BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Let it be known that the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an is continuing into the new arc. I am talking to Nuju about its status now, so I'll update you all later. If you want to reinvent a character for the new arc, PM me and they can be in the Brotherhood upon posting of new topics. As for those in, I'll post them below...

-Mr. House (Larikon and Jorruk)

-Canis (Rakona and Thentyle)

-Crimson Superball (Ira)

-Shuhei Hisagi (Ryjak)

-Kughii (Kriigata)

-Norik the Student (Zekev and Dryken)

-The X (Zolarn)

-Toa Bulik (Dril'tonag)

-The Otter (Jaaku)

Oh, and congrats to Tyler. Though, it was just a matter of time.

Hey now don't forget little old Syvra.. he is in a round about way an important part of the brotherhood group for he is that constant tiny threat..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

He who decides to leave the group and then try to destroy it is not a part of said group; he is an enemy of said group, and shall be treated as such.

Ok i can't deny that.. But you all know you just Wuv him.. You wuv him so much you want to just hug him around the neck so tightly

*smirks*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra's classified as a rogue member. If he gets captured, the Brotherhood won't try to kill him. No, they'll perform second conversion. In simpler terms, more and more pain until he is loyal.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Syvra's classified as a rogue member. If he gets captured, the Brotherhood won't try to kill him. No, they'll perform second conversion. In simpler terms, more and more pain until he is loyal.

Oh yay.. wait second conversion.. Nooo!!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh yay.. wait second conversion.. Nooo!!

It is almost as if you want it!

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense! :P

Perfect!One last detail. Will the ship be Ignitus' sister's ship? Or...?

If that was the original plan, I guess we should stick with that. Hopefully Aki is still into this.

Well, I did nothing in the past few months.

Yay.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Tyler Durden, who was promoted to BZPRPG staff during the downtime.

Awesome! Congrats, TD!

(No, I'm not giving you all my number. :P )

Awwwwww....:'(

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense! :P

Certainly, I highly agree. Much of the nonsense was nonsense anyway, and I definitely didn't see it helping out at all. I won't beg for it, but a timeskip means that we can start out fresh with everyone, and not dilly dally for like we did for, well, almost the entire time this game has gone on.

In any case I heavily welcome a timeskip. The last 2 months I haven't been able to catch up with, and while my studies have been getting more and more time consuming, along with the time I've allotted to other RP's and other hobbies, I see this as a lucky opportunity for me to get back in the game with knowledge of stuffs. I probably still won't be as active as I was back 2 or so years ago when I was an arrogant little RPer who thought he was good but honestly was just unfair to others, yet was lucky enough to have the ability to press refresh on all 7 different tabs every ten seconds checking for a new post.

But hey. Better than wanting to keep up, but not being able to.

Woohoo! Can't wait to get started. :)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

We got promised the ability to play as the Dasaka a while ago, so it would make sense for them to be the new playable race.

The new topic will probably be whatever camp or koro stand-in they set up over the timeskip. It should take long enough for the Dasaka to have become a known factor for the rest of the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think debating is a waste of time. Go work on your nanowrimo projects. :P

Though, since I haven't seen it elsewhere, I just wanted to say although I like it, I am disappointed by the time skip. I knew I should have kept the podcast current. Oh well, with the time skip I promise to get the local news to you on a weekly basis. :)

I just got my profile updated. I don't think I will make wiki pages for them until we start actually doing something.

Does anyone know if our profiles will have to be re-approved if they include foreign tech/masks/stuff like that.

Profiles from before the time-skip won't need re-approval as this is not the beginning of a new arc. If your NEW profiles have such things, though, they will need to be approved.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I just got my profile updated. I don't think I will make wiki pages for them until we start actually doing something.

Does anyone know if our profiles will have to be re-approved if they include foreign tech/masks/stuff like that.

Profiles from before the time-skip won't need re-approval as this is not the beginning of a new arc. If your NEW profiles have such things, though, they will need to be approved.

No dip. I defiantly have some new stuff this time, that may become, em, problematic for others.

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense!

I second this motion. Finally, time to hit the road!:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I've been asked about Kumu Islets and all that jazz. My response is thus: I'm waiting to see what the staff determines the time skip's length will be. Afterwards, I'd like to get input from everyone involved as to how they'd like to see things resolved. :)

On a side note, who else is participating in Nanowrimo?

Edited by Kughii

Well, This has been interesting. I can't wait to see how the time-skip changes things.

I've been thinking about if I should give my NEX story line another attempt, or if I should just let it remain dead. I had some rather crazy things planned for it, but they never managed to turn out - (Due to live constantly pulling me away). Any thoughts or opinions?

Also, for the Virtue-ish Team, I'm looking to see if I can find anyone villainous for them to face in their debut in the post-time jump world when the game starts up again.

On a side note, who else is participating in Nanowrimo?

I don't really think I'll be able to, with college taking as much time as it does, but I've been thinking of giving it a try.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Well, this isn't nearly as bad as last time. Let's just hope the RPG downtime's length doesn't match the first's. :lol:

I've been trying to find a cache of for the Mata Nui Daily, have Google isn't turning up anything - probably because Rules and Index doesn't have many posts. I'm now looking through caches of this topic and hope to restore MND soon.

Also, congratulations, Tyler Durden! We definitely appreciate your dedication.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Well, This has been interesting. I can't wait to see how the time-skip changes things.

I've been thinking about if I should give my NEX story line another attempt, or if I should just let it remain dead. I had some rather crazy things planned for it, but they never managed to turn out - (Due to live constantly pulling me away). Any thoughts or opinions?

Also, for the Virtue-ish Team, I'm looking to see if I can find anyone villainous for them to face in their debut in the post-time jump world when the game starts up again.

My thought would be to go with the thing that you just started up. You've got a good number of people working with it, while NEX pretty much died every time you disappeared.

Just work with the one and forget the thing that essentially failed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now