BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

That was mostly a joke, but your response gives me the impression that basically any creature with elemental abilities, innate or active, could access the power of one of these amulets... Kind of a scary thought considering some of the Rahi that are roaming the island...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm starting to worry that there'll be superpowered Rahi boss battles to get some of these amulets. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

:o

What have I done? 

:o

What have I done? 

Nice going, Roman.

We're on that quest, remember?  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So... it's a mind-controlling parasitic starfish plant? 

That's not something you see every day. 

Yay!

Um... What I meant to say was, "Oh, no... We can't have Grokk in here again... That would be bad..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hey everyone, my apologies to any player being delayed interaction due to my absence.  I hope to be back in the swing of things within the end of this week.  I've been moving to several different locations over the last month, and the constant packing and unpacking has made playing a game rather difficult (especially once I finally broke down and bought Skyrim on sale, watch my blog for a review sooner or later), along with ups and downs with my health.  It's been like a pendulum with some infernal deity deciding to stick a hard, sharp object on the string mid-swing.  That said and done, I look forward to getting back into the game with all of you!  

Also, what is going down these days in plotiness land?

Hey everyone, my apologies to any player being delayed interaction due to my absence.  I hope to be back in the swing of things within the end of this week.  I've been moving to several different locations over the last month, and the constant packing and unpacking has made playing a game rather difficult (especially once I finally broke down and bought Skyrim on sale, watch my blog for a review sooner or later), along with ups and downs with my health.  It's been like a pendulum with some infernal deity deciding to stick a hard, sharp object on the string mid-swing.  That said and done, I look forward to getting back into the game with all of you!  

Also, what is going down these days in plotiness land?

Good to see you back, Kughs.

Not sure exactly what you've missed, so I'll do a general recap. The Piraka attacked Ta-Koro and escaped, then joined forces with the Legacy, giving them equipment from the Vault. The Legacy made an alliance with the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, and, between them, they managed to take over Ko-Koro. Echelon now rules the city, which has become a haven for evildoers everywhere. In-game, it's been three days since the attack.

Meanwhile, the Dasaka have landed in Ga-Koro. Their leaders are now meeting with Hahli and Leah, discussing the Chaotic Six/the Piraka and how they might band together to take them down. That's about it for major plot stuff.

Don't forget the Ta-Koro expedition with the creepy, possibly-mind-controlling starfish plant parasite. 

Well, at least one Matoran is dead - apparently due to the starfish. So yes, I'd be a little intimidated by a plant creature that can dig into the back of my neck and - it's been implied - possibly take over my mind. 

Random question- once I start writing that Ko-Matoran guardswoman I've been planning to make, would I be allowed to include flashback to, say, a random chance encounter with Kopaka Mata from before he left for Mangaia and did the stupid thing?

Quoting myself so I can start fishing for an answer again.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I did so with one of my characters, I haven't had any issues with it yet. Though, to be fair, it hasn't really come up beyond his Character Bio.

Edit: Wait, i misread that. Dunno about a flashback.

But see above which seems to have been okay. so far.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Nope. They're foreign tech. 

Yeah, see, I tried PMing him, but he didn't want to take me for my word. He's going to check the rules or ask the staff.

Isn't my word good enough? I mean, since when have I ever been wrong about something?

Well, I mean... all those times... HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT!

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Toa aren't allowed to start the game with Foreign Tech; they have to win it off of another character IC.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Random question- once I start writing that Ko-Matoran guardswoman I've been planning to make, would I be allowed to include flashback to, say, a random chance encounter with Kopaka Mata from before he left for Mangaia and did the stupid thing?

Quoting myself so I can start fishing for an answer again.

Anything directly depicting a Mata should be vetted by the staff.  ;)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG