BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'm surprised that canon characters have appeared, honestly.

Piraka? What Piraka?Oh, the topping you put on Bohrok, that seafood delicacy. It's made up of Madu Cobolo husks, Ruki Sauce amd Nui-Jaga Venom Extract. Of course the Dasaka came all the way for it.

Actually, this time around, Piraka is one of those things that people IC will actually know about. Piraka means 'thief' or 'murderer' in the Matoran language.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Of all the things I expected, the Piraka were the least likely.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I've been thinking of making one for months. Don't know how to make him/her unique, though.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Don't make them a playboy, a pacifist, a coffee addict, or a scalpel addict and you'll be just fine.

Or a guy who likes to do a lot of experiments, even on the people he's supposed to be healing.

That's been done already.

Wait wait... Wasn't that that skakdi guy I npced?

!!! Updates !!! Mata Nui Daily

• [*]
NM Research Hospital looking for prospective Applicants: The famed Nuju-Marillion Research Hospital in Ko-Wahi is looking for prospective staff members. Healers, surgeons, herbalists, and psychologists, and PT instructors are all open for candidacy. Pay will be based upon prior experience and quality of success. Inquire at the front desk.

BZPRPG NEWS

• [*]
Ga-Koro Dive Expedition Underway: The crew of The Invincible have made fall at the Kumu-Islets and are beginning to explore the ruins below the waves.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Guys, I noticed something about the Piraka-namely in the profiles topic.

Nuju has added Zaktan to his character roster. And Reidak seems to have materialized with Sulov's player. I didn't read further, so I don't know who else has whom.

This could get interesting.

Clearly.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Guys, I noticed something about the Piraka-namely in the profiles topic.

Nuju has added Zaktan to his character roster. And Reidak seems to have materialized with Sulov's player. I didn't read further, so I don't know who else has whom.

This could get interesting.

Clearly.

Very interesting indeed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Mata Nui Daily

• [*]
Fake Po-Koran Sentinel Sighted: Reports from Po-Koro tell the Daily that a Matoran wearing a forged Sentinel badge was sighted in Po-Koro. The criminal managed to fool several merchants before being discovered by a real Sentinel. The Sentinel unfortunately lost the offender in the following chase. Reports indicate that an individual later matching his description was seen leaving the Po-Koro gates.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

So...Nuju has Zaktan, Iskandar has Reidak, so who has the other Piraka?

So...Nuju has Zaktan, Iskandar has Reidak, so who has the other Piraka?

You know....Nuju has Zaktan, Grav has Vezok, Mango has Reidak, and Tyler has Avak. The rest are unknown.

There's this cool little search bar at the top of the profile pages. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

YAY PIRAKA

I am so excited to see these guys in action, living up to their potential that they never did in canon, using their crazy powers in creative ways, and generally terrorizing the island. The Piraka were my favorite villains (excepting Nidhiki <3) in the Bionicle story, and I am overjoyed to see them join the BZPRPG. Congratulations to the people who were given one- Tyler apparently labored long and hard to try and give them to people who deserve them. :D

I'm going to have a lot of fun following their misadventures.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Right, so I'm trying to catch up here after my little hiatus. Could somebody fill me in on -

The Piraka were not having a good day.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

They tend to pick those who they know will do the absolute best job. Good things come to those who wait.I'll have been in this RP for a year, come Tuesday, and I have a Captain of the Guard. So, patience payed off XDTotally didn't sell my soul or anything.

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles