BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So... does that then mean that a Kualsi who uses their mask frequently will never have dust mites, germs, etc, on their body? Because if what you say is accurate, then their mask would leave even microscopic organisms behind every time they made a jump...

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So... does that then mean that a Kualsi who uses their mask frequently will never have dust mites, germs, etc, on their body? Because if what you say is accurate, then their mask would leave even microscopic organisms behind every time they made a jump...

This is what I like to call "over-thinking it". :P

There is no reason this is something that has to be determined, because there's no time that it would be relevant. It doesn't really matter if dead tissue and microorganisms travel with them, because the science behind them (and in the case of microorganisms, their existence) isn't known to begin with.

• Upvote 6

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

My way of following everything that's going on is to have an excessive number of characters.

It's been working well for me so far...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fourteen has been enough for me. Between my fanfic and uni work, it's probably the largest number of characters I can keep active at once and still manage to keep track of. 

Anyway, of those fifty-two, how many are actually active in the game right now? 

Would anyone be interested in continuing the Mata Nui weekly? It would help follow everything that is going on.

They had the right idea, keeping one 'reporter' per topic. It would be nice to have something like that, even without the in-universe thing. OOC might even be better, actually.

The times, they are a-changing...

Fourteen has been enough for me. Between my fanfic and uni work, it's probably the largest number of characters I can keep active at once and still manage to keep track of. 

Anyway, of those fifty-two, how many are actually active in the game right now? 

Right now? About nineteen.

Back when there was more activity I did have around forty active at one time.

I don't think so. Not yet. 

My way of following everything that's going on is to have an excessive number of characters.

I prefer a limited number of characters, really, a quality over quantity thing. Besides, having less characters helps me feel more attached to the ones I have and gives me time to really concentrate on their character development.

If you want to be a reporter for the MNW, by all means PM me.  If you have comments about where the news crew can improve, again, feel free to PM (just not "need more news plz" kinds of comments, thanks).

I might do that, actually.

Does the Rau have any use in game?

You can talk to animals, read ancient texts and interpret symbols. I think talking with Rahi is the most practical thing in this game, although being able to understand symbols used by others can be surprisingly handy if you find yourself in the situation.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Question about species: With staff permission, is it okay to play canon species that have not yet appeared in BZRPG? Steltians, Visorak, the Barraki's species, etc?

If you have staff permission, it can be done. However, such permission is not easy to get. We have to be satisfied that it has a needed and positive impact on story, and that it won't create power balance or plot problems.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I believe it is up and running, but it was fixed by The Outsiders and they charge a toll for its use.

If we're talking about the same cable car, that is.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I believe it is up and running, but it was fixed by The Outsiders and they charge a toll for its use.

When did this happen?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

When did this happen?
I think Requiem got permission for possession of the Cable Car from Krayzikk a week back or something.

EDIT: Double checked it with him; it was actually Nuju who gave him permission.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

What happens if someone decides not to pay the toll? 

They get sent a polite, but firmly worded letter. After that, we hope they have the kindness in their hearts to pay.

It's like hospital bills, kind of floating in the backdrop, but ultimately unimportant.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Never played MNOG, so please forgive me if I was in the dark about that particular piece of info.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I prefer a limited number of characters, really, a quality over quantity thing. Besides, having less characters helps me feel more attached to the ones I have and gives me time to really concentrate on their character development.

If you want to be a reporter for the MNW, by all means PM me.  If you have comments about where the news crew can improve, again, feel free to PM (just not "need more news plz" kinds of comments, thanks).

I might do that, actually.

Does the Rau have any use in game?

You can talk to animals, read ancient texts and interpret symbols. I think talking with Rahi is the most practical thing in this game, although being able to understand symbols used by others can be surprisingly handy if you find yourself in the situation.

The issue being : how often does that actually come up?

Although I'm not sure if the Dasaka share the same language with Mata Nuians..

The Kentoku Archipelago and Mata Nui share the same written and spoken language.

Why that is, I'm sure you'd just love to know.

My guess: based on that and the fact that both use Kanohi

we have a similar origin. Perhaps a great schism in our history

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

When did this happen?
I think Requiem got permission for possession of the Cable Car from Krayzikk a week back or something.

EDIT: Double checked it with him; it was actually Nuju who gave him permission.

Yes, The Outsiders have been running the Cable Car since the beginning of this arc. BZPtime of course, as the group has just started up IC. It is possible that the Guard could take it back IC if they can kick us out, but they are currently unaware that it has since been reoccupied.

Yes, The Outsider's normally toll people for using the cable car. But right now, none of them are actually up there, except possibly our guy who just lost an eyeball, who is no real condition to be extorting people. So... help yourselves to free rides for the time being, until we get back there. I think we also offered to give free passage to any refugees coming from Ko-Wahi as part of our one in a lifetime please-don't-kill-us-for-picking-the-wrong-side-in-the-hospital-fight deal.

I hope that clarifies everything. :)

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Hmm... ok I have to ask. How does it make sense, that a cable-car that used to be ran and operated by the ta-koro guard, would suddenly be controlled by a group of mercenaries and assassins? I mean i'm just trying to figure out the logic as to why the ta-koro guard would even allow that to happen, since control of the cable car had always been somewhat of a strategic advantage for ta-koro, similar to how Le-koro has complete control of the chutes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.