BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So I feel special because I come back and almost immediately abandon this place.

Cause, yanno, life sucks.

So anyone have anything Seryna can jump in to? Cause I think she's done in the bar by now.

Well, I have an atoner of a Vo-Toa free in Ga-Koro that she can talk to. And since he hasn't had a post for weeks, he can really be anywhere in the village. :P

Noo. Don't abandon Yarre.

But. But. Yarre's no fun :P

He's a bad drinking partner. So Snark, you're welcome to join us in the bar. I won't completely abandon Yarre but I also feel horrible that I'm only spottily alive.

Seriously, we need a BZPRPG Mobile App. I would NEVER leave this place then. Someone get on that :D

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Eh, I know I could come on from the mobile browser, I'm just a horrible person and don't.Because as everyone knows I'm prone to disappearing and ruining everything. But not really because I'm not that important.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

I'm unsure of this, so I'm casting a vote to anyone who knows of Kol Uskey- should he die in the fight against Hiemalis?

Null vote. I'd like to add that regardless of what is presently polled per the public, the decision to kill or not to kill your own invention is yours and yours alone. In a sense, you are the maker and destroyer Kol Uskey and you choose whether you live or die for your own reasons. I'd like to reiterate this point: you have the power and you alone can ultimately cast the final vote as to how it has used. For, after all, carving one's own path and making one's own choices is the Onu-Koroan way.

That being said, taking one's fellows feedback into consideration prior to making such final decisions is certainly important. Death has clearly been a very permanent and utterly conclusive end of many a character in this RPG. For instance, consider the evident finality of the terminations of player characters Dorian, Jaron, and Cael. Surely the finality of their "last dances" stands as a reminder of the incontrovertible fact that even a noble spirit such as Kol Uskey is wont to be killed off definitively within the realist's abode commonly known as the 'BZPRPG.'

Edited by Iskandar

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Still don't understand the thing with Jaron's ghost or what not.

And I never will.

But. But. Yarre's no fun :P

He's a bad drinking partner. So Snark, you're welcome to join us in the bar. I won't completely abandon Yarre but I also feel horrible that I'm only spottily alive.

Seriously, we need a BZPRPG Mobile App. I would NEVER leave this place then. Someone get on that :D

Just wait until the guy's sober.

(Also: 30 degrees celsius isn't hot at all.)

I'll be gone for the weekend. So Jorruk and Larikon, go to Kughii or any other BoA member if needed. Shajs also goes to Kughii or other members of the Invincible...

Ladies, gents, I am going to be offline, as normal, this weekend. Given the important events unfolding...

...I am giving Kuglii temporary control of Akriin.

I accept these and will do my best to fulfill any and all obligations they may have over the weekend.

30 degrees may not be hot where you are, but outdoors it would be considered a heatwave here, and Ireland is actually pretty temperate. It would be much colder in places where igloos are used to house people, and as such 30 degrees would be much warmer for them -- judge temperature based on the context, not where you live.As such, 30 degrees would be hot in Ko-Wahi, given how cold it usually is there.- Indefatigable Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Were we talking about 30 degrees CELSIUS or some other system? In degrees celcius it would be easily enough to melt the igloo, though I suppose the outside temperatures would continuously freeze it from the outside. So my logic dictates that the inner igloo is slush but the outer layer stays right.

I come from Finland, a cold Scandinavian country, but we don't have igloos, so I'm not an expert on that. Many people around the world seem to think we have them, but that is not the case, ok? If that's the one lesson you learned about Finland from me, I'll be content. :P

To return to topic, I second Norik's question: why is there such a standstill in Ko-Koro?

Or why is there no action considering the Xa-Koro expedition crew?

What's up with Him in Le-Wahi and what about the other characters of that plot?

Why has the group with Hile in Le-Wahi done nothing for the past few months, and will they ever return?

Why isn't Hahli answering to Kaunis in Ga-Koro and why did Leah ignore her? Where will she go now?

The only one decently in action of my characters seems to be Tuli, every once in a while. The others are just... waiting for the time to start again.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Actually, Tivanu and Orderin went up into Le-Koro to check on Ukris. They discovered his dead body. Voxumo and I are just waiting for Parugi to post what the note says, I already PMed him on the subject. You can rejoin with Viima if you like, he could walk in on us or something.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Actually, Tivanu and Orderin went up into Le-Koro to check on Ukris. They discovered his dead body. Voxumo and I are just waiting for Parugi to post what the note says, I already PMed him on the subject. You can rejoin with Viima if you like, he could walk in on us or something.

I couldn't do that since Viima is in the jungle after Him. Hopefully Parugi will check his PMs sometime. ;)

I couldn't do that since Viima is in the jungle after Him. Hopefully Parugi will check his PMs sometime. ;)
Yeah, I've noticed some people don't check their PMs much. I've already PMed Lorax and he still hasn't responded.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Were we talking about 30 degrees CELSIUS or some other system? In degrees celcius it would be easily enough to melt the igloo, though I suppose the outside temperatures would continuously freeze it from the outside. So my logic dictates that the inner igloo is slush but the outer layer stays right.

I come from Finland, a cold Scandinavian country, but we don't have igloos, so I'm not an expert on that. Many people around the world seem to think we have them, but that is not the case, ok? If that's the one lesson you learned about Finland from me, I'll be content. :P

To return to topic, I second Norik's question: why is there such a standstill in Ko-Koro?

Or why is there no action considering the Xa-Koro expedition crew?

What's up with Him in Le-Wahi and what about the other characters of that plot?

Why has the group with Hile in Le-Wahi done nothing for the past few months, and will they ever return?

Why isn't Hahli answering to Kaunis in Ga-Koro and why did Leah ignore her? Where will she go now?

The only one decently in action of my characters seems to be Tuli, every once in a while. The others are just... waiting for the time to start again.

VF has been busy with his own real life priorities, and there's been a line outside Hahli's hut for weeks OOC now. I will get to you when I can. Promise. :)

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I just want to point out a great thing that's happening in Ga-Koro right now.

Selfreferentialname and Emissary are having a dialogue in a tea house. Doesn't sound like much, right? Right, however, what is so impressive about the exchange of words is the way the character's are speaking to each other. They draw on ideology, metaphor, mythos (which, btw, I loved that mention about Mata-Nui's eye so much I'm jumping on that bandwagon), and characterization. These two have mastered the characters they're playing, and know exactly how they would respond. It's so fabulous to see characters who read like normal denizens, yet you can feel their power without having it truly shown.

It's exciting.

Thank you.

EDIT: Time for a pep Talk. Crew of The Invincible, we're about to start something fabulous.

Edited by Kughii

Papa ... Podu's ...?

Kughii.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Uh...

Blame me. It was all my idea. But it was such a good thought that we couldn't resist.

:3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

General notice for players. Lipa the NPC is now an official PC played by Wysp.

EDIT:

Here's a little teaser for the next Ishi Polzin post.

Team A

Atru: Matoran of Stone, number 01

Paru: Matoran of Stone, number 03

Kiln: Matoran of Water, number 07

Team B

Tork: Matoran of Plasma, number 02

Fiesta: Matoran of Earth, number 05

Kyhra: Matoran of Stone, number 06

Team C

Suilt: Matoran of Water, Number 04

Kokari: Matoran of Stone, Number 08

Onewshu: Matoran of Stone, Number 09

Edited by Kughii

Just a quick inquiry... does anyone know what the elemental vulnerability of Crystal would be? :???:

No element in itself has a real vulnerability to another, that is to say, there's no "elemental rock-paper-sissors" as in things such as Pokémon. However, an inherent weakness for Crystal would most definitely be the fact that the user would almost always have to create their element out of thin air, seeing as crystal material itself isn't as common as things such as Water or Earth. Thus, they'd be using a lot more Elemental Energy than say a Toa of Earth.

There are probably more things like that for the element, and even a quick Google search about crystalline materials could help. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Greetings, gentlemen! I have a question. Where is Akriin?

I know he's in Ta-Koro, but Ta-Koro's kinda big.

It has not yet been stated, primarily because I've been too busy sorting out an OOC mess in order to get his interrogation started.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

They approached the gates of Ta-Koro at long last. Recognizing Oreius and Angelus, the guards let them through without trouble. Once inside Ta-Koro, they silently decided to make directly for Jaller's office. He would want to be the first to know they had returned.

I was going off of this.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

THIS, is yet another proof of what happens when the right music finds the right writer and undergoes a metamorphosis. I applaud EW with both of my hands as loud as possible. His writing in first reading on mobile and without music seems lax, over-complicated. However, when I finally got on the computer and pulled up the song, my views and opinions changed entirely. His tempo fits the music perfectly, his words describe and flow with the strings, EW's writing voice compliments the underscored rapping, and Brykon emerges as the tortured soul he truly is.

Thank you, EW. I had been tossing and turning debating whether or not to put down my pen forever with this site, but you've given me the answer: I will stay here to read and interact with your magnificent character development, along with the others who pull my emotions so forcefully with their writing.

Thank you. It was beautiful.

They approached the gates of Ta-Koro at long last. Recognizing Oreius and Angelus, the guards let them through without trouble. Once inside Ta-Koro, they silently decided to make directly for Jaller's office. He would want to be the first to know they had returned.

I was going off of this.

Yeah, they would go to let Jaller know that they were back. But I don't think that they'd take the terrorist straight to their boss' office. Kinda like taking a terrorist to the Oval Office. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Well, it's established fact that taking the terrorist to the Ta-Koro prison won't solve anything. A blind grandma could escape from that place. :P

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Well, it's established fact that taking the terrorist to the Ta-Koro prison won't solve anything. A blind grandma could escape from that place. :P

Excuse me; have you seen anyone break out of my prison this season? :P And need I remind you that the last breakout required Hiemalis, Heuani, and Dorian to accomplish. In other words, three of the heaviest known hitters in the game. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

Actually, other breakins happened since then. Dorian and Grokk practically waltzed out (infamously) and then Huron bailed Klavier out of the hi-sec section. I'm sure there's another I'm missing, though.

ew shushstop disproving my slightly bowdlerized boasts :P

fK5oqYf.jpg