BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, Southern tip):

The plan didn't sound foolproof to Tuli, but she would not start arguing over it. She didn't have any better ideas herself.

"There's a real possibility that the Tarakava will outright kill us. But if you're going to try... I will, as well."

I.C. Vompran (Le-Wahi)

"Yes, our luck has always been sour at the time of the Makuta. It seems to have changed in recent times. All you can do is hope and wish It won't change again."

Rather than discussing more politics, Vompran decided to change the subject. "So, Sulkua, what adventures have kept you busy since Makuta's defeat?"

elementalussal.png

IC: Khervos (Southern tip of Le-Wahi)

"Much appreciated" I replied, and turned to send my gaze peering across the murky waters yet again.

"Give me a hand with this, will you, Tuli?" I askedd and handed her one of the grappling crossbows.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ranama

Having spent a significant amount of time sitting around feeling sorry for himself, Ranama decided the best thing he could do was get out and about again. He eyed his weights tentatively, but the idea of training no longer seemed important to him. His training hadn't saved Tepi. He had chosen not to act. If he chose not to use his training, did he need it at all? He left his hut without looking back, he didn't know where he was going, but he wasn't staying there.

He was walking through Le-koro, not far from the hospital, when he spotted a group of beings he recognised. He had only spoken to the Skakdi Kordan as himself, the others had only ever met him as Krahma. He was pleased to see that Zahkon wasn't with them. He was right in the street ahead of them, in plain view. He would have to pray they didn' know what had happened last night, and maybe he could pass himself off as Krahma.

'Fat chance' Krahma said in his head. 'You're a lot of things, but you're not me. Except you are...heh.'

Ignoring his own insanity, Ranama decided to walk on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Perhaps the group wouldn't recognise him, there were a lot of Le-matoran around after all. He could be anyone.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Sulkua"Well, I heard that the ILF were meeting up in Pala-Koro, so I came over. The meeting was joyous enough and I decided to take a walk around the fortress. There I parted company with Kiron, and then I saw you guys forming up to visit Akiri KOngu. So here I am,"Sulkua said."HOw aboput you? HOw's life after the Dark War?"

IC (Weta): Weta's search didn't turn up any more clues or signes of Him having been here, so he returned to the others. "Allright, let's go" he said to them. "We've still got an hour or so before sunset, which is when I promised the force I'd be back, so that should be enough time to make a trip to Ko-Wahi and back. "Just, if I may ask, why there? I for ice or Ihu maybe, but do you see a stronger connection to the riddle?"

IC (Gukko Force NPC): The toa of gravity got up just in time to see the floorboards shatter and hear the shout as the assassin descended, presumably through the hole in the floor. Thinking as quickly as he could, he negated gravity in the area underneath the hut, so that any falling objects would stop where they were and just float. Now, he couldn't see whether he had been successful in stopping the escape, since the matting of shadown on the jungle floor was much too confused for him to detect the use of a huna. There was one other thing he could try, though. The guard drew his disk launcher and drew on the power of his sanok as he fired, concentrating on the brief image of the toa he had seen before he disappeared. The disk would fin its target, he knew, and maybe reveal its location in doing so.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): Weta's search didn't turn up any more clues or signes of Him having been here, so he returned to the others. "Allright, let's go" he said to them. "We've still got an hour or so before sunset, which is when I promised the force I'd be back, so that should be enough time to make a trip to Ko-Wahi and back. "Just, if I may ask, why there? I for ice or Ihu maybe, but do you see a stronger connection to the riddle?" IC (Gukko Force NPC): The toa of gravity got up just in time to see the floorboards shatter and hear the shout as the assassin descended, presumably through the hole in the floor. Thinking as quickly as he could, he negated gravity in the area underneath the hut, so that any falling objects would stop where they were and just float. Now, he couldn't see whether he had been successful in stopping the escape, since the matting of shadown on the jungle floor was much too confused for him to detect the use of a huna. There was one other thing he could try, though. The guard drew his disk launcher and drew on the power of his sanok as he fired, concentrating on the brief image of the toa he had seen before he disappeared. The disk would fin its target, he knew, and maybe reveal its location in doing so.

IC: "I had no impression of a special relation to the riddle, is there anywhere else you think we should go?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC (Weta): "No, no, I don't have anything either, just now" Weta assured Orderin. "If I come up with anything, I will surely let you know. But since, at the present moment, Viima's guess is the best we have, we will go. I was simply curious about the explanation, though I now suspect what the last letter will be."

The sun was creeping lower towards the horizon. Their time was running out. "Let's go."

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): "No, no, I don't have anything either, just now" Weta assured Orderin. "If I come up with anything, I will surely let you know. But since, at the present moment, Viima's guess is the best we have, we will go. I was simply curious about the explanation, though I now suspect what the last letter will be." The sun was creeping lower towards the horizon. Their time was running out. "Let's go."

IC: Orderin nods and activates his Kanohi, he then warps out.

OOC: Orderin to Ko-Wahi

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

I.C. Toa Vompran (Le-Wahi)

"Life has been better to say the least. We don't have to be half so worried about infected rahi jumping out of the brush trying to kill us any more. No followers of Makuta to rip off your appendages, and no giant rama hive blocking out the view of the sun." He paused.

"But life has also been a little bleak. Looking back at all the terrible things that have happened, and all of the damage to be repaired. Fortunately, the damage can be repaired and once it is, I believe a new era will dawn. I only hope it is an era of peace."

elementalussal.png

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, southern tip):

Tuli took the crossbow with only a little reluctance. She knew how to shoot it, but was worried about other practical issues.

IC: Khervos (Southern Le-Wahi)

I sent the first grappling hook sizzling through the air in an almost perfect parallel with the first one, eventually hearing a similar THUNK as it got stuck in... something, which I, personally, would be at a loss to guess.

I tied the rope to a the same tree, tightening it. Then turned to Tuli.

"Shoot it so that it goes a little higher than this one"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, southern tip):

Tuli looked at Khervos for a while, her eyes boring into his. She stood like that for just a little moment and turned to fire the crossbow. Her aim wasn't perfect and her skill wasn't magnificent, but facing no distracting factors - except perhaps Khervos - she managed to make the shot properly.

"It's done", Tuli said. "Let us cross together. Whatever there is facing us... we'll cover each other."

The time for games is over, Tuli thought. She almost smiled, but decided to keep her thought to herself for now. Colx was right about you and me, Khervos. You made me fall for you, and I'm about to return the favor. Don't worry about it, I'm gonna teach you to believe in both you and me.

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, southern tip):

So did Tuli, right behind Khervos. She could feel the eyes of Colx on her back as she moved.

Soon after, a Tarakava broke the surface once again...

As before, the Tarakava down below stirred at the newcomers, also alerting Kavala by their change of movement.

What is this madness, Kavala thought and left for that shady little tower that offered him view on the southern tip of Mata Nui without revealing his presence. He was not very surprised to see Tuli and Khervos returning to his realm, nor was he surprised by the help they had gotten - a big Skakdi with lots of muscle. If anything, Kavala was wondering why Tuli and Khervos had not returned with an army, or even that puny Gukko force of Le-Koro.

Kavala's Kanohi Kaukau twisted into a wicked smile. He was not worried of any Skakdi. He was sure his strength was formidable, but against Kavala's mind he would be no challenge. The Matoran, on the other hand, were. A Skakdi would not be missed if killed, but two Matoran disappearing would cause upheavala all over the island.

Maybe that's not a bad thing... not if I can play those disappearences right.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Khervos and Colx (Xa-Koro)

"Let's get it started" Colx yelled as he aimed his zamor launcher at a nearby Tarakava that was frightfully close to them. The energy sphere buzzed through the air like an irate Niazesk, striking the Tarakava in its side.

The effect was instantaneous, as the Tarakava launched a punch, its movement slowed drastically, like time had slowed down for the Tarakava and it alone.

I could see the Tarakava's arm come slowly at me, like a slab of protodermis slowly sinking in water. Taking a few rapid steps forward to avoid it, I grabbed my disk launcher while calling to Colx

"Get rid of it"

Colx obliged by blasting the Tarakava with his Impact Vision.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, southern tip):

"This is gonna be a close call!" Tuli shouted as she avoided the punch of yet another Tarakava. The failure of one of their kind had only prompted others to try. Tarakava were rising one by one from the water, pushing each other aside as they tried to get close to the two Matoran.

"Keep going, Khervos!" Tuli shouted. "We'll be safe on the other side!"

Colx had brought a healthy supply of zamor spheres for their merry band's little "quest", which had just turned into a full-fledged incursion.

Said incursion became increasingly more exciting when Colx manage to knock a Tarakava's mask of with his Impact Vision.

I let go of the upper rope as a Tarakava lunged at me, hanging from the lower rope I sent a disk right in its jaw, making it retreat.

Hoisting myself back up, I could spot the other end by squinting. We were closing in.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Le-Wahi, southern tip):

"We're almost there!" Tuli shouted. She was using her newly bought spear to strike at Tarakava that got too close, forcing them to retreat.

Kavala saw Khervos and Tuli making some real progress with the help of their Skakdi ally.

If they are so determined to come here... let me welcome them, he thought and left to greet his "guests".

With a last few quick strides, I reached the other end of the rope, to discover that it had stuck to the balcony of the lighthouse, while the one we used as a railing had embedded itself in the wall.

Dropping that topic, I set foot on the slightly angled balcony, and turned to wait for the other two to cross.

Seeing that the goal was within reach, Colx put some extra force behind his next few impact blasts to blaze a trail for him and Tuli.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro, lighthouse):

Kavala heard a crashing sound above the lighthouse. He had locked the upper door tight, but somehow the group managed to break it. That Skakdi sure had some real muscle.

He was not worried, not yet. The lower two thirds of the lighthouse interior was flooded, meaning an annoyance to the group. To Kavala, on the other hand, it meant no such thing. Activating his Kaukau, he silently descended into the water, careful not to make a sound. He then swam all the way to the lowest floor of the lighthouse, silently opening the door there. Even as Kavala swam away from the building, Takea sharks swam in through the doorway, looking for prey.

"You're our brawn, alright", Tuli said to Colx. "A guy like you would be most useful in the Ta-Koro guard. Not that I'm advising you to join... so let's go."

Tuli stepped in through the doorway before the others, saying: "Ladies first, right?"

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro, lighthouse):

Tuli stepped inside to see the top floor of the lighthouse in pristine condition, even though long abandoned. Downstairs was a different matter. Having only gone down a few steps, her feet met water.

"It's flooded, the whole lightohuse", Tuli turned to tell Khervos and Colx. "Only the top is above. What do we do now?"

IC: Kordan

Kordan took a glance around Le-Koro and then back to his team of misfits. They were certainly an odd bunch. A miss-match of different species that didn’t even share a common goal or purpose so it seemed. Trust was spread thin across all of them and Kordan would need to change that. Maybe they were right not to trust a Skakdi. They were beings of a primitive an violent nature, even if Kordan had overcome it. The problem was that the Matoran seemed to be putting their faith in to shady Toa. The Toa of Ice seemed a little troubled and more bothered about Kordan than anyone else, but the Sonics. Eidlon. If he so much put a foot out of line, Kordan would see that he learned his place in the pack. Either he left or realised Kordan was the leader. Kordan didn’t necessarily want to be leader, and was anything but power crazy. He just couldn’t see anyone else doing a better job with what they had.

Kordan span his glance around once again, and was immediately locked on to a familiar Le-Matoran like a magnetic attraction. The Skakdi swallowed. The Matoran staired back at him, although appeared less demonic than before. More like their first encounter. There was no sense in accusing him down right over Tepi’s possible murder. The Matoran was unpredictable and skilled. He would need to act intelligently.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

There was no avoiding the group now, he had made eye contact with the leader, Kordan. He could make a run for it, but he didn't want to cause a scene in the middle of Le-koro. Security was tight these days, he had the advantage of being local, but the disadvantage of being not totally right in his head these days. He decided to talk to the group, and come to some sort of diplomatic solution that would allow him to go back to his training. Or whatever it was he planned to do with the rest of his life. He approached the group cautiously.

"Hi," he said, his voice a little shaky.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Eidolon

He gazed upon the matoran with a calculating look. The Le-matoran's body language was strange, and his eyes darted about occasionally. He had heard this 'Krahma' was not quite there, and this evidence supported that fact. If he really was crazy, perhaps the matoran would simply own up to attacking his fellow matoran.

"I thought you guys were heading for Ga-koro, looking for some old friends or something?" he asked. There were several beings present he didn't recognise, so presumably that was who they were. "How come you're here?"

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Shambling down the steps like I was shuffling off the mortal coil, I kept up with Tuli while thinking about how to adapt to the unexpected circumstances.

Colx kept his zamor launcher ready as he followed the two Matoran in case their target decided to show up.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC ZahkonA tired Zahkon entered Le-Koro, he had noticed his former team-mates standing at the border of the city, discussing things, about him."I said I Was in trouble and needed help, since some scisofrene Matoran suddenly attacked me by supprise and scattered the team across the jungle, but apparently, you don't deem me worthy."He looked straight in the Matoran's eyes, he absolutely didn't want to admit his mistakes, so Ramana had to take his punishement.

I'm back!

Hate filled Ranama as Zahkon joined the scene. He was now worried, as Tepi was suspiciously absent from the Vortixx's arms. Had the matoran not made it, and Zahkon just buried him out in the jungle? Or worse, thrown him in a lake?

He felt safe in his current position though, so he thought he'd wait to see what story Kordan managed to dissect from what passed for Zahkon's brain.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles