BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Two notes:

1) Some super cool concept art, wrought by our own super-skilled Vezok's Friend, has been added to the Dasaka Master Reference Post.

2) I'll be posting the location topics within the next few minutes. Only once I post in this topic again will the game be officially opened.

test2.png

I cannot help but be borderline giddy about all of this. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of Koro infighting. As I was kind of looking forward to a civil war. :(

But still, onword we go. I'll soon set forth to kick the BoA off, and tie off some loose plotlines.

Lol.. When i read 'Loose plotlines' all i could think of was syvra being one of these..

But alas *Cracks knuckles* Time to get Syvra rolling. No more hiding for him. *Squints an eye and points a finger at the BoA* That's rights he's coming.

Oh on a lesser note While voulge has rp plans, and Tivanu may have rp plans now i have to figure out what the heck to do with Vrina and her freaky mask.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oaky, I have been talking to PyroLizard Prime, the newest player to the game, and he raised a very concerning point to me, or at least it is in my opinion.

There is no rule in the profile or rules topic that explicitly outlaws the mention of anything from the Matoran Universe. Even if a new player reads all the rules, they will not know that locations other than Mata Nui (And the Kentoko Archipelago) are restricted from being mentioned.

This should be changed. It would save a good deal of effort, as veteran players would not have to PM new ones who mention Xia or other islands in their character's bios. In addition, it would prevent new players from having to edit their profile because they did not realize that what they were doing was not allowed.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oaky, I have been talking to PyroLizard Prime, the newest player to the game, and he raised a very concerning point to me, or at least it is in my opinion.

There is no rule in the profile or rules topic that explicitly outlaws the mention of anything from the Matoran Universe. Even if a new player reads all the rules, they will not know that locations other than Mata Nui (And the Kentoko Archipelago) are restricted from being mentioned.

This should be changed. It would save a good deal of effort, as veteran players would not have to PM new ones who mention Xia or other islands in their character's bios. In addition, it would prevent new players from having to edit their profile because they did not realize that what they were doing was not allowed.

Hmm.. this is a good point that i am surprised has not been brought up before.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I thought it is allowed to say them in the topics without explicitly telling other character IC? I is confused. How else can non-native element guys appear? Unless there is a rule that says that all non-natives have to wash up on the shores of Mata-Nui with no memoey whatsoever, thus negating any conflicts on the origin of non-natives.Oh, and LET'S PLAY!

Edited by Norik The Student

Also, to all players: no posting in Kentoku yet. It's not open until the Dasaka character items are posted. Stick with the Koros for now.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

But alas *Cracks knuckles* Time to get Syvra rolling. No more hiding for him. *Squints an eye and points a finger at the BoA* That's rights he's coming.

Actually, he's not. He was never told of Blackrock, and has no idea where the BoA is, or how they even escaped, for that matter.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Actually, he's not. He was never told of Blackrock, and has no idea where the BoA is, or how they even escaped, for that matter.

Well.. he may not know but that does not stop him from looking.. Have somebody who seeks revenge enough and they can find alot.

And yeah.. i am jealous of you newer converts.. get all the fancy conversion scenes yet syvra's conversion was like a vegas wedding.. short but sweet..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yo guys I haven't been around much but I'm ridiculously excited about this so screw schoolwork screw responsibilities woo woo let's go

AT NIGHT THEY WOULD GO POSTING TILL THE BREAKING OF THE DAY

THE MORNING IS FOR SLEEPING

Haha wow I have no idea what to do but whatever this is gonna be awesome

Q2TtLEz.png

Thank you Tyler.

Also, I'm working on updating my entire character profiles. Ishi Polzin is up for perusal as of now, and the rest are coming soon. I want everything to be current so people have easy access to the immediate details. I always found it personally helpful when looking up characters.

BoA members, please wait until tommorow to post. I have to work some things out...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Does anyone know of any medical facilities in ga-koro?

Liara's clinic is a privately run medical practice in Ga-Koro. The marines will treat your character if it's an emergency, but otherwise go get some PC interaction. It's a two story dwelling run by a toa of air. You'll smell coffee and hear piano music.