BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yeah, Aine and Shu have kind of been idling this entire time, mostly due to a lack of dialogue on my part.

Writer's Block aside, however, they're still with the rest of Aokora's group, and can be interacted with.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

gosh, this really is the big RPG, it is very hard to keep track of all the characters and interactions. o:

Not sure if truer words have been spoken... Do you have a profile?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

gosh, this really is the big RPG, it is very hard to keep track of all the characters and interactions. o:

Not sure if truer words have been spoken... Do you have a profile?

yes! it was linked in my sig but then i accidentally overwrote the wrong image file, oops.

(i've been meaning to add a second character though because though the RPG is fast, individual interactions that aren't mainstream take a while. u~u )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Well I have a character who is always up for interactions. If yours doesn't mind being around a Nui Jaga. My other is kind of locked in a temple, so can't really interact with her unless you were already in the group.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well, there is only one way to find out for either instance. In the end though, it is up to you and how you feel about playing two characters.

Onua.png

You could, if you don't want him drowning incase he cannot swim. Though he could also burn through the stone slab that locked the way. Though what effect that would have on the rising water levels and the rest of the quest remains to be seen I think.

Onua.png

I'm mostly concerned w/ how well received a second character would be, or if i could write one differently enough. :t

You don't need to worry about whether or not people receive your characters well. They just really go: "oh ehy new one" and get back to work. It's how you play them, and I'm pretty sure that you'll do fine.

I'm doing fine with a large amount, after all.

I'm mostly concerned w/ how well received a second character would be, or if i could write one differently enough. :t

You don't need to worry about whether or not people receive your characters well. They just really go: "oh ehy new one" and get back to work. It's how you play them, and I'm pretty sure that you'll do fine.

I'm doing fine with a large amount, after all.

You have like 50+ characters...

Which means a second one isn't even half a problem.

He has somewhere around eighty, actually. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wow, does all them characters fit on a single post? Seems like they wouldn't but who knows.

Onua.png

I guess having just a name and a wiki link is all you really need. As long as the information is stored somewhere.

Onua.png

Nightwolf: you're correct, to a degree. Yes, you can use shortened profiles and provide a link to the wiki, but it's not quite enough. All the required information (name, species, weaknesses, etc.) must be in your profiles post on BZP. It doesn't have to be exceptionally descriptive, but it must be there.

Well seems like a lot for 80 something profiles. Though over the course of the 10-15 years this RP has been going, not too much of a surprise. Now if each was still active. That would be a feat...

Onua.png

WOW, that is still quite a feat. I'm impressed. I don't think I have ever ran 40 characters at once and been able to keep them and their personalities straight.

On the note of Profiles. I now have my own rendition of my Ga-Matoran with a possible name. Tell me what you guys think...

Please welcome Ga-Matoran Orca: the Takea of Ga-Koro!
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bzprpg/images/e/eb/Rebuilt_Ga-Matoran_Orca.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/212?cb=20150313030618

While in the RP she still will not remember her own name until later leaving me the option to possibly change it. Now I can refer to her by a name instead of just "The Amnesiac Ga-Matoran". So what do you guys think? Was trying for a deep ocean type feel with a Black-blue mask.

Onua.png

At my most active I ran about forty characters at the same time.

At least 30 of which were cookie cutouts that had single sentence phrases to differentiate themselves.

Stuff like Donut Guy.

Or Jerk Guy.

Or Even Jerkier Guy. 

You just posted a bunch of one liners in each topic. 

Silly new people, praising Hubert for his handling of multiple characters when the vast majority are just glorified NPC guards and shopkeepers. 

• Upvote 2

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Isn't Hubert famous for his mastery of one-line posts, though? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

At my most active I ran about forty characters at the same time.

At least 30 of which were cookie cutouts that had single sentence phrases to differentiate themselves.

Stuff like Donut Guy.

Or Jerk Guy.

Or Even Jerkier Guy. 

You just posted a bunch of one liners in each topic. 

Silly new people, praising Hubert for his handling of multiple characters when the vast majority are just glorified NPC guards and shopkeepers. 

Hey, I had Jerk Jerkier Guy too!

• Upvote 1

Only Prei can have a six paragraph monologue about doughnut flavours.

Is there a link this? Oddly I want to see it for some reason.

Onua.png

I remember the pot he did to celebrate 20,000 posts. Twas a thing of beauty. 

Should I rejoin this for the.... third time?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm still waiting for this mythical post about doughnut flavors that is several paragraphs long. Is it just a myth or does it really exist?

Onua.png