BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

I considered my next actions very carefully. On the one hand if I released Naru right now, she might go right back to being sad and depressed. On the other hand, if I didn't release her, she would probably die from oxygen deprivation and no longer have the physical capacity not to be sad and depressed.

Quite the conundrum, I will admit. But I'm pretty sure that I made the right decision when I let the Su-Toa out of my bear hug.

"Right, yeah... you can probably start breathing again now, if you want to..."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mar (Le-Wahi Path)

The leaves crunching under my feet sound like small explosions to my acute hearing, constantly reminding myself of why I've always been the quiet one. Being a De-Toa practically makes it mandatory. I divert some concentration to dulling the noise around me, finally getting some hard-earned peace and quiet.

I suppose you're here to hear my life-story. Well, no dice, I'm not the kind of guy who discloses sensitive information like that on a regular basis.

What I can tell you, is that I'm not to be crossed, and that I have a nasty habit of severly inconveniencing those who waste my time. And this definitely qualifies as a waste of time.

A growl sounds from behind me, apparently Karv had heard something.

The Kavinika's head swings back and forth as he tries to get a fix on whatever rubbed his senses the wrong way. He eventually decides it's nothing, and his eyes fix on me, apparently awaiting a command of some sort. I don't bother, and just turn around and keep walking. It doesn't take long before I hear Karv's paws skipping softly across the path behind me.

Enough for now, I have a job to do, expositing is a waste of my time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tueris (Bar, Le-Koro)

A lot of people have difficulty with motivation. I don't, and never have. The only thing I have ever had a problem with is communication, procrastination, and probably a few other things with a similar rhyming scheme.

This, as you might guess, led to difficulties in my plans to make a true Toa Team, standing up for the Virtues that we so need to remember in these troubled times. That, and alcohol, the likes of which I was currently drinking, seated in a dark, stuffy bar somewhere in Le-Koro, staring at the heartless and meaningless Toa that filled the place, wanting to give them some purpose, some hope. Of course, it doesn't matter to them. Their only purpose is their job, their only hope of the next paycheque. The Matoran are no better -- once (for the most part, at least) shining beacons representing the virtues, they now turn on each other, squabbling like Gukko over a berry. And that is why I cannot give hope to others.

Because, at the moment, I lack it myself.

I sigh, looking along the bar as I consider getting another drink, spotting another Toa walking in. I prepare to turn back around, when I suddenly recognise her. Could it be...

"Ekko?" I begin, standing up and walking towards her. "That you?"

OOC: pssst

gravs

that's where you come in bro

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vrina

Vrina turned her head towards the toa she had just heard. Her mask continued to change color and pattern.

Hmm.. interesting. This toa could be of earth or lightning. I can not tell for sure

Vrina watched this male toa as he apparently greeted whoever this, Ekko, was. She set her drink on the counter of the bar and simply hoped they would notice her presence

OOC: Vrina is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Here's some interaction for ya, Vox

IC: Colx (Le-Koro)

Colx had gone out to get a drink, and was looking around for anyone who might seem like they would be good at killing time. He noticed a Toa sitting by herself in the corner, a... rather attractive one at that.

Colx could tell that that wasn't the place to work from though, she didn't look like the type to mess with, so he decided on something a tad more diplomatic.

"You, diplomatic? Yeah, right" Melna's voice rang in Colx's head as he walked up to the Toa's table.

"This seat taken?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Thanks Geardirector

Vrina's eyes shot up as she looked up at who had spoken.

Hmm.. a skakdi. Been awhile since i talked to one of those.

"No this seat is not taken at all. More like it is merely there taking up space without a purpose. Perhaps if it served a purpose and fulfilled that purpose it would not be such a waste of space?"

She smirked lightly as she finished her statement.

I wonder what the first thing he brings up will be? Most likely regarding my mask. That seems to be the first thing anyone brings up.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Tavern)

"Like an intelligent version of Melna" Colx observed as he sat down. It was first now that he finally got a good look at the Toa's Kanohi. It was one he'd never seen before, looking like it shifted between black and white constantly.

He noticed the crystal additions to her armor and weapons, giving away her element, which was fortunate given her indecipherable color combination.

"Smooth talker, I see" he said finally

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ackune

It didn't take long for the smith to bring the blade up to an even temperature, being a Toa of Fire and all. As such, after he had been given the shattered blade, it didn't take long for the rhythmic sound of his hammer striking metal to fill the area, broken only by the hiss of steam and bubbling of water as he cooled the re-forming weapon. All the while, he watched it carefully with his elemental power, controlling it's temperature precisely to prevent any flaws to take root in the metal. Reforging a weapon was slightly different than making one, the structure was already there, he just had to fix it.

"When you've found something that you like, go around back, I've got some training posts there."

IC: Ekko

Bars.

Why bars?

There were loud, noisy, and a whole heck of a lot more confusing for me than it was most beings. Not to mention they gave me a ripping headache every single Karz'ing time.

Right, so why was I here. Or yeah, maybe because it beat sitting around the Le-Koro square with a bunch of Le-Matoran playing to completely off-beat music that gets into your head like an infectious disease, and keeps on going even after you use your element to shut them up even though your audioreceptors are telling your brain that you shouldn't be hearing it anymore. Mata Nui.

Hense the bar. Because a headache is bound to get rid of everything.

So yeah, imagine my surprise when I see the last person I expected to. Well, not really see, you see, being blind in all, I don't really "see" so much as "feel" with my element. Kinda hard to explain, but it goes something like that feeling that you get when you know someone's looking at you. But yeah, I know who he is, and apparently he remembers me (which is a first), and now he's calling me, standing up and everything. What a guy.

So of course, the first thing I do is amble over to intercept him, stare straight at him (well, not quite straight at him, with the height difference and all) for a moment, before slapping him. Now, disregarding the fact that I may or may not have had to stand on my tiptoes slightly in order to reach correctly, Karz, that felt good.

"You," I said, shaking my stinging palm, "Need to get your eyesight checked, it's worse than mine. Who Karz else would it be, genius?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Switching to past tense, I'm experimenting. : D

I was speechless.

I rubbed my cheek slightly where Ekko had hit me, staring at her with my mouth slightly agape, completely silent as my brain came to a complete standstill. Then, I burst out laughing, pulling Ekko into a hug, feeling tears forming in my eyes. "You've gotten taller."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"And yet somehow, I'm still taller than you," Tueris chuckled. "I got more handsome too, by the way. I'm at least a 9 now."

It occurs to me now that you may be wondering who Ekko is. Well, reader, I will explain to you now:As a Matoran, Ekko was my best friend. Very nearly my only friend. We were very close, although when I went off and became a Toa we lost contact. So, you can imagine my surprise when I bumped into her, also now a Toa, in a bar in Le-Koro seemingly out-of-the-blue.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Vrina grinned as she heard this

"I prefer the term creative. For is the water not creative when it smooths stones? I am am simply Creative when i talk yet the final outcome is smooth talking."

Oh that was a good one. I will have to remember it.

After she finished speaking she took a sip of her drink before her eyes drew to the skakdi once again.

"So what brings you to this tavern today?"

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu wandered through Le-koro. After the little groups failed attempt to capture the killer known as 'Him', he had collected his items and saw to Kive-phu's injured wing. She would not be flying for a good two weeks and had made herself comfortable on Tivanu's right shoulder. As he scanned his surroundings he heard the sounds of the le-matoran above, indicative that he was below le-koro

I have no reason to go up there.

He stopped suddenly. He just realized he had no plan on where he was going. And he had seen far too many people go off without a plan and die because of it. He looked at the location he stood at, there was an elevator like contraption. He knew this as a signal that it was the entrance to Le-Koro.

Perhaps if i were to stay here for a bit i would find a possible customer in need of my services

And with that thought Tivanu found a decent sized boulder and hefted his large frame down and sat. Kive-phu hopped from his shoulder and started to survey her surroundings.

Now we play the waiting game.

OOC: Tivanu open for interaction. He is located at the main entrance to Le-koro where the elevator is.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Watching Tivanu leave, Orderin decided to follow him. Turning back to Weta for a second, "I'll go check on Ukris, Can you go look for Viima?" Not waiting for an answer Orderin ran off. I really a getting to old for this, I'm like a relic, a has-been. He ran up to Tivanu, then sat down beside him on the rock, "Have you decided not to stay with us?"

OOC: I really need interaction, so this should do.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu looked at Orderin and merely rolled his eyes

"Look. I assisted you in the fight. What else is there for me to do?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I was just in the mood for a drink, or five, and this place was the closest one to me right now." Colx answered simply, though Vrina's reply had made his natural grin shift from apathetic to amusemed.

He ordered a mug of Ta-Korona Ale, and looked over at the Toa again.

"Name's Colx. You got a name, sweetheart?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu sighed heavily and waved his staff at him. A bolt of energy shot from it and Orderin's weight increased

"No what i was saying what else do you need of me? I am a mercenary. I make my living being given missions. I am a follower not a leader."

Vrina moved her hand up and idly twisted a finger through her 'hair'

"Well my name is Vrina Tivosi. Although most just call me Crystal or Vrina."

She looked over the drink Colx drank and smiled

"Don't believe i have ever had that drink before."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Slowly turning around, Orderin smiled at Tivanu, "Why don't you head up to Le-Koro with me, I'm going to check on the Matoran Him was hunting." Orderin then tossed Tivanu a bag of Widgets, "If you require payment, that should cover it."

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Colx (Le-Wahi Tavern)

"It's strong stuff, I'd offer you a taste but I'm not sure whether or not a mere Toa could handle it" Colx said with a mischievious grin as he downed another filling. Colx had few reservations when it came to Vrina's gender, considering the females of his own species, but her Toa-status sort of made it mandatory to throw in an insult.

Besides, it wasn't like he minded.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu caught the bag of widgets and sighs

"As i said before i told you i did not require payment for that first task i helped you with. Any more tasks i may have to charge."

Although he made no motion to give the widgets back he moved to follow behind Orderin

"What do you intend to discover from the matoran?"

Vrina smirked widely as she heard this

"Well that almost sounds like a challenge. Alas if i drink to much it is not good for those around me. So if it was a challenge i must respectfully decline."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "I don't think we will discover much at all, this is more just to check on him, make sure he's ok." Orderin stepped on to the elevator with Tivanu, he then pressed the button to go up, "Do you ever wonder if all this death, and fighting, will ever stop?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

"I tend to get nasty when I drink, too" Colx replied "I bet I could outdo you if we both got properly drunk"

Colx put the mug down, and regarded his drinking partner with a trainer's profession for a moment. She looked to be in excellent physical shape (in both senses of the word), and he could tell she knew how to handle herself in a fight.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Colx inquired.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: rip fourth wall

IC: Ekko

I took a step back, pulling out from his arms for a moment, before placing my hands on my hips and looking him up and down. Or at least, pretending to. I didn't really need to turn my head in order to "see" things, anyway. Echolocation is cool like that.

"Nah, definitely still a four," I decided, smirking at him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Tivanu shot Orderin a very serious look

"Orderin to be all honest i believe It is a important part of our world. I mean fighting is a natural occurrence. Rahi fight to the death on a daily basis. We may be smarter but at the very core we all are Rahi. As long as there is life there will be death and fighting."

Vrina grinned and merely shook her head

"Oh i don't get nasty when i am drunk."

She laughed softly before noticing the lingering look of Colx's eyes and merely shook it off before answering his question

"Well not really sure. I use to be a sculptor, Then i was a mercenary for a short time and now i am just nothing.I am a toa without a purpose."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"A Toa without purpose..." Colx repeated, as he realized in a flash of memory how different her attitude was from Helios'. He'd been content with trying to make his own purpose, rather than waiting for it to come. He hadn't heard from the Toa in a while, but he was confident that when he eventually did it would carry news of success.

Colx shelved his train of thought for a while, and latched onto the most relatable part of Vrina's dilemma.

"I used to be a mercenary too, but I retired from that several years ago. Nowadays I run a gym here in Le-Koro, so that anyone who needs to keep or get in shape have a place to go. Not that you'd need it from what I can tell"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "I guess I'm just getting to old for all of this, do you know how many years I have been adventuring? 80 000 years! I have seen too much death and fighting in my time, every member of my Toa team died. I am the only one who remains.OOC: I think 80 000 years is a relatively reasonable age, seeing as Lesovikk is over 100 000 years old.

My BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Time to get someone out from pause

IC: (Seria)

After wandering for who knows how long, Seria began to tire in search for her friend who had wandered of into the Jungle. Hunger and thirst was practically keeping her up in search. But alas, in seems she is going no where.

"Might as well get back to the village. Where every it is."

Seria began to back trace what ever steps she remembered to get to Le-Koro.

"I hope my friend in the Koro didn't leave me."

IC: (Betravo)

He must have fallen asleep, since his friend has left him in the bar.

"Ugh, I wonder where he went? I like to know more about what he does."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Vrina grinned at this comment

"You know words only do so much."

Hmm.. a gym.. That is actually interesting.

"I must say your not like most skakdi i have met in the past. Your very laid back it seems."

Tivanu waved a dismissive hand

"Save me the sob stories. Toa teams come and go like the wind, when one is decimated another rises just as quick."

His words were sharp but spoken softly

"And those who refuse to fight and kill are the ones who get stomped upon. They are the weakest of the pack and are hunted first."

He turned to face Orderin directly and had to bend slightly to get face to face with him

"Tell me.. Are you the weakest of the pack?"

OOC: Finally i get to work and flesh out Tivanu's morals and personality more. And i think 80,000 is fair

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Cadias

Cadias sighed. No sign of Vrana or Seria for... how long had it been?

He sat down on a bench near the main entrance, watching people come and go. He had nothing better to do. For the time being, he had rented a room at some third-rate inn buried deep in the city, but he was quickly running out of what little money he had. Perhaps I should find a job... no, I'll wait here in Le-Koro until I run out of widgets. Then I'll go back to Ga-Koro and find some work.

IC: "I doubt it, I may be old, but I haven't gone soft yet." Orderin drew himself to his full height, although still much shorter than the Skakdi, he was of an imposing of an imposing height compared to most Toa, "I still consider myself a formidable warrior, I can assure you, I've still got a lot of fight in me yet."OOC: This is great interaction, I really like the Orderin-Tivanu dynamic, their personalities clash in many ways, but, in many other ways they are quite similar.

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu looked Orderin directly in the eyes.Suddenly they arrived at the platform for le-koro. He withdrew his eyes from Orderin and turned to face the exit fully

"Come lets go see this matoran."

OOC: I must agree

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

“Fair?”

Lightning jarred the skies, a deep boom rumbling beneath the soles of Iraira’s boot as it planted on the bottom stair into the hold, single spur jangling like a daedra’s bell. The waves had calmed, but the wind never ceased its agitation, pushing and howling toward the East. Another strike of blinding light, the shadows tearing from cerulean hau. She glared at the beings squabbling by the galley, a hand still hidden above deck. Iraira spoke, and at each punctuated word she stepped closer, until Kordo’s body was sliding up against the impassible wall of the hold, unable to escape or recede further. Shajs had been pushed aside by sheer intimidation, Matra had long since joined Talli behind a counter in the galley, fearing for their lives. Soirk had the sense to stay updeck, his past life giving him a grand tour at the fury of a Marine.

“Let me tell you something, Private. This ship is sailing on open ocean. We’re three days from land, longer if you swim, which you’d never be able to do. A nice, tasty vortixx like you wouldn’t be more than a mouthful for some of the really dangerous rahi out here. Before you got more than five nautical miles you’d be joining those Kumu scum as muck for the bottom feeders. You don’t have to be aboard this vessel. It’s a choice. A choice I make every moment. Fair means what I say is followed. I can happily have your filthy backside keel towed. All it takes is the order, and you’re tied to the rope, tossed over the bow, dragged to the stern, your body cleaning the bottom of this here ship until you’re no longer three dimensional. Of course, you’d probably drown or die of blood loss before the sheer cold of the water went into your marrow. Now, would you like to tie the knot around your neck yourself, or plaster yourself to the mast for a few hours in high wind to learn your lesson? For once, you do have a choice.”

OOC: Strakolix, I love you. You officially brought out Iraira's wrath. Now get on the mast so I can get this party rolling into the next part of the adventure, and he'll have a nice present (good one, I'm serious) waiting for him in the long run. :)

Edited by Kughii

IC: "Kordo"

"I still don't think this is justice. But to be quite honest, my pragmatism outweighs my dignity here. Procee- hang on, did you say neck?! You're going to hang me!?"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: As Tivanu and Orderin entered Ukris' hut, they came upon a grisly site. There was Ukris, dead, hanging from the ceiling by a short rope. There was also a huge gash in the floor, large enough for someone to jump through. As they got closer, they noticed a small note, tacked to Ukris' body.OOC: I will PM Parugi so we can find out what the note says.

My BZPRPG Profiles

"Words only do so much" Colx recited "what exactly do you expect from me?"

"I'm not gonna pretend like I'm Prince Charming, more like... Mr. Rambunctious" Colx said with a wicked smirk and had another drink

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu looked over the body and seemed to truly consider it

"I take it this is the work of 'Him'."

OOC: Vrina

Vrina rolled her eyes lightly as she heard this. She raised her right palm up and concentrated for a few moments and a small crystal version of Colx appeared in her palm

"Well i would not expect a Skakdi to be prince charming. I will be completely honest the few i have met have been rather destructive."

She places mini-Colx on the tabletop

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu