BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

4. Who's in charge of the Po-Koro guards?(Player and Character)

Just so you know, your question could have been answered by simply reading the first posts in this very topic, where it's mentioned that Po-Koro is run by Hewkii, played by Lloyd, and all your questions about Po-Koro can be directed to him.

That would be Akiri Hewkii, played by Iron Chancellor. Hewkii controls the Sentinels directly, although Prei and Korru are the most well known (in IC post count) sentinels this season.

I find it depressing that my measly Prei-count is considered "well-known".

Also, is there a short way of referencing the Gukko Force without saying Gukko Force? Airman? Airwoman? Airperson?

That would be Akiri Hewkii, played by Iron Chancellor. Hewkii controls the Sentinels directly, although Prei and Korru are the most well known (in IC post count) sentinels this season.

I find it depressing that my measly Prei-count is considered "well-known".

Also, is there a short way of referencing the Gukko Force without saying Gukko Force? Airman? Airwoman? Airperson?

Well in chutespeak a matoran who rides a bird is referred to as Wind-rider so that may be a possibility

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.. you know this may be a bit old but i was looking at random on the BZPRPG wiki and i noticed articles about the Golden weapons and the Toa Maasi.. what ever happened to these two things? Just kinda of idle curiousity

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.. you know this may be a bit old but i was looking at random on the BZPRPG wiki and i noticed articles about the Golden weapons and the Toa Maasi.. what ever happened to these two things? Just kinda of idle curiousity

Well, two of the toa Maasi are about to be coming back.

Just popping in to announce that I've finally decided to rear my ugly head here again. Maybe I'll even last longer than a few days this time.

What happens to Legacy through this timeskip? And the Vika crew?

The Legacy are still very much active; currently many of them are in Ta-Koro, preparing to break Kohra out of jail. As for the 'Vika, I haven't checked Kughii's blog post for a while. It probably says there what happened to the Kumu expedition; from that we can decide what became of our favourite pirates ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Okay, I'm a little confused about the gender petitioning.

If I petition for a male character, and it is not approved, I still have to create the character, right? But what if the character's character is entirely based around the fact that he is male? It wouldn't be the same character, just a female character that is made when you wanted to make the male character.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The way it works is that for any Dasaka character you create, you may petition Nuju to 'roll your dice'. This works differently to normal petitions, which are usually tied to the character herself; these petitions do not affect the character you have just made. Instead, if you are successful, you will be given a male character 'credit', which will allow you to create one new character who will be male.

In other words, to play a male Dasaka, you will need to have at least one female already with whom to 'roll the dice' - and that's if you're very, very lucky.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hey, tapio and I are going to make an attempt to capture two Piraka, Thok and Vezok. Anyone want to help?

ahahahahahaha

That was... nice?

Anyways, it's for better or worse. More likely better if there are more participants. If not, things are gonna get interesting.

Hey, tapio and I are going to make an attempt to capture two Piraka, Thok and Vezok. Anyone want to help?

ahahahahahaha

I got some fun, nuju approved tricks up my sleeve. They are just for your eyru.

Who are the captors, and why do they want to capture the Piraka? If it's someone like the Ta-Koro guard going to investigate the self-proclaimed "thieves and murderers" who hav set up shop near their village, then I could understand. If it's someone else, please explain.

We are going to frisk them on info about the vault. If they truly don't know anything then we will tell them that one of the other members has a trump card, creating a reasonable amount of disunity.

What ever happens after we ask, it will be good. Hopefully

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Hey Everyone!

(Hopefully that text wasn't big enough to draw the staff's ire.)

Do you want to play a Dasaka, but aren't sure what sort of character to make?

Are you keen to explore all those awesome new Menti powers?

Do you want to make a new clan, but lack ideas for what it should be like?

Then, the answer to your problems is here! I want to make a new clan, but the clan will need players to make character in it (high ranking spots up for grabs).

Clan Daikura (if approved), would be the ones who run the school on Sado where Menti warriors are trained in their psionic disciplines. They wouldn't be one of the large clan in terms of land or population, since nearly all of them are involved in teaching/learning, but they would have influence from being the custodians of sacred knowledge and being the ones to train each successive generation of Menti.

Anyone who is interested in having character in this clan or helping in the running of it, or even if you just want to know more, shoot me a PM. It'll be fun. I've not petitioned Nuju yet, so your input would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

ppg2.png

Anyways, a few Dasaka questionsIf the birth ratio of the Dasaka is 40:1 females to males, wouldn't that seriously mess up the gene pool and bring population growth to a halt? The only way I see the clans getting so big with this ratio is two parents and two thousand kids.Do the Dashi, Dasaka, and Datsue follow a transformation chain similar to Matorah, Toa, and Turaga? O are Dasaka born Dasaka? If they do transform, how do they transform?What is the history of the Kentoku Archipelago? Is it OK n any way similar to Japan's history up until the Edo period?