BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Huh, looks like I missed minuscule drama regarding my precious Tiokaha a short while ago. Interesting... Anyway, I've been a bit (actually very) busy lately, so my apologies to those who are waiting on a post from me. In the favour of convenience and quickness, a pm to me if you're waiting on me would be appreciated.

Hmmmm, think early Renaissance for native tech, minus the guns.

Foreign tech can range from a really shiny sword to a Star Wars blaster. Pretty much anything you can come up with that does not break the game.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Both the Iron Mahi and Exo-Matoran are from Onu-koro. The only thing a normal person could get from that toybox are the Istone tablet computers.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Firearms aren't a thing outside of foreign tech, but what about crossbows?

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding, if native tech is Renaissance minus the shootbangs, crossbows should be a known thing.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding, if native tech is Renaissance minus the shootbangs, crossbows should be a known thing.

Crossbows are considered native tech.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Thanks for the responses! Are Zamor launchers off-limits?

They're considered foreign tech, so they're only accessible to Skakdi, Vortixx or Lesterin. However, pieces of foreign tech can be snagged off another player's character but only with their express permission.

I have places in both Ta and Po koro that sell some pretty fancy crossbows.

And enough semi-advanced tech that just talking about it makes me worry that the staff are going to come kick my door down.

Splattergun MKII.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm getting a few ideas already. Because I have like 5 characters I've written up and just left in my notes.

On a note unrelated to ranged weapons, does the RPG have any rules on cybernetic limbs?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

I'm getting a few ideas already. Because I have like 5 characters I've written up and just left in my notes.

On a note unrelated to ranged weapons, does the RPG have any rules on cybernetic limbs?

They would require a foreign tech slot

Give me my gun Alex.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

They're foreign tech. Other than that, depends on the planned limb.

I have places in both Ta and Po koro that sell some pretty fancy crossbows.

And enough semi-advanced tech that just talking about it makes me worry that the staff are going to come kick my door down.

Splattergun MKII.

They would require a foreign tech slot

Give me my gun Alex.

I have more red tape, Silvan. I stocked up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And yet, this is not the full scope of my staff power. This isn't even my final form.

On a less comedic note, we're hitting semester crunch-time. Which is why my posts have slowed. I'll resume normal speeds as soon as I can.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Clearly most of us don't recognize what group you're referring to, so PMing a member of it would likely be wise. They could help you more. Unicast, rather than broadcast. :)

Except for the fact that I'm only half-sure on who it was I RP-ed with, and all the posts are buried. :(

Clearly most of us don't recognize what group you're referring to, so PMing a member of it would likely be wise. They could help you more. Unicast, rather than broadcast. :)

Except for the fact that I'm only half-sure on who it was I RP-ed with, and all the posts are buried. :(

The search tool is your friend.  Try searching your old posts, or searching your characters name in the thread.  Go to the posts you find, and search around them.  (The find function is also your friend.)

• Upvote 1

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Somebody said I was gone.

I felt it.

It might be because you said you were gone, right before you left...

The last post I made in this particular topic was one of me attempting to get back into the swing of things, actually. That failed utterly, but just posting here again has ignited some deep, nerdy spark within to try it again. Let's see what happens, eh?

We don't, with the notable exception of the Dasaka. In the BZPRPG, any matoran of any element may be any gender. It has been implied that while the different types of matoran are weighted toward one or the other, there's enough... 'mixing' to offset those. Dasaka, on the other hand, our equivalent (read: pretty much exactly the same but with different culture and power classifications) of Ce-Matoran have a strict 40:1 ratio, weighted towards female. Also, there were male vortixx in canon. They were just... oppressed.

The times, they are a-changing...