BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Kaithas from Le.

IC: Kaithas

BAM!

Well, a small pop of displaced air is about all a Kualsi makes, so...

Pop.

So much for good entrances.

I smiled, walking toward the square where Day was. "Hiring for a diving expedition, are we?"

IC: Ronah sighed as Tillian and Skyra went surfing with each other, going to the bar for a quick drink, before deciding to go swimming. Might as well make good use of this vacation time.

Edited by Kaitholas Cage

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Oh my, we've hit a nerve there, haven't we.

The Toa Maru smiled as friendly as she had previously. Looking down, the Vortixx noticed the Bo-staff had found its way back into her hand when he'd stood up from the chair during his little temper-flare. It was casually pointing at his mid-section. "Don't worry. I got weapons covered."

"And I don't recall accusing you of being a criminal." she said, perfectly calm, though a bit less friendly than her smile would suggest. "Surely a Toa Maru trying to ensure the safety of her village by asking questions is not a reason to loose your temper like that, is it?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Oh, Leah. What am I to do with you. Here I come, knight in shining armor, protector and purveyor of all that is good and what have you, to make sure that you're alright after a difficult trial and console you if necessary. And what do I see? Weapons. I always see weapons."

Leah and the Vortixx both looked around for a second but saw no one, especially not the someone that the voice belonged to. They turned and made eye contact, mutual in confusion despite the awkwardness and tension of their positions and the budding interrogation; then their faces both turned back to the pool in the center of the hut as a large ice sculpture began to bob up and emerge from the pool in the center of the hut. It was contoured to fit the lean, attractive shape of the Toa that seemed trapped inside it. Only the slow blink and half-frozen smirk of the man inside gave any indication that he wasn't totally flash-frozen to death. Then his eyes began to glow, and his Tauhaka activated. Instantly the Toa of Ice was standing on a podium of ice as the frigid cocoon around him burst into fireworks and sparklers, burning through their fuel in midair and fading into nothingness just as they lightly touched onto the ground. The Toa himself looked as pleased with his entrance as he could; Leah resisted the urge to roll her eyes as the Vortixx watched, a bit bemused. The Ko-Toa looked happy with the reactions he had garnered and bowed low like a ringmaster before erecting his posture again and waving.

Toa Maru Reordin had arrived.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Skyra the bear cub's eyes went wide and it growled again in sheer shock before it put one paw on Tillian's chest, beside Skyra's head. It began to pull forward and then push back, trying to reach out to Skyra, but the surfing Toa of Gravity gently patted at the cub until it nestled up beside him and he got caught in the middle of two Skyras. Turning back to the one that shared his species, Tillian turned and grinned at her as she nestled up against him.

Careful not to nudge the sleeping bear, he rolled over on his side and squeezed Skyra's sides, well aware of her...ticklish...nature.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Tillian laughed and turned the squeeze on Skyra's sides into a hug around her entire body, embracing her tightly and affectionately as he burrowed his head into her neck and made a little "nuuuuu" sound.

"Where do you think you're going?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadd

"Anyways, let's go, we don't know when the diving team thing will be leaving!" He approached a Ga-Matoran to inquire about Daylaria. The Matoran pointed through the crowd, where a cloaked- and yes, absolutely stunning- Toa stood, talking to multiple people. "Alright, that's her, let's head over."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Skyra

"I was...escaping."

"From me?" Tillian asked, a small, perfect frown curling down like an upside down u on his face.

"From the tickling, it's a natural reaction."

"So you freak out when I tickle you."

I smirked. "I wouldn't say freak out exactly."

"So if I were to, say, let my hands creep back to your sides right now..." Tillian ventured, his hands doing just that, "would it put you on edge?"

I flinched, getting stiff for a moment. "No of course not!"

"And if I were to just tickle a little bit..."

"No wait-" I started squealing again, squirming a bit.

Tillian stopped instantly. "Got your weak point."

I slumped a bit in Tillian's embrace, panting a bit. "Drat...my only weakness..."

"I won't use it against you if you don't use mine," Tillian promised sincerely as he embraced Skyra a little tighter, responding positively to her sinking into his arms.

"Are...are you ticklish?"

"What? No."

I tested this notion by poking Tillian in the side.

The Toa of Gravity obviously worked hard not to jolt slightly but twitched spasmodically on his left side anyway.

"You're such a liar!" I spread my fingers across his side slowly.

"Skyra. Stop."

"But I don't wanna..."

"I just made you a promise I would use your ticklishness only in emergencies, and only for good."

I sighed. "Well...I suppose you can tickle me..."

"That still means you can tickle me," Tillian pointed out tersely as Skyra's hands crept along his sides.

"Alright...I promise the same. But I get to tickle you whenever I can't resist."

"You can't resist right now, can you."

"Nope!" I jabbed his sides.

"YAHK!" Tillian yelped as he instinctively tickled at Skyra's sides as well.

I yelped too and started to laugh hysterically, my body jerking and squirming uncontrollably. I tried my best to tickle Tillian in return, but it was hard.

Tillian attempted retaliation, too, rolling from side to side with Skyra clinging onto him tightly; both of their attempts to evade the other were halfhearted and fruitless, and eventually Tillian pooped out with a heavy sigh, arms finally dropping into the sand with Skyra still balanced on his chest, staring at him curiously like the bear cub had minutes before.

"Hiya," he whispered with a quiet grin, before he reached out and poked her nose.
My nose twitched a bit as I looked at Tillian, my heart racing as I tried to catch my breath, I'd been laughing so hard my lungs hurt. "Hiya..." I then let my head drop and rest on Tillian's heart-light, listening to it beat. "Woo...I'm exhausted..."
"Yeah, me too," he admitted. "Worth it, though."
"Absolutely."
"Hey Till...what's it like having to drink blood?"
"Well...I don't actually have to, you know? I mean, I just order two orders of every meat dish - one regular and one medium raw. I mean...it sucks, but it's livable."
"Medium raw? Gross."
"The grossest."
"Almost as gross as listening to you snore in the bedroom below mine every night for eight months."
"Wha-" my head shot up and I looked at Tillian incredulously. "I do not snore!"
"Are you kidding right now?"
"I refuse to believe I snore!"
"I'll prove it."
I looked at Tillian curiously, "Oh? How so?"
"We'll just share a bed and I can prove it to you then."
My heart might have skipped a beat at that moment. "You sly dog..." I gave him a smirk.
"It's purely scientific."
"Uhuh...sure...let's just do it. You really think I could snore in this body?"
Tillian smirked and lay back in the sand lazily. "We should build a sunroof or something over the sand castle. Just so nobody thinks it'd be funny to eavesdrop on all our conversations."
"Yeah, if I caught anyone eavesdropping ohhhhh the things I'd do to them." I shivered.
Tillian smirked and sat up, hugging Skyra softly and rocking her side to side. "You're cute when you get righteously angry."
I grinned, "I am a seeker of truth and justice...and all that fun stuff."
"Right. How could I possibly forget."
"I'm fairly certain I made that impossible." I rested my head on Tillian's shoulder as he rocked me, I could almost fall asleep like this. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier as I listened to Tillian's heart beat. I focused entirely on the thumping as everything else began to fade away. I could get used to this, just being in his arms without a care in the world. Nothing else really mattered to me at that moment, I was just happy.
It wasn't long before I was unconscious.
Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kitane

"I have read almost every book on everything I could find. I can swim. I can mop decks. I can run a boat. I know about marine life" I listed off some of my more helpful skills in this case.

IC: (Scylla)

"You read a lot too? So do I! So what's your name? Mine is Scylla." I said with a smile curved on my Vo-Matoran lips before turning back to the tall Toa Daylaria. "Wait the Kumu Islets! Oooh this is going to be sooooo cooool!" Now I was more anticipated for this divee than anything else. I did have an idea in my head about the reward, it was a little strange comparatively as most asked for widgets, tech that only the Agori could order. I wanted something else, something that both the Guard and Akiri would likely have to okay.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

[ilhamotho]

Immediate reaction: Violence. Bloody Karz, now there's two of them. Calculation, carefully weighing the odds. Best escape routes. A hole blown in the side of the hut? A hole blown through the two of them? Crossbow bolts were already loaded, would take a mere second to fire a grenade and burn the whole thing to kingdom come but that could possibly be unfortunate. Perhaps the hammer? Quicker, quieter, more brutal. Get the visceral satisfaction of watching their heads exploded like rotten fruit.

Next moment: Annoyance. Mild anger. This Toa was one of the heroes that defeated the Toa Maru? He resembled and acted like a circus clown. The ice statue? The fireworks? All of it, nonsense. The Toa wouldn't last a day on a real campaign trail. Can't believe I let her get that staff on me like, certainly can't believe I lost my temper so easy. He felt red start to cloud his vision, the bile in his throat rising, tasted iron in his mouth.

Then he was calm again and looked to the two fools, exhausted. Anger turned to bemusement. "So these are Mata-Nui's greatest heroes?" Using his spear, he stood up from the chair. "Pretty underwhelming, if you ask me." Of course they didn't ask him, but in a few months...maybe. War. He could smell it. One didn't simply raise an army and expect not to use it. Maybe, one day, he would see these two skewered on the end of a spear. The recipient of the greatest art of all. The thought brought a smile to his scarred face.

From his vantage point on the chair, he could see the sky. It was a little past midday. "I'd best be getting back to Ambages. I'm sure he'll be looking for me. It " He started to stroll out of the hut, as if nothing important had happened. Nothing at all.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Celite - Daylaria's mindThe mind of the Turaga had not had enough time to respond to the Vakyr before she had gone, and a library surrounded her. Celite gave a sigh and looked around. "If this is the interior of a mind...I'm impressed." She said as she began walking through the seemingly infinite corridors of the mind, shelves galore with what could only be described as stone tablets with information engraved on them. Even a mind wasn't as technologically advanced as reality, or so it seemed. One by one, Celite began to take tablets and read the information on them, written in the Matoran Language. Celite was beginning to understand basic information about the Valkyr, or at least what her host knew of her own kind. Upon finding information about naming patterns and the 'tradition' Daylaria had spoken of, Celite raised a would-be eyebrow and nodded. "I see...I prefer my original name but at least when she is present I will come up with a new one." She said to herself. Celite then stopped reading and wandered back to where the other Toa had been. As she approached him, she tried to speak softly. "Kyron, was it? What did she mean when she said you were looking for your brother? And more importantly..." The Vo-Turaga shaped as a Toa gestured at the magnificent memory bank they were in, "Why would you regret being immortalised like this?"

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC:

"Don't get yourself in trouble." the Toa Maru advised as the Vortixx walked past her. "The last time somebody thought we were underwhelming we beat him into non-existence."

Leah calmly watched the him leave, holding her staff still firmly at the ready. It was probably the wisest move he could make under the current circumstances, considering his aggressive aura and the alternative course of action it implied. But as he stepped outside, smoke from the fireworks parting in his wake, he - accidentally or not - dropped a name the Toa recognized.

So, the employer does have a name... she thought to herself then turned to Reordin. "Perfect timing Lt., as always." she greeted the Toa of ice. "I can definitely see where the Ko-Koronans get the flashy impression from."

Nodding her head to the left and slightly back, she indicated the open door and the uninvited guest departing outside.

"Your architect travels with an interesting entourage." she commented.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Kaunis

(Ga-Koro, marketplace):

Kaunis took a short break and cleaned her flute. 2 widgets, that was all she had received today. The day was young, but she was still disappointed in the profit. Although she played her flute as a hobby - she had an actual job as a fisherwoman - she was hoping to one day put it to more good use.

Taking a breath, Kaunis resumed her playing. The melody that escaped the flute was very beautiful and delivered with skilled lips that had been practising for years to play the instrument just right.

OOC: Kaunis open for interaction.

IC: Akira, Fiera (From Le-Wahi)

When I was rudely woken up by a sphere of water landing on my face, I knew something terrible was up. indeed. We were moving to Ga-Wahi. One would have thought: A simple walk to Ga-Koro. Wrong. Akira had other plans. The second we cleared the muddy, swampy jungle, covered in dirt from feet to teeth, she made us run. And not that kind of leisure jogging, maybe around the block in length. We ran the whole way.

"Tell me... What did we" *pant* "ever" *wheeze* "Do to you?" I asked. I didn't think I could go on any longer. My legs felt like... Who am I kidding, I can't feel them. "Come on, dying is for cowards! To suffer requires courage! Now show me how brave you are! One, two, one, two.... Ow. That had to hurt." I heard the paladin say just as I tripped and slid across the land face down. I got up, spitting grass. "How do you function?" I asked the water toa, seeing she looked like she could run a few kio more. "Find yourself something to fuel you. Something so worth that will drive you beyond the limit of others. Half of the fight is in your own will, your determination. Getting better not enough? Try searching your past for something that is worth getting better for." she advised. "What fuels you?" I asked. "Revenge." I thought about it. I remembered my squad, deconstructed by the Ice Skakdi. Wordlessly, i took a few breaths and continued the run. One day, I'll find him or his grave, and make him or what's left pay.

----------

And there it was. After four months, she was back where it all started. As she stood on the shore where she woke up, she took a lungful of the sea air. In the distance, the first huts of Ga-Koro could be seen. She didn't see it since the rahkshi attack. nor did she wanted to. That village will forever be related to scum in her mind, always on her watchlist. She turned around to the heap of tired corpses she called recruits.

"Take a few hours for yourself. I have a few things to take care of. People to visit. Don't forget to grab a bite, we're not done for today. Power and weapon tests after lunch. We'll run them simultaneously to save some time, seeing as Erif and fiera have quite enough practice with their gear, I assume it will go well. To that end, I'll leave you with Vorlik to practice melee, seeing as you are both archers. I'll see what can I tell Xarya about swordplay. For power exercises we'll switch teams for obvious reasons." she summarized what she wanted to get done today. due to the time lag and the fact some of them didn't unlock their powers yet, she bumped mask training in the schedule for later. "Let's go eat." she heard Fiera wheeze out, nodding approvingly. She dismissed them and went to the village by water. She remembered it like she left yesterday. Akira made her way to the only person she called friend, and knocked on the door, not certain what to anticipate after her hasty leave.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

Akira entered slowly. Everything was pretty much the same, down to the maroon and bronze figure hunched over the table, with his usual indifference. "Hello." She smiled as she realized he won't recognize her voice. Before she left, she didn't exactly speak much, and what she did was sounding rusty and sick. "I missed you."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Mila:

"Yes..." the Toa of Iron said quietly, setting aside the paper and turning to the Toa standing in his doorway, an eyebrow slightly raised, his face impassive. After a moment he turned away, seeming to remember something, as he gestured to a blue and silver set of armour near the door.

"You never picked that up, by the way...I'll have you know I worked long and hard on it."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Xarya (Ga-Wahi Plains)

As Akira left to take care of her business, Xarya unpacked the sword, letting the sunlight reflect off of the cold steel. She figured she might as well get a feel for fit.

As she distanced herself slightly from the rest of the team, she wheighed the sword in her hand, trying to get more familiar with the blade.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

As she could expect, she could read nothing both from Mila's words and body language. Sometimes she could swear she'd strangle him for it. In this instance, it was particularly excruciating. Was he glad to see her? Was he mad she left? Was he glad to be rid of her and now she came back to bother him some more? All that made hew want to just turn tail and flee, as fast as her legs would carry her. When he turned his back on her, she nearly did, until she noticed where he was pointing... Metal rang as her staff fell to the floor. "th... that's... for me?" She stammered, moisture gathering in her eyes.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

The Ko-Matoran spotted a flyer advertising the diving team and picked up up as he headed towards the one in charge of it. "Looks like they're going to explore the sunken Kumu Islets." His brow furrowed. "I wonder why. Would there be anything of interest there? Doesn't seem like a very likely place to find any treasure. Still, it's too good an opportunity to pass up."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [ Krios ] - Ga-Koro marketplace/town squareKrios took a careful step backwards, withdrawing himself slightly from the rapidly-growing cluster of interested persons. A purple-armored Vortixx, a guy with a Kualsi, a green-eyed De-Matoran... and probably more on the way.Great Spirit, I didn't know dives were so... popular. Or is it just the highly attractive dive leader?He grinned, amused.

"It's not as exciting when the ruin is only three months old, but yeah." He chuckled. Now they were close enough to talk with this 'Daylaria'. "'Scuse me, we'd like to dive too!" Though he supposed the big ol' air bladder on his back made that evident.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Voutok"Serriously? MORE?! Spirits karz it..."Voutok pushed his way through the ever-increasing swarm of people. "'Scuse me, pardon me, I was here before most of you, out of the way, Marine authority, thank you." he said in a sing-song tone. When he reached Daylaria, he made a quick suggestion. "Commander? Might I suggest relocating these..."recruits" to a more enclosed and organized locale for the sake of individual screening? Like, say, your office? Standing out in the middle of a busy part of the Koro with at least five people flocking to join the exhibition so far trying to talk to you at once will get very chaotic and, not to mention, hard for you to follow."

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

"I have read almost every book on everything I could find. I can swim. I can mop decks. I can run a boat. I know about marine life" I listed off some of my more helpful skills in this case.

"You read a lot too? So do I! So what's your name? Mine is Scylla." I said with a smile curved on my Vo-Matoran lips before turning back to the tall Toa Daylaria. "Wait the Kumu Islets! Oooh this is going to be sooooo cooool!" Now I was more anticipated for this divee than anything else. I did have an idea in my head about the reward, it was a little strange comparatively as most asked for widgets, tech that only the Agori could order. I wanted something else, something that both the Guard and Akiri would likely have to okay.

"Kitane." I said quietly, as always. I really should talk more, it begining to seem wierd that I'm the only one whispering.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Vhohan

"I have more members, however they are few in number. I think, three? But to build a city, you need many people."

IC: Vorlik

The Vo-Paladin looked around Ga-Wahi. He went over to Fiera and said, "I'll be going to check out the town." He then saw a large amount of people standing around, talking ... diving? The Paladin was intrigued, and walked over. "So what's this about diving?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC(ToaDevounx of the Hybraxi Toa's, and wielder of flames and sonics):

Devounx is writing in his journal. "Its been 3 months since my last writ in this journal. Three months since Teridax was no more. 3 months since everything was still good. 3 months since that accident that a Vahi wielder made when my own islands Makuta took the mask. 3 months...since the Hybraxi got disbanded and I went through that strange temporal cross-dimensional breakage, and wound up here. I am stuck here, as i wrote last time. But im not the only one from a differing dimension stuck here. I have come across the Umbra and Brutaka of my time, my dimension, and they left me here by accident. I am the only member of the Order of Mata Nui from my own dimension and time here. Thngs herewere bad as i learned listening at the cantina. In this dimension...Tahu and the others became Toa of the dark, enslaved by Teridax. There is no Umbra or Brutaka, so i cannot get a wa to my home dimension. Helryx, the leader of the Order, is not here, and there is no Order of Mata Nui. At least...at least the thief of the Nui Stone, that warped Toa of Water was never hear as well. In time, I think i would have liked it here. No more. I head to the outskirts of Po-Wahi, maybe to stay there forever. One day, i might find out differently about the Order of Mata Nui, maye learn there is one here after all."

OOC: To the Po-Wahi one I go...

OOC: Weta and Viima from Le-Wahi.

IC (Weta): Weta ran up to the gates of Ga-koro with the Maotran on his shoulders and then deactivated his mask, taking the last few heavy steps at normal speed. He approached the guards on the gate showing his Gukko Force membership ID.

"Greetings" he said to them. "I'm Toa Weta of the Gukko Force. I've come to Ga-wahi tracking a murderer, and this Matoran is on the case with me. Is that enough to get us into the village?"

OOC: I don't know if the gate-guards here are PCs or NPCs, so If someone could reply, that would be great. :)

ppg2.png

IC: Voutok"Serriously? MORE?! Spirits karz it..."Voutok pushed his way through the ever-increasing swarm of people. "'Scuse me, pardon me, I was here before most of you, out of the way, Marine authority, thank you." he said in a sing-song tone. When he reached Daylaria, he made a quick suggestion. "Commander? Might I suggest relocating these..."recruits" to a more enclosed and organized locale for the sake of individual screening? Like, say, your office? Standing out in the middle of a busy part of the Koro with at least five people flocking to join the exhibition so far trying to talk to you at once will get very chaotic and, not to mention, hard for you to follow."

IC: [ Krios ] - Ga-Koro marketplace/town squareKrios hastily shifted aside to let the silver-armored De-Matoran pass, although, being at the outer fringes of the huddle, he wasn't really in the way. Still, didn't hurt to be polite, and keeping on the good side of law and order was always useful.Especially when law and order is serving my interests. As in, the quest for a more... controlled... environment.

IC(Daylaria-Town Square/Kyron-Daylaria's Mind)

Kyron huffed, "Because this is how I lost my brother. He was an Iden-bearer. He left his body on a mission to investigate the Daedra. He never returned. I agreed to this deal with our Valkyr friend for one purpose and one purpose only: to find my brother."

Back in real life, Daylaria sternly rounded up the group. "Alright guys, Voutok and I are going to interview each of you personally. Come with me to the Marine HQ, and I will consider all of you for active service." She said these words rather chidingly, but returned to her warm expressions as she beckoned them towards the large building that housed the Marine force. She signaled Voutok to come from behind, rounding up the group.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Voutok"Well, I guess that means I'm in. That was easier than I thought." the De-Matoran thought to himself in response to Daylaria's orders and signal. "Yes, ma'am. Alright, anyone who's interested in joining the Diving Expedition of Xa-Koro, please file in behind Daylaria. Try to remain relatively single-file as to not hold up traffic. You too, Vortixx." Voutok specifically addressed the individual who was standing near the back, seeming to do more watching and observing despite Voutok's certainty that he was here to join the expedition. It's probably what he would have done if he was in the Vortixx's place. As Voutok moved to the back of the group, he continued to usher them forward behind Daylaria, who was leading them to HQ.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

"Kitane is a handsome name! Well I look forward to working with you!" I smirked. It was at this time another matoran had came up and spoke to Daylaria. When they finished I automatically filed in right behind Daylaria, the Toa towered over me, taller than most Toa, and all Toa towered over matoran. Eager and ever full of energy I started asking the Marine Commander questions, mainly out of curiosity, but also because she always seemed like such an interesting woman. "What's it like being Marine Commander, ma'am? Do you enjoy Kohlii? Do you like stories and/or history?" I closed my mouth, realizing that my natural Vo-Matoran motor mouth had blasted the Marine Commander with three question in rapid succession and already a sheepish smile at my mistake had begun to show on my mask, a Kanohi Rau.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Lorax, the guards are NPCs.

IC Viima

(Ga-Koro, Gate):

Viima gave a friendly nod from atop Weta.

"Well, everything seems to be in order", one of the guards said. "And we've seen quite a lot of you, Viima. Planning to settle here?"

"As nice as the place is, I'll pass", Viima said. He didn't want to remember Surina and the trial.