Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1931 replies to this topic

#721 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 04:06 PM

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro):

 

"NO!!" Tuli screamed. She could not stand by as someone he liked - maybe even loved? - was drowning and about to become food for hungry Tarakava.

 

Not hesitating for even a moment, Tuli grabbed the rope, hauled herself closer to where Khervos was, and dropped herself into the water.

 

Tuli could see Khervos in the murky water. She could also see three Tarakava circling him. For a moment Tuli turned to punch a lone Take shark trying to bite him. The shark fled, but when Tuli turned back to focus on Khervos, she noticed he was gone, lost in the murky waters. Strangely enough, the Tarakava were not. Instead, they turned their attention towards Tuli, advancing at a frightening speed in hopes of a meal.

 

*

 

One moment he had been sinking in the water, the next Khervos could feel himself lying on a stone floor. A black Toa wearing a Kaukau was staring at him.

 

"A visitor", he said like it was unheard of. "I welcome you to Xa-Koro, traveller."

 

 

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

 

"Would you tell us where you're going, Skakdi?" Hile asked, sounding more irritated than ever before.


Edited by Toatapio Nuva, May 29 2013 - 08:40 AM.

  • 0

#722 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 28 2013 - 04:09 PM

IC: Kordan

 

Kodan could hear the irritation in Hile's tone but decided not to press. "To save my friends life" he said, in a flat, emotionless voice.

 

OOC: Tapio, sorry I havent been that active n the RPG recently man.


Edited by CeeCee, May 28 2013 - 04:10 PM.

  • 0

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!


#723 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 04:23 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Khervos (Xa-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Anger[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]It was definitely the emotion that had the largest presence in my mind as I basked around in the dark water.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]It was made possibly even greater when I caught a glimpse of Tuli breaching the surface to come after me.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"You incompetent fool" I yelled at myself "first you go to possibly the most dangerous place on the island next to Mangaia, and then you make someone risk their life for you. That's not how it's supposed to work"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]In the middle of beating myself up, I was too occupied with said action to notice until the last second that the muddy seafloor rose up and wrapped itself around me, apparently trying to swallow me.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]For a moment, everything was blackness and sand, before I felt myself land on solid rock.[/color]

 

"I welcome you to Xa-Koro, traveller"

 

[color=#800080;]I looked up, surprised to see anyone else here, especially someone that greeted me like I'd just entered their home.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Tuli"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]The realization hit me like a stone right to my head, she was still out there, facing the Tarakava.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"You... I... we have to help her" I yelled[/color]


Edited by Geardirector, May 28 2013 - 04:24 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#724 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 28 2013 - 04:25 PM

[color=#000000;]IC: Eidolon[/color]

 

He was having to follow the group at a much closer distance than he would have liked.  They looked purposeful though, and in a hurry so they were unlikely to see him.  And they weren't going to hear him moving behind them, as moving silently is easy for a Toa of sonics. 


  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#725 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 04:51 PM

Posted Image- The Gukko Force is looking for strong and willing potential members to join the Le-Koro Wind-Riders -- The Force is famous across Mata-Nui as a powerful efficient fighting force; and the only ones on Mata-Nui that own the sky -- See Mata-Nui, build long-lasting relationships, and represent and protect your Koro! The Gukko Force opens up endless opportunities for success -- Now is your chance to join the island renowned Gukko Force and make your mark on the sky! All applicants will be considered! -- Any questions or concerns about or to enlist in Mata-Nui's greatest flying force, speak with a representative at the Gukko Force Headquarters at the southern end of Le-Koro -

Posted Image

 

IC: [color=#696969;]Colx[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Go for it" Melna said "you trained us, you could definitely become a great trainer for all would-be heroes and adventurers"[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]His friend's ever so energetic words of encouragement rang through Colx's head as he looked upon the flier. So they were rebuilding the Gukko Force? Well, someone was going to have to whip those recruits into shape, maybe he could be of some help with that[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Taking his own words to heart, the Skakdi took the trip over to the Gukko Force's office, hoping to find someone to refer to.[/color]


Edited by Geardirector, May 28 2013 - 04:52 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#726 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 09-March 09
  • 2,303 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 05:01 PM

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Kehuri[/color]

The Toa of Earth stopped the music as soon as his eyes wandered over the swamp-covered Toa of Plasma that had just approached. He didn't recognize her immediately, but the telltale burn marks and hatred of swamps left no doubt in his mind. Leaving everything where it was, Kehuri leaped from the roof and landed with a roll- just like Plagia taught him- and took off sprinting.

 

[color=#4b0082;]"NARUUUUUUUUU!"[/color]


Edited by Draezeth, May 28 2013 - 05:24 PM.

  • 0

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok

 

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

 

 


#727 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 09-December 11
  • 246 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 05:20 PM

IC:

[color=#000080;]"Well then, good luck whereever it is you're going." Akira smiled, "Maybe no more helping villains in disguise?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"That makes... two of us..." I yawned, a day of walking and then having my hide kicked in a fight starting to show up.[/color]


  • 0

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension


#728 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,137 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 05:21 PM

IC: Ril

 

"Wait wait wait  ... you met my sister?"


  • 0

#729 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,609 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 28 2013 - 06:42 PM

IC (Weta): Weta went inside, showing his Gukko Force ID to the guards outside. They recognised him as the one who had first brought them the Matoran, or course, but you could never be too careful when shapeshifters existed.

He found Ukris was still lying in his bed, but he had awoken, and was sitting up against his pillows.

"Hi there Ukris" he siad. "Sleep well?"

IC - [color=#006400;]Ukris[/color]/[color=#696969;]Him[/color] - Le-Koro: [color=#006400;]Ukris did not answer for several moments, instead simply staring at the far end of the bed on which he sat. His brow was furrowed into a concerned scowl, as if he was trying to work through a complex problem in his head. At length, he bit his lip, glancing at the three beings who had worked to save him from Him.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"No," Ukris answered. "I'm sorry-sad to speak-say it, but no. The whisper-quiet voice-song of Him linger-waits in every shadowed-dark place--including my mind." He closed his eyes. "I have seen Him. I am mark-tagged. My death-rest near-comes, by His noose-rope or mine-self misfortune." He paused, looking out the window. "Before that, though... a riddle-puzzle haunts me. Perhaps it will assist-help against title-named Toa Him?[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"Right eye of God stares up from downIn watered plot furthest from town.Come on by, stop for a drink--Step beside, but do not sink."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"He whisper-speaks it in my head," Ukris said quietly, sinking back into the bed. "He lurk-waits..."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033 - 034 - 035 - 036 - 037 - 038 - 039 - 040 - 041 - 042 - 043 - 044 - 045 - 046 - 047 - 048 - 049 - 050 - 051 - 052 - 053 - 054 - 055 - 056 - 057 - 058 - 059 - 060

Sleep - Stare - Seethe - Savor - Scavenge - Swallow - Scoff - Swindle

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - Albero DeLargo - Gelar Stolz - Tyler McKinley -


#730 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,433 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:09 PM

OOC: Wouldn't that be the left eye?

 

IC (Weta): "It's a challenge" was Weta's first thought. "He wants us to come get him, at a place of his choosing  It will be a place where he's confident we won't beat him, and he's taunting us with the opportunity to catch him. That slippery bog-snake, he's clever."

 

There was no question in his mind, however, about meeting the challenge. They had precious few leads as it was, and if they didn't go, they might have to keep Ukris under guard for the rest of his life. That would not be a good outcome - they needed to catch the killer in order to bring the Matoran any peace of mind. They would just have to be clever as well.

 

"Any ideas on the riddle?" he asked the others. It was cryptic, certainly, but probably solvable between the four of them.

 

 

OOC: Open For Interaction

 

IC (Lema): Lema was out making one of his routine runs around the jungle surrounding Le-koro, looking out for any dangerous rahi or other threats to the village, when he came across a Vortixx who seemed to be in trouble. It was the second time in as many days. He shrugged, and dropped down out of the forest canopy to stand just near to the Vortixx. It was then that he realised there was a Matoran too.

 

"Hello" he said. "Looks like you could use some help. What can I do?"


  • 0

ppg2.png


#731 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 21-August 09
  • 2,245 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 09:14 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye~[/color]

"Wait wait wait  ... you met my sister?"

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Yeah, it was an. . . interesting experience," Kethrye said, raising an eyebrow as Kehuri roared barreled off towards Naru. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Anyway, how are things in Ta-Koro nowadays?"[/color]


  • 0

#732 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:13 AM

OOC: @CeeCee: I don't expect people to constantly be online, everyone has other things to do. So no worries, we just carry on when there's time. ;)

 

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

 

"Your friend?" Hile asked. "Why won't you tell me aobut him unless you want a very angry Matoran buzzing around your head?"

 

 

IC Tuli and Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

 

"Calm down, little one", Kavala said with an almost paternal voice. "Save who? Is there someone else here, other than you?"

 

*

 

Tuli kicked her legs furiously as she made for the surface. She could see the rope above the water, but it was too far away. Tuli could feel the Tarakava closing in. They were much quicker and more agile in water than she was. All Tuli knew about swimming had been taught to her in the guard, and swimming was not one of the most important subjects there.

 

Tuli could see her only hope. The Tarakava were racing at her, pushing other ones aside in an effort to catch her. Maybe they would turn on each other in the end? This wasn't likely, but when all seemed lost, there would be faith.

 

It was for nothing. A Tarakava reached her and delivered a powerful punch. Of sheer luck, Tuli dodged the blow. When the arm was retracting, she grabed it and was pulled at the Tarakava. Tuli held on to her dear life on the side of the Tarakava, where it could not reach her. Her air was running dangerously low though, and the Tarakava wasn't helping matters by swimming downwards.

 

Does it matter? Khervos is lost, I saw him sink... I might as well follow him, for all the good that will do.


  • 0

#733 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:49 AM

IC: [color=#800080;]Khervos (Xa-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Little one"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]So, he was a Toa of that type.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"There's another Matoran in the water right now facing an army of Tarakakava and Mata Nui knows what else. If you value that Kanohi perched upon your face, you'll help her as well, now"[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#734 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:53 AM

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

 

Kavala wasted a long moment pondering about Khervos's words, which clearly aggravated the Matoran of Gravity. Then, with lightning speed, he dove into a hole in the floor, the same one he had saved Khervos through. It took only a minute for him to return with the unconscious, almost drowned Tuli in his arms.

 

"Is this the last of you, or are there more?" Kavala said, calmly as always.


  • 0

#735 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 01:20 AM

IC: [color=#800080;]Khervos (Xa-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"No, it was just us" I said "Is she going to survive?"[/color]


Edited by Geardirector, May 29 2013 - 02:14 AM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#736 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 01:33 AM

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

 

"Yes", Kavala said. "The Tarakava didn't manage to bite her before I interfered, luckily for her. Now I must ask you, what are two Matoran doing in this abandoned fortress of evil?"

 

Kavala lay the Ta-Matoran on the ground. Tuli began to cough water even as light returned to her eyes and her heartlight grew brighter.


  • 0

#737 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,137 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 02:00 AM

IC: Ril

 

"It's pretty boring ... but ... you met my sister. As in you met her, and she was actually alive."


  • 0

#738 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 02:19 AM

IC: [color=#800080;]Khervos (Xa-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]My first instinct was to tell him the truth, but I stopped myself before the words left my mouth.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Something about how he'd adressed me before, almost as if he was inviting me to his home.[/color]

 

"I welcome you to Xa-Koro, traveller"

 

[color=#800080;]He welcomed me to Xa-Koro. It sounded like he was implying that I was a traveller on his turf, and surely anyone who called this place their home, or turf or whatever the case may be was likely not entirely on the side of the three virtues.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"We're exploring, just a pair of curious adventurers exploring the place" I replied with as straight a face as I could muster given the circumstances.[/color]


Edited by Geardirector, May 29 2013 - 02:19 AM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#739 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 515 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 04:07 AM

IC: " Right now most of the clues point towards a watery place... maybe a bog... except that one right eye of god stares up from down, what could that mean?"
  • 0
My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

#740 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 07:24 AM

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

 

Tuli's first instinct when awakening was to shout in joy at seeing Khervos alive. However, the moment was ruined by a Toa of Earth with rust marks everywhere. This and the huge sword on his back did not inspire trust.

 

"Travellers?" Kavala repeated with a chuckle. "You chose a weird place for a vacation, friends."

 

Moment of silence, suring which Tuli silently walked over to Khervos and nodded that she was fine.

 

"But now that you're here, would you care to join me at dinner? It would be rude of me not to invite my first 'visitors' ever to dine with me."

 

 

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

 

"He might as well be pulling a prank on us", Viima said. "How do we know the riddle is truthful? I say we find an Kanohi Athtron and use it to detect the invisible being."


Edited by Toatapio Nuva, May 29 2013 - 08:39 AM.

  • 0

#741 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 10:56 AM

IC: Kordan

 

"My friend, Zahkon, though I forget why I call him one at times, is in serious trouble if we dont hurry up."


Edited by CeeCee, May 29 2013 - 10:57 AM.

  • 0

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!


#742 Offline grav

grav
  • Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 02-December 10
  • 8,233 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:00 AM

IC: [font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Vyloh[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Gooood moooooorning Mata Nui.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]And what a wonderful morning it is, no?[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]The suns are shining, the trees are green, the birds are singing, the disks are flying towards me, the Matoran are shouting, I'm running.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Great morning.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]So, yeah, I had no idea that I'd be running for my freedom when I woke up this morning, but what do you know.  Running for my freedom.  Excellent.  And Karz, those Le-Matoran, the little green creeps, are a Karz of a lot faster than they look.  And I mean really, they have to be taking ten steps for every one of mine, but they still are right behind me.  What gives?[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Anyway, they're right there behind me, flipping through the trees like little maniacal rubber bands bent on locking me up in a dark cell never to be seen again, throwing disks and stuff.  I was a bit ahead of them, every time my boots impacted the platform below I thought that I was going to punch a hole in it.  Thankfully, it hadn't happened yet.  Yet.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]So here I am running, pushing past Matoran and Toa alike, with a bunch of hyperactive fast-talking little green people chasing me.  I swear, I didn't mean to steal the widgets.  I just kinda... grabbed them... and... y'know... things went from there.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Totally had been blown out of proportion.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Totally.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: Open for interact~


  • 0

Nowhere to run... Nowhere to hide.

    ˹STAR WARS: INTERREGNUM˼   ˹EXO-FORCE˼   ˹BZPRPG˼


#743 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:06 AM

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

 

"You wouldn't mind telling what kind of trouble he is in?"


  • 0

#744 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:18 AM

IC: Kordan

 

Kordan went to turn around when he saw a glimmer of metal through the shrubbery. Kordan knew there was a possibility the being meant no harm, but surely there was no one stalking for good intentions. "Show yourself!" he bellowed out. He would normally have left it, but this Matoran, Hile was with him and he wouldnt let any harm come to him.


  • 0

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!


#745 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:21 AM

IC: Eidolon

 

[color=#000000;]"No need to shout," Eidolon said coldly, stepping out of the dense shrubbery and walking towards them.  "Forgive me, I was merely...curious."[/color]


  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#746 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:22 AM

IC: Kordan

 

"How long have you been following us?", Kordan said, his voice relaxed into a more cautious tone now.


  • 0

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!


#747 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:30 AM

IC: Eidolon

 

"If you have to ask that question, then you have no way of knowing if I tell the truth," Eidolon said slyly.  "However, I am a being of honesty, or choice honesty, Heh.  I saw you in Ga-koro, and heard you discussing things in cautious tones, too cautious for an innocent person.  Also such an...unusual group.  Two Skakdi, who keep a matoran in the dark, a Toa who you seem to have little care for and -"

 

He gave Gratoraxe a long, calculating stare.

 

" - Lord only knows what..."


Edited by Taipu1, May 29 2013 - 11:30 AM.

  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#748 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:33 AM

IC: Kordan

 

"I dont see how its of any of your concerns, Toa"


  • 0

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!


#749 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:34 AM

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

 

A Matoran kept in the dark... that's me alright.

 

"There used to be a time when Toa did not hide in the shadows, in order to gain the trust of the Matoran", Hile said pointedly. "Things sure have changed, have they? Or do you even need me to trust you?"


  • 0

#750 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:35 AM

OOC: Wouldn't that be the left eye?

 

IC (Weta): "It's a challenge" was Weta's first thought. "He wants us to come get him, at a place of his choosing  It will be a place where he's confident we won't beat him, and he's taunting us with the opportunity to catch him. That slippery bog-snake, he's clever."

 

There was no question in his mind, however, about meeting the challenge. They had precious few leads as it was, and if they didn't go, they might have to keep Ukris under guard for the rest of his life. That would not be a good outcome - they needed to catch the killer in order to bring the Matoran any peace of mind. They would just have to be clever as well.

 

"Any ideas on the riddle?" he asked the others. It was cryptic, certainly, but probably solvable between the four of them.

 

 

OOC: Open For Interaction

 

IC (Lema): Lema was out making one of his routine runs around the jungle surrounding Le-koro, looking out for any dangerous rahi or other threats to the village, when he came across a Vortixx who seemed to be in trouble. It was the second time in as many days. He shrugged, and dropped down out of the forest canopy to stand just near to the Vortixx. It was then that he realised there was a Matoran too.

 

"Hello" he said. "Looks like you could use some help. What can I do?"

 

IC Zahkon

 

He opened his eyes, and heard the Matoran. Who stood still as he looked over the scene: A Dying Matoran with a big knife sticking through him, lying motionless next to a Vortixx, who hang full of vines of all sorts and looked really, really tired as he stood up.

 

Zahkon got up and slowely wiped the sweat of his face and worried one single thought bounced around in his head...

 

Oh god, Vex is going to be soo mad.

 

"Well, don't just stand there and talk, but help me to get this misarable broken piece of Metal to a doctor!"

 

OOC Thanks for interaction...


  • 0

I'm back!


#751 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:42 AM

IC: Eidolon

 

[color=#000000;]"I would consider you foolish if you did trust me," Eidolon said to the matoran.  "But I consider trust to be a fools errand."[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]"As for if this is any of my concern,"[/color] he added.  "I like to make things my concern.  Don't let me hold you up, I thought you said Zahkon was in trouble."


  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#752 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:44 AM

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

 

"Sure, everyone knows Zahkon...", Hile sighed. Someday he would figure out this craziness.


  • 0

#753 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:44 AM

IC: Kordan

 

"Yes, but not by anything in this jungle could be a worse fate for him if I do not rush"


  • 0

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!


#754 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2013 - 11:49 AM

IC: Eidolon

 

"I don't know Zahkon," laughed Eidolon.  "I've been following since Ga-koro, and I heard this Skakdi say Zahkon was the person he was coming to help.  Gift of a Toa of sonics.  But enough chat.  Life apparently hangs in the balance."


Edited by Taipu1, May 29 2013 - 11:49 AM.

  • 0

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't


#755 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:06 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Khervos (Xa-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Dine with you?" I repeated, a tad dumbfounded.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]This Onu-Toa really was living here, a definite red flag.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Yes" I said "we would be happy to accept"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]It was important not to upset him, I didn't want to find myself on the recieving end of that blade[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#756 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:11 PM

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

 

As suspicious as she were about the place, Tuli understood well why Khervos had accepted. There was no point in risking anything with this guy.

 

"Splendid", Kavala said, delighted. "If you would just follow me this way - watch your step - I will lead you to my humble dining room. 

 

As Kavala lead the way in the dark hallway of the ancient Makuta temple, Tuli whispered in Khervos' ear.

 

"Do you think he's on our side... or someone else's?"


  • 0

#757 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,434 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:22 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Khervos (Xa-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"He's living in Xa-Koro" I whispered "He's not to be trusted"[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#758 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,454 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 12:30 PM

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro):

 

"Good point", Tuli whispered, looking around at the dark inside of the temple. "I guess you don't need to be a detective to realize that. But what -"

 

"Ah, we are here", Kavala said and waved his arms around. He had lead the two Matoran into an enormous central chamber. The roof was so high it almost breached the surface of the water, and the walls were very far apart. A big carpet, decorated with symbols of the Makuta, covered the floor. It was badly stained, but obviously Kavala had done his best to restore it. Items, weapons and armor hang from the walls all around, and several hallways branched from the chamber to all corners of the temple. Any cracks that would have let water in were sealed tight. Through numerous glass windows, sea monsters could be seen swimming around the temple, peeking in with great interest.

 

Then there was the table, at the center of the chamber. It was very large, despite the fact it had only been used by one person ever since Makuta was vanquished. A few candles were lit, providing some illumination to the chamber, although faint. The chamber, in general, was very dark, but red lightstones embedded in the walls allowed the Matoran to see, at least. Naturally a Toa of Earth like Kavala had the natural ability to see well in the dark, so for him this was more than enough.

 

"Pleas take a seat", Kavala said, gesturing at the table. "I will be back shortly with the meal."

 

Kavala walked out of the chamber through one of the gateways.


  • 0

#759 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 21-August 09
  • 2,245 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 02:46 PM

OOC: Theme for this post: Dynasty - Three Steps From Heck. [color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Feongulf~[/color] [color=#2f4f4f;]The tranquility of an endless ocean hid the remains of the dead just as my face hid my mixed emotions at what I saw, or rather didn't see. Xa-Koro killed my family, shattered my life again and again, but it also was my home, and tough my lessons in survival that had kept me alive through all the nonsense the world had put me through lately. A blessing, or a curse? I didn't know what to think.[/color] [color=#2f4f4f;]With a shake of my head I turned back to the jungle. What I thought didn't matter, but what I did would.[/color] [color=#2f4f4f;]For now I was not just an aimless wanderer. Now I was a servant of the Makuta, a dead god of death, one that no one had any business trusting even when he was still around.  Rebel without a cause? More like without a good one, as if there were any. One that contrasted itself with and opposed  the self-righteousness of the Koros and their petty conflicts was "good" enough for me, I guess. Anyway, after my little fit of self-reflection I began to trek towards Le-Koro, pulling my hood up to shelter my head from the precipitation falling from the rain-forest's roof. the parasite bonded to my spine hissed and radiated feelings of hatred for the garment covering it. "Unless you'd like to get us both burned at the stake as Makuta cultists," I whispered to the parakuka, trying to project calm, reassuring images through my mind. Forests filled with frolicking rahi;The sea beating on the golden sand of a Ga-Koro beach; Dripping stalactites and the hissing of kraata and their brethren that had lulled me to sleep during the months aiding Onuzek's plots deep underground. "The cloak stays."  Soon we arrive at the bottom of the village of air and joined the throng of beings waiting for elevators to be lowered from the fortified city above them. As the lines thins out and I finally stepped into one of the packed compartments ferrying an eclectic mix of beings, traders, mercenaries, wander and vagabonds, up and and down from the jungle canopy, I wouldn't help but notice the Gukko Force guards interspersed among us, and the tired, grim expression must of them wore. Tensions among my fellow matoran were still building, apparently, so I supposed that you wouldn't blame the great Akiri Kongu from stepping up security, after all without it some assassination attempt might do the island a favor and actually succeed in getting rid of a sixth of the mayor problems. Alas, things would never be that easy. I had barely stepped off the elevator platform when a tall, although all of them are, Vortixx dressed in a ridiculous black coat barreled into my with all the grace of a drunk Lesterin sailor.  I pushed back s he collided with me, sending him sprawling on the wood of the walkway. My hand wondered to the dagger hidden my the fringe of my cloak. "Who the karz do you thing you are?" Whoever he did think he was, he wasn't getting the pleasure of meeting me in a good mood.[/color]


Edited by BenLuke, May 29 2013 - 02:48 PM.

  • 0

#760 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 22-May 06
  • 3,457 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 02:50 PM

C: [color=#696969;]Colx[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Go for it" Melna said "you trained us, you could definitely become a great trainer for all would-be heroes and adventurers"[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]His friend's ever so energetic words of encouragement rang through Colx's head as he looked upon the flier. So they were rebuilding the Gukko Force? Well, someone was going to have to whip those recruits into shape, maybe he could be of some help with that[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Taking his own words to heart, the Skakdi took the trip over to the Gukko Force's office, hoping to find someone to refer to.[/color]

IC:

 

The Ev-Toa, now returned from Ga-Koro, saw the signs about the Gukko force. #61 didn't really feel the urge to protect the village, but what really caught her eye was the part about 'success'. She mentally counted her mounting problems, no money, no constant source of food, no home, no personal belongings outside of what she wore...

 

She needed that job. #61 quickly headed to the location that the sign specified, looking over the guard headquarters for someone to talk to about aquiring a job.

[color=#669900;]IC: Le-Koronian NPC - Gukko Force Headquarters"Make form a line please!" in a matter of hours there were many bodies at the Force's HQ looking to sign-up, or at least find clarification on the job itself. In the center of the front office stood a desk with one [/color][color=#006600;]Forceman[/color][color=#669900;] and one Forcewoman behind it, papers strewn in front of them. They were already jotting down names and asking questions to enlist that talked to them, "Thank you for your application sir, welcome to the Force! If you have any questions feel glad-free to speak with the woman in that corner."[/color][color=#669966;]Across the way stood a wiry Forcewoman as well, taking questions about the Gukko Force."Of course it is for pay, Akiri Kongu would never get-ask you to work for free!" she chuckled, "Anything else you would like to know? No? Please make your way to the desks in the line-up and speak with them; thank you."[/color] 

[color=#669966;]The Forcewoman nodded, smiling and giving a firm handshake to the next person that was waiting to ask her questions.[/color]---OOC:Order is Colx, then #61. (Which means both at the same time cause there's two at the desk unless they want to ask questions first)Afterwards the order is whoever posts afterwards of your character getting into the line. To ask questions, talk to the Wiry Forcewoman in the corner, and to actually sign up, talk to either the Forceman or the Forcewoman at the desk.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users