BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

It wasn't a sarcastic comment. I don't do internet sarcasm, it leads to bad things.

EDIT: Which is to say; I really am eager to see how his characters in ga-wahi interact.

Oh.

*cough*

Well, I'm terribly sorry about bristling my hackles so sharply. Casual text-based communications can be tricky, and I do tend to overreact defensively. Thanks for not getting too upset about it. :lookaround:

Would anyone be willing to mentor me? I'm rather new to BZRPG, though I have some RP experience on other sites.

• Upvote 2

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I have a few who went inactive in Po-, Ga-, and Le-Koro. I also have an active charecter in Ko-Koro. Probably the Matoran in Po-Koro would be the best choice, as I didn't do anything with him much.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Yeah I have connections with actual responsible people

Anyways as it happens, I don't have anyone in Po, my Ko people are kind of tied up and it sounds like they're away from your duder in there, and my only one in Le is stuck in the Pala-Koro quagmire, so he's probably not of very much help to you. I have someone who I can free back up in Ga fairly soon as well as a relatively free dude in Ta, in case you want to move an inactive person there.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

@Krayzikk: Sorry, I'v only just had time to read through the posts on the situation with Mortem and Dayeth coming back into Ko - thanks for being so lenient :) (Mortem at least is pretty much defeated by my other character anyway). I had no idea about the "no BZPtime" rule (I must have missed it if you posted it in N&D) but I was under the impression that days had past since the Legacy invaded ko rather than hours, what with refugees resting at Obsidian for the night and all...

On the subject, now that you mention it, I'm not really sure how long it takes to travel the island - I was thinking a day and a half at the most to travel between koros, but it's obviously longer than that...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

Is it widely known that Makuta turned the Toa Mata into Dark Toa? Or have the Maru covered it up?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is it widely known that Makuta turned the Toa Mata into Dark Toa? Or have the Maru covered it up?

It is unknown to all PCs. Even whether or not the Akiri know varies from Akiri to Akiri, depending on whether or not their Maru chose to tell them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, follow up question. What exactly DOES everyone think happened to the First Toa?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Will we ever find out what from the Legend was switched with Makuta?

Spoilers? I thought Ghosty just said you guys WEREN'T Steven Moffat.

Will we ever find out what from the Legend was switched with Makuta?

The staff may be awful people, but we're not Steven Moffat. You can expect that we won't leave big plot points like this hanging. ;)

Who?

jk I know who that is :P

But will you just rehash an old villain or reuse your favorite villain to create new plot threads?

Spoilers.

The second one, methinks. I can feel it in my gut

Yeah I have connections with actual responsible people

Anyways as it happens, I don't have anyone in Po, my Ko people are kind of tied up and it sounds like they're away from your duder in there, and my only one in Le is stuck in the Pala-Koro quagmire, so he's probably not of very much help to you. I have someone who I can free back up in Ga fairly soon as well as a relatively free dude in Ta, in case you want to move an inactive person there.

I'll move Fotioks to Ta, then.

No... Just no. No Vezon, please. I loved the crazy guy to bits, but the RPG has enough nutcases as it is.

You know, that's probably the longest post I've ever seen from you...