BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Tavern)

Colx shrugged "As I've said before, everyone has their vices, we Skakdi just have a habit of indulging in them more often than others"

He then turned his attention to the small statue of himself, studying it with a sort of lazy interest.

"So, what's with mini-me, here?" he said at last

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vrina

Vrina shrugged a bit as she heard this

"Eh just thought i would create a little something. I mean Crystal is such a sturdy element perhaps more so than stone. As i said in the past i was a professional sculpture."

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu nodded slowly

"Well it is to be expected. If i was a killer such as him i would make it look like i ran away only to come back at a later time to finish what i started. Then again that is just me."

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I can see that, it does look a lot like me" Colx admitted when he took a closer look at the sculpture. It even had his trademark grin right.

"I'd love to have one of these on the mantle" Colx said with a chuckle, imagining Melna's reaction if she ever happened to see it.

"Say" he continued "Have you ever met anyone named Helios or Melna by any chance?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kordan

Kordan, who was stuck in deep thought for a very, very long time, returned his mind back to the present circumstances and his eyes were filled with warmth once again. He turned to look at Eidolon, with an expression that gave no sign of the vibrant contempt he felt for the Toa of Sonics. "Toa" he said, regaining his leader like voice and composure. "You have shown yourself to be quite observant. Have you noticed anything that could help us discover the whereabouts of a dearest friend, Tepi?"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Eidolon and Ranama

"Only what I've already said. Zahkon obviously attacked Tepi, and someone rushed the body away pretty hastily."

"That was Zahkon," Ranama said coldly. "Ran off to dispose of the corpse."

"Then the only one who will know where Tepi is, is Zahkon," Eidolon concluded.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile opened his eyes, surprised to hear the others talking. He had fallen asleep while Kordan and the others had planned things silently. It felt like a very long time had passed, though it must only have been minutes.

They couldn't have been waiting for weeks, would they?

Yawning a bit, Hile took out his chronicling equipment. He listened closely to the discussion that was taking place, finally trying to figure out what was going on.

OOC
I… I’ve been waiting for a post in Ga this entire time. D: Can’t believe I missed out on all of this.
IC- Verak - The Invincible
While the rest of the crew was busy running around keeping the ship intact, I've been enjoying myself. One hand was wrapped around one of the many ropes that seemed to be everywhere around this ship, and the other around the handle of a small knife I’d nabbed from the kitchen during the commotion of the storm. My feet were on the mast, high above the ship's deck.
The ship hit a wave and my feet slipped off the mast, leaving me dangling midair too many bio to count about the deck. My grip on that rope kept me from plummeting to the ground. A gust of wind brought me back to my precarious position on the mast, looking out at the roiling black ocean. And rain. Lots of rain.
I laughed, in defiance of the elements as a bolt of lightning hit in the distance, the thunder drowning out my sounds of mirth. I’ve been busy while everyone else has been cowering under the deck or scurrying around obeying Iraira’s orders. I flipped the knife over in my hand, and looked down at the sail, furled up and tied incredibly tightly to the… hm. Is there a proper name to that crossbeam thingy that the sail attaches to and I’m standing on? Eh, it’s just part of the mast.
Yeah, anyway, I laughed again, the wind carrying away the sound and I looked down at the thick ropes keeping the sail secured. As much as I wanted to stay with these silly little sailors and see what they want to find in Xa-Koro, what I had in mind right now is way more fun.
I brought my knife down on one of the ropes, hacking a large gash in it. A second blow severed the rope, and it unfurled and fell away, writhing like some giant snake, I crawled along the wood, clutching it tightly as I let go of the rope I had been holding. If I loosened my grip now, that would be a long fall. The ship hit another wave, and I hugged the mast tightly, only barely managing to prevent myself from flying away.
A few more cuts and another rope came loose. Another. Half way through my third, the ship jolted and wind gusted and I flew off the mast. I quickly lost every sense of up and down that I possessed as everything became whirling dark images and rain smashing into me from every direction.
Did I ever mention how lucky I am?
I felt my forearm bump into one of those flailing ropes I had loosed and I immediately clutched it with all the meager strength I had left without my mask. The rope’s wild thrashings and my own managed to get it tightly wound round my arm.
“WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
I soared through the air as if I had a Kadin, being tossed this way and that by the wind, still firmly secured to that rope. My soaring quickly became a fall, and me and that friendly rope plummeted through the angry sounding wind and lashing rain. Then the fall became an swing as the rope when taught.
I swung half a bio above the wet deck, laughing the entire way, on a crazy adrenaline high. Water smashed into my face, the rope dug into my arm, and the winds buffeted me this way and that. Have you ever had this much fun? I bet not. Sadly, I could not avoid the end of the exciting ride, which happened to be me smashing into Sparkles quite forcefully.
As I regained my breath and blinked the stars out of my vision, I took in the sight of most of the remaining crew of the Invincible crowded around me.
“How do you do, brothers?” I asked with a cocky smile. I was still hanging a few inches above the deck, the rope tangled around my arm.
The sail unfurled a bit behind me, and the wind snapped another rope, loosening the sail a bit more.
“Oh, dear.” I said, “Can’t imagine how that happened.”
The stolen knife dropped from my fingers, and I smiled widely.
OOC
Apologies for the minor autohit, Kapura.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: He was tied up. It's not like he could have stopped it.

IC: "Kordo"

After figuring out that they did not intend to hang him, Kordo allowed himself to be tied up to avoid a worse fate. After Verak slammed into him, he muttered "getting tossed into the ocean is looking better every second." He then said aloud, "Want to trade places Chimpy? Hm, I like that name. As long as you call me Sparkles, I'll call you Chimpy."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: (Somewhere in the Le-Wahi Jungle)

The darkness was an ally. In the darkness, you could never be seen, never be found. This was the Matoran's goal, shivering silently on the cave floor, far beyond where light could reach him. He had to hide. For how long, he was as yet unsure, all he knew was that he had to. He wouldn't be discovered here.

Tap-tap-tap-tap.

The Matoran stopped himself from jumping as the noise reached out into the darkness. It was nothing, he assured himself. Water dripping from some still-forming stalactites and hitting the rocky floor of the cave. The echoes that were slowly dying away meant nothing more.

Tap-tap-tap-tap.

The same sound again. Echoes, he assured himself. Dripping water. It was to be expected. He hadn't been seen, hadn't been heard, he was safely hidden here, beyond where mortal eyes could see.

Tap-tap-tap-tap.

Beyond where mortal ears could hear.

Tap-tap-tap-tap.

Beyond where mortal foes could reach.

Tap-tap-tap-tap.

The sound was growing nearer each time it repeated, and the gaps where getting shorter, with a new repeat beginning before the echoes of the last had died out.

Tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-

Silence. He could feel the presence in front of him, certain that his killer stood over him even as he vainly tried to slow his heart, its beating so loud now he felt certain that its echoes outmatched the dying rhythm of four. He held his breath, hoping that somehow he might trick the being into believing that he was elsewhere. Still silence. Then footsteps, growing quieter, eventually dying away. Could it be that he had left at last? The Matoran reached into his satchel, grabbing the lightstone he kept and lifting it up to see if he was free.

"I'm so sorry."

Vhéarus was crouched over the Matoran, so close that if he was any nearer he would have been able to feel his breath on his face. The rhythm had allowed him to use echolocation to find his victim's presence, the beats crashing into cave walls and his body alike, leading him directly to him. He saw the fear in the Matoran's eyes, the terror as he realised his inevitable fate was at last upon him. He gave little resistance as Vhéarus wrapped his hands around his neck, crushing his windpipe, the life fading from him with his final, struggling breaths. The Matoran had no friends, no family, and no name. He would never be missed. This was sad; he had not been able to realise his potential. But he made his decisions, and they had led to this. Perhaps in his next life he would know caution. The Toa whispered a quick prayer, asking the Gods to show mercy upon his victim and on Vhéarus himself, when his time came. Then he was gone, his Huna activating as he walked back into the shadows, the Matoran's broken body lying slouched against the wall in the pool of illumination left by the lightstone. There was no assurance that he would be found, by man or beast, which was also sad, because his parting would never be known. But it was not Vhéarus' place to publicise his killings; the Fingers’ purpose is to carry out the jobs given by the Hands, and nothing more.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Vrina brought her right hand to her chin and tapped lightly

"I do not think i ever met them in person. The name Helios does sound familiar but i could have just overheard it in a conversation i was eavesdropping in."

She looked at Colx dead in the eyes and spoke softly

"Why do you ask? Are they friends of yours?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tivanu shrugged

"Killing is something that must be done. For some it is just easier to do."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "Yeah, well. I was much like you once, young, strong adventurous. Now I'm an old veteran, running around an island chasing a maniacal killer. I never want to become a Turaga though...." Orderin turned to Tivanu, "Back in my homeland, a Toa said something to me that I remember to this day, this is what he said;""You either die a hero, or live to see yourself become a Turaga." "So, I hope that one day I can die a hero."

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu smirked wildly

"We Skakdi have no choice. We just die, hopefully remembered by our past actions. And i am no young rahi orderin. I am roughly 550,800 years old."

He leans forward again and stares at orderin in the eyes

"I have killed in the past. I must admit that Him's tactics are quite impressive but i can not condone mindless killing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Orderin began to smile, "Looks like we're both old veterans, then" Clapping Tivanu on the shoulder, Orderin begins to laugh, "Weta and Viima have no idea what's ahead of them in their lives, I think we've both lived long enough to know that life has a way of tricking you, making you run around in circles, making you miss things that are in plain sight..." Orderin then turned around and looked at Ukris' body, he suddenly became somber again, "Still, I grieve for those who's lives were cut short."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu stared down at the hand that had been clasped on his shoulder. The way he stared at it made it seem like it was some infectious creature. Kive-phu reacted similar and seemed ready to snip at the hand on the opposite shoulder. As Orderin removed the hand and spoke Tivanu laughed bitterly

"Viima is a little fool. He is far to headstrong. I mean when i fought him he went into battle without thinking. Despite the protest of his ally. I could have killed him or destroyed his mask. I mean my foot was right there poised to crush his mask. That is the difference between killers. I have the self-restraint to kill those whose death will serve a purpose where as this 'Him' seems to kill for the sake of killing."

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Naru

"Thanks," The Toa of Plasma said, just glad that no ribs had been crushed in the process of making her feel better.

IC: Ekko

I pffff'ed, before addressing his question. "Passing through, I suppose," I replied to him, "Sitting around doing a whole load of nothing in Ga-Koro gets boring after a while."

"Also..." I added, crossing my arms and giving him a meaningful look, "I'm only a four? Really?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Oh Verak, what have you done now? XD

IC: Captain Commander Iraira, 3 days South East of Le-Wahi

Captain Iraira facepalmed, the wet smack of her hand hitting the top of her Hau cracking above the booming of thunder and thrashing of water. Only three days at sea, and Iraira was already beginning to suspect her generosity to criminals would end up drowning them all. The sail snapped in the gale, cut ropes fraying from Verak’s game.

“Alright everyone,” Captain Iraira finally said, leaning on the mainmast with her shoulder. As she talked, the storm abated, until even the clouds began to roll away, leaving the crew to deal with the aftermath. “We’ve had a few instances the past few days. I’m not going to say I am disappointed, because I’m not. The culprits were expected, and I willingly brought them aboard. Despite this, we are going to make it to the Kumu Islets because there are members here who do know how to fix rigging. Corporal Shajs, I need you to take Verak below deck and get yourselves some soup and tools, then teach him how to splice the chord, show him some knots, basic training he probably needs a refresher on. Double Fisherman’s, Hangman’s noose in case you get bored. Private Soirk, you’re to man the wheel and keep us within a week of your plotted course. Tully, thank you for the food. Sorry to leave you to it, but Kordo here is going to need to be fed. Mind spooning some fish stew into his gut?” Iraira sighed, staring at her female companion with a mixed look of pain and sympathy. The top white fluff of storm clouds was now visible. How fast things change at sea, Iraira marveled, then returned her green eyes to the deck.

“That’s all, dismissed to your duties. Matra, come with me,” She added at a lower tone as the crew broke like the sunshine on the deck. “We need to talk.”

OOC: and now i'm just plain going third person

IC: Tueris (Bar, Le-Koro)"If I'm a four by your standards, then I'd say that's where you stand too," Tueris smirked. "Come on, let's go sit down, you need to bring me up to speed on everything you've done since I last saw you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Captain Commander Iraira

The Captain found her way to the massive chair, letting herself her fall into usual lax posture, fingers pressed together. The empty lanterns swayed as The Invincible rocked on the calming waves. She stared at the toa of sound, wondering how he’d take the news.

“Matra, I’ve known you for a long time. We could even go so far as to say you’re the reason I joined the military. You’re tough, and don’t back down from a fight. We’re common that way: both of us are fighters, reckless and soiled with blood,” she paused in her talking, watching his face before continuing; “I’m getting too old for this job. After this mission, I’ll probably be applying for leave of active service. The truth is, you never seemed to get injured. Me? I have too many old wounds to be of much use anymore. Too many nightmares. Why am I rambling? The point is, Corporal Shajs is the highest rank besides me on this boat. If for some reason I can no longer serve my captainship of this vessel, I want you to back Shajs, keep him safe. The two of you are smart and strong: I don’t see why there’d be a mutiny, but in light of the current antics I can’t be sure. Will you do that?”

IC: "While Viima may be headstrong he is one of the most competent warriors I have seen among Matoran, it's no crime to be headstrong if you can get yourself out if any trouble you create. In most cases, Viima can." Orderin picked up a small stone and began tossing it up in to the air and then catching it.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu smirked lightly as he saw orderin toss the stone in the air. With a flick of his hand he shot a bolt of energy from his staff which increased the weight of the stone just as orderin would have caught it

"Well he failed in getting himself out of that situation. But a scorned lover does tend to think illogically."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: :blink:

IC: (Mons Shajs/Invincible/Le-Wahi Seas)

With a clear, "Eye'I Cap'n Commander." Shajs waited until Iraira left with Matra. Then he turned to Verak. He looked at the Po-Toa, with an obviously unamused look on his face. Taking a huff from his cigar, he began to speak, in a stern voice.

"Ya'know, ya can't a'just be cuttin ropes an'a swingin 'round lika monkey," Shajs said. "One wrong rope and the entire ship woulda bien a'hurled inta the rocks."

He held out a hand, to help the joker up.

"Now, a'come on down, to practice yer knots. Oh, and'a get yerself some soup while yer at it."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC- Verak - The Invincible
I turned as best as I could- I’m still suspended an inch or two above the deck, mind you, rocking back and forth, my arm hopelessly tangled in one of my loose ropes- to address Sparkles.
“Hey now, don’t get mad at me. Sparkles isn’t a bad name, y’know. I once knew this Onu-Toa named Sparkles, and he- oh, never mind. I just realized I don’t care. Call me Chimpy if ya want, brother.” I flashed a smile at him before I slowly twisted around to face our resident Skakdi. Had a funny name, too. Shays, was is?
"Ya'know, ya can't a'just be cuttin ropes an'a swingin 'round lika monkey," the tough grey sailor said. "One wrong rope and the entire ship woulda bien a'hurled inta the rocks."
I nodded, still smiling. Silly him. I was trying to cut that wrong rope. Disaster and shipwrecks are great ways to escape.
"Now, a'come on down, to practice yer knots. Oh, and'a get yerself some soup while yer at it."
I flailed my arm around, but it didn’t help much. The rope was getting a bit uncomfortable, to be honest, and I can’t remember exactly when the feeling went out of my upper arm.
“Mind cutting me down, brother? I’m a bit tangled up here.” I waggled the fingers of my tied up arm.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: (Mons Shajs/Invincible/Le-Wahi Seas)

Shajs gave out a small chuckle. Taking out his broadsword, the protosteel of its blade cut through them like butter. In a second, Verak was free.

"Piece o'cake."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Hakari

"Oh good! Now we can um....um...." It was funny, know that I'd had more than enough time in the chutes, I wasn't sure what to do, as I lay upon the bench I saw massive birds flying high in the air, that gave me an idea.

"I want to fly on a giant bird!" I exclaimed. "Vrina can com- where'd she go?" I just noticed that the Toa had disappeared, she was a sneaky one. "Oh well...I guess she had to go..." I was a bit disappointed that my new friend had vanished.

I slowly sat up, I still felt a bit dizzy but that wasn't gonna stop me.

IC: Kehaga

Kehaga sat up. "Okay I'm not dying, but my back is gonna hurt in the morning!" Kehaga got onto his feet and tried to shake the mud, dirt, and grass off his body.

"Okay...now we just need to make you a disguise..." He looked around the swamp, all he could see was well...more mud. And of course there were the eerie sounds from the surrounding wildlife, no way to tell where it was coming from, probably everywhere.

"We should probably do this quickly."

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kehaga

Kehaga nodded in agreement. "Okay, so we are trying to disguise you so no one should recognize you...and so far all we have to work with is a bunch of mud and grass. I suppose that's a start but I think we're going to have to make a few more trips elsewhere."

However Kehaga wasn't sure where they'd go after they collected enough mud and grass...till he saw a single feather that was currently stuck to his arm. "Feathers! We need feathers!" Kehaga seemed to be getting excited.

"As soon as we're finished here we need to go to the Gukko stables."

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Yes, one day it may be. I would like to try and work it out if him, but I probably won't. Viima is as hard-headed as a stubborn Maha." Orderin walked over to Ukris' body and noticed a small note attached to it he then pulled it off and began to see what it said.OOC: Just waiting for Parugi to post what the note says.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu looked over the shoulder of Orderin to read what the note said

OOC: So think we should pause here till we get a reply?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Captain Commander Iraira, 3 days South East of Le-Wahi " [...] Private Soirk, you’re to man the wheel and keep us within a week of your plotted course. [...]"

IC: [ Krios ] - The InvincibleFor maybe the hundredth time since the voyage had begun, Krios bit back the urge to snap out a cutting retort, something to do with the fact that he was most certainly not a chart-scribbling navigator, never had been, and had never wanted to be. And now Captain Iraira had the nerve to call their course 'his'?But then, nerve didn't seem to be a problem for the aggressive Toa of Crystal. Nor did combat abilities, or sheer temper... with particular regard to rebels.Dutifully, the black-clad Vortixx took the ship's wheel, cast a vaguely-comprehending glance at the unfurled sea-chart beside him, and lined the mast with the setting sun.OOC:Just a quick and irrelevant post, to let everyone know I'm still here and active. :P

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth smiled and took Naru's hand in his own, offering her a smile.

"I haven't seen Atox," he commented. He hadn't known the Toa for that long, but he was the closest he'd ever had to a fellow male member of a Toa team. Besides, it would be nice to have a brother to chat with.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Vrina brought her right hand to her chin and tapped lightly

"I do not think i ever met them in person. The name Helios does sound familiar but i could have just overheard it in a conversation i was eavesdropping in."

She looked at Colx dead in the eyes and spoke softly

"Why do you ask? Are they friends of yours?"

"Yes, yes they are" Colx said without hesitation.

"They've both just left on their own journeys across the island, they're out there exploring, adventuring, fighting evil and what have you. And we're staying in touch via mail"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...