BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:The duo was silent for several long minutes, though Rerin never stopped grinning. The jungle passed by fairly quickly due to the Lesterin's quick pace, and he didn't slow down even when a drop of sweat started to bead on his forehead.

"We're not far from Le-Koro, miss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu nodded

"So tell me do we know 'him's' Name? I mean you all keep reffering to him as well him?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Gukko Force NPC): The toa of gravity got up just in time to see the floorboards shatter and hear the shout as the assassin descended, presumably through the hole in the floor. Thinking as quickly as he could, he negated gravity in the area underneath the hut, so that any falling objects would stop where they were and just float. Now, he couldn't see whether he had been successful in stopping the escape, since the matting of shadown on the jungle floor was much too confused for him to detect the use of a huna. There was one other thing he could try, though. The guard drew his disk launcher and drew on the power of his sanok as he fired, concentrating on the brief image of the toa he had seen before he disappeared. The disk would fin its target, he knew, and maybe reveal its location in doing so.

IC - Him - Jungle Floor:

Earlier.

Zero gravity was a fun thing. It was a unique experience by any standard--one could float without effort and without the threat of, say, suffocation, as would happen with other floaty materials, like water. It required no mask focus, unlike the floatiness of a Miru (He couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of the thought, given his Huna's shape.) Still, it also bore a certain... annoyance to it, in the form of making the affected person effectively stuck.

Still, that was what debris was for, such as the kind that had fallen with Him.

Twisting around in His new environment, He planted His feet on a large, flat board, pushing off from it. As He flew through the air, He spun, smiling at the kaleidoscope of torchlight that erupted in His vision with the movement, gradually fading as He neared the edge of the zero gravity field. Above, shouts could be heard, thanks to his sonics-enhanced hearing. Anger, panic, and fear were easily decipherable from the myriad of emotions above, all of which only served to bring a bigger grin to His face, such music was the noise.

He stopped.

He floated.

He was just in front of the boundary, fingertips barely contained within.

Ohohohoboy, what shall I do now? He wondered, not the least bit concerned with this predicament. Get caught and die? No, not yet... Hm...

The whistling of a disk.

He rolled over, watching its approach.

Perfect.

Arms held out wide, He allowed the bamboo projectile to strike His gut, its momentum pushing Him out of the gravity field and leaving an impressive (though unseen) dent in His armor. Immediately, He began to fall, though managed to catch a thick branch on the way down, using it to swing up and away. With a thud, He landed, silencing His steps as He took off into the jungle...

Now.

A fair distance now lay between Him and Le-Koro, enough that He considered Himself safe enough to temporarily deactivate His mask. More casually than one might have expected, He ran a hand along the damage that had been done to His body, neither flinching nor showing any outward sign of injury. Indeed, His only reaction to the jolt of pain that shot through His lower body with a prod of the dent was a soft chuckle, signaling that it did not bother Him in the slightest.

There is no pain too tender

In this game of deathly render;

One must learn to live it

Should they wish to give it.

He reactivated His mask, stopping as the sound of wind met His ears. He looked up. Above, a Rahi circled the air, a bird of some kind that He had rarely met. Watching it closely, as it did Him, He felt that it bore some greater purpose than simply being there.

Smile still etched on the Toa's face, He raised a hand, launching a sonic burst at the creature. It let loose a shriek of pain, before taking off, leaving Him to brush His hand and continue walking.

Now, I wonder,

How are my other pals doing?

Do they ponder,

Or is an answer finally brewing?

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Tivanu heard a very familiar cry. His eyes shot to the sky and he spotted the wounded form of Kive-phu. He whistled and held out his whole right arm for her. She landed with a large thud and held her right wing out at a awkward angle.

"Oh Kive-phu."

He examined the wing while she was catching her breath. Many of the feathers were bent backwards like they had been it by something strong enough to bend metallic feathers.

"I think Kive-phu took the initiative to try and seek 'him' out here." He said to Orderin

OOC: Dang Parugi way to create rp. *smiles*

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"That guy must be close by!" Viima exclaimed when he saw the wounded Kive-phu. "We mustn't let him get further away. Weta, use your powers."

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi):

Tuli started off in the direction of the Le-Onu highway. "What's wrong with the jungle? Too many ears?"

IC: Hakari

"Really? I can't wait to see it!" I'd heard how Le-koro was built high in the trees of the jungle, it sounded like something you'd have to see to believe. Plus I felt rather tired, despite having been carried the whole way. And I could imagine that Rerin had to be exhausted.

I could faintly hear the sound of music in the far distance. I figured it must of been coming from Le-koro.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Dang Parugi way to create rp. *smiles*

OOC: No kidding, this is great.

IC (Weta and NPC): Leaving Viima behind with a shout to get the others, Weta rushed into the hut to find the Toa of Gravity staring at a hole in the floor, a newly-created hole that was still dripping splinters. He dimly registered Ukris' body hanging from the roof before wheeling on the Toa of gravity.

"He went-" The toa nodded, and Weta was already diving down through the hole in the floor, the other toa following a few moments later. The area of negated gravity disappeared, and they both fell through it without any hindrance. They hit the ground moments later, each slowed by their own powers to land lightly on the jungle floor.

As he did, Weta immediately cast about with his powers, sensing magnetism as he had tried before. He picked up the signature of a mask's attraction to a face about 50 bio away, his identification confirmed a moment later by a shout from the toa of gravity, who had sensed Him's weight. He saw the murdering toa of sonics appear, then, and spout some poetic nonsense he didn't have the time or inclination to understand. Now was a critical moment, a time for action, not pondering.

Using his mask of speed, he raced forward and unlimbered the sack of equipment he had packed earlier that day, before he had first set out from the village. Out came a metal paint bucket, with a few splashes of bright orange around the rim. The lid was ripped off by magnetism as he ran, to reveal a gluggy mixture of the paint and small metal filings.

Him had disappeared again, through the use of his mask, but Weta had a fix on him now, and he could sense his metal armour. Running at kakama-speed, he was now only 20 bio away...10...5. He threw the revealing mixture from the bucket, and watched it fly towards where Him was standing, still unseen, though not for very much longer. Reaching out with his element, he polarised Him's armour in one direction and the metal flings the opposite, effectively creating a powerful attraction between the two. The toa himself may have been invisible, but the wet paint and metal sticking to him would show up clear as day. A shout from behind him told him that the guard was acting too, and then recognised what was happening as the thrown paint changed trajectory and started heading downwards more than it should have - the guard was trying to hold Him in place by increasing his gravity.

ppg2.png

IC:After roughly ten more minutes, Rerin stepped into a small clearing. At the center of the clearing was a large elevator, one open at the bottom. Breathing slightly harder than usual, he ignored the fact that his movements had opened the wound in his shoulder again, and fresh blood leaked out into the wrappings. He stepped onto the elevator, triggering the ascension, and glanced up at Hakari.

"Well miss, here we are. The village in the trees."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Merci beaucoup et toi, aussi.

For future reference, though, italics indicate thoughts, not speech. ;)

IC - Him - Jungle: A barrage of noise and voices and elements and wind and sand all mixed together into one chaotic flurry of action that threatened to undo all the measures and actions He had taken in this, the Land of Air and Jungle and Life, a whirlwind of polarization that caused tiny metal shreds to shoot toward His armor as a plant spore might do to the hide of a passing animal, whilst the force of gravity intensified twofold upon His body, leaving Him at the mercy of the paint-bearing Kakama-using Toa of Magnetism responsible for the former act, forced to sit back and watch as the colorful liquid and metal scraps descended toward Him with nothing to block its--

Have they not learned?

A movement as quick as a flash, inhumanly, as a rope unfurled from around His torso. The continued on their path to His chest, opposite of the single rope that disturbed the rest, rapidly spinning in a wide arc above His head as He planted His feet in the jungle bed.

So quickly returned...

The world seemed to act in slow motion around Him with each wave of sonar that returned to His head. He saw the others rushing in His direction. He felt the movements of the Magnet-Toa as he ran around Him. He saw the paint falling toward Him. He was as one with the sonic barrier that was forming.

Yet...

"Too slow."

A voice like Weta's.

Blades of sonic energy erupted in every direction around Him, cutting into the ground, the trees, the air, and the foliage. A thin, slanted gash appeared in the trunk of the tree to His left, and it slid, falling, directly into the path of the paint and flings; what was not blocked mostly landed at His feet as He sidestepped, with only a small portion splashing against His lower legs, the Toa of Sonics smiling as one of the blasts struck the Toa of Gravity, momentarily breaking his hold on Him. As he began to recover, the Toa was struck with another, stronger sonic burst from Him, knocking him backward and unconscious. The Toa of Sonics turned His attention to Weta, smile broadening as He deactivated His mask.

In the distance, He heard the others approaching.

He ignored them.

"Here He is for some to see, since you seem so fixated on He who wishes to be unseen," He said, arms outstretched. He lashed the rope He was holding, sending up a small cloud of dust from the jungle floor. "Paint and scraps, a clever ploy, but not enough to break His toy." He licked his lips. "Now, let's see... Four, it seems, against this one; numbers hardly fit for fun. So, He asks before continued game--have you yet found the hidden name?"

OOC: I'm aware parts of this may be seen as overpowered, particularly since I was working with some assumed numbers (specifically, 22~ ft vs. 0 ft before the paint was thrown.) If anyone would like an edit, let me know.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Tivanu heard everything going on in the distance and he set Kive-phu down in the nook of a tree and told her to stay there in skakdi. He also left her with his sactchel before he moved in the direction of that noise

If i get ahold of that fool i will kill him for harming Kive-phu.

OOC: Well Tivanu is on his way to your fight Parugi

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu heard everything going on in the distance and he set Kive-phu down in the nook of a tree and told her to stay there in skakdi. He also left her with his sactchel before he moved in the direction of that noise

If i get ahold of that fool i will kill him for harming Kive-phu.

OOC: Well Tivanu is on his way to your fight Parugi
IC: Orderin activated a blast of air to shoot himself in to the jungle towards, "It's time to bring this deranged maniac down for good." Orderin shoots through the jungle and lands on the bed nearby Him.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima watched the conflict build up, surprised to actually see Him for the first time. While everyone else leaped down to the jungle floor to confront the murderous Toa, Viima decided to stay up and watch events, waiting for a moment when he would be most needed and a surprise blow would be needed to win the day.

The sensation of moving upwards pounded into my head and stomach as the elevator went up. I was quite amazed that things such as elevators even existed.

"This is the coolest thing ever." I stated, a bit in awe as we reached the top. I couldn't believe how high up we were!

I was so surprised that I almost didn't see the fresh spots of blood growing on Rerin's bandages. But by a happy chance I noticed this in the corner of my eye.

"We should find a doctor now." I knew he wanted the doctor to check on me anyway, but mostly I wanted to make sure his shoulder stopped bleeding.

IC: Khervos (Le-Wahi Path)

"Yes, that is exactly what's wrong with the jungle"

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

The Skakdi let out a satisfying sigh as he walked into the gym, stretching after a hard day's trip.

Colx decided to turn in for the night, and went to bed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

A toa of sonics, How interesting

Tivanu looked at the toa who was apparently only known as 'him'. This 'him' seemed to be wearing a Miru. This fact only broadened Tivanu's already broad smile.

It's amazing how even a speck of dust can be made to way more than Mount Ihu.

Tivanu knew he was at a disadvantage here. Being a skakdi he had no access to the element he called his own. Yeah skakdi had the vision powers but that only offered so much. Although as he thought about it he smirked

At least i did not get stuck with some useless vision power like Heat vision.

He looked to Orderin and then to Weta. Neither he knew very well but for some unexplainable reason he felt, No he needed to help them. He debated for several long moments on what to do

I can now wait for them to decide what to do. I will need to make the first strike. Even if they do not like it they will have to deal with it.

With that thought Tivanu held his staff out and with a flick of his wrist he sent out a bolt of Energy that if it succeeds in striking 'him', which it should given it's speed, will root his feet to the ground temporarily. Tivanu only smirked as he watched the bolt fly,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Weta): "I don't care what your name is" Weta said, sliding to a stop from his super-speed run. He ignored the tricks the sound toa was pulling with voices - they were only tricks, and he refused to be put off from his real concerns. "We can talk about that in prison." He magnetically yanked on the painted metal so that it moved out from behind the fallen tree and return to its original path, chasing Him like a swarm of hoto bugs. He had already managed to stick some markers onto the toa, and they would help if he turned invisible again, but at night, they might well need more to spot Him.

"Your 'fair odds' don't matter either" he said as Orderin landed nearby, Tinavu close behind. "You broke the law of Mata Nui, so who are you to talk of fairness or justice? We are servants of justice, and it is not outside our ethics to outnumber criminals." He reactivated his mask and snapped forwards again, moving around in a blur so that Him couldn't know from where the strike would come.

"Orderin!" he shouted. "Throw up a vacuum so sound can't travel! Tinavu, do whatever it is you do. Don't let this being out of your sights!" Finally, he streaked in towards Him, but instead of raising his weapon to deliver a blow, he gave Him a powerful magnetic shove, to lift him off his feet and throw him into the thick tree behind him.

EDIT: OOC: Oh, good, even though I got ninja'd, Tinavu is still doing more or less what I expected. I love it when things work out so well. :)

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Orderin nodded and smiled, activating his air powers he created a vacuum around Him, restricting Him's breath and preventing sound from traveling. Orderin the began warping around with his Kualsi, making him nearly impossible to hit.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu looked directly at 'him' and his eyes glowed for the briefest of seconds. The next second 'him' was struck by an impact blast.

OOC: I think we should wait for Parugi to make a post now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Ish? What is ish?" He really wasn't helping his case here, I hardly noticed we were even entering the hospital as I continued the "argument".

"Besides if you were fine you should have stopped bleeding hours ago!"

Edited by A billion cats

IC:"I'll put you down once we figure out where the doctor is-""Ahem." The receptionist said, finally breaking her silence. "You both look like you need a doctor. Which is fortunate, because he's just through the door. Follow me."The Matoran stood, gesturing for the two Lesterin to follow her through a set of double doors. Rerin followed close behind, eyeing the area around him. The hospital was clean, incredibly so, and smelled of disinfectant. The doctor gestured for him to set Hakari down, an instruction he followed after a moment's pause, setting her down on a nearby stretcher.

"So, two patients. Which of you is more injured?" The doctor asked, eyeing them both. Rerin pointed at Hakari after a second's pause, and shrugged.

"She's the one with the neck injury."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"His shoulder is bleeding." I stated, deciding that the doctor would have pick which one of us was more urgent.

"..."

The doctor paused, glancing between the two. "Neck injuries trump a bleeding shoulder. At least when it isn't bleeding heavily."
"What seems to be the issue, ma'am?"
I reached back and touched my neck from where I sat on the stretcher, I winced slightly. "It hurts a lot, aches mostly, don't like moving it too much."
"You are capable of movement, however?"
"Yeah, I think so. Though Rerin here hasn't really let me do much besides sit up."
"Considering the nature of the injury, that's probably wise if a bit... Overprotective." The doctor glanced at Rerin, who merely shrugged.
"Do me a favor, and try to move each of your limbs in turn."
"Okay." I began to do so, starting with my legs, they felt really stiff and sore, like the rest of my body. Probably because of the fight and the long trip here. Then I started with my arms, I hadn't move them too much either beyond holding onto Rerin. They were about the same as my legs, until I started to lift them up. Once I started lifting them up above my head I stopped, wincing as sharp pain came from my neck.
"As I suspected." The doctor said, moving to examine her neck. "Nothing too serious, but it's probably a good thing that you kept still. Minor damage. A quick application of the Mask of Healing will fix most of it."
"I would, however, recommend you be careful over the next few days. Just in case."
"Alright, thank you." I said, nearly giving him a nod, only stopping myself because I didn't want to hurt my neck.
The only response was a nod; most of the Toa's attention was devoted to his mask, which began to glow. Under his guidance, the power worked to repair the damage done to the spine within.
After a few minutes, he stopped. "That should do it. Try moving again."

It was a strange, somewhat uncomfortable sensation as the doctor's mask healed my neck, but when it was done the aching had stopped. I did as he said and moved my arms and legs a bit, no real pain in my neck this time.

"Wow, thank you doctor!" It seemed amazing to me that there was such a mask that was capable of healing injuries, even more amazing when you experienced it first hand.

"Can you fix Rerin's shoulder now?" I looked at Rerin as I said this.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:"Certainly. Though I will need to take a closer look first. Could you please unwrap those bandages, sir?"

Rerin paused, hesitating just for a moment, before he unwrapped both bandages. The wound on his right shoulder was by far the worst, a span of several inches were the Muaka had bit down and torn. The other injury was relatively minor, mere claw marks, scratches compared to the shoulder. The doctor took a sharp inhale of breath, and raised an eyebrow.

"Carrying weight on your shoulder was not a good idea," The Toa reprimanded calmly. "But it's salvageable. Much longer and it might have gotten infected. And that would have been far trickier to deal with, infections don't like to leave once they've entrenched."

His mask began to glow, as flesh and muscle slowly began to knit themselves back together.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - "Him" - Jungle: The challenges of attempted capture; He knew them well. Oh, yes, He did.

Prioritize. That was most important. Deal with issues in a manner that made them easiest to conquer. Counter each one in a way that rendered them null.

Once that was done, escape. Top priority. Do not retaliate in force. Do not linger. Do not allow a longer amount of time seen than was necessary.

The vacuum swept across Him like, ironically, a powerful wind, momentarily staggering Him. The paint chips would take a moment to reenergize, reorganize into their flying swarm; as such He chose to ignore them for now. Even then, magnetic fields required concentration to maintain. In order to ensure that the chips would stick to Him, given the many, many ropes around His chest and body, Weta would have to focus.

That focus would need to be broken.

The gravity sphere was easily dodged--less air resistance equaled quicker movement, after all. Dodge out of the way of that, and into the impact vision and anti-pulse--allow both to launch Himself backward, into the trees and foliage behind Him.

Constant teleportation meant that the vacuum would not move immediately.

That was the time to act.

And so He did. He stood. The gravity sphere shot toward Him, so He bounced, straight above it. The Skakdi's eyes and Weta's hand followed, slamming into His chest, throwing Him back. The force did not concern Him; He was too focused on the paint chips that flew by, straight through where He had stood a moment before. The trees and darkness overtook His vision, accompanying a return of the air around Him. He took a moment to breathe deeply, even as He landed, quickly rolling backward. Rushing wind indicated that the vacuum bubble was closing in again.

He clapped His hands, focusing on the noise of battle.

In an instant, they increased tenfold in pitch and intensity, bombarding the clearing with what were now the sounds of war--earsplitting, drum-rupturing in their sheer volume. Eyesight broken, minds distracted, He activated His mask, confident that that magnetic fields would be weakened now, if not entirely nonexistent, and spun on His heel, charging into the darkness of the jungle. The Toa swung His arms sideways as He ran, launching concentrated bursts of sound energy at His the buckles of His shin guards; the locks splintered, liberating the armor to His surroundings, removing the paint traces that had landed on Him in the initial attack.

Finishing touches. Those were important.

The jungle erupted into noise--six Toa, each racing off in a different direction, a trick of His power. The darkness of the night aided His invisible escape, covering the path He ran and twisted and slid through the tropical ground. He left only the smallest pocket of sound possible--enough around Himself to create a sonic barrier, one steady enough to deflect whatever paint chips might have followed.

In short, He ran.

Likely, they followed.

And while He couldn't keep this much energy up for long, it would work for now--long enough to throw His enemies off of the correct trail. Long enough to let Him get to a safe place, where He could recuperate.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC(Ryiu-Pub)
I've always been an outdoors kinda guy. More air, more open space, and more living creatures to liven up the atmosphere. I mean, seriously, close your eyes and imagine- what if every breath tasted like sugar? What if every time you opened your eyes, you saw the most gorgeous sight you'd ever viewed, and then blinked, and the experience came all over again? What if that was a thing? For me, it kind of was. For a latter-day Akrainid who truly enjoyed the forest, I was pretty much in a constant state of euphoria. I was at home with the birds, and even moreso with a good garden. I personally planted some of the flowers that still fill the ground under the treehouse village of Le-Koro. Of course, I never really went down there anymore unless I needed a moment to myself, which happened less and less these days. Actually, that's pretty disappointing- need to make a mental note to get down there more, especially after reuniting with Vera after the little "vacation" I'd taken. Even though, deep down, I sort of realize she's a better business owner, I believe I should be president of the Polzin company. Where I come from- which happens to be the same place dear Ver-Ver comes from, seniority is big. Real big. So anyways, now that you know what makes me tick, let me tell you my story.
Before you judge me: no, I'm not an alcoholic. I'm an adult beverage enthusiast.
I was in a pub, as was common at that time of day (i.e. "morning tea" hour) and knocking back my third Salamander's Revenge heartily. See, as an Akrainid of the forest, my immune system was that of a god's. This was both fortunate and unfortunate. Alcohol was kind of like coffee for me. The stuff just gave me a boost, as I didn't really get much sleep (because the thug life, in case you were going to ask) but I was told that getting "drunk" was like a dream. All your troubles drowned away for awhile. Sometimes I wanted that. But then, I saw the after effects: their troubles came back with a vengeance in a stage dubbed "the hangover." Incidentally, that sounds like a great title for a novel. Maybe I should write a novel with that name? Alright, whatever. Back to the story- I was in a pub.
With a friend, no less.
To my left was Gyu, a Toa of crystal who frequented the same bar I did. We had sorta become best friends, but what I really loved about Gyu (in the midst of his sea of atrocious behavioral flaws) was his attitude when drunk. He would hit on some poor girl, fail, get slapped and move on. Rinse and repeat. It was just fun to watch. While I knew an islander girl would never go for my type, I sometimes dreamed of living that lifestyle. Maybe eventually settling down. Who knows? As he slumped back into the seat next to me, after his fifth failure, Gyu threw his hands up in surrender.
"I give up! The girls just don't love me no more."
I placed a hand, claws tailored, on his shoulder lovingly.
"You'll get 'em next time, tiger."
It was then that I looked down at my watch- stainless platinum -and realized it had been time to go three poor chicks ago. I got up and made an apologetic face, as usual, to his targets as I headed out. "Sorry! Have work to do, my friend." I dusted off my white suit, which had begun to reflect the sunlight recently after I'd cleaned it. I didn't know if it was really worth it to keep it in this good condition. Then again, I looked so good it hurt. Then again, it was a white suit in the forest. High maintenance didn't even begin to cover it. But that was beside the point. I had a very important meeting in Ga-Koro. I had to get there soon, too. Pulling a whistle out of my pocket, I called a bird to my side. I hadn't named him yet, as I had just bought him the day before. Hopping atop the flying beast, I began the trek to the Koro of water.
The trek, it seemed, to destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Tough posts require more tough posts.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

The sonics Toa was a tricky one, with a seemingly brilliant solution to any problem, even while under attack and surrounded. Still, he was not the only tough guy around.

He had never met Viima.

Viima had, for many years, been a hunter in the jungle. He knew the rhythm of Le-Wahi and was aware of even small changes there. Years of experience had taught him to track any Rahi across the whole region. His senses were keen and his relfexes were sharp. What he lacked in strength and, frankly, intelligence, he made up for with supreme skills in the jungle. In the past he had been very reckless and charged into situations without thinking, but a trip to Ko-Wahi in pursuit of a criminal had changed all that. Khervos, a Ba-Matoran detective, had made Viima realize that patience and an ambush were worth dozens of blows in battle. At the moment, Viima was really happy that he had stood up in the village, staying out of the battle. Now was the time to act and bring his skills to good use.

The Toa of Sonics was a difficult target, for he was both invisible and silent. But while others were confused by where he had gone, Viima kept his eyes on where the Toa was. He could see him become invisible... then he stopped hearing his footsteps...

But the movement of the grass and the leaves gave him away. Viima followed the movement of the foliage as He moved over, concentrating and focusing. Viima was ready with his razor disk when he noticed a Madu cabolo hanging over where He was about to go through. Smiling, Viima threw his disk. It flew with amazing speed and struck the branch holding the explosive fruit dead on. The fruit dropped on Him just as he was running underneath the tree. A violent explosion rocked the jungle even as He was thrown backwards by the force, also being marked by small traces of pollen on the way. It also effectively disrupted His concentration on his mask and elemental power.

Jackpot, Viima though cheerfully as the razor disk returned to him.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

I let out a puff of air as the doctor began to heal Rerin's shoulder. I knew carrying me had been a bad idea, the doctor even said so! I was gonna have to remind him of this later.

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Kairyn

Arriving in Le-Wahi, I see swamp all around me, but up ahead I see a strange chute. entering it, I am being taken somewhere, fast. Probably faster than the Kualsi.

The chute takes me to a bustling village, full of music, shops, and the like.

This must be Le-Koro.

seeing a large place far away, I use another chute to get me there.

A sign above the place says, "Bright-Star Inn". I enter the Inn.

sig.jpg