Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1931 replies to this topic

#481 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 11:42 AM

IC: Tepi

 

"I dont... think... I..." Blood spluttered out of Tepi's mouth


  • 0

#482 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 237 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:05 PM

IC:[color=#000080;] Akira[/color]

[color=#000080;]"We are a group of warriors who differentiate from your good old toa hero. The order was founded very long time ago, and was dedicated to one thing only: Protect the matoran, with the end justifying the means. We are what the Toa never could be - cleansers who choose to remove a threat, rather than contain it so it can escape again." Akira told the story, "But as with anyone group who gets results, we were nearly wiped from the face of the world. To my knowledge, I am the only original member still alive." It was getting easier to talk about it the more times she had to. Either she was coming to terms with her fate, or the fact that now she had others who followed simply balanced it out. "As for the rings, they are our equivalents to toa stones. And IT didn't choose you for this - the Great Spirit did. Why is the question only time may answer." Akira finished explaining.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"It is a dangerous path. One that may lead to death or darkness. But it is our belief that the rings can only be found by those who'd join up with us. Some part of you agrees somebody has to do what we do. And while yes, 'and justifies the means' sounds terminal, you may always choose to honor the toa code. But ask yourself this: Would the island be a safer place had Toa Maru only imprisoned the Makuta?" Akira finished with a raised eyebrow.[/color]


  • 0

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension


#483 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:24 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Vorlik[/color]

[color=#000080;]The Vo-Toa ran up to the group, and hunched over, putting his hands on his legs, panting. He raised his head to speak, and then relized how exhausted he was and then waited a second.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"I've been looking everywhere for you guys! You just left me in Ta-Koro all alone! Who're the new Matoran and Toa? I'm Vorlik by the way."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#484 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,254 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:26 PM

IC Zahkon He realised the Matoran was right, and ran forward, he carefully picked up the wounded Matoran, and started to run at high speed, and he dissapeared into the jungle, leaving Ramana behind, With one matoran in his hand, and in the other hand a sword that was constantly cutting through vines. He ran to the direction he believed Le-Koro'd be...His cutting provided a clean way for running, so if Ramana wanted, he could, with "wingsprint" as his kind calls it, easily make up the distance between the two before he'd arrive at the Koro.All he hoped was he'd not be too late..

Edited by Dual Matrix, May 23 2013 - 03:40 PM.

  • 0

Monster Contest Entries:

 

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

 

(Download Available)

 

Massive


#485 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:48 PM

IC: Kanja

 

Kanja put here hood up and walked into the Le-Koro bar. "Ill have the strongest thing you've got" She called out to the bar tender. She grabed her drink and took a sip out of it. 


  • 0

#486 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:49 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Xarya (Le-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Xarya was listening attentively as Akira painted a picture of glory and benevolence... tainted with treachery and sorrow.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]"It is a dangerous path. One that may lead to death or darkness. But it is our belief that the rings can only be found by those with the power to overcome great fear who'd join up with us. Some part of you agrees somebody has to do what we do. And while yes, 'and justifies the means' sounds terminal, you may always choose to honor the toa code. But ask yourself this: Would the island be a safer place had Toa Maru only imprisoned the Makuta?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]The Makuta[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;]The ultimate evil of them all, the dark lord that had cause so much misery and death. It was hard to argue against the fact that the island was better off without him.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"I... I think I see what you're getting at, and... and I want to be a part of this"[/color]


  • 0

#487 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:54 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Jalix[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Jalix sat to the side, watching as a Lesterin entered. Draining his cup, he prepared to talk to her. We'll have a very interesting talk. Very interesting indeed.[/color]


  • 0

#488 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:56 PM

IC: Kanja

 

Kanja gave an icey glare towards the Toa but said nothing as he approached her.


  • 0

#489 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:03 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Jalix[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Jalix studied the Lesterin, slightly amused by the look he received. "So, a Lesterin. Why here?"[/color]


  • 0

#490 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:05 PM

IC: Kanja

 

"Why not?", she snapped. "Cant a girl drink her drink in peace with out so Toa who cant keep his toungue in his mouth staggering over to her?"


  • 0

#491 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:06 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(128,0,0);]Ackune[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Aye," was the smith's only reply.  After a moment longer of hammering away, he added, "You Guard types are a funny bunch, eh?"[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#492 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 2,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:11 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Ranama[/color]

 

Ranama hopped slowly from tree to tree, not so much a windsprint, more a windwalk given the speed.

 

'Just giving up on your friend?' asked Krahma in his head.

 

'Oh, you are still here,' Ranama replied.  'A shame, I thought I was rid of you.'

 

'Nope,' Krahma said.  'And you think you're disappointed.  I was beginning to enjoy life.  Stuck up here for the long run by my reckoning.'

 

'You've changed though,' said Ranama.  'You used to be a snide git, who just spent his time criticising me.'

 

'Life does weird things to you,' Krahma said.  'As does being a prisoner in your own head.  For example, you're now having a full on conversation with me.'

 

'I guess that is weird,' Ranama thought.  'But my apparent insanity aside, there isn't much I can do for Tepi.  He's made his choice, and Zahkon is at least trying to get him some help.'

 

'On your head be it,' Krahma replied.  'And in your head, be I. HA!'

 

Ranama shook his head contemptuously.  He'd have to find out if there was a way of getting this guy out of his head.  There was even a moral dilemma in this.  Was it technically murder to have Krahma taken out of his head.

 

'Yes, it is murder,' Krahma said.  'But I'm glad you're thinking of me.'

 

Ranama continued to clamber through the tree tops for several hours, eventually dropping down to the ground to approach Le-koro on foot.  He nodded to the guards on duty, who recognised him as a Le-koro resident, before stepping into the lift and ascending to platform level.  He began to head for his hut, realising that for all he knew his home could have burnt to the ground since he left.

 

'You should get a drink,' Krahma said.  'Drown your sorrows.'

 

'You know I don't drink,' Ranama thought. 

 

'Nobody understands why though,' Krahma said.  'It will make you feel better, and you know your a changed guy.'

 

He could hardly believe he was doing this, but if he'd learnt anything over the time Krahma had control of his body, it was that there was more to life than training.  He turned and headed towards a bar. 


  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#493 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:26 PM

IC: Kanja

 

Kanja was just about to give the drunken Toa a smack when a Le-Matoran came crashing through the door. He looked like a wreck.


  • 0

#494 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:41 PM

IC: Voutok"Eh...what?""Was I that obvious? ...Wait..." After this thought, Voutok finally recognized the Kanohi on the Toa's face."Oh condemn it. Karzing Mask of Sonar...You saw me coming a mile away, I assume?"
  • 0
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."


~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#495 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 418 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:19 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]Krios[/color] ] - Le-Koro[color=#696969;]Three day's trail rations, two slow-burning torches, a flint-and-steel, three fishhooks, a waterskin, and the knowledge that a Toa had been seen talking with Akiri Kongu concerning the recent murders.Not bad for a half-hour's work. Not bad at all.Thirty widgets poorer, Krios departed the bazaar in search of a sturdy hunting knife, something with a longer, more durable blade than his stiletto. Preferably protosteel, but he was willing to compromise on that.He made his way across the village, heading for a reputable bladesmith's shop on the northwestern edge, and still keeping an eye out for his landlord. The bitter, abrasive Le-Matoran was nowhere to be seen, unfortunately, and Krios had an idea why.But there's no way in Karzahni I'm scouting out every tavern in the village. No way at all... still, as long as I'm roaming about town...Even as the thought formed in his mind, he spotted a nondescript bar across the street. At the sight, he smiled thinly, a touch of irony glinting in his cold blue eyes.Very well, Mata Nui. Obviously, you wish me to go into this tavern here at hand. Who am I to defy the will of the Great Spirit, especially when it is revealed in so definite a manner?His stomach grumbled slightly, reminded him that he had had no breakfast as of yet... he did not drink, but such establishments often served meals as well...He crossed the street with purpose, passing silently through the swinging doors just behind a beat-up looking Le-Matoran.[/color]OOC:That's Ranama (Taipu1), of course. Hope you don't mind the presence of another PC. :PKrios open for interaction.


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#496 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:32 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC:[/color] [color=rgb(105,105,105);]Kythera[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Le-Wahi.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]An expanse that can be easily summed up in one word: Swamp.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Well, it was much better than Ko-Wahi, that place brought back more memories than she thought was possible.  None of them good.  But the past was the past, and it was probably better to keep it that way.  And it was just as well that they had this village set up, just because her feet weren't sinking into the ground at every step.  Good thing she'd paid that little extra to make her weapons resistant to rust, or else her pistols would have corroded through.  And she didn't want to be anywhere within a hundred bio of them if that happened.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]The Vortixx blinked, staring up sky above.  She was currently laying on the roof of the building that used to be the Sanctum Guard's bar.  The same one she'd taken refuge in during the Makuta Follower's attack on the small village.  With a sigh, she flipped herself over the edge of the roof, hanging from the side of the building with her arm strength alone for a moment, just before dropping to the ground.  She landed silently, before stepping through the door.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Who's cooking?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC:[/color] [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Ackune[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Just 'cause I'm blind doesn't mean I can't see."[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#497 Online Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,198 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:33 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"This guy," Esao replied bluntly as he slid Kythera a plate with a burger and fries, plus a flask of Bula juice. "Eat up."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

just a white girl with the soul of DMX


#498 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,023 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:45 PM

[color=#009966;]IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro - Kongu's Hut[/color][color=#339900;]A grim look overtook Kongu's face. He flicked his fingers to a guard, sending him off to the nearest chute station to take the closest one to the policing forces of Le-Koro.Chin raised, he put his hands behind his back, [/color][color=#009966;]"To hear this hurts me far-deeply, but you must understand that I am not the Le-Koronian to talk about this. When dark-bad things like this happen, you must notify Gukko Force members other than myself,"[/color][color=#339900;] he frowned, [/color][color=#009966;]"I think-know it sounds terrible-bad, but I simply cannot put my time towards crime solving within the village; that is meant for much more capable members than myself. Take your evidence to them."[/color][color=#339900;]A sigh and Kongu stood up straighter, [/color][color=#009966;]"You have my full permission to chase this bad-villain down and bring him to justice if you so wish,"[/color][color=#339900;] he shook his head, [/color][color=#009966;]"If not, leave it to the Gukko Force."[/color]


  • 0

Fear is freedom! Control is release! Contradiction is truth!"satsukibanner2.gif


BZPRPG Profiles


#499 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:46 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC:[/color] [color=rgb(105,105,105);]Kythera[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]The Vortixx raised an eyebrow.  "Right, one of those passed me on the roof while it was escaping," She commented, taking the flask and sitting down at one of the tables that managed to survive in the building.  Though, it wasn't so much sitting as it was the chair supporting her weight as she leaned back.[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#500 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

  • 10,117 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:33 PM

[color=#006400;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Kama looked at the small sundial located in the center of the Gukko-Force launch-pad. The shadow was indicating that the right time was coming soon, and the sergeant raised his head, looking up to where the golden sunrays fell through the treetops of the surrounding jungle, creating curtains of light, that insects and floating pollen shimmered in when they passed through them. But the Gukko-Force soldier didn't pay any attention to them. His eyes were scanning for the very familiar shape of Gukko-birds approaching. That was something that happened pretty much all day, every day, but he was waiting for one bird in particular right now.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Just a few seconds later, he saw the black spot, silhouetted against the bright blue sky, approaching from the north-east. It got closer and closer, until he could clearly see the repurposed Rahkshi-armour, that had been fashioned into a fearsome helmet for the bird. It descended in a wide arc, banking, before pulling into the final approach to the landing-pad, where it landed softly with large flaps from its wings. Kama walked up to it, patting the Gukko on the neck and running a hand along the feathers, prompting a happy chirp from the Rahi. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]But his attention was focused on the rider sitting in the saddle above the bird's shoulders. The sergeant raised a hand and snapped off a lazy salute with a smile. "Any luck out there?" he asked. "You were running later, so I thought you might have found-stumbled across something." [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The pilot shook his head and shrugged, the light catching on his shoulder-pad and reflecting off of the Gukko-Force insignia painted onto it. "No, Kama. No joy. I made a quick-close fly-by of Kini-Nui and followed the dark walk from above back here, but no sign of trouble." He swung his right leg over the saddle, while simultaneously pulling a finely crafted walking-cane from a sheath tied to the saddle. He slid off the bird, landing with his left foot, using that leg to catch his fall, before carefully placing his right foot on the floor, using the cane to support himself. He looked down to his foot, a slight frown visible behind his powerless Kanohi Zatth. Kama looked as well. "How's the leg, Sisk?" he asked.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Sisk shrugged, patting Skyscratcher, the Gukko, on the beak, before starting to walk to the open hangar-doors, definitely limping but using his can to achieve a dignified stride despite the fact. Kama walked next to him, eyebrows raised. "How's the ankle?" he asked. "Still a bit hurt-stiff." came the reply. The reason for the cane was simple: During the Rahkshi-attack, Sisk had been thrown off his Gukko. He'd not fallen to his death, but the vines that had stopped his fall had wrapped around his right leg and, due to his speed, constricted with enough force around the ankle to fracture the bones. The tamer staff sergeant had been to the healers, of course, but the bones had shattered in a complicated way and would only heal with time, a process no mask could speed up.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]As far as we think-know, anyway... Sisk thought.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]As the entered into the busy hangar, Kama said: "Well, maybe it'd be best if you take things slow-easy, for a change?"[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]But Sisk just shook his head. "There's two things that I do good-well right now: Flying and Coordinating the Tamer units. So that's what I'll do."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Kama just raised his hands in that 'alright, no need to get upset' fashion. Sisk grinned. "So, what's new?" [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The sergeant thought for a second, then said: "Flax shipments from Ga-Wahi came in earlier, along with a messenger bird about two fugitives, but they're not in the village, we checked. Aside from that, just the usual paperwork."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Sisk sighed. "Allright. I'll be in the office then." Kama nodded, then turned right and got back to his duties, while Sisk continued on to the 'office'. The office for the first tamer however, was not a separate room. It was a desk, located near the center of the giant nest that was the Gukko-hangar and it was surrounded by supply-crates and shelves and other such objects. Just the way he liked it. It was good to be right where the action was, instead of locked away in some high room. Ivory towers were nice and all, but the wise men inside often lost the connection to what was going on on the ground. And Sisk preferred the more hands-on approach. And so, he put down the cane next to the table, sat down in his chair and started to work, taking the first tablet from the pile of reports...[/color]


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#501 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,414 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:40 PM

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="georgia, serif;"]Ah, what a beautiful day. The sunlight shining down on a Matoran of Ice's face, prompting him to wake up with a beatific smile, looking out at the world, his friend next to him, ready to--[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="georgia, serif;"]Wait, what? I'm awake? NO NO NO NO NO[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Aw, Sisk, c'mon," Lashev muttered, grabbing back the tablet Sisk had grabbed and putting it in the place it had been in- part of the end of a shell of reports all around the Matoran of Ice, blocking him from view.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="georgia, serif;"]"That thing was blocking the sun for me, and now you've gone and woken me up."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#502 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:11 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Jalix[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Jalix saw the Lesterin slightly raise her hand, then turn to the door. Without looking, Jalix asked again: "What are you looking at now? Anything interesting?"[/color]


  • 0

#503 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 495 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:21 PM

[color=#009966;]IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro - Kongu's Hut[/color][color=#339900;]A grim look overtook Kongu's face. He flicked his fingers to a guard, sending him off to the nearest chute station to take the closest one to the policing forces of Le-Koro.Chin raised, he put his hands behind his back, [/color][color=#009966;]"To hear this hurts me far-deeply, but you must understand that I am not the Le-Koronian to talk about this. When dark-bad things like this happen, you must notify Gukko Force members other than myself,"[/color][color=#339900;] he frowned, [/color][color=#009966;]"I think-know it sounds terrible-bad, but I simply cannot put my time towards crime solving within the village; that is meant for much more capable members than myself. Take your evidence to them."[/color][color=#339900;]A sigh and Kongu stood up straighter, [/color][color=#009966;]"You have my full permission to chase this bad-villain down and bring him to justice if you so wish,"[/color][color=#339900;] he shook his head, [/color][color=#009966;]"If not, leave it to the Gukko Force."[/color]

IC: "Thank you Akiri, I will make sure I chase down this villain and bring him to justice."

  • 0

#504 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 09:14 PM

IC: Voutok"Oh, I...see? Well, thanks for the information, regardless."On that note, Voutok left Ackune to tend to his forge, heading back to the Tavern to relay the (albeit little) information. With this in mind, however, he seemed to have been "enlightened" as to what bad shape the buildings he had walked by were. Even the Tavern seemed less glittery than he had seen it coming into the Koro. Re-attaching the shoulder armor, he entered and approached Commander Daylaria, giving a quick salute to signify he had returned, then observing the conversation from there until she was ready to hear what he had to relay.
  • 0
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."


~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#505 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 11:16 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]IC: Cadias[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]The way Cadias figured, he had a 50% chance of getting the way to the village right. Fortunately, he guessed correctly- the thought of being lost in the jungle with an angry Vrana wasn't a pleasant one.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]After a few more hours of walking, they arrived at Le-Koro. Even though Cadias had seen it before, he couldn't help but stop and stare at the massive tree the village was perched in. It was awe-insipiring, to say the least.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]The guards stopped them at the elevators, and after making sure that they didn't pose a threat to the village, cleared them for going up. Cadias paused in front of the elevator. He didn't entirely trust it. "Here goes," he said to himself, stepping in.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]The elevator shot skyward, and Cadias found himself in Le-Koro.[/color]


  • 0

#506 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 23 2013 - 11:48 PM

[color=#696969;]IC - Him - Le-Koro: Hours of searching finally paid off as He located it--Ukris's hiding place. It was an inconspicuous hut a short distance from the Gukko Force headquarters, from the looks of it a kind of temporary home away from home for men and women who needed protection from, say, invisible murderers with a penchant for public displays of corpses.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]As was the case with this man, Ukris, Matoran of Air, current prey of Him and house-guest of the Gukko Force. His tale of hunt and eluding death had been told by now to the guards, who watched with hawkish eyes for the approach of the one who might feel it necessary to renew the attack and finish the job--as He did. Their presence, troublesome as it was, would not stop Him, oh no. In fact it was unlikely that they would make any difference in the matter, truth be told. Two guards blocking the door ensured that He would not make it through the door without a fight, without alerting others to his presence... but he didn't need to go through the door, did he? Nor into the place at all, really.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]No, no. He was a Toa of Sonics, after all. The window would do just fine, so long as He could get a visual on Ukris. And that was no difficult task.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]His Huna activated, as always, he moved from his observatory position in the shadows between huts, sonic power concentrated on silencing his movements as he edged along the border of the platform above and across from the hut. Carefully, using His fingers as a guide, he uncoiled a long rope from his chest and tied it to a a beam on the railing. Testing its tightness, the Toa slipped it down, holding on as he followed it up and over the rail, slowly suspending himself in the air, his grip as tight as a wrench on a bolt. His vantage point offered him a clear view into the hut--save for everything against the windowed wall--and by extension, a view of Ukris. The Matoran was asleep on a bed, twitching every so often despite his restful condition.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]A smile cut across His pseudo-Miru'd face.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]He licked his lips.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"Wakey, wakey, little dreamer,[/color]

[color=#696969;]Tell me kindly what you see.[/color]

[color=#696969;]Does the darkness beckon you,[/color]

[color=#696969;]As it warmly welcomed me?[/color]

[color=#696969;]With life so harsh and bed so warm,[/color]

[color=#696969;]Which one would you rather be?[/color]

[color=#696969;]You know the choice, you have the blade.[/color]

[color=#696969;]Come down now and join me."[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]A soft wind, a carefully-controlled stream of elemental energy, and the whisper flowed out of His mouth and into the Matoran's ears. He would have preferred a more... direct approach, but what would work would do. After all, a little dream manipulation here, a dash of subconscious suggestion there... It ended the same:[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]With a dead body.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Right? Right.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Sleep well, my little friend... Sleep well, indeed. Hm hm hmm...[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]He climbed back up, knowing already what would happen once Ukris awoke. With the torture He had inflicted upon the Matoran, and all that he promised to do once he got hold of him anew... Really, Ukris had only one way to get out on his own terms.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]When earthly sorrow fills your dreams[/color]

[color=#696969;]And endless suffering does ling',[/color]

[color=#696969;]What choice remains but knot and step,[/color]

[color=#696969;]The final peace that rope does bring?[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Sadly, even those terms belonged to Him now.[/color]


Edited by Parugi, May 24 2013 - 12:38 AM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#507 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,236 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 11:51 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]"What are your terms? Shall we maintain a back-up system in case of emergency?"[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Kethrye paused, his boring inspecting the Ga-Valkr's face, looking for cracks in the fade he wouldn't find. She was truthful, as far as he could tell, about what she believes, but whether reality matched remained to be seen.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]He sighed, deciding that  gambling on whether Daylaria was a blinded zealot or not was the only option he had. "I can agree with an alliance only on the terms that Ga-Koro avoids agitating the current political situation and attempts to calm the other Koro's nerves, which, if your Akiri Hahli is as noble as you say, should be the course of action she's already pursuing. I'll also refuse to side with Ga-Koro if they declare war unprovoked by another Koro's aggression.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"In exchange, I can offer our full cooperation against enemies of the Ga-Koroan people, and use of Pala-Koro as a neutral meeting place for negotiation and trade."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Then the Toa of Ice shrugged, still unused to being the one forming a political connection instead of hovering behind Madrihk as his predecessor negotiated,   "An acceptable deal?" [/color]


Edited by BenLuke, May 23 2013 - 11:51 PM.

  • 0

#508 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,023 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 12:13 AM

[color=#009966;]IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro[/color][color=#339900;]Akiri nodded firmly and the Toa turned to leave, [/color][color=#009966;]"Good luck friend, and thank you,"[/color][color=#339900;] he shook his hand before sending him off.He turned back to the Matoran from Po-Koro. He smiled again, [/color][color=#009966;]"Sorry about that ma'am, what did you want to speak with me about?"[/color]


  • 0

Fear is freedom! Control is release! Contradiction is truth!"satsukibanner2.gif


BZPRPG Profiles


#509 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 495 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:10 AM

IC: Orderin ran back to were Weta was standing "I just notified the Akiri, how is the Matoran?"
  • 0

#510 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 2,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:17 AM

[color=#008000;]IC: Ranama[/color]

 

Ranama went to sit at the bar.

 

"Can I start up a tab, I'm local?" he enquired to the barman.

 

"Not a problem," the barman said.

 

"Cheers," Ranama said.  "Can you give me something strong?"

 

The barman poured him a drink and passed it to him.  Ranama shifted over slightly, as there was somebody else waiting to use the bar.


  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#511 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 237 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:19 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]Akira[/color][color=#b22222;], Fiera[/color]

[color=#000080;]"Very well."[/color][color=#b22222;] The eldest paladin nodded,[/color][color=#000080;] "And don't worry, we won't be chasing any criminals anytime soon. Most of you are new to this, so first I'm going to make sure you are ready. Speaking of which, is there a good place where we could set up a training ground around here? We might need to relocate to somewhere with more space."[/color][color=#b22222;] she asked.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]I rolled my eyes. "More walking!" I said, giving Vorlik a sympathetic look. [/color][color=#000080;]"I'll be happy to assign you to tame a few muaka for us to ride if you're feeling up to it as a first training..."[/color][color=#b22222;] Akira said with a raised eyebrow. I looked away and started whistling, pretending not to be there. [/color][color=#000080;]"I thought so."[/color][color=#b22222;] She said, that smirk on her face again. [/color][color=#000080;]"Anyway, the sun is still high, we might as well start today. Meet me at the inn in an hour, prepared. I'm going to need to know what you can already do to adjust your regimes."[/color][color=#b22222;] she said.[/color]


  • 0

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension


#512 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:36 AM

IC (Weta): "He seems to be OK" Weta answered. "He's sleeping at the moment. I've got some of my freinds in the gukko force looking after him and keeping watch for anything suspicious - even a turaga of fire looking out for body heat from invisible beings. Whoever it was that means him harm, they'll have a job of it trying to get to him now. My only concerns are that we can't keep the poor guy under guard forever if the criminal doesn't show himself, and if they can't get at Ukris, they might target someone else instead. We need to find them, and soon."


  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#513 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 495 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:40 AM

IC (Weta): "He seems to be OK" Weta answered. "He's sleeping at the moment. I've got some of my freinds in the gukko force looking after him and keeping watch for anything suspicious - even a turaga of fire looking out for body heat from invisible beings. Whoever it was that means him harm, they'll have a job of it trying to get to him now. My only concerns are that we can't keep the poor guy under guard forever if the criminal doesn't show himself, and if they can't get at Ukris, they might target someone else instead. We need to find them, and soon."

IC: "Yes, I know. but how can you track an invisible being?"

  • 0

#514 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:48 AM

IC (Weta): "There are actually several ways of doing it" Weta answered. "I've been asking around the gukko force for ideas. Apparently, it's all about looking in the right place and knowing what to look for. Elemental powers of fire can sense their body heat; gravity, their mass; sonics, their breathing and heartbeat, and iron and magnetism, their armour. I've been keeping an eye on the magnetic fields around me ever since I got back to the village here, but I've not felt anything unusual so far. I will keep looking though."


  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#515 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 05:49 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]Xarya (Le-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Will do" Xarya replied "I'll have to get something from my hut, anyway". And with that, she whisked away in a quick burst of speed.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Well, there's one thing I'm good at, running" Xarya thought to herself as she quickly navigated the crowd after the run had brought her sufficently closer to her hut.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]The small, wooden hut was positioned on the very edge of one of the large plazas that served as intersections across the Koro. A window in the back gave a fantastic view of Le-Wahi, stretching out as far as the eye could see.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Xarya, however, had other things to think about.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]She approached one of her lockers, opening it to reveal a large, mysterious object wrapped tightly in cloth. Xarya took the elongated package out of the locker, weighing it in her arms as she looked around the sparsely furnished hut.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]The end, but also a beginning.[/color]


  • 0

#516 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,551 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 07:16 AM

[color=#000080;]IC(Daylaria-Pala-Koro Negotiations)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Yes, that is very much satisfactory..." She studied his expressions once more, but found no trace of emotion. He was just as blank as the bartender had said. She tried to imagine him crying or laughing, but found it hard. Maybe it was just the fact that he was in business-mode, but there was hardly anything to read about him. If eyes were the window to the soul, he kept his barred and padlocked.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"...and that should be all, thank you."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]With a few gestures she gathered her team, and they began back out of the Koro in perfect formation. Their mission was done, and none of them were too eager to stay in Pala-Koro. It was time to go home, from the bustling of repair to the serenity of the lilypads and security of the military. If she was lucky, her tea hadn't gone cold.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]OOC: Group to Ga-Koro.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#517 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 237 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 09:07 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]Akira[/color]

[color=#000080;]"Well, now you know my story." Akira said to Noira, continuing towards the marketplace. It appeared as a caravan has just arrived, with a lot of people swarming the place. The newcomers appeared to be from Po - Koro. She didn't knew about it much, only that the village appeared to be pretty much closing it's borders for whatever reason. It might be handy though, as Le- Wahi was similar as far as temperatures went. "Go on, pick something. And don't worry about waterproofing - when you go somewhere with a Ga-Toa, it's not going to rain. Unless she's angry." She winked.[/color]

 

IC:[color=#b22222;] Fiera[/color]

[color=#b22222;]"Prepared. what do you think that..." I said before I noticed Xarya has vanished. "huh? Where did she...?" I said quizzically, looking around. "Oh well.... Looks like we're headed to the inn." I said to Vorlik with a shrug. Reaching behind my back, I searched for my bow. But when I looked, to my horror I wasn't holding my Widowmaker. The bloody ring has changed into a crossbow. "Well that's just great." I exclaimed as I walked, trying to load it. Compared to the bow, it was ridiculously easy. "I wonder how far can it..." I said as I pointed away from the village and tapped the trigger. With a loud thwap, the bolt has vanished ad dug itself into a tree good 400 bio away.[/color]


  • 0

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension


#518 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 09:30 AM

I.C. Vompran (Pala-Koro tavern)

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Vompran, who had been mostly avoiding eye-contact now looked at Kethrye after the diplomat left. [/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"You seem very hesitant to put your trust in anything. It seems as though you don't believe Hahli was made Akiri for a good reason. You never can be too careful I suppose." Vompran assumed most Ko-koronans were like that. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]He gazed out the window. "Do you think there is some sort of turmoil between the villages now that the smoke is clearing from the Makuta war?"[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#519 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,152 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 09:32 AM

[color=#008000;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Noira nodded, heading off into the throng of people, reemerging a bit later with a dress in her arms.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#520 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 24 2013 - 10:09 AM

IC: Kanja

 

Kanja shook her head and got another drink from the bar.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users