• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1931 replies to this topic

#1921 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2013 - 08:36 PM

OOC: One unspecified amount of time later....

[color=#ff8c00;]IC: Cadias[/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]Finally, it looked like Seria had recovered. She had regained her lost weight and was obviously feeling better. Cadias turned to their generous host.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]"Well, I suppose it's time we got going," he said. "I'd hate to take advantage of your hospitality any longer." Then, realizing that it was probably best to ask Seria if she felt well enough to travel, he added, "Uuh, if you're feeling up to it of course, Seria."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00;].... That kind of ruined the farewell moment there....[/color]

#1922 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,929 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 02:56 AM

IC (Merror/Korero)

[color=#800000;]"Sisk!" Merror said, turning to the Le-Matoran with a smile.  "Good to see you again, especially under less difficult circumstances."[/color]

[color=#008000;]"Yeah, sorry about that, Sisk," added Korero.  "I saw them arrive and...yeah.  Last-minute detour."[/color]

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1923 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 03:30 AM

Ic:"I'm fine. I actually feel much better now that I rested. Thanks Betravo."She hopped off the bed and stretched a bit."Wait. Can I come along with you? I rarely get the chance to see adventure once and a while."

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1924 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 11:39 AM

[color=#ff8c00;]"Oh. Sure, I guess. Only question is, where should we go?"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]Perhaps I should have given that some thought while Seria was resting.[/color]

#1925 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 12:10 PM

IC: Teal Musician

"I think I heard that Po-Koro is having the Pohatu cup in Ta-Koro. Maybe we should go watch it."

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1926 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,685 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 12:38 PM

IC: Captain Commander Iraira

Back on the deck of The Invincible the crew gathered about the first diver to return.  Iraira pushed through the small gathering and went to a knee, expectantly waiting for a report as she reviewed what he'd brought from the sea floor: A broken arthron, as if someone had their skull cleaved in half, exposing the soft computing material inside.  The image brought a sick expression to her, though it quickly faded as she flicked a barnacle off the rusty sword.  Looking back at Kordo, she asked; 

"What did you see, and where's Verak?"

[color=#800000;]IC:  The Angler (Yay for 80s synth rock and Vezok's Friend)[/color]

[color=#800000;]Taking a break to fish always gave a indescribable pleasure.  Something about being freed from my nine-to-five delusion of keeping criminals under control and channeling all my power into the long rod between my slender fingers was thought provoking and eye opening.  The little bit of last night's dinner dangling from the hook as bait -- a pinky finger as always -- was more than enough to attract some of the bigger players.  Makuta fish would latch on, and then I'd just give those a cut with the cleaver, and I'd have more bait for the VIPs of the sea.  With any luck, I'd get a takea today and not have to eat my page.  If not, well, at least my page probably was too dumb to run.  Matoran, I thought with disappointment and shook my head.  [/color]

[color=#800000;]The sun was a heat lamp in the sky, a big ugly ball of unnecessary temperature.  If I'd had my way, the sun would be no brighter than the moon.  That was one of the few things I enjoyed about the labyrinth: it was dark and cool.  Out here, my dark red accents simply disappeared: too much light to really see their glowing.  With a pout I cast the heavy line back into the reef, my legs crossed as I waited on the wooden planking on the bottom of the lighthouse that had once been the greatest marker of Xa-Koro.  Now it was a war ground, and luckily I was winning.  For now.  [/color]

[color=#800000;]Right, vacation time.  Don't think about work.  [/color]

[color=#800000;]"Okay," I muttered, giving in to the urge to stare into the water and will the rahi to take a bite so I could eat something with flavor I enjoyed.  "Come on fishies..."[/color]

[color=#800000;]The reef extended quite a ways out from this side of the building, except for the gaping hole by the dock.  I never understood why, but it made a perfect whole to the bottom of the ocean so I wasn't complaining.  With a little time, maybe I'd catch something more than a mealful, like a temple squid.  Fried up, I could probably use it as a peace offering and eat that vixen's page instead of mine tomorrow.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Yeah, that sounded good.  Her page had more meat.[/color]

Edited by Kughii, Aug 23 2013 - 03:34 PM.

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#1927 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 01:35 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]"Really? I didn't hear about that. Might be fun. What do you think, Seria?"[/color]

#1928 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 02:20 PM

IC: Seria

"I think it sounds like fun. I wonder who there going against.

BZPRPG Profiles

#1929 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 699 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 03:35 PM

IC: Kordo

"The usual. Smashed buildings, seaweed, some cave that Brakas Boy explored. Strakolix carefully reviewed his photographic memory. "And now that I think about it, a really big tentacle. That moved. It was near the cave."

#1930 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 03:50 PM

IC:[color=#800080;]Kitane[/color]

[color=#800080;]Huh, looks like something has gone wrong on the Invincible.[/color]

"hey, is everything all right over here" I yelled.

[color=#800080;]But for me, yelling was like talking normally.[/color]

[color=#800080;]OOC: As I recall I am on Daylaria's boat.[/color]

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#1931 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 09:55 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]"Alright. We better get going, then." He turned to Betravo. "Do you know when the match is?"[/color]

#1932 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,000 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 10:23 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(169,169,169);](Mons Shajs/Invincible/Kumu Sea)[/color]

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Shajs had been a fisherman as a boy, a pirate as a man, and a sailor overall. And if there was one thing sailors liked to do, it was tell tall tales. Five bio high waves, pale white whales ramming ships, demonic dolphins, it went on and on. But one of the most common tales, and its most feared creature, was a Kraken. Monsterous octopi known for dragging ships into the briny deep, devouring sailors with its razor sharp beak. Terrible, terrible creatures.[/color]

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]But they were just drunken superstitions, right?[/color]

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Shajs wasn't drunk, nor was he really superstitious. But he strangely gave some thought to this, willing not to belief or disbelieve this story not yet. It was a gut instinct, and he trusted his gut, most of the time. So, going up to where Kordo and Iraira were, he said.[/color]

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]"Howa big wus tha't beast, boi?"[/color]

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users