BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Sorry about disappearing again. Just kind of busy with life . Said busyness has me going out to the boonies with shoddy net connection for another week or so. So instead of just ditching any interactions I may have bogged down, I'll just give bunnying permissions out to those I am currently interacting with, who exactly you all are I have forgotten.

Be back soonish for real hopefully.

luv u

i cant say the same for any of this

helo frens

Then from five thousand throats and more there rose a lusty yell;

It rumbled through the valley, it rattled in the dell;

It pounded on the mountain and recoiled upon the flat,

-Tyler

• Upvote 8

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Rest in Peace, Joske. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This is just conjecture on my part but I would say it's entirely possible that Makuta could be brought back by the end of the arc.

If the vault thing was just a way back for Makuta, I doubt Joske would have tried to activate it before.  Assuming the thing has a learning curve, Echelon could unintentionally screw with a bunch of other things trying to bring back his ol' pal.

I'm sure there are plans in place so the next arc isn't just a clone of Arc 1.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

This is just conjecture on my part but I would say it's entirely possible that Makuta could be brought back by the end of the arc.

If the vault thing was just a way back for Makuta, I doubt Joske would have tried to activate it before. Assuming the thing has a learning curve, Echelon could unintentionally screw with a bunch of other things trying to bring back his ol' pal.

This implies Joske knews that the device would bring back Makuta. Did he? He could have not known the true purpose.

Echelon, on the other hand, might have knowledge that we, as players, don't know yet.

What I was getting at is that opening the door to the Vault will probably also allow Echelon to activate the teleportation system that is centered somewhere in the Kini Nui area. It's not a system for reviving Makuta but it is a system that could revive Makuta.

On another note, an excellent post from Tyler in a very short amount of time. You have my admiration.

Although Echelon's hasty departure from the scene does make me wonder if he managed to grab Joske's bag on the way out.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I get a warm fuzzy feeling

But it's from my socks

In other news, seeing as though potentially a tergiversatin' old geezer and his partner in crime are going to be sneaking into Ko eventually, i wonder if anyone else will be heading that way, trying to do the same thing.

It's been a while since I first announced the idea for Dravennica's Legion (more on that here, for those of you who either forgot about it or simply weren't around when it was first brought up), and even longer since I first started dropping hints concerning its potential existence and goals, but for those of you who have been wondering whatever became of the concept, I've finally reached a point where I'm comfortable officially planting the seeds IC. So, without further ado, I'm proud to present...

Travel Plans

While this is open to all evil characters who both have an axe to grind with the other villages and are willing to dose themselves up with some "Liquid Evil" (including ones who have already done so in the past), I do ask that interested parties planning on taking the journey down to The Vault send me a PM beforehand, just so I can have a general idea of the group's size before we depart. Happy trails! :)

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So I wrote up a joke character who's frontal Kadin head spike is angled down more, is longer, sharper and more solid, and he's convinced himself he is the prettiest unicorn and is determined to convince everyone else he is too. But he lies perfectly within the rules(to my understanding), so now I'm debating wether or not to play him. Thoughts?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Do unicorns exist in the BZPRPG Universe?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The more you know...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So I wrote up a joke character who's frontal Kadin head spike is angled down more, is longer, sharper and more solid, and he's convinced himself he is the prettiest unicorn and is determined to convince everyone else he is too. But he lies perfectly within the rules(to my understanding), so now I'm debating wether or not to play him. Thoughts?

mal-speechless.gif

• Upvote 14

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It would probably be best for everybody if you did not. Joke characters tend to be more annoying than entertaining to the people who interact with them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

My serial killer/Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an member Zenithex is also in Ta, though he's currently on his way out.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: