BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Helios, Colx, and Melna (Le-Koro)

"So, this is it?"

"Yeah, I guess so"

"Don't go all sentimental on me now, kids"

"Watch your mouth, tough guy" Melna protested and gave Colx a light-hearted prod in the side.

The sun was setting over Le-Koro, and most of its inhabitants were going to sleep, aside from the three individuals that were standing by the elevators.

One of them was a stubby, worn and bitter Skakdi whose toothy grin lent itself mostly towards amusement on others behalf, like he'd seen somebody hurt themselves in a comical way once and was still smiling because of it.

The other was a female Lesterin, with a very athletic build, clad in armor that showed off her excellent physique. A pair of orange glowing eyes with a strange intensity to them, like she was constantly waiting for the right moment to pounce at her prey, peered through her Kualsi.

The third was an oddly-colored Toa of Gravity, with golden armor and Kanohi rather than the usual purple, and simultaneously the group's tallest and clearly youngest individual. In one hand he was handling a large warhammer, in the other a disk launcher. A large backpack took up space on the back of both the Lesterin and the Toa, it was clear they were both leaving for a long trip.

"So" Helios asked "what will you be doing, Colx?"

The Skakdi of Gravity cocked an eyebrow in a thoughtful manner, which clashed horribly with his large grin.

"I was thinking of turning training into a full-time business. After all, those who can't do, teach"

"Go for it" the Lesterin of Gravity encouraged "you trained us; you could definitely become a great trainer for all would-be heroes or adventurers"

"Definitely" Helios chimed in, an encouraging smile creeping across his golden Miru.

"Now, remember, don't talk to strangers, and don't forget to be in bed by sunset"

This time, it was Helios' turn to give the Skakdi a lighthearted prod. He grabbed Colx's shoulder lightly, and shook it sternly with a small chuckle.

"Now, get going you two, before I change my mind and ground you for a month" Colx urged.

"Don't worry you big lug, we'll be okay"

"Some final words" the Skakdi retorted. His trained eyes ran both the Lesterin and the Toa up and down a couple times before he first turned his face to the Ba-Toa.

"Now, Helios, don't forget the most important lesson I taught you"

"Don't be a hero when you don't have to" Helios replied with a polite nod.

"And you, Melna, what was my lesson to you?"

"Don't just go barging into things" she replied with a mock pout.

"Good, now get your butts in gear before I make you run another five laps around the Koro"

"Alright, alright" Helios replied with an expression that was half amusement, half mild annoyance.

The Lesterin and the Toa stepped into the elevator, and gave their trainer and friend a wave as they descended into the deep woods below.

"So, what are you going to do?" Melna asked her fellow Gravity wielder as the elevator slowly descended to ground level.

"I'm thinking about heading to Ko-Koro; maybe offer my services to the Akiri for a while. What about you?"

"I was thinking Ta-Koro, they say it's lovely this time of year" the curvy Lesterin said.

"I'll bet" Helios replied.

The two left the elevator, and kept walking along the path for a length of time, Helios's large boots producing loud thumps as Melna's much smaller footwear was barely audible upon the grass. The fork in the road grew ever closer, like a proverbial knife that separated the two friends for who knows how long.

"So…" Helios trailed off as they turned to face each other, but he was cut off when the Lesterin smothered him in a hug. Almost on reflex, Helios returned the gesture with a content smile.

"I'll see ya" Helios said.

"Same to you" Melna replied.

The two then parted ways, taking the first steps on their individual searches for adventure, as the sun set over Mata Nui.

Colx arrived home at his new gym, and threw a quick glance at the two now abandoned huts staying close by.

"Kindred spirits, kids" he mumbled to himself before he went to sleep.

OOC: Melna to Ta-Wahi, and Helios to Ko-Wahi. Colx open for business

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima(Le-Koro): Viima spotted Orderin outside the same hut as before. And just like before, Viima ran over to him. "Toa Orderin, I'm back", the Le-Matoran greeted. "Have you been on the same spot this entire time?"

IC: Orderin laughed, "No, I scouted around the village for a while and talked to Akiri Kongu." Orderin motioned towards the gukko force guards standing around, "Weta called on some favors and got a bunch of guards to help us. Weta is inside talking to Ukris."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima sighed in relief. "I'm happy to hear everything is under control here for now. I just finished tracking my ex, bring her to justice and watch her get a death penalty from Akiri Hahli for trying to assassinate her earlier."

Viima took a deep breath.

"I know it sounds crazy and confusing. So anyway... what's gonna happen next around here?"

OOC: Last post for today... gonna wake up at 5am tomorrow, so I need a rest.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Viima(Le-Koro): Viima sighed in relief. "I'm happy to hear everything is under control here for now. I just finished tracking my ex, bring her to justice and watch her get a death penalty from Akiri Hahli for trying to assassinate her earlier." Viima took a deep breath. "I know it sounds crazy and confusing. So anyway... what's gonna happen next around here?" OOC: Last post for today... gonna wake up at 5am tomorrow, so I need a rest.

OOC: That's fine, see you tomorrow.IC: "We will probably continue searching for that lunatic, we didn't find him yet"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:

"If that's some kind of ugly past reference, join the karz club." Akira muttered, starting to think dark past was the norm on this island. Just in her own group was a prisoner of war, slave and incompetent commander who blamed herself, and who knew what Erif and Vorlik didn't tell her yet about them. The one exception seemed to be Xarya, bless her soul.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

OOC:

Nohiki, just so you know, we can minorly bunny Noira until Varren gets back.

IC: Vorlik

The Toa of Lightning looked at the new comer. He shrugged, and went into the hut. He got out a blanket from it, and laid it down. He put his shield and pike down to mark it as his own, and went back out to see what was going on.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Yes, I know them." Sisk replied, slightly annoyed. "They're comfy air-high hammocks and I can not believe you'd shun-avoid them to sleep on my desk!"The Le-Matoran got a sly grin and started poking his friend repeatedly to keep him from drifting off to sleep again.

"Now, get thee out from under my reports!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Khervos (Le-Wahi)

Much like Tuli, I had a slight reaction of recoil when I first emerged to the bright and sunny area of Le-Wahi. But rather because I was much more accustomed to the red gloom of Ta-Koro. I hadn't been here in quite a while, and the yellow sunlight clashed with my red eyes like fire and water. I held up a hand and looked around.

The wild, untamed landscape of Le-Wahi glared back at me, simultaneously threatening me not to try anything and also welcoming to explore its green depths for answers.

I pulled up a map of the Wahi, studying the area carefully.

"Xa-Koro is located at the far southern tip of Le-Wahi, so it'll take us a while to get there" I said.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vrana

It had been a longer walk to the village than he had expected, the distance among the trees was confusing and disorderly from below the tree-line. The light of the sun couldn't pass through to the lower levels as well as it had from the sky. It was so much more miserable, so much darker. He could feel the entire forest trying to close in on him, the longer they traveled, the more he felt that the plants were not his friends but twisting about and tormenting him, like serpents wrapping themselves along the landscape.

Perhaps it had been reaching the sight of the village that had made his traveling companions not realize that he had halted his step, no longer moving forwards. As they rose up in the elevator, he merely watched with weary eyes, before stumbling backwards slightly into the underbrush. He felt so sickeningly strange, the earlier drain of energy had made him all the more determined to control his powers, and unbeknownst to the others, he had been trying again and again to use it upon his surroundings.

He felt so very tired, drained of both energy and will to move. So there he lay, flopped back in the growth near the edge of the village. There was something seriously wrong with his powers, he just knew it. They didn't work very well, and they seemed to drain the very life from his body. He wasn't an Avian any longer, but though he looked the part, he knew deep down that he wasn't a Toa, and the feeling his elemental powers created only further cemented that into his mind.

Maybe It'd be better to just lay there.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Petorgas

I took my lack of business seriously, and decided to do something about it. So, I wrote on some parchment, headed to town-center and hung up the paper, which read:

ASSORTED WEAPONS

We have so many weapons, you'll be all like:

"YE GODS, LOOK AT ALL THOSE WEAPONS"

Located on the Western Platform

Morally unambiguous.

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi):

"Yeah, the Kumu Islets", Tuli said, slapping an insect to death from her hand. "Do we visit Le-Koro in between or just go straight to Xa-Koro?"

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"I will help you now", Viima said. "I'll have to do a little payment in between, but the killer is a priority now... that thing with Surina sure taught me how to really make priorities."

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroAkiri Kongu put up one hand, "Hold on, what is-" Kongu's eyes sort of screwed up, "a radio?""Akiri, I've heard about this from the boys at the caravan," a guard spoke up and Kongu twisted to face him, "It is like," the guard made shapes with his hands, forming a box, "a thing that talks to you from far away," the guard's eyes screwed up too, "but people can speak through it at you."Kongu's brow furrowed, and he scowled a little. There was an awkward moment of silence as they all stood there, the guard's hands in a box, Kongu frowning, and the Po-Matoran looking on, "Wait," Kongu scratched his head, "So," Kongu frowned more, "the box speak-talks.""Yes Akiri."The leader of Le-Koro stood there staring off into space, his scowling becoming more and more intense."Oh."He turned his head to the Po-Matoran a very confused look on his face, "I still do not get it."

IC: "If you could clarify which parts you do not understand," the messenger said, "I could attempt to shed some light on the subject."

:w:

IC: Kongu Akiri - Le-Koro"How does that even work mostly."Kongu suddenly shook his head and waved his hand, "You think-know what, nevermind, how magic boxes work does not matter to me," Kongu crossed his arms and adjusted the way he stood outside his hut, "What I not understand however, is your Akiri's offer of a trade agreement," Kongu raised an eyebrow, quizzically, planning to continue, "I was thought-thinking the Akiri was trying to fall-break away from the others; the lack of foot-roads is rather contradictory to trade, would you not say?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Tuli(Le-Wahi): "Yeah, the Kumu Islets", Tuli said, slapping an insect to death from her hand. "Do we visit Le-Koro in between or just go straight to Xa-Koro?" IC Viima(Le-Koro): "I will help you now", Viima said. "I'll have to do a little payment in between, but the killer is a priority now... that thing with Surina sure taught me how to really make priorities."

IC: "Thank you. I'm happy to have you helping, tracking an invisible killer is nearly impossible." Orderin turns around, "We should probably check on Ukris." he walks inside the hut.

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Lepidus

Snkkt! A vine wrapped around Lepidus's leg, pulling him up into the air in seconds. Before he was able to react, he found himself hanging upside down from a large tree. Traps...but what for? The Makuta is vanquished. He had stumbled into many such devices as he'd wandered through the jungle. After the Rakshi attack, he'd thought such weaponry would no longer be needed. Then it came to him. They don't trust each other! The more he thought about it, the more certain he was. This wasn't a trap for infected Rahi, this was set up to catch Matoran.

Well, he wouldn't be beaten so easily. He pushed his feet forward, then backward, then forward again, building up momentum. Faster, faster, faster...he spun around the tree branch that held the vine. As he did, his lightning quick instincts went into action, and he grabbed his Warblade, cutting the branch in one smooth motion. Tumbling to the ground with some pain, he got up again and looked around.

After the attack, he had sought out his friend Litozen, in order to journey with him. But the next day Litozen was gone. Lepidus had seen no sign of his friend.

He'd been searching for him all this time. Along the way, he'd been practicing his fighting. He felt ready for anything! He'd just have to find the De-Toa and see where he was needed. Suddenly, his superhearing picked up voices. Familiar voices. Almost trembling with excitement, he dashed off through the forest.

He soon came to Litozen and a Le-Matoran he did not know. They seemed to be looking at a Kanohi mask for some strange reason.

Bursting out, he called "Litozen! Litozen!" He was very happy to have the mufflers in his ears that Kehuri had given him just seconds before the attack. Yelling would have been out of the question without them. "I've been looking for you!"

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi):

"If you feel that's wise", Tuli said. "But I have to warn you that I only have a bamboo disk and no other weapons. Doesn't matter though. At the guard they taught us how to wrestle."

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Ukris' Hut):

"All right", Viima said and followed Orderin into the hut.

IC: Kehuri

As the troops moved out of sight, Kehuri put the bongos aside. He took a deep breath and took this time to meditate. It was something he'd heard of Onua doing, long ago, and helped him feel a little more connected to him.

He loved the jungle, really. The bright sky was hard on his eyes, but it was beautiful. He understood how Onua, Lewa, and their two Koro as a whole got along so well. Well, once upon a time. Despite the elements of Earth and Air being near polar opposites, Le-Wahi was definitely the region with the second most bountiful supply of earth after Onu itself. It was the rich and swampy earth that gave rise to the trees. People often forgot that fact when they spoke of the village of air. Including the village of air itself.

How the times had changed. And how the Maru had failed to change that. No matter what Sulov did. No matter how well he defended the island, Kehuri knew he would never accept him as Onua's successor. As much as he wanted to deny it, a part of him resented him. And the rest of the parts of him didn't want to let go of that resentment. It was maddening, technically being so close to Onua, but still so far.

He shook his head violently. These weren't thoughts of meditation. He pushed thoughts of Sulov out of his mind and focused on the jungle again.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Khervos (Le-Wahi)

"That makes two of us" I replied.

Now, don't assume that I've actually had traning in the guard, that's silly, but my profession tends to attract som rather... unpleasant attention, if I wanted to survive I had no choice but to learn how to fight.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi):

"Nice", Tuli said in a playful manner. "I still wouldn't count on that, though. If an ash bear attacks us, I'll do the wrestling."

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro Temple):

Kavala stared into the dark waters and contemplated. Tarakava swam all around the temple. Only the brittle walls separated them from the Toa of Earth. That, and the fact that there was air in this part of the temple.

Kavala remembered how lucky he had been to find so many chambers in the temple still with air. Even after Makuta's defeat, he would never leave his home village behind. It was still his home, albeit a dark and boring one. The treasures of the city were all his, but there was nothing he wished to do with them. No, he had much greater plans... plans that involved the other six Koro in ruins and Kavala with the treasure of the vault.

Makuta would want me to breach that vault, Kavala thought. No one will stop me, once I figure out that riddle. Not the Akiri, not the Toa Maru. Now I just need to decode that riddle...

Kavala sat down and continued reading the riddle, over and over...

IC: Khervos (Xa-Koro)

We had arrived.

As I stared upon the malevolent glory that was still evident in the ruins, I couldn't help but shudder.

This was it, one of the ultimate strongholds of depravity and evil on the island. And still with all manners of deadly traps and territorial beasts to match its reputation. I shivered as I opened my backpack and brought out the grappling hooks, the crossbow, my own disk launcher with accompanying ammunition and the air bladders.

For better or worse, these were the tools we had at hand to navigate the ruins of darkness

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Khervos (Xa-Koro)

"Absolutely not" I replied sternly.

The air bladders were only an emergency measure, I wasn't going to touch the water if I could help it.

I loaded a grappling hook into the crossbow, and peered into the murky fog.

There

TWANG

The grappling hook sizzled through the air, the rope attached to it slithering like a snake as it was swimming through the proverbial sea of fog and mist.

THUNK

"Perfect"

I grabbed the rope and tugged it a few times, the grappling hook held. I tied the rope to a tree trunk as straight as possible.

"This is how we're going to cross"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, southern coast):

Tuli's eyes widened.

"Impressive", Tuli said. "I didn't know this was part of the detective curriculum."

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

THUNK.

Kavala turned at the sound. Where had that come from? No Rahi made sounds like that.

Leaving his musings behind for a while, Kalava decided to investigate.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Jalix

Jalix raised an eyebrow. "My kind? I thought it was just me. Then again, many Toa aren't as noble or honourable or whatever as others think they are. Believe me. I know. And if you think I'm too intoxicated to think even a bit wisely, you're wrong."

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

IC: Kongu Akiri - Le-Koro"How does that even work mostly."Kongu suddenly shook his head and waved his hand, "You think-know what, nevermind, how magic boxes work does not matter to me," Kongu crossed his arms and adjusted the way he stood outside his hut, "What I not understand however, is your Akiri's offer of a trade agreement," Kongu raised an eyebrow, quizzically, planning to continue, "I was thought-thinking the Akiri was trying to fall-break away from the others; the lack of foot-roads is rather contradictory to trade, would you not say?"

IC: "With all due respect, the Akiri's actions are less concerned with political isolation and more with physical security. Radio should help promote trade and communication without compromising security."

:w:

IC: Cadias

Oh, finally. He was starving- next time he decided to walk to a Koro, he'd be sure to bring plenty of food.

"Oh, good. Now, we just have to tell Vrana. I'm sure he's hungry too." After a moment, Cadias frowned. "Uhh.... where's Vrana?"

The more he thought about it, the more worried the Toa got. When was the last time he'd seen Vrana? He couldn't recall. What if Vrana had gotten sidetracked on the way to the village? What if he'd disappeared.... purposefully? Was that it? Or was Vrana just lost?

By now, any thoughts of food had been forgotten. "Can you remember where you saw him last?"

IC:

"Oh, if it doesn't threaten any matoran, I don't mind letting loose. I prefer clean work though." Akira snickered. "Is it safe to assume the advice and 'few months ago'" she said with air quotes, "are related? Care to elaborate?" she asked, interested to find out more, be it to offer the guy a help solving the problem or to collect his bounty if he was a criminal on the run.

She redirected her attention back to Noira. "A little bit more practice and it's perfect." she said with an approving nod. It was a little accomplishment, but for some reason it made her feel proud. Why was she feeling so connected with the Le-Toa? Was it compassion? Knowing what it was like to be captured without a way out? Since when did a paladin harbor that feeling? And why would it induce that feeling? Maternal instincts, a detached part of her mind offered. And made her feel so very old.

"So true:" I agreed, remembering how hectic our departure from Ta-Koro was. In the span of few hours, I went from a drunken guard with no future into a Toa... No, Paladin. With actual purpose. It was good feeling. But it also left a lot of loose ends. "Do you miss home?"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Kaithas"Ask about the Mark Bearer fight in Ga-Koro sometime. Any more and you'd probably try to arrest me."IC: Erif nodded, his thumb stroking Fiera's elbow lightly. "Can't remember living anywhere else.""But, as cheesy as it sounds, without you it doesn't feel so homey anymore."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles