BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I've always thought that we were going to be invaded by the Dasaka at some point. However, it could be talking about something else. The Dasaka were looking for certain people when they arrived. For all we know it could be talking about them.

Even nowhere holds spirit.

This is what confuses me. What is that supposed to mean?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Perhaps that Makuta's spirit is still alive in "the Legend" that Stannis sent him to? That helps explain how he's still talking. The fact that he's speaking in Mata Nui's thoughts almost makes me wonder if the Hiripaki is something that mimics Irrnak's vision power...

If I recall correctly, the posts made vague references to them looking for some persons that sounded vaguely like criminal exiles from their homeland. The question is really which side we should favor, which is kind of a "wait and see" question.

Or, weird thought, maybe Makuta was a Dasaka? Therefore we're listening to the after-effect of memories of all things from past, present and future all at once, all fusing into a single moment in the sleeping mind of Mata-Nui who is all things. It's a very abstract, yet at the same time concrete, notion.

Perhaps I'm insane.

Perhaps I just hit on something.

Edited by Kughii

All the less time that you waste, Kughii.

Some of you already know about the really deep and meaningful Brykon post in Ta-Wahi. I just posted the companion post with Aurelia in Onu-Koro. These go in sequence and explain a LOT about Brykon, so do read them and do it in order.

Discuss.

Just the creation of a diabolical plot which involves six villages in war and a vault opening up and revealing its secrets to the survivors. Or something like that.

And your super secret plan involves meeting a stranger in a pub? And then somehow formulating a plan to start a war that would take a lifetime for one man to spark? And then doing it five more times? And then also solving a riddle it would take a lifetime for one man to solve? And at the end of this all, somehow profiting from your tedious plot for which you sacrificed all?yeah man go for it

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Just the creation of a diabolical plot which involves six villages in war and a vault opening up and revealing its secrets to the survivors. Or something like that.

And then somehow formulating a plan to start a war that would take a lifetime for one man to spark?

Trust me, it's easier than it looks.

Morally unambiguous.

Just the creation of a diabolical plot which involves six villages in war and a vault opening up and revealing its secrets to the survivors.

Or something like that.

lol

good luck kiddo

Who's calling who a kiddo, dude, I've got two years more on my spinnie than you. :P

And your super secret plan involves meeting a stranger in a pub? And then somehow formulating a plan to start a war that would take a lifetime for one man to spark? And then doing it five more times? And then also solving a riddle it would take a lifetime for one man to solve? And at the end of this all, somehow profiting from your tedious plot for which you sacrificed all?yeah man go for it

Actually I was just kidding, overly emphasizing some small and humble plot and making it sound more grand than it really would be, just to... well... kid around.

The character I'm doing this with has no wish to be involved in something big, but he does want to take advantage of the situation around him and slightly influence all parties in this game. You'll see.

This won't be another fail-to-assassinate-Hahli thing.

That's what Nuju calls the list of ready technology your character can have without asking for permission, found on the first post of the profiles topic.

I don't see why flare guns wouldn't be allowed seeing as they are right around the current technology levels. I'll have Nuju give his view, though, since he's the list's curator.

All the less time that you waste, Kughii.

Some of you already know about the really deep and meaningful Brykon post in Ta-Wahi. I just posted the companion post with Aurelia in Onu-Koro. These go in sequence and explain a LOT about Brykon, so do read them and do it in order.

Discuss.

whoooooooooooooooo

<3

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I am posting this here because it is game related. The BZPRPG wiki is needing a little love and care. I've been adding new locations and trying to update characters to AT LEAST what beings I'm seeing running around this island, but any help people could pitch in is appreciated. Have a lull in character posts, but you're itching to write something? Add your character to the Wiki. Read about a new event, but don't see it on the wiki? Add it. Any and all help is appreciated, and Ghosthands has done a spectacular job creating the templates for each section. It's pretty foolproof.

[stuff about the Wiki]

I shall see about contributing where I can. Which is basically anything I've created or taken part in.

Hmm.....

[Edit] Doing an article about Akriin, who were the Manhunters again?

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

Tired of being dismissed as a hopeless noob without being given a shot? Want to improve your skills?We can help!(with that bit out of the way)Tyler (Aegon Targaryen) and I decided to make the RPG Mentorship Program.Basically, what will happen is this, if we get off the ground:Applicants: You'll PM me and you'll be assigned to an experienced RPer to learn the written and implied rules, as well as improve your writing skills. They'll be there to answer questions, help you understand what you did wrong if you can't figure it out.Mentors: You'll be paired with an applicant to guide them until they're satisfied with the result. Please be aware of what you're getting into, and that this isn't something you should sign up for and expect to not do anything. It won't be terribly hard, but... If anyone is interested in applying for either of those spots, PM me or post here.This is currently BZPRPG exclusive.Mentors:Aegon TargaryenThe 14th LakefishIskandarA billion kittensLloyd: The White WolfKughiiApplicants:Lt. Obvious- Assigned to Kittens

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

pick me pick me pick me

i mean real talk not only am i the only logical choice for you to spend your entire night with (just ask aaron)

i also happen to be consistently witty while telling you all the ways you will never suck again

side effects include butthurt for like the first thirty minutes but we're all big boys

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND