BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ranama

He was surprised by Tepi's defiance, it seemed odd to goad a murderous vortix when he was apparently planning on staying with him. Ranama said nothing though, and turned as if to try and find more materials, aware that his behaviour was very obviously different to Krahma, including the way he walked.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC ZahkonThe little Matoran had said enough, he would get a lesson in respect. He emmediatly grabbed the Matoran around his waist and shouted: "You fool, you really think you're something compared to me, I can break all your boned in one puch, I can shatter your armor in on throw of my knife, I can break your mind, without even touching you!" He trew him on the ground with great, yet far from lethal force. He noticed Kramha slipping away, presumably getting resources.Ah good, at least someone obeys me.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

He was angry that Zahkon had struck out at Tepi, and turned back. Tepi was a wreck, and no fighter. Ranama wasn't a skilled fighter, but he had other assets that at least might give him a chance against the vortixx, not to mention he was on home turf.

He picked up a stone and lobbed it at the Vortixx's head.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC ZahkonThe rock hit his head. "Auch, that hurted." It did not hurt that much for a strong and tall vortixx, but it surely did make him more mad than ever before. He grabbed his two hooks with ropes on them. Ah, long time since I've used these, bye bye little Matoran. And while keeping Tepi pressed to the ground fith his foot, he looked behind and quickly as a suprise attack threw the hookts, with the hope to entangle the little Matoran.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC ZahkonThis really hurted, it was no daidly wound, no not at all, but it did sting rather hard. Standing on one leg he was, while his foot recovered, rather an easy target. So he first got himself safe, he noticed the jumping Krahma and was affread for a second, untill, right before he'd hit him. An object collided with the Matoran, causing the Matoran to drop down on the ground. He smiled, his bird had come to the rescue. But the creature would be knocked out by the collision for the coming hours. He then notices the other Matoran escaping, and while keeping an eye on the temporary downed ond,he threw his torch and then his knife after it, flying at great speed towards Tepi's hand.

I'm back!

Ranama had jumped out of trees thousands of times to train himself to land well, so when the bird hit him and changed his trajectory, he made to roll on landing. It was a shorter drop than he was used to, so it wasn't the most elegant roll, but it did the trick, and he quickly pushed himself up again, running towards the base of one of the trees, and begining to scale it at a pace only another Le-matoran could match.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Him - Le-Koro: Oh, the savory taste of fear in the air.

Really, it was impressive what a simple body could do. Even as a minor event amidst the hubbub of the village, quickly dealt with by the guards and quietly pushed aside by those who witnessed it, the aftertaste of the event was entirely delicious. From His spot, invisible, on top of a closed trading booth, he saw villagers congregating together, many of them continuing on their normal business, but some of them recounting the tale--spreading it to others, trying to figure out what had happened, possible suspects for the crime, who the riddle referred to...

It wasn't long before word had spread--just as intended. And now the real game could begin, an expansion of what had begun as a simple chase. Would the Akiri be informed in time to prevent Ukris's death? Or would time play to His advantage, allowing him to find the Matoran, kill him where he hid, and mark his next target? Who knew?

He certainly didn't.

And that only made it all the more exhilarating.

With the darkness of the canopy as cover, He rolled backward and onto the floor of the market, behind the stall, slipping between houses as he continued on his search for the Matoran of Air that had thus far eluded capture. All the while, He listened for the signs that would lead him to the target--the voices of the Matoran in question, and those of his saviors...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: [ Krios ] - Le-Koro bazaarKrios hated sifting rumors. The fact that he was unusually good at it did not change his mindset in the least. It was a waste of time and a waste of energy, but unfortunately necessary, for someone of his profession.He made his way slowly and deliberately through the bustling tree-top paths towards the Le-Koro bazaar, a central hub of trade and information. It was here that he'd be able to find what he needed to make the journey to Onu-Koro, but as some of the scattered whispers his sharp ears were picking up began to make sense, he started to wonder if what he was about to do was worth the ever-present risk.Apparently, there was a murderous lunatic on the loose in the surrounding jungle. Fact: a maskless Le-Matoran had been rescued from an invisible entity, possibly a Toa of Sonics, by a Kakama-wearing hero. Fact: the following morning, a second Le-Matoran had been strangled by an unknown entity and hung in public view, with a grim note tacked to the body. Worst of all, the second victim had been a female... Krios gritted his teeth at the thought. Even the most hard-core crime lords of Xa-Koro wouldn't have put up with such an attrocity.Le-Matoran weren't stupid. Brash and reckless at times, yes, but not stupid. They could put two-and-two together as well as anyone, and better than most. So, it was the general opinion of the public that there was a mentally deranged killer at large in the area, one who seemed inclined to prowl the jungle paths outside the village.Paths that he, Krios, would have to travel. Paths that innocent villagers frequented.Hope the Akiri, or whatever his title is, knows about this.He slipped his hand briefly into his pocket, touched the cold smooth hilt of his stiletto. Not much, but something.He headed into the bazaar, cold blue eyes flicking restlessly over the crowd, searching, sifting, always moving.OOC:Krios open for interaction.

IC: Cadias

"Yes, I'm afraid that's all we can do," The Toa of Plasma replied, keeping his voice quiet. "We shouldn't risk angering him further. I learned the hard way.... Vrana is not going to change his mind."

He looked around, searching for a path. It seemed that their luck had changed. "Hey," he said, pointing, "is that a trail?"

OOC: Kehuri's not talking to anyone, actually.

IC: Kehuri

The Toa looked up and noticed two familiar masks. He hadn't known them for long, yet he still remembered their names. "Kiron and Sulkua, long time no see." He worked up a smile. These two were alright. Seemed they'd left the ILF for a time like him too. Well, he still had no intention of re-joining, though.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Morok and Vuracious in Le-Koro

Vuracious quickly began to escape leaping from tree to tree soon leaving Le-Koro.

"Get back here!", Morok yelled as loud as possible.

His vision began to blur. He felt a sudden painful headache. Then he fell hitting the ground with a thud.

"Is this death....",Morok said as he slowly fell asleep.

OOC: Morok is open for interaction.

IC; Voutok [Pala-Koro Tavern]

The De-Matoran was taken somewhat aback by the sudden approach, but was quick to compose himself when he saw there was no immediate danger."Oh, no, no trouble at all. I'd just like to ask a few questions about Pala-Koro. This is the first time I've been here, see, and I don't hear too much of it in the other Koros. Would the blacksmith happen to be you? Or otherwise could you point me in the right direction?"

IC:

"Me? A blacksmith? You crazy?" I replied with a laugh and grin, switching my mannerisms back into the usual unrefined, laid-back Plagia charm. "Naw, I'm more of the team alcoholic. You must be talking about Ackune -- he's pretty much our living armoury right now, ever since the latest influx of free metal came charging into the Koros."

I winced at that last statement, "Bad joke; sorry."

With a lazy sweep of my arm, I gestured to the approximate piece of space and time where the local forge would be found. "Anyway, I can't remember the last time I saw him step outside of his workshop in the past three months, so you should check there first. If you get lost, just follow the sound of complaints about our generation and you'll find him."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"If he's not yelling at you about the state of affairs of his lawn when you step foot on his property, you're not in the right place," Esao added, supplying helpfully to Plagia's directions.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Voutok"Alright, thanks."Voutok nodded and made his way out the doors of the Tavern, seeking out the local forge pointed out by "the team alcoholic". Upon nearing where he assumed was the forge (judging by the layout of the building), he removed his right shoulder armor that bore the Marine insignia and concealed it deep inside his satchel."I think it's best that I not practically wave that symbol around needlessly, just in case people are hiding something. The last thing I and the Commander need is some purposely-sugar-coated descriptions in place of "intel" to put us in a sense of false security. Alright then..."This done, Voutok approached the door and gave a quick knock. "Hello? Is the Blacksmith Ackune here?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC(Roshinua-Le-Koro)
The Le-Koro town square was both busy and serene, the life in the trees one of ease and comfort. Not so for its military officers, who were constantly on the job in these times. For many Le-Koroans, this life was chosen for honor, or for pride, or for genuine will to fight for their village. But what about foreigners who joined the army? What were there motives? Was there truly anyone selfless enough to serve a village not their own? Indeed, those men existed. A story of one is beginning to unravel, and it starts with one of these serene, Le-Koroan days. It ends with the selfless sacrifice that changes the lives of those involved eternally. Without further ado, I give you my tale.
------
Imagine being a predator trapped in a room of prey. Imagine you were always starving, but could not end your hunger. Under no circumstances could you fulfill your hunt. Every moment I spend in this village of Toa, I can taste victory. I starve for it. I need the kill. I am the predator. I am trapped with my prey.
As I trudge through the street, I catch the eyes of a Toa- a female. I hope she will attack, though I know she will not. A fight given to me, free of charge, free of consequences, is a blessing I cannot dream of asking for. This Toa bears the colors of a military officer, and I realize why she has approached me. She is one they call a recruiter. Someone who hunts for potential army officers. Joining the army- it was as if you are signing into a prison as you would an inn. Willingly joining a life of misery "for the greater good." The killing of Toa was the greatest good in my existence.
But then again...
The army, they say, the army offers adventure. A hunt, but not my hunt. A hunt for criminals. Then again, this was the military. War was a given at some point in time. Toa were no longer just heroes. They were savages, criminals, and scum. Toa could become my prey in this setting. The setting of a Le-Koroan officer of the law. As evidenced lately, I could hunt and kill Toa lawfully, and this was truly the purpose of my existence.
Today was the day I would join Le-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ackune

"You," The sharp bark came from a burly Toa of Fire standing over a forge, his muscled back turned to Voutok as he labored over what looked to be a spiked sword. His left arm was a dull grey, the artificial limb holding a large hammer in his grasp. "Make yourself useful for once in your miserably short life and hold this."

At which point, a scared hand pointed to a pair on tongs holding the spiked blade in place over the anvil. A soft glow radiated outward from the metal. Ackune didn't even turn to look at the visitor. One f the advantages of an Arthron.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Voutok"...Well, I WAS warned.""Eh...ok?" Voutok quickly made his way to the tongs that the Toa geastured him to, gripping them with a steady hand to keep whatever it was he was at work on over the anvil. "Ackune, I assume?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC:

"Oh, you know you love me, Kehuri -- which is why you let me get away with stuff like this all the time, remember?" I replied with a soft, wavy chuckle. "But, look, I said I was sorry. You want me to say it again, alright; I'm very sorry for joking about such a serious incident."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Akira

Akira took the cup and took a sip. She was used to pure water, and this was something completely different. She couldn't tell wheather it tasted good or bad. "Free?" she asked. A prisoner maybe?

IC: Fiera

The clean air had a way of making me mellow. I was ready to go curl in a bed and sleep a couple dozen years. Then something awfully loud happened and I saw lightning strike from the blue sky. I looked for Vorlik, but he wasn't there anymore. Hopefully he wasn't in trouble. I hurried over to the place, not sure what I was going to do then. I arrived at the bazaar and started looking around.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Cadias

Cadias grinned. Finally! "Thank the Spirit! Vrana, over here!" Seeing no easy route to the path, he forced his way through the bushes. Once he made it, his grin faded a bit. "Now..... which way to the village?"

OOC: Anyone else in favor of a timelapse to the village after your responses? I think we've done enough traveling posts. XD

IC(Daylaria-Bar) "Truth." She said in simple response to his statement. She could tell with ease that there was no serious pride involved in the conversation; no need for flattery was present. She sat back a bit, trying to analyze hidden depths she hadn't realized before. "On behalf of Ga-Koro, I'd like to establish some sort of alliance based on mutual benefit. What I mean, is that we have your back, and you don't try to stab us in ours. Now, we have no reason to believe that you would, necessarily, but one can never be too careful." Disguised as a cloak as they were, he seemed to have noticed her wings. She subtly swept them behind her as she sat back a bit more. "The question is, what can we provide for you, and you for us?"

IC: "I'm sure there's plenty," Kethyre replied with pursed lisps. "I can agree perfectly with any sort of anti-hostility pact, and to provide assistance against any unaffiliated enemy of the Matoran, sure. Strengthening official ties between Pala-Koro and the larger village would also be great." Mata Nui, even I sound like a politician now. "But anything beyond that would be a serious break of neutrality. We've kept our nose out of the inter-Koro conflicts so far, and if things escalate we'll try our best to continue the policy." A blunt edge entered his tone. "Akiri Hahli and the rest may decide sending their subjects off to slaughter each will work out for the greater good in the end, but we'll have no part in it if we can help it." Edited by BenLuke

IC(Daylaria-Pala-Koro)

"I'm sure there's plenty," She heard Kethrye reply, though her mind had begun to wonder. "I can agree perfectly with any sort ant-hostility pact, and to provide assistance against any unaffiliated enemy of the Matoran, sure. Strengthening official ties between Pala-Koro and the larger village would also be great."
"That would definitely be beneficial to both of us, but what I'm really asking is what we can do as far as, well, 'having each other's back.' Some sort of agreement to assist each other in case one village is overwhelmed. An agreement to come to each other's aid."
She had begun to zone out, her mind focused on her next lines. She wasn't an experienced diplomat, but she was one of the brightest minds of Ga-Koro. Her corporal, however, had remained silent. Why was that? He must have had some input. And what of Voutok? How was his quest progressing? She snapped back to reality as he finished. "...We've kept our nose out of the inter-Koro conflicts so far, and if things escalate we'll try our best to continue the policy."
"Hmm. I understand your desire for neutrality, but as they say in Ga-Koro, the lone swimmer is the first to die. I can already see that your village has taken a few hits. These are rough times between Koros, and we could all use military back-up, or in a worst case scenario, an embassy to escape to should the time come. Basically, I'm asking for not only an alliance of peace, but an ally to call upon in those uncommon dire times."
A blunt edge entered his tone, and she picked up on it quickly. "Akiri Hahli and the rest may decide sending their subjects off to slaughter each will work out for the greater good in the end, but we'll have no part in it if we can help it."

At this, she sat up abruptly, placing both hands on the table. "The Akiri does everything she can for the people of Ga-Koro. She hasn't led up wrong yet, and until she does, I'm led to believe that she was chosen to lead the strongest Koro on the island for a reason." There wasn't any sting in her voice, there was firmness. Stubbornness. Unwillingness to back down on this point. But at the same time, she didn't raise her voice or display anger. Simply, she negotiated.

"What are your terms? Shall we maintain a back-up system in case of emergency?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Fiera

I stood at the edge of the place, trying to find the source. There was a LOT of people, but my trained guard eyes picked up details even at short glance. I started turning around, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary. A matoran band, a Le - Toa hurrying somewhere, blue and white toa sitting at a table, skakdi trader... Wait. I casted my glance the colorful toa's way. Blue and white. Lightning. Of course. It was silly of me to think ours was the only one. It was probably another rookie just practic... ohoho, wait a second. I looked at the other toa's hands and my eyes went wide. Jackpot. Smiling, I directed my heavy steps towards the other female. I raised my hand, showing the ring I was wearing: "Hello, sister."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Xarya (Le-Koro Bazaar)

"Oh no, she's coming here"

Xarya was milliseconds away from activating her Kakama and just run away, but when the other Toa showed her the ring on her finger, all embarassment was gone just as fast.

"Hello, sister"

"He-hello" Xarya replied, still a little nervous.

"I see you have one of those rings" she said.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...