BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:"Guess you're getting carried again." Rerin replied, as he stood and stretched. His limbs audibly popped with the movement, having long since set in their position over the night. "We'll try to find you a doctor when we reach the village, have them take a look."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hakari

"But...you're injured too! You probably shouldn't be carrying me, I'm fat remember?" I was concerned for Rerin, sure the bleeding had stopped by now, but he still had lost some blood, was sleep deprived, and was having a hangover. Despite all this he was going to carry me, regardless of what I said.

Unless... Despite the protests coming from my body I started to sit up, when that was done I attempted to stand. "I'm sure I can walk at least for a little while..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"You probably could, whether you should is another matter." The Lesterin shook his head slightly, packing up his supplies. "You're not walking until we get your neck looked at by someone that knows what they're doing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

"That's true but..." I bit my lip, this wasn't going anywhere, and I could find a real reason for him not to carry me other than he might be fatigued, which I was sure he'd argue to the contrary.

"Fine, carry me if that makes you happy." We really did need to get moving, if we continued to stand around and talk we'd probably get eaten by something.

IC: Kehaga

"It is!?" Kehaga exclaimed for a second, before clearing his throat. "I mean...of course it is! I thought of it after all!"

He wasn't used to any of his ideas being called 'brilliant', or anything nice for that matter.

IC:"Happy might be a bit of a stretch," Rerin said, stamping out the last few coals of the campfire with his boot, before crossing the clearing to where Hakari was sitting. "But I would far prefer that you not injure yourself than if you did.""Same drill as yesterday." The Lesterin knelt down, back to her. "Hang on with your arms, I'll hang on to your legs."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Rerin reached back, looping his arms around the back of her knees, and paused. After a deep breath, he stood and started walking, grimacing slightly as his limbs protested. Despite his statements, walking through a tunnel system, and now a jungle, carrying not only yourself but a second person as well, was quite tiring. And that's not even mentioning the surges of pain when he tried to move his arms in their full range of motion.

fK5oqYf.jpg

​I knew he was in pain, I just knew it. I felt guilty getting a ride like this while he had to suffer on. I wondered if maybe I was overreacting, and that I should just let him be the chivalrous gentlemen that he was.

"Yeah you're right, they are that dumb!"

Edited by A billion cats

IC:"I can hear you thinking. It's like little grinding noises as the gears struggle to work." Rerin commented, attempting to disguise the loss of breath inherent. The comment was deliberately irksome; couldn't have her pondering the situation too much. Based on what he knew of here, she'd be feeling guilty.

Couldn't have that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"She tried. It worked about as well as when she told me not to drink, when she tried to teach me that guns are things to avoid, and when you try to insist on doing things your way." Came the Lesterin's needling response, the tone indicating more than a slight smirk.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Kehaga started sprinting toward Kunitu, running past her, and proceeded to run off the edge of the platform.

"As youuuuuuuu wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" He called as he dropped.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:

"I've no idea what you're talking about." Rerin replied, raising an eyebrow at her reaction, tone the same as it had been. "Besides, I'm not sure anyone could beat you in putting on a few."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kunitu

Seconds later, Kunitu dived off the edge of the platform as well, grabbing hold of a nearby vine and swinging across consecutive ones to the muddy ground.

Hopefully her subordinate had done the same, because she didn't want to find a misshapen green mass stuck in the mud.

"Kehaga? You alive?"

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu arrived on the outter edges of Le-wahi with Orderin close behind

"Well that was quite a new way to travel."

He said this with a grin

OOC: Orderin and Tivanu from Ko-wahi

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tivanu Tivanu arrived on the outter edges of Le-wahi with Orderin close behind"Well that was quite a new way to travel."He said this with a grin OOC: Orderin and Tivanu from Ko-wahi

IC: Orderin grinned back at him, "Exciting enough for you?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu laughed softly

"Not quite something i would like to do again unless i needed to."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Weta and Viima from Ko-Wahi.

IC (Weta): Weta arrived in Le-Koro just a couple of minutes before the sun set over the jungles of Le-Wahi, a weightless Viima carried in his arms. He came through the treetops, leaf-running through the canopy as was the Le-Koronan custom, only to find the village in uproar. Guards were running to Ukris' hut and a toa of gravity was shouting. He looked around for Orderin and Tinavu, but he couldn't see them. Either they hadn't arrived yet, or they had come to a different part of the village. He released Viima, but the Le-Matoran, still weightless, just hung in mid-air a foot off the ground.

OOC: Allright Toatapio, Falcon Lord, Voxumo, we're back. To recap what's gone on while our characters were elsewhere, The Matoran who was to be Him's first victim has been attacked (in this post) and the NPC guards we left behind have begun to respond (in this post). Since Parugi hasn't responded to that yet, I suggest we hold off doing anything else to confuse the situation until he does. Hopefully, we'll be able to catch our killer before midnight.

ppg2.png

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"Curse that Skakdi", Viima mumbled as he floated, but eventually got back down as the effect of the staff faded. "The next time he does something like that without my consent, his teeth will meet my razor disk."

Viima looked around at the confusion. "What is going on here?"

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

Kavala packed up some of his equipment and items and left the ruined city, using his mask of water breathing to allow him to swim all the way fromt he southern coasts of Le-Wahi to the much more barren beaches of Ta-Wahi, ready to begin his plan that would eventually destroy every village on the island.

OOC: Kavala to Ta-Wahi.

Ril leaned over to Kethreye. "Tell me, how far have you gone with Plagia?"

IC:

"What do you mean by "how far have you gon-" oh, like thaaaaaat," Kethrye replied, shooting a murderous glare at his old friend. He glanced nervously over at Plagia to ensure she was out of earshot. "I um, haven't had time, too busy rebuilding the village and, uh, stuff like that."

Edited by BenLuke

IC: Tivanu nodded and foll9wed close behind Orderin "Any idea where they would have ended up?" Tivanu looked around and could not see Kive-Phu anywhere in sight 'eh she will show up'

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu nodded and foll9wed close behind Orderin "Any idea where they would have ended up?" Tivanu looked around and could not see Kive-Phu anywhere in sight 'eh she will show up'

IC: "Probably near Ukris' hut. Ukris is the matoran who we originally saved while he was being hunted by Him." Orderin walked up to the elevator and stepped inside.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.