BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I remember that book quite well, one of my favorite things to read when I was younger. The Tahtorahk, in canon, was supposed to be only one member of a species but we never saw the rest. Reference to the rest being wiped out, I think. But regardless, they're not here. :P

BS01 is pretty good about marking what Rahi traveled to Mata Nui, and I know a few lists of Rahi have been compiled specifically for the game over the years. I'll see if I can track one of them down.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Skakdi used them as mounts and jousted with explosive-tipped spears, if I recall that one weaponstech contest winner entry correctly.  Also, I think some random Keetongu info thingy mentioned his species was buddies with the Tahtorahk peoples as well.

Speaking of weaponstech (and the whole firearms thing, for that matter), I think I'm gonna drop this link here because I figure people might be interested in some pre-existing foreign tech ideas from the original canon that never really got much exposure.  Not all of them are exactly applicable- I doubt anyone could get an Exo-Toa approved, for example- but stuff like the lightstone rifle and Rhotuka battleaxe could be worth a look.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Yeah, the Lightstone Rifle sounds like a tremendous Flechette gun with a little bit of stun gun on the side.

In an unrelated question, if we want a character to be in the Force or whatever, do we just make them in it right off the bat, or what?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Quick question, What is the 'Force'? This is the second time I've seen it referenced in the Bzprpg, first time was some character making mention of it and I assumed it was just slang for one of the koro's law enforcement, but now it sounds like it's something separate entity.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

In an unrelated question, if we want a character to be in the Force or whatever, do we just make them in it right off the bat, or what?

You can just make them, provided that they are of low rank, but it's encouraged that you have a chat with the relevant Akiri player (Palm for the Gukko Force). Ko-Koro and Onu-Koro are special cases where control of the Koro military has been delegated to a non-Akiri player (Visaru and Stevens respectively). They're always happy to have more PCs in their guard forces, and probably won't need to say much besides giving you an overview of the organisation and its command structure.

If you want a high-ranking Guard character, however, you do need to seek their permission.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

...it's encouraged that you have a chat with the relevant Akiri player (Palm for the Gukko Force). 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't think there has been a Tera post for several months now. If you want to ask about the Sentinels it would be best if you sent a PM my way or talked to via Skype. 

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Now that Ko-Koro is under attack, how is anyone supposed to enter? Or are we just meant to spawn in with a new character?

Ko-Koro's not under attack. :) The battle ended months ago OOC (days ago IC), and the village is now totally under Echelon's control. You're welcome to create a new character in the Koro, but if you want an existing character to get in, you'll have to get through the guards. Just post your character walking up to the gates and PM Ghosthands to RP the guards.

Fair warning: getting a good guy inside might be difficult, and getting him out alive will be even harder.

With the totally not OP ability to use his powers to manipulate non-magnetic objects... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Who's Echelon again? I remember him/her owning a kanohi Komau.

He's a powerful Toa of Magnetism who rose to prominence among the Followers of Makuta during the events of Arc 1. Since Makuta's defeat, he's arguably become the 'Big Bad' of Arc 2 as founder and leader of the Legacy of Makuta. It was he who forged the alliance between the Legacy and the Piraka (and also the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, but he later betrayed them), and organised the invasion of Ko-Koro.

You can read more about him in my profiles. :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

On a related note(speaking of Arc 1), I feel this RPG is a lot...quieter than it could be, or used to be.

I've read about things that happened in BZPRPG's past, and I remember a few years ago when I took an enthusiastic look at it, the first thing I saw in one of the threads was a PC getting stabbed through the face or something like that, deciding it looked too tough and brutal, and left. I've come back now and decided to go ahead, but it seems a lot less...I dunno, in motion?

What happened?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Well, the Brotherhood's been having a string of bad luck lately, apparently. First, we get evicted from Ko, then Mr. House (who was playing around 80 - 90% of the cult) quits the game, and most recently, Blackrock was destroyed by a group led by an ex-member. Construct and Finlander have also been rather inactive as of late, which technically leaves Zenithex as the only active character still in their good graces. So aside from the occasional murder here and there, everyone's favorite cult of Ak'rei'an is pretty much dead (which is a shame, since I think Dane and possibly a few others were waiting to have their characters converted). :(

Can't say anything definitive about anything else, but at least that's where the Brotherhood currently stands.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

On a related note(speaking of Arc 1), I feel this RPG is a lot...quieter than it could be, or used to be.

I've read about things that happened in BZPRPG's past, and I remember a few years ago when I took an enthusiastic look at it, the first thing I saw in one of the threads was a PC getting stabbed through the face or something like that, deciding it looked too tough and brutal, and left. I've come back now and decided to go ahead, but it seems a lot less...I dunno, in motion?

What happened?

The more active players have become old geezers.

What happened?

hey, i'm not that old

it became less active because fewer people are acting as hub's enablers and helping him find new heights in post counts

(but in fairness, we just don't have as many people as we used to, and this is actually extremely active compared to where we were earlier in this arc. we just don't have the crazy levels of membership we had three years ago)

Suzy

Edited by Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

What happened?

hey, i'm not that old

it became less active because fewer people are acting as hub's enablers and helping him find new heights in post counts

(but in fairness, we just don't have as many people as we used to, and this is actually extremely active compared to where we were earlier in this arc. we just don't have the crazy levels of membership we had three years ago)

Suzy

4da5747382.png

What can I say? Nobody's really managed to compare.

• Upvote 4

Well, the Brotherhood's been having a string of bad luck lately, apparently. First, we get evicted from Ko, then Mr. House (who was playing around 80 - 90% of the cult) quits the game, and most recently, Blackrock was destroyed by a group led by an ex-member. Construct and Finlander have also been rather inactive as of late, which technically leaves Zenithex as the only active character still in their good graces. So aside from the occasional murder here and there, everyone's favorite cult of Ak'rei'an is pretty much dead (which is a shame, since I think Dane and possibly a few others were waiting to have their characters converted). :(

Can't say anything definitive about anything else, but at least that's where the Brotherhood currently stands.

I'm sure those who are or were waiting to be converted could assume they have been if they want to get said characters up and running... just a thought.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.