BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'm impressed. All hail the Turaga of the BZPRPG!

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Doesn't Tuck have a habit of abruptly vanishing for extensive periods of time, though?

I'm not sure if counts as a shining example of consistent RPing... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Except Vahki first appeared in 2004... Ah-HAH!

On a more on-topic note, me and Sil noticed that, through Antidermis, Mortem, Fyura, and Khil'rayuu have attained, respectively: Fragmentation, Hunger, and Disintegration powers. We need to form some form of neo-Rahkshi group; just need Fear, Anger, and Poison.

The times, they are a-changing...

Or you guys can stick it out a bit longer for Dravennica to enact Project Legion.

Individuals affected with Antidermis are always welcome in Project Legion...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Except Vahki first appeared in 2004... Ah-HAH!

On a more on-topic note, me and Sil noticed that, through Antidermis, Mortem, Fyura, and Khil'rayuu have attained, respectively: Fragmentation, Hunger, and Disintegration powers. We need to form some form of neo-Rahkshi group; just need Fear, Anger, and Poison.

Could a Rahi be allowed? My Nui-Jaga could fall under the poison element maybe. I mean it is a scorpion. You'd have to invite Doseki his rider along as well I'd think...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Or you guys can stick it out a bit longer for Dravennica to enact Project Legion.

What is project legion? :P You keep referring to it...

That would be telling. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.  :P

Let's just say that Dravennica was being very specific with her words when she requested an alliance with Legacy, and leave it at that for now.  ;)

If you've followed the Kalta at all, I'm a fan of throwback teams, hence my excitement.

I noticed. The Kalta having the powers of the Bohrok Kal is very neat concept indeed.

While I can't say that everyone involved will fit that particular idea, the formation of a team like that would certainly fall into the realm of possibility for what the Ice Queen has in mind...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

*Facepalms*

Now I feel bad for completely missing that...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

And I'm the sad guy who just makes things up as he goes along...

I have a good guy, a morally-light grey antiheroine, a pirate, an assassin and Darth Vader.

I have really weird characters. Also, the pirate died. Why? He was fighting Emissary's Lumira, and I wanted to be mean to her. Wait, if I'm mean to a player character, do I refer to the character's gender or the player's gender? Or do I come up with a word that describes both genders, like... er... Ah-hah! 

Herm. I was being mean to herm.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I have a good guy, a morally-light grey antiheroine, a pirate, an assassin and Darth Vader.

I have really weird characters. Also, the pirate died. Why? He was fighting Emissary's Lumira, and I wanted to be mean to her. Wait, if I'm mean to a player character, do I refer to the character's gender or the player's gender? Or do I come up with a word that describes both genders, like... er... Ah-hah! 

Herm. I was being mean to herm.

You're over thinking this...or not thinking at all. 

Edited by Grochi Cat
  • Upvote 6

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm getting a headache trying to decide of which of the two it is.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

... Go with the gender of the character. You're not interacting with the player; you're interacting with the character.

I'm not even sure what this whole "being mean" business is about...

It makes sense in context. Lumira was pretty shook up. 

Oddly enough, I didn't intend for Lumira to react the way she did. It was more Halyx's time to develop.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Oddly enough, I didn't intend for Lumira to react the way she did. It was more Halyx's time to develop.

It doesn't matter what you intended. You don't have any control over other player's characters. 

Sorry, I meant expect. Oops. I fail English.

SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!

... Moving on, I had another epiphany about the Kalta. Out of all of them, Skorm is the most 'powerful' in his prime. At his inception, it was an arbitrary decision so he could stand up to the other Kalta, but now I have realized a reason. He got to be that way the same way Goku and Vegeta cheated up their power levels: hypergravity training. Hypergravity as in greater than 1 g. Not 400x like in the show. Although I think, due to a Ba-Toa's innate resistance to pressure, he would survive, but would end up looking like a fantasy dwarf: short and burly.

Haha Dwarf Toa... Toa of Dwarves... Toa Mini-me... Mini-me Toa... ok I'll stop.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Pretty sure somebody would only end up like that if they grew up in that sort of environment. Some training is not going to turn them into a dwarf.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Not on himself, anyway. While I can't definitively say a number for hypergravity training, it's probably not all that high. Double digits are probably stretching it, unless its an insane workout, or someone is wearing a Pakari. What I am saying is valid enough for any Ba-Toa to say, unless its being used for some ridiculous shenanigans. Like wearing weights, but more.