became the final boss before committing suicide.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

It's like that time Nuju became the final boss before committing suicide.

Correction; He ate the final boss, and proceeded to go One WInged Angel form. After a few uppity PCs tried to defy, he blatantly overruled them, but his conscious came back, and talked him to death by void-suicide. 

And then Tuck punched out the universe.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG