BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

2. Which Koro has the best detective division? Currently, there's no comparison between them, insofar as I know.

Onu-Koro keeps no official "detective division", but it possesses a Special Operations regiment which performs investigative activities alongside subterfuge, reconnaissance, etc.

Edited by Iskandar

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Mata-Nui Weekly (not to be confused with the Daily) will be up soon. This is a little personal thing I am going to be doing every week for as long as I can muster it. I am leaving the cool interviews of players and long speeches (also cool) to the Podcast crew, instead turning my efforts to smaller 10-15 minute podcasts fulfilling the questions I had posted earlier.

Edited by Kughii

I don't think you get what he was talking about.

I'm fairly certain it was more likely he meant the people who investigated our big railway bombing and then went out and grabbed the guy who perpetrated it.

You know, parts of that guard force.

Not really "detectives", per se. More like special police.

School starts Monday for me, so I won't be online 'till 3 in the afternoon.

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

The Mata-Nui Weekly begins. I hope the weekly mini-casts help players, or at least bring some form of entertainment. If nothing else, I've gained a great way to procrastinate my writing.

I would like to make it known that Milost is, in fact, a Toa of Ice, and not Air.

And that that video of yours is private and as such doesn't work for us.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The Mata-Nui Weekly begins. I hope the weekly mini-casts help players, or at least bring some form of entertainment. If nothing else, I've gained a great way to procrastinate my writing.

I would like to make it known that Milost is, in fact, a Toa of Ice, and not Air.

And that that video of yours is private and as such doesn't work for us.

Thank you, for the notice on privacy. I also posted in the description of the video the correction about Milost. I'll double check to make sure is saved through. :/

Thank you, for the notice on privacy. I also posted in the description of the video the correction about Milost. I'll double check to make sure is saved through. :/

You might want to fix the spelling of his name, then. =P

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ok, for whom it may concern, I will be leaving tomorrow until the 30th (Friday). I will have only limited Internet usage on this trip I will be leaving my characters to;Illofarn will be given to KughiiOrderin will be left to Voxumoand, if need be, Torius will be left to Content With Life (If he needs to be used).Thanks!

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

HAHA. Since everyone has started fighting there over the past three years. :P It's been home to more concentrated brawls then any other concretely defined location I know of. :P

Po-Koro exists. Your point is invalid.Also, the Lavapool Inn doesn't actually have a high fight-per-interaction ratio, all things considered. There have been two fights there this year, and not very many near the end of last year. The reason it seems like it is because no one pays attention to the interactions there, outside of the fights. It's the best known interaction hub in the region; of course it's going to attract fights with the number of interactions.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

EDIT:

Just finished the below, so I'm moving on to Riaril and Iraira today.

Ishi Polzin, "On The Road"

To clarify some of the things mentioned in the post so everyone is on the same page. If someone notices something besides what is mentioned below, please send me a friendly PM and I will address it ASAP.

The Key was the key to where Radio 13 was stored, with permission from Lloyd. The Files carried on the Ta-Matoran are approved by Lloyd. The Ta-Matoran Ventra did this without any allegiance to Eyru’s character, therefore any connection to his organization OOC is incorrect. Furthermore, FORSI is officially world-built to Lloyd's designation, as well as the train. (Also, Nuju's terms for the train were that it is solar powered, hence why there's never a mention of smoke or steam from the engine.)

Edited by Kughii

I love that little jam. It would be excellent on some crisp toast. Bravo to everyone in Team Joske that wrote that. :)

As a side note, have we as a group decided on the actual dimensions of the island? I know some people take days to cross the Motara; others take days to cross the entire island. Should we just let the dates slide around in a BZP-time fashion, or would anyone else like to lock in some realism dimensions into our island world?

We know from canon that Mata Nui was approximately 300 miles long; the distance in question is about a third of that, so roughly 100 miles. If the Kikanalo gallop at a pace of 20 miles per hour, then the journey would take about 5 hours. Basically what I described.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

As a side note, have we as a group decided on the actual dimensions of the island? I know some people take days to cross the Motara; others take days to cross the entire island. Should we just let the dates slide around in a BZP-time fashion, or would anyone else like to lock in some realism dimensions into our island world?

If we want to lock in exact distances and the time it takes to travel those distances, then we might as well lock in the weather, the time of day, and get everyone to post an IC timestamp at the beginning of each post. It's a slippery slope from setting concrete distances and travel times to creating our own personal Meereenese knot.

If we want to lock in exact distances and the time it takes to travel those distances, then we might as well lock in the weather, the time of day, and get everyone to post an IC timestamp at the beginning of each post. It's a slippery slope from setting concrete distances and travel times to creating our own personal Meereenese knot.

Okay! I was bringing this up as an idea, and I can definitely see why we shouldn't. :P

I didn't know about the metric system cross-over map. Thanks Baltarc and Ghosthands.

Krayzikk is busy. He'll get to it when he can.

-Tyler

Everyone has their life. Sometimes things take a little longer due to other obligations, but I feel it makes the game all the more sweeter when that wait is finally revealed to be sooooo worth it. :)

Mata-Nui Daily

• Le-Koran Bandits Stalking Onu-Wahi's Highways: Reports from the Ussalry have been released. These reports detail scattered massacres and plundering of merchant caravans along isolated areas of Onu-Wahi's highways. The authorities have connected these crimes to earlier raids in Le-Wahi, over twenty years ago. The bandits are thus presumed to Le-Matoran, wealthy and heavily armed. If you have any suspicions that you have encountered these criminals, contact Ussalry Headquarters at once.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Mata-Nui Daily

• Le-Koran Bandits Stalking Onu-Wahi's Highways: Reports from the Ussalry have been released. These reports detail scattered massacres and plundering of merchant caravans along isolated areas of Onu-Wahi's highways. The authorities have connected these crimes to earlier raids in Le-Wahi, over twenty years ago. The bandits are thus presumed to Le-Matoran, wealthy and heavily armed. If you have any suspicions that you have encountered these criminals, contact Ussalry Headquarters at once.

These are the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An, I presume?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well then, that just totally blew everything else for the week out of the water.

So, can't wait for them to land and get chased around by the Dasaka, which is about the time we'll be able to play those Psionic beings. I guess we're supposed to get a war going first. It's all set up. Let's go kids. (All this is theory based on IC stuff posted already.)

Edited by Kughii