Nuju Metru

BZPRPG News and Discussion

Thanks, it's been a long time in coming. Glad it was so good when it finally arrived.

• Like 3

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

More people are always welcome.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"I did not mean to interrupt."

Wrap-up post for the Kalta, CW for dysphoria and self-harm. I want to thank everybody I've played with during the arc for making Mata Nui and Kentoku interesting places to write in.

• Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix

OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia

"They belong in a museum!"

"So do you!"

bahhh i might as well make a short and sweet post in the wrap-up topic just to get things oriented for my returning characters (or at least for datrox and kaen), i've been giving it some thought and feel like it would be awkward to just have them blip back into existence without regarding loose ends

Hello everyone,

I'm sure some of you at least recognize my name from posts on here.  When the forums came back online I was active again, but had to take a vacation in late September.  Coming back from that, I just became too busy with my personal life to commit to posting, along with some other stuff.  I realized my characters were all in decent enough of "closing" posts that I could just drop out without hampering how the stories wrapped up, so I quietly ducked out of posting.

I'm trying to catch up on the season finale arcs now, and will hopefully be active again once the new season starts.  I'm sure there's no rush to the new stories getting started and all that, so no worries.  I'm still trying to figure out if I'll even be able to seriously commit to posting again, myself.  I wanted to take the time to write out a post just to let everyone know I still think of this place, and really enjoyed the part I've gotten to play in BZPRPG.  Next season I'll most likely try and stay a little more solo-oriented, but anything can happen I guess.  For now, my plan is to just do a classic cut-to intro post when the new season starts, with plenty of exposition to fill in the gaps between what happened after my last posts and why my characters are starting where they are now, pretty normal stuff, I'd say.  I'm sorry this isn't really too long of a post; I just wanted to get some kind of feelings out and say thanks again to everyone who participated this season.  I enjoy writing, and being a part of a group thing like BZPRPG seems to motivate me more than just working on some short story or epic in another of the forums.  We'll see what the future holds for me I guess.  I hope you all have enjoyed reading my posts.  I've enjoyed yours!

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 4

Whoops, forgot this was a thing again.
I'd write a wrap-up post but I don't really know who or what to write. Arankhe presumably fled Ko, and from there doesn't really know what to do with herself, and everyone else of mine was kinda inactive.
Might bring back Elaadis and Cyramar once the next arc gets going.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

...I thought wrap-up meant wrap-up, like cut it right now so we can keep moving, so I made my one post months ago pretty conclusive and now it'd be awkward to pick it back up.

I might pick it back up if it's utterly certain we're not wrapping up just yet.

[btw any help explaining my boss? should I make them a new character or sth?]

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

1 hour ago, Lipuret McKaukau said:

...I thought wrap-up meant wrap-up, like cut it right now so we can keep moving, so I made my one post months ago pretty conclusive and now it'd be awkward to pick it back up.

The wrap up topic should be closing very soon. Tyler has been dealing with final projects and such but he should be about finished with them I believe. He's gonna make a final post before closing the wrap up topic. So I'd just wait till the next arc starts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

2 hours ago, Snelly said:

The wrap up topic should be closing very soon. Tyler has been dealing with final projects and such but he should be about finished with them I believe. He's gonna make a final post before closing the wrap up topic. So I'd just wait till the next arc starts. 

Thanks. I'll do that then.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:22 AM, SnowyAegis said:

Whoops, forgot this was a thing again.
I'd write a wrap-up post but I don't really know who or what to write. Arankhe presumably fled Ko, and from there doesn't really know what to do with herself, and everyone else of mine was kinda inactive.
Might bring back Elaadis and Cyramar once the next arc gets going.

Feel free to send her along with the Aggressors to Po-Ostia. That's the port town where they are going to spend the timeskip.

• Like 1

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

On 11/26/2019 at 10:57 AM, Lipuret McKaukau said:

Be glad it doesn't drag well into the next season. Like one wrap-up, in particular, in the past...

Edited by Mr. House

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur