BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If Flabbergaster loves to eat to the point where it could be considered that he has a disorder, doesn't that go against the Tiokaha Code just a little? Specifically the section where they only take what they need to survive in order to stay in balance with nature?

I'm not saying this needs to be changed or anything, but maybe it could provide some more depth to his character in the long run.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Dare steal, and Flabbergaster pounds your face in.

Murder without justification, and you'll share the same fate.

Get food, however...

Flabbergaster is extremely strict with moral absolutes and will fight to defend them. Anything... Except eating. He'll use excuses like "I am what I eat, so if I eat more i'll be balancing out with nature" or "There are lots of beings in the universe. I'm just eating a sandwich" but it just boils down to thinking with his stomach.

*sigh*

Flabbergaster was ridiculous in Corpus, and he's still ridiculous here. 

• Upvote 9

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, if he's going crazy with his eating habits, then he's effectively taking more from his environment than he should be (fruit, game, etc.), which other Tiokaha might not particularly be fans of.

So by making him this way, he seems more like a pariah to his own people (at least to me, anyway).

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

All hail our benevolent overlord Hubert, and his insurmountable post count. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Crikey almighty 20,000!

I feel like a friggin baby to everyone else here.

Shoulda joined back when all I saw was people dying.

BTW I've started making characters in sprite form, I've made three of my characters, if ppl want me to make one of yours just ask. Can only do Toa/Lesterin and Matoran with this kit though.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

I'm sure almost everyone has RPed alongside one of your characters at one point, Hubert.

Is it a bad sign that I haven't gotten into an interaction with a legend yet?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Flabbergaster was ridiculous in Corpus, and he's still ridiculous here.

Some people call it character.

So by making him this way, he seems more like a pariah to his own people (at least to me, anyway).

Kind of, although he doesn't want to hurt anybody through it.

20,000 posts.

That's what you get from lots of interaction. Congrats, y'old Duracel, and keep up the good(?) work. ;)

Stop spamming.

Good work, Hub. You've been around here about as long as I have, even if I never really interacted with you until this iteration, and you've been doing your strange, wonderful Hubert thing that entire time. Whether it be monologues on donuts, one liners, or creating the post with the highest pain per word ratio ever seen in this forum.

Keep on trucking man.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

They are.

If you have an evil character who has acquired antidermis from the vault loot and used it to enslave one, that is. 

I think Fyura's a nice spin on Parakuka-users, in that she can actually counteract some of the downsides by preying on others.

I must admit when I made Erike & Samera I didn't know anything beyond what's on the Wiki page and the information given in the profile sections.

I think I'm going to some studying of other characters with the parasite, to get a better feel of the normalcy of actions and abilities.

Fyura's a bit of a special case. Definitely not the norm. 

I legitimately want rahkshi to be playable in the main RPG.

It's not going to happen.

The Rahkshi you will encounter here, without Makuta, are basically beasts. And beasts with powers that had to be carefully restricted to allow even for their use as a character's servant. The only Rahkshi that displayed anything approaching proper intelligence of their own were the two sets of six Makuta sent back in 2012, and nothing of their like has been seen since.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG