BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Orderin ran up to the Akiri's hut, "Akiri Kongu, come quickly! There is a matter of grave importance that you must know about!"

IC: The trade caravan to Le-Koro was slightly different from others. They travelled lighter, and with more pack animals and less carts, so as to have less problems with the swamps. The elevators to the treetop town were occupied for some time carrying their wares to the people of the sky, but once they were there, the Po-Matoran set up their shops and began selling their wares. Shortly afterward, posters began appearing in the village.

WANTED

KANOHI KOMAU

MASK OF MIND CONTROL

Stolen from Po-Koro after death of Turaga Onewa! Be advised, this mask is very dangerous and any who carry it should be considered armed!

Reward Offered!

Personal Kikanalo mount for the finder, as well as one thousand widgets.

Inquire at trading caravan or at Po-Wahi border to return Kanohi and claim reward.

~+~

Meanwhile, a messenger from Po-Koro went to Kongu's abode and requested an audience.

:w:

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu braced himself for his Kahu's landing, only a little. His faith in Ka always was astounding to other members of the Gukko Force when he was just a member before gaining any real notoriety within the ranks and becoming their leader. He leaned back, Ka cooing as she lowered the pair towards the platform in the trees. Skidding to a stop on the runway, Kongu slid off her back, listening to the music his village was playing.Making his way through the streets, his Guard accompanied him. He would smile at passersby, yet feel remorseful. His security council insisted upon avoiding close contact with people while in crowds. They kept people at a distance usually. Akiri Kongu made it to his office; opening the door and closing it behind him, more guards stationed at the doors. Ka lay proudly on the roof of his building, nestled in a large nest in a tree branch above.Filing paper-work around him and sending them off in a variety of chutes corresponding to where they were needed Kongu heard a knock on the door. A Le-Toa guard called for him, explaining there was a Po-Matoran there to see him. Standing up and making his way outside the Akiri shook the Matoran's hand firmly, smiling warmly. About to address her and a call was heard;"Akiri Kongu, come quickly! There is a matter of grave importance that you must know about!"Kongu looked to the Po-Koro messenger, "I am sad-sorry ma'am, please wait a moment."Kongu stepped forwards to the being calling out to him, "Slow down friend and breathe!" Kongu motioned for his guards to step away. One hand on a knife, the other on the Toa's shoulder, "What is it Toa-hero?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Kongu, Orderin): The Toa takes a second to regain his breath, "Thank you, you will probably find it hard to believe me but myself and another Toa are trying to find an invisible murderer. I was in the jungle when I heard a cry for help, I then followed the sound to find a maskless Matoran, the other Toa, Weta, was already there. The Matoran was being hunted by this, invisible lunatic, Weta took the matoran away but the invisible being left a strange threat. Then, just now, I found a body with a note tied to it in the marketplace."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Ackune

The only reply the burly smith gave was a grunt, after which he grasped his hammer in both hands, before bringing it down in a powerful overhand sweep down onto the glowing blade. A deafening clang rang out as metal struck metal, though Ackune didn't even blink.

"Well, get to your point!" The Toa of Fire snapped, still not turning to look at Voutuk. "I'm not getting any younger over here!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VoutokThe loud clang was probably something the De-Matoran should have thought through before agreeing to this. What was practically a sonic boom practically pierced right through his headset even at its near-max suppression level. As Ackune spoke, Voutok's hands left the tongs and went to grasping the ears of the headset, turning the dial located on the right ear to the maximum "5" setting. It didn't cure the obnoxious ringing in his ears, but it would prevent any other such noise from shattering his eardrum. The smith's voice was also dampened, but since Voutok was near him it didn't effect his hearing too much, and he quickly adjusted to it."Ah...oh, well, sir, I've just arrived here a few hours ago and I was curious in learning more about how Pala-Koro has become technologically in the past three months. Word doesn't travel much to other Koros due to the neutrality and closed nature of most of them. I was directed your way when I asked around in the Tavern."

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Ackune

"Technology? Son, making a sword properly involves nothing more than a good hammer and strong arms," The Ta-Toa replied, continuing to pound away at the blade, though with considerably lighter blows. "All you young'uns and your newfangled machines and the like," Ackune muttered under his breath. It was a moment later before he spoke up again. "Got some plans for a fancy disk launcher, because you young'uns are too lazy to learn how to properly throw a disk. You know, back in my day, training our throwing arm was the best and only pastime we needed. There wasn't a single person who couldn't hit a Nui Rama's mask off while it was flying overhead."

"..."

"Blindfolded."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Akira

"It has it's spell. I don't know why, but I feel like I always done that." Akira smiled. "When I first woke up on the beaches, a friend took me in. He pretty much nursed me back to life - I was walking dead." she said as she remembered how confused she was in the new world. "I didn't even know how to speak. It was nice, sure. But there were more problems than benefits." she sighed, still angered at all she witnessed in Ga-Koro. "When you travel, you go where you want, you sleep where you want, you're... free." she said, leaning against the back of her chair. "And then I met friends who now travel with me."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Fiera

It looked legit, now that I got a close look at it. Her ring seemed to be indistinguishable from my own. This was the one allright. Unless she stole in. "Fascinating what they can do with a person, right?" I decided to test her.

IC: Xarya (Le-Koro Bazaar)

"Yes... wait, how did... it happened to you too?"

Xarya stumbled through the sentence with all the clumsiness of an Ash Bear with four left paws, but the meaning was obvious enough.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Voutok"Well..." Voutok drew his bladed disc and gave it a few vertical tosses. "Not all of the 'youngings' on the island have a terrible throwing arm." Alternating to a casual twirling of the disc about his fingers, he continued, the sound suppression on his headset all but muffling the noise of the hammering. "So, should I assume that's an elaborate way of saying 'Not much has changed; we've been more focused on rebuilding'?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

"Indeed it did." I smiled. "And one other, all triggered by another one wearing the ring getting close to mine." I explained, "Our group is called paladins. the one to make this happen is called Akira, she's our leader and teacher. She said these rings only find their way to the hands of those who are destined to join with us." I gave the rough version of the story, "That's why we're here. We came to find you."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Akira fought on the inside. On one hand, her code told her not to bother helping anyone but the matoran. But the second half of her wanted nothing but to help this one, because she knew exactly how that felt and how lucky she was to find helping hands so early on. How could she help anyway? Recruit her? This one has been treated so badly that anything she had in mind for the others might just be too much. The kind part of her though screamed that everyone needed to know how to defend themselves, and she had the power to teach her at least that. And reading she thought finally. "Would..." she sighed. She already had more people than she could handle if by a fluke they were attacked. She is going to have to train at least the two former guards fast. "Would you like to come with us?"

"Then consider yourself lucky." I said, turning my gaze to the ground, "My powers are still sleeping." I admitted with some shame. "But that is why I came along with the paladin," I flared up, cracking a wide smile, "She said she'll teach me how to use them. How to help people. If you want she can explain better." I delegated, not feeling familiar enough with it to explain about the whole paladin business. "by the way, I'm Fiera."

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Xarya considered her options, she still wasn't quite comfortable with the new face, so even more might not be the smartest thing to do. On the other hand, she knew someone who could tell Xarya more about the rings, about where she came from.

The decision was clear.

"by the way, I'm Fiera."

"I'm Xarya" she replied with a weak smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Akira smiled and stood up, putting a hand on Noira's shoulder: "Then we better get you something more durable to wear." She said, looking at the rest of whatever Noira used to wear. Times like these, she was quite glad the Matoran always dropped some coin for her ehaling services even though she asked for none. Leaving a few widgets on the table for the tea, she asked the Le - Toa: "Eh... any idea where we might get that?"

"Is that a 'lead the way'?" I laughed. Xarya's awkwardness around unknown people was somewhat funny. "There might be a problem though. We spread out over the village to cover more ground looking for you, and Akira likes to stick to the sidelines. Any idea what place fits that description? Otherwise we might as well let her find us, it'll probably be faster."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

Noira was ecstatic. Not that she would show that anything beyond a smile, that would be too impolite. But, Noira was happy. For the past three months she'd been wandering about the village, scavenging from plants when she could... She was glad that she had finally found someone that she could call 'friend'.

Noira shook her head, "I don't... The way this village is built is... Confusing. I can't keep track of where things are in it."

IC: Morok

"Karz, he escaped...", Morok said to himself.

He looked around at the once blooming-with-life trees. Now they were all disheveled or completely demolished.

"I better catch up two-" he began to say but, was cut short by the pain in his side and instead yelped in pain.

IC: Akira, Fiera

"You can say that again." Akira said, looking at the mismatch of platforms, walkways and whats-its-name tubes. The warrior part of her brain took over. "If you're lost, you need a vantage point. Wait here." she said and with one elegant move jumped to the inn's roof. From there she took a running leap and launched herself over the street onto one of the large trees that supported the village. From there she climbed up a few branches, getting a nice bird's eye view of this part of the koro.

Over in the distance, she found what she was looking for. Briefly looking at the walkways, she remembered the way to the bazaar and returned to ground level the same way. "Come, this way."

"After you, I don't know this place." I said, motioning myself out of the way.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC Zahkon No, this was not what he intended, no, not at all, how could he throw that knife so wrong. He had never had a knife fly out of course like that. "Nooooo!" He was angry and mad at himself, "Tepi!, Tepi, say something, but no response came...He ran towards the unmoving body of the Matoran, and started screaming loadly...He commanded his bird, which had crawled back on his feet: "Get him help,... Please." And the bird flew off...The Matoran could be dead, and if not the chances of getting him help without the nerves in the backbone being cut would pose a nearly impossible task. "Don't touch him, you'll make it worse..."

I'm back!

IC: Ranama

He stood on the lower branch of the tree, one hand steadying himself against the trunk, staring down at the two below, horrified by what had happened to Tepi.

"I knew things would end badly with you people," he spat at Zahkon. "I told him we should leave."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

"Here, come with me"

Xarya led the way across the marketplace, passing one of the famous chute stations that the Koro had invented recently.

"They were intended for Matoran, so we're not going to fit. Such a shame, really, I enjoyed flitting around in those"

They continued towards the Bright-Star Inn

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akira, Fiera

"Indeed. I was pretty tell as a Matoran as well, but please, this is ridiculous." I complained, being perfectly able to look over anyone else on the streets. The fact that I was pretty much obstructing over half of the sidewalk didn't help either and it earned me frowns at every corner. It was probably just the death black armor that kept it from going any further. "Are we there yet?" I said, but turning another corner (I swear, we turn left one more time and step on our own heels), I saw Akira marching towards us with a green Toa in tow. "That's her..." I told Xarya and halted.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but you have the wrong one." I boasted, pointing to Xarya's ring."Story checks out too, she didn't steal it. Name's Xarya, a lightning Toa. Looks like we'll be having two of each of us if we find one more water toa like you." I shrugged and looked at the Le - Toa behind, "Who's that? some other recruit like Vorlik?" "Her name is Noira." Akira said, "And that's me repaying my debt to society. She's in no condition to do much. Maybe in time." She continued, motioning Noira to wait and turning her attention to Xarya: "So, I assume Fiera gave you the basics. Since you're here, I assume there'S something intriguing on our offer. If you have any questions, ask away." the paladin smiled.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Ranama

"What's a bandage and water going to do now?" Ranama said, ignoring the fact Zahkon still thought him Krahma. "He needs immediate medical attention. You want him to live, then your best equipped to do that. Just pick him up, and take him to someone who can help as quickly as you can."

He turned, about to leave.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

OOC: He's a Toa, too. :P

IC: Kehuri

"They're marines from Ga-Koro. Come to make some sort of alliance with Pala-Koro or something of the sort. There's three over there talking with Kethrye. So, you two come back to re-join the misfits?" He joked as if he were one of them again, he realized.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Xarya (Not quite in the marketplace anymore, so I'll go with the far more vague Le-Koro)

Xarya's first impulse was to recoil at the sight of a Toa clad in bone armor, but she fought it as the Ga-Toa presented herself as Akira.

"If you have any questions, ask away"

"Where to begin" Xarya started.

"What are you "Paladins" anyway, and what about this ring, where's it from, why did it choose me?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...