BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Just curious: how exactly does a member of the Brotherhood obtain a zombie? And do they fall under the pet category, or can they be destroyed as if they were NPC's?

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Just curious: how exactly does a member of the Brotherhood obtain a zombie? And do they fall under the pet category, or can they be destroyed as if they were NPC's?

Similar to pets, in regards to status. A Brotherhood character can be created with a zombie, or gain one after conversion. Unlike Rahi, however, Zombies are held together by magic, posses a reasonable degree of intelligence, semi-autonomy and Turaga-level elements. It comes at the cost of an element or mask power, or a similar power if they are Lesterin or Skakdi.

On the same note, if one has any characters in Ko-Koro you want converted send me a PM, and they can join the new, righteous order. Or part of it.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

what do we do when a player neglects a character? Everyone is waiting for character(s) to leave and the region is locked.

Perhaps consider that the player may be a high school senior with a part time job, and multiple characters to keep track of on top of staff duties in multiple regions, and the region in question is one that tends to move quickly, where it's easy to miss things until their attention is called to them? 

I'm aware that the Outsiders need me to make a post. I will. However, the fact that I haven't gotten to it right off of the bat doesn't mean that I'm intentionally neglecting them. It just means that I don't always have the time to get to it immediately, or the time to respond to a PM that, I might add, was initially sent while I was asleep, received while I was in school, and I just got home from work.

I will get to it this evening.  :)

• Upvote 11

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I work 45+ hours a week, but I get 7+ hours of paid breaks

With internet

no gf / school (livin' the dream)

there was no point to this

I'm usually free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

No job.

No girlfriend.

No scool.

And it's soooo booooring...

Similar to pets, in regards to status. A Brotherhood character can be created with a zombie, or gain one after conversion. Unlike Rahi, however, Zombies are held together by magic, posses a reasonable degree of intelligence, semi-autonomy and Turaga-level elements. It comes at the cost of an element or mask power, or a similar power if they are Lesterin or Skakdi.

On the same note, if one has any characters in Ko-Koro you want converted send me a PM, and they can join the new, righteous order. Or part of it.

Well, Dravennica's more of a Neutral Evil, and as such admires Legacy, The Brotherhood, and even The Piraka, soley because she views them to be the only ones on the island with any true power, and because she wants to follow in their footsteps by becoming great herself. I'm not sure about signing her up for one specific group over another, but she'd be more than willing to associate with them on occasion if she were to get something out of the arrangement...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Merely Associate?

Ohh, how innocent they are muahahahaha

I don't want to spoil anything, so you should discuss with Mr. House privately so as to not spoil-

Ah, never mind. When a character is converted... They are basically tortured until they are broken and remade into a cultist, with complete devotion to the cult.

Yeah. Her previous views will change. A lot. :P

From pain comes enlightenment, my son...

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Oooh... Syvra's goal of destroying the Brotherhood is going to become alot more difficult

Edit: I'm so happy I can actually get that reference now Daedalus

Edited by Voxumo: Master of Fikou

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That... is really... messed up...

In a totally awesome way.

Well, it wouldn't be so awesome for Dravennica, but still. Major points for originality.

Now, is that particular practice known to other people outside the group? Because I think her opinion of them would change ever so slightly if she were to find that out...

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Disclaimer: The Heretic is not an evildoer. He just didn't want to go down there on his own.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Has anyone written songs for their posts, or composed music for the game? I'm thinking of putting a BZPRPG songbook together either on the wiki or my BZP blog so we can all enjoy a single reference post for all the cool music created by players for this game.  Also, I'm curious about who wrote songs and why. :)

• Upvote 6

There are also no Nova Blasts either.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: