BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I haven't done anything yet. Would it be best to continue doing nothing for the time being?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

BTW, what's happening in Ko-Koro right now? I haven't been following the topic for a week or so, and lost track of things. Is the fighting still going on, or have the villains officially taken over?

Basically from what I know the Bad guys have made it their stronghold of sorts, and rule with an iron fist. (as Aurorin found out the hard way...)

That's not quite correct—not yet, anyway. The baddies haven't fully established their control of the city yet, since the fight is basically just finishing now.

Echelon and his merry men The Nightfall are in complete control of the Sanctum. The Brotherhood is forcing the remaining population of the Koro into house imprisonment, and have virtually secured the city. To the point, it's unofficially New Xa-Koro.  

Not just the Brotherhood, mind. Legacy forces (and the convicts they released) are also working on that.

I wouldn't sent any character in until the new order comes into effect.

That would be wise, yeah.

Cool. So was there an important IC staff post or something to commemorate the event, or did I not really miss anything too special?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'the event'. If you mean the attack itself, there's a good few pages' worth of PvP.

I'll hopefully be able to wrap up the attack soon and get that timeskip done so we can move on. ;)

• Upvote 3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Out of curiousity.. How longish would you say it has been since the whole Masquerade murder in Kentoku icly? I would imagine at least a month especially if the submarine crew managed to travel from kentoku to mata-nui

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Out of curiousity.. How longish would you say it has been since the whole Masquerade murder in Kentoku icly? I would imagine at least a month especially if the submarine crew managed to travel from kentoku to mata-nui

BZPTime, mate. ;)

In Kentoku, it's only been a week or two, as far as I know.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

BZPTime, mate. ;)

In Kentoku, it's only been a week or two, as far as I know.

I understand Bzptime, but still it is nice to have some semblance of time. Afterall I don't want to start a post with 'The past months have seen much turmoil' when really it has only been weeks. 

And D*** that must be a fast sub.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

And D*** that must be a fast sub.

No. Like I said, BZPTime. As you can see from this post, it took them almost three months.

Oh... sorry misread your post. Now it makes more sense.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I found the part where she confused Aurorin for a Matoran quite entertaining, That guy just can't seem to catch a break.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

If anyone want's or needs a more visual aspect to character desriptions, I'm getting some MoCs of my characters up on imgur, and linking to them in my profile post.

Dude can you do one for me? Like the picture I linked in mine is obsctructed a little bit

'Fraid not, I don't have the green Kualsi, and a few other peices at all. I can give you a tip or two for a better picture, though! 

A Vortixx expy of The Terminator?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Mangai Expedition Wiki Page is up. If you don't have your character there, put him/her on to the list. And also, the events page needs updates, by someone with a better memory than I. :P 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

So...

Remember that serial killer character I was talking about creating?

Well... my first post as him should be up soon in Ko-Wahi. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yes. So many achievements...