BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

0e7f0945f7.png

Victory was mine, Tyler.

i feel like all these lists with my name high up may be misconstruing me as someone even vaguely important to the old rpg

i would like to assure anyone who believes that that i wasn't

i just talked to hub a lot

- Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hahaha. Those old days were awesome. Thedar Chronn and his trusty employees, Arkrak and Incommodo. Those were days I'll long remember. Probably because i was the guy who had to find several dozen different levels of angry for Chronn.

I should really bring Chronn back, he was a lot of fun. I never got to do much with the slightly more humble Chronn left after being nearly assassinated.

• Upvote 2

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Hahaha. Those old days were awesome. Thedar Chronn and his trusty employees, Arkrak and Incommodo. Those were days I'll long remember. Probably because i was the guy who had to find several dozen different levels of angry for Chronn.

I should really bring Chronn back, he was a lot of fun. I never got to do much with the slightly more humble Chronn left after being nearly assassinated.

4da5747382.png

the holy trinity of the old onu is complete once again

- Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You know, with all the reminiscing going on, I feel like it's really important to bring a few things back into perspective. So,

Vorex: Trap door. Mystix. Reichenbach.

Hubert: Alex and the not!Unlimited Blade Works.

This has been a PSA from your friendly staff team

I enjoy cutting people back down to size by reminding them of their worst involvements

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You know, with all the reminiscing going on, I feel like it's really important to bring a few things back into perspective. So,

I enjoy cutting people back down to size by reminding them of their worst involvements

i feel like all these lists with my name high up may be misconstruing me as someone even vaguely important to the old rpg

- Suzy

joke's on you

i have no ego

friendly staff team more like UNfriendly staff team

SICK BURNS

- Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Wait, my ego has gotten big too! Where's my cutting down to size? :(

who are you again

- Suzy

joke's on you

i have no ego

friendly staff team more like UNfriendly staff team

SICK BURNS

- Suzy

Stop spamming.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, the Brotherhood's been having a string of bad luck lately, apparently. First, we get evicted from Ko, then Mr. House (who was playing around 80 - 90% of the cult) quits the game, and most recently, Blackrock was destroyed by a group led by an ex-member. Construct and Finlander have also been rather inactive as of late, which technically leaves Zenithex as the only active character still in their good graces. So aside from the occasional murder here and there, everyone's favorite cult of Ak'rei'an is pretty much dead (which is a shame, since I think Dane and possibly a few others were waiting to have their characters converted). :(

Can't say anything definitive about anything else, but at least that's where the Brotherhood currently stands.

I'm sure those who are or were waiting to be converted could assume they have been if they want to get said characters up and running... just a thought.

True... but they'd still initially be stuck with the remains of a pretty inactive cult, unless, however, they decided to go off and do their own thing.

And that's if the players with characters going through the conversion process haven't just abandoned them when Mr. House quit or forgotten about them entirely.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Rest in Pieces, Brotherhood.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Higashi

A blur descended from the air, slamming into the earth around the storm drain.

Hogo Higashi had arrived after her ... delay.

It had been a bit difficult escaping from a utterly collapsed building.

"Sorry, but the sewers are off-limits today."

I'm sorry, I know Dasaka are psychic, but how did she determine that Raiyo was going to go for the storm drain? All she has done, as of her last post, is crawl over and look around confused, before focusing on the storm drain. How would Higashi know what Raiyo's intent is?

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Higashi

A blur descended from the air, slamming into the earth around the storm drain.

Hogo Higashi had arrived after her ... delay.

It had been a bit difficult escaping from a utterly collapsed building.

"Sorry, but the sewers are off-limits today."

I'm sorry, I know Dasaka are psychic, but how did she determine that Raiyo was going to go for the storm drain? All she has done, as of her last post, is crawl over and look around confused, before focusing on the storm drain. How would Higashi know what Raiyo's intent is?

Raiyo's pal already went for the storm drain.

It's a custom species made by Toa Onaku. Also, where's Sepina? I got a character I can free up to interact with.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.