BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC-Eutuchia:

"Yarre, the court is adjourned," Eutuchia sternly growled at the lawyer, placing his records in a small folder. "I'm afraid that all decisions are final. If there are any changes, I will contact you and the defendant myself." That said, he stood, leaving through the same hallway Hahli had, making it all of three steps before he noticed the Ga-Matoran.

"Hey, Hahli."

Regardless of any risk to his own life, Eutuchia reached out to wrap Hahli in a hug when she turned her head toward him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Yarre hissed. If he had any say, the decision would definitely not be final, and he would not have a stuck-up scribe telling him otherwise. Justice needed to be served, and sentencing his defendant to death was definitely not justice.His anger had intensified, but now there was a sense of determination as well. Collecting his briefcase, he strode out of the courtroom like a man possessed, briefly giving his defendants a glance as he stopped in front of Eutuchia and Hahli in the hall."There have been greater crimes committed by others," he said quietly, voice hard, "yet their punishments were less severe than Surina's. What makes her different?"Behind Yarre, Farssak rushed up, irritation clearly present on his face."Back off Matoran, the case is over; accept it.""How many people have you killed?"It was a simple, offhand question, but it conveyed his meanings perfectly. The prosecutor had been a mercenary once, and had definitely killed more people than Yarre's defendant. If Farssak got away scot-free, why was Surina condemned to such a harsh punishment?

IC(Daylaria-Courthouse)

The Toa stood, and, in a quick display of her true nature, smiled grimly at absolute vengeance taking place. She was getting what she deserved. In that moment, all was right in Ga-Koro. Ste nodded to Hahli as her smile faded and walked over to where the defendants were standing, whispering something into each of their ears. Though they seemed shocked, they both nodded. Yarre was too busy yelling at Hahli to notice. Daylaria slipped back to where she came. With a wave to Reordin and Leah, she stepped out the door and disappeared into an alleyway.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Eutuchia:

"Different times, different leadership, different experiences," Eutuchia growled. "Times change, and so do the actions associated with them. Now leave the Akiri alone, and I will warn you now: If you're seen at the Akiri's home with this intent you've just expressed, you will be removed from the premises; go through the official channels of appeal."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Celite (prison cells)After being led to what would be her new home at the Akiri's pleasure down in the prison, Turaga Celite looked at how drab it all seemed. Of course, she hadn't been in her own hut long enough for it to be much better, but the lack of freedom was still...disturbing. Even so, she thought, it is still better than what Surina must be going through right now. The Vo-Turaga walked over to the dishearteningly basic bed that lay there in the cell, her only place to rest. As she lay down on it, it became clear that it was designed more to accompany a Matoran, though that did not matter. Gazing up to the ceiling, Celite considered everything. How she had gone wrong, what she should have done, where she would go when she was free. Of course, those would have been her normal train of thoughts, if not for one being's actions before she'd left; the one that had whispered something to both her and Surina. As she closed her eyes, everything in her mind was focused on the secret that had been whispered to the conspirators.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Strakolix Ga-Koro Prison

"Hello there. I'm Kordo, the one that pointed out your gunshot wound to the guards causing them to save your life. So tell me, was all that in vain? Was Hahli bluffing when she told me you and your conspirator would die painfully?"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC Celite

The Vo-Turaga's thoughts were disturbed by Kordo's words. Irritated, she faced the voice.while still laying on her bed."I wouldn't say she was bluffing." Celite said indignantly, "I didn't have much to answer for. Got 80 years with parole in 15. The Ga-Matoran I was with got Death. I feel sorry for her...or I would if not for the fact that she got herself that punishment."

IC: Strakolix

"And I thought me getting three months was bad?" He lowered his voice to a whisper, "So how are you going to pay me back when me and my Toa friend break the three of us out of here? By the way, no matter what he says, my name is not Sparkles."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Celite

Breakout? From this place?

"Surely, you jest." Celite said flatly to the prisonmate. "It sounds like such a fitting name." Her words oozed sarcasm. Still it was clear that this Kordo was aiming for assistance...though the prospect of a breakout seemed unlikely. "In any case, my Rau was taken and my staff stolen. Without either I have next to no abilities so I highly doubt I could pay you back in any means.. Also, unless you have a definite hideout somewhere, I wouldn't even try leaving with you. THe last time I fled from the law I was captured by that brutish Vortixx and had my prized posessions stolen!!" As her sentence neared its end, the Vo-Turaga's voice became increasingly more irate. If she would have to spend at least the next three months listening to this person, Celite would much rather have bled to death..

"As you can see, my friend is already taking care of the guards." He pointed to the fight in Verak's cell. "And you have a devious mind. That as an ally would be repayment enough for me saving your life. As for breaking out, you could just give me a few widgits."

"You do bring up worthy points." The Turaga said, eyes raised at the commotion she had somehow not come to notice. "But I don't have any money now, so payment would have to be due later...and I hate being indebted." Her thoughts turned once more to the stranger who had come up to her in court. What he'd said had captivated Celite, and she was reluctant to leave in case she missed another opportunity which would likely involve not being on the run forever."...and you still didn't answer my first point." She said, still mostly disinterested. "Can you guarantee that I would not have to run from insane Vortixx hunting me down again?"

IC:

The people were leaving the court-room, as were the convicted, led away by the marines, until only a few remained inside along Reordin and Leah. The Toa of water hadn't said a word after the sentence, just listened and watched Hahli leave. Inside however, a storm of emotions rose as she argued with herself whether or not she had done the right thing. She was the chosen guardian of the Koro and she had a duty to the truth, be it scientific, historical or personal. And that was a big part of what it meant to wear the Ruhaku. It was not just a gift, but a responsibility. And sometimes a burden. And today, knowing the truth had resulted in a death-sentence for somebody else.

"Leah?" Reordin asked, out of snacks and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, eyes narrow and brow furrowed. "Hm?"

"What's wrong? You're staring at the ground as if you want to set the floor ablaze." the Toa of ice said.

"I...", she tried to find the words to sum how she felt, but found that she couldn't. "I...it's...just that." she tried again, before giving up, sighing in frustration.

"Some days, I just don't know." she said, rather bluntly. She brushed Reordin's hand off her shoulder and tromped out of the courtroom quickly, leaving him standing there. Outside, she turned right and quickly walked towards the late Turaga's hut. She needed some air and a few minutes of quiet.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"I have weapons and I doubt the Marines hid them too terribly well. At least I hope. But we could put ourselves into positions of power on the island with our minds, my plasma cannon, and my Toa friend's strength. And we could make your co-conspirator a martyr."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

IC:"Why do you care?"A voice sounded from a few yards behind Leah, one that took a moment to place. It was the same Vortixx that had provided testimony at the trial. The gray-armored being stood a respectful distance away, with an expression that would have been unreadable were it not for her mask."To be specific, why do you care about what happens to criminals?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

[OOC: Nothing like sleeping in late and waking up to 60+ notifications of heated court session and a heated attempt at de-masking a Toa with a "don't give a flipping crud" attitude.]IC: VoutokUpon approaching the door to Zacax's shop, Voutok knocked multiple times. "Hello? I'm back from my trip. Anyone home?"

Whelp, time to finish that disk :P

IC: Arias

"Yes, who i- Oh Hi Voutok! You here for your disk?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC:

Never a moment of peace... Leah thought once again, as she was being stopped before she could get anywhere close to Nokama's hut. The only place she probably could have all to herself was the ocean around the island. She would go for a swim later, but for now, the gunmetal-clad Vortixx was waiting for an answer. She turned around and looked up at him.

"We just condemned a Matoran to death. Criminal or not. A life will be lost, something I - as a Toa and especially as a Maru - am supposed to prevent. And yet, here I am, caught between preventing the loss of life and the duty to the truth and the protection of this Koro."

"And I can't help but wonder...should we not be better than this?"

IC:"But if she were allowed to live, she would never stop trying." The Vortixx pointed out. "Even imprisoned, she would never stop. And eventually, someone would make a mistake. Give her just a little bit too much leeway, and she would hang someone with it.""A death will occur. But might that death not spare others from a similar fate?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:"People live their lives thinking that maybe there is an Artahka. Thieves rob because they might gain wealth. Heroes fight because they might win. Life is nothing but uncertainties."The Vortixx paused. "From an academic viewpoint, I can see what you are driving at. It is against your code to kill, or allow other to come to harm, and you see this as a violation of that moral code. But I fail to understand the why, or the practical application."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Hey! Hello if you're reading this it means that this is either published or you're just some stranger reading my work. Either way I'm happy that you're reading my journal. Perhaps we should start with some simple introductions. My name is Scylla and I'm a Vo-Matoran!

Specifically of Ga-Koro, the Village of Water, on the island paradise of Mata Nui. I grew up here all my life but I was actually born in Le-Koro, it's where my father said my love of stories, music, and art came from. Since he often told me jokingly behind my mother's back that she had no concept of music. Oh my mother? She's a Vo-Matoran like me, grew up watching Kohlii games and was a weapons maker in Le-Koro, crafting all sorts of weapons, mostly bows, they were always a special talent of hers.

They're gone now...the Rahkshi took them in the attack...but everything's fine! I mean they got a proper funeral like most people in Ga-Koro after that mess had been sorted.

Well in the ensuing months I made my mother and father proud. My mother would be ecstatic to find that I was working as hard as ever with Kohlii my natural talents with the stick and my agility honed by constant practice, it was her hope that I would represent my village in a tournament someday.

Though to be honest as much as I loved Kohlii, I loved stories more, my father. He loved stories as well. Tell me all kinds, stories about the Toa Mata, stories about matoran, stories about Vortixx, Skakdi, and all the other species that populated our beautiful landscape. Some of the stories were true, but most of them fictional, but to me each story spoke a truth. It was in these stories I had hoped to find the truth that could help me people, and by that I am not simply talking of Ga-Koro.

Our island is ailing for the tenets that were given to us by the Great Spirit Mata Nui were not being upheld, most of all the virtue of Unity. For each Koro had started to drawn clear borders around themselves and their respective Wahi, some dipping deeper into isolation such as Po-Koro while others seemed on the verge of starting a island-wide conflict at the drop of a hat.

Needless to say with Makuta gone, without his forces pushing the Koros to work together people started doing things only for themselves. Mata Nui was absent as well it seemed for when Makuta vanished it seemed as though he did not return. Instead there was this emptiness that filled the air.

Now I had been taking notes, extensively on each piece of document I could find and I was considering a trip to Kini-Nui for I heard of a great door, whispers had been spoken extensively about it, but that was all they were for now.

I needed to find the truth.

So now I was walking through the village, supposedly a matoran had been sentenced to die. While sad, I had heard she something about a conspiracy to murder Akiri Hahli and if such a thing were to come to pass a great darkness would fall over this Koro.

I wore my father's dark green cloak, withe insignia of a writer emblazoned on the back, a pen scribbling on a piece of paper, that embroidered in with a gold fabric. With my papers in my satchel and my father's favored rapier at my side I would find adventure.

Or it would find me.

Edited by Master of Masks

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Voutok"Well, yes. My shift's well overtime and I figured I'd see if my weapon's repaired before I head off to the barracks. Is it fixed? I feel like I've been away for a few days."

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC:

"You want a practical application?" Leah asked, obviously frustrated and angry. It wasn't the Vortixx's fault, just her internal argument, mixed with her native Le-Koronan temper. The fear that she had had since she first received her Kanohi was becoming reality. "How about this: What if you could instantly tell if somebody was lying or telling the truth? And what if it was up to you to decided whether or not to share that knowledge, knowing it might spell doom for others?"

She sighed, calming herself down.

"That is my dilemma. I don't expect you to agree, but I hope that answers your original question."

IC:"If it were me, the answer would be simple. Whichever option kept the most number of people safe."After a moment, the Vortixx shrugged. "Not a popular opinion. But it works. Regardless, I can tell that I have interrupted you. Good evening, Toa Leah. I hope that you find the answer you seek."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Voutok"Well, yes. My shift's well overtime and I figured I'd see if my weapon's repaired before I head off to the barracks. Is it fixed? I feel like I've been away for a few days."

IC: Arias

"About done.. Just appling the finishing touches. Wanna test it?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OOC: Bunnying Matrapolix with KNI's permission.

IC: Matrapolix

The Toa of Sound whirled the hook about him, using its razor edge and wide reach to discourage the Toa of Stone from getting any closer. He took a step forward, towards the back of the cell, trying to force him back.

IC: Suran

The old Lesterin sighed. The fact that the Vortixx was talking quietly with another prisoner was not lost on him. The din of the fighting was making it impossible to hear just what they were saying, though. He glanced back at the fight. They wouldn't go down easily, that was certain. He had a couple of minutes at least, which he took advantage of to check up on things elsewhere. He had no doubt they would quell a breakout, if such a thing happened, but he wondered if it might be best to store the prisoners' belongings elsewhere, farther from the detention block. He would bring that idea to Daylaria when he next saw her. In the meantime, he picked up the Vortixx's plasma canon and examined it...
OOC: New thing! Matoran prisoners are sectioned apart from others. They can still talk to each other, but are out of reach, with smaller gaps in the bars, in order to prevent them from somehow passing their masks to maskless Toa or Turaga prisonners, since their masks are removed, but Matoran's aren't. Prevents Toa from operating at full power.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"Ah, hello there Blueberry! I mean if I'm Sparkles, why can't you be Blueberry? So whenever my sentence ends, I will get my weapons back right? I mean you wouldn't take a poor old Vortixx's last remnant of home away from him forever, would you Blueberry?" Strakolix never stopped smiling throughout the entire, so-far one-sided, conversation.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

OOC: Thank you for your patience, Drae.

IC(Matrapolix/Daylaria-Prison)

Even as he brandished his blade, Matra prepared a deafening blast of sound that exploded directly into the prisoner's ears. If that didn't at least hold him back, he was superhuman. And indeed, with all the wounds he had accumulated throughout the fight, he was probably fighting off unconsciousness along with a boatload of pain.

Daylaria stepped into the prison building, and all went silent. A Marine saluted with a loud "Commander in the building." She nodded and stepped boldly through the halls. She placed her hands on the bars of Strakolix's cell. "No, you will not call him 'Blueberry.' You will call him 'Corporal' or 'Sir' or if you have any hope for parole, 'Most Holy One.'" A few chuckles throughout the building. "Show some respect. Right bow, the marines are your masters. We control your fate. So shape up, kid, or you won't last very long." There were murmurs of agreement and bit of mocking based at the prisoner as Daylaria departed. She had much more important business to attend to.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Strakolix muttered low enough that only Celite could hear, "Only a coward walks away without giving his opponent a chance to respond." He knew he had tried to do the same to Voutok, but he knew he was a coward.

IC(Daylaria-Prison)

"Not now, Suran. I have serious matters to attend to," she said, sternly but not rudely. Indeed, Valkyr matters were quite serious. Even more serious for the prisoners involved. "Celite," the Turaga cringed, knowing what was to come, "come with me."

Edited by Bane of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Nanashi

Finally, out of the hospital. It had taken a while, but I was fully recovered from my burn injury at the hands of... Who was that guy anyway? Well, the Salvage Crew was over now, so I guess it was time to get a job.. Or go on an ADVENTURE! Nah, too dangerous.

OOC: Open for Interaction

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Arias"About done.. Just appling the finishing touches. Wanna test it?"

IC: Voutok"Well sure, might as well. It's not like anything important is going on right now that I need to get to immediately." Voutok stepped inside the shop.[OOC: Let's see...a Matoran has been sentenced to the Death Penalty, a Turaga has been imprisoned, that obnoxious over-confident Vortixx Voutok arrested is trying to convince said Turaga that he's a rich criminal mastermind and they will be able to take over the worrrrrrld together, and Verak is being as stubborn as always with his God-condemned Callix. Yup, nothing so important that Voutok is needed. Silly, silly, Voutok.] Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC(Daylaria-Flashback)Daylaria was headed towards the prison cell as she thought back. Anthyn had met her- secluded of course, as she could never set foot in Ga-Koro again -and taught her about the Valkyr. Namely, she had taught her how to execute rituals of power. How to absorb souls, and the benefits of doing so. She remembered it, even now...Around two months ago...Ah, vacation. It was glorious, and the very word rung in her ears like beautiful music. It was unfortunate that she had to spend it the way she was. That is, in a secluded coastline area where Anthyn was to meet her. Both Valkyr had discussed something like this, but now it was to happen. And here she was, awaiting Anthyn as the sun began to set.She was heralded by a flock of birds that soared upwards, skywards, and obscured the view of the sky in the tiny clearing Daylaria occupied. Her broad wingspan was a shroud of shadow as she descended. Anthyn came down as a majestic creature, beautiful beyond mortal tokens, and landed before Daylaria. The wings folded into themselves and transformed into an ermine cloak of feathers."It's about time we chatted," Anthyn said, her voices calm and centered.Daylaria nodded, noting the rather extravagant entrance. "I'm thinking the same thing.""Congratulations on your wings," Anthyn said and stepped over to Daylaria. She sat on the log beside the other Valkyr and felt the feathers with critical regard. "Too bad you didn't gain much else from your apotheosis.""What else could I have asked for?" She said, a smile coming to her face that didn't have the power to reach her eyes, "you gave me what I asked for, and I cannot express my gratitude.""I didn't give you anything," Anthyn replied. "It's the spirit within you, not the body you inhabit, that makes you a Valkyr.""Hmm..." she nodded, "I suppose. Even still, my existence as a Valkyr would never have been realized had it not been for your intervention. Anyways, get to the point," she crossed her arms, "what is it you want from me? Or is that not why you've come?""Tell me about your transformation," Anthyn asked. "Tell me -- what did you feel?""Well, as you know, I was and am a soldier of the law. Where I used to simply serve for the purpose of justice, I now thirst for it. No, even more, I thirst for vengeance. I have to see those who do evil in the name of evil get what they deserve. It is the natural evolution of the mind, now that my intelligence has expanded, is it not?""The desire for vengeance is a powerful one but it is a mortal one. As Valkyr, however, we strive for something more. What did you feel when you became one of us?" Anthyn pressed urgently. "And what made you want to become one of us?"She smiled again, this time forcefully, showing off her beauty and elegance to an audience of the nature. "When I became a Valkyr, I felt no anxiousness, no worry, just...calm. I was finally superior. I had reached another plane of existence. I was truly perfect."She shrugged. "As for why I wanted to become a Valkyr...it's so silly now...I felt as though I needed more power to track down the Xa-Koroans who plagued the island, even though I know now that being a Valkyr is so much more than that. It is the next step on the evolutionary ladder, the one that only certain people can even hope to attain.""Does that satisfy your curiosity?""And yet you still have a ways to go," Anthyn mused. The greater Valkyr bent down and collected a pretty flower and caressed it in her fingers. "Tell me, how many did you take in your ceremony?""Merely one," she said humbly, "I was in a bit of a rush.""Merely one," Anthyn echoed. "That barely qualified you as a Valkyr. No wonder you came whimpering to me here," she derided.Daylaria grimaced, scowling slightly. "You came to me...?""Don't be so coy, Daylaria," Anthyn said unabashedly. "You know your weakness. You need me. I'm here because you, or rather your spirit, called me. And so here you are," she said, touching Daylaria's shoulder with her finger, "and here I am," she said and touched her chest, "to help you become stronger.""Please," she said, "call me Almanacia. It is my chosen name as a Valkyr." She said this with a smile, as if disregarding what Anthyn had said. "So please, elaborate on how you can help me? I have no doubt that there are an infinite amount of ways to do so.""Ah, so the sparrow chooses her name. Good," Anthyn said, obviously pleased. "Honestly there is little I can actually do to help you. But... I can give you directions."How much longer is your vacation?""Around a week. No rest for the weary, as it were- I've only gotten this much because of Makuta's defeat," She said, a smile appearing as soon as she heard the approval in Anthyn's tone."Good. In order to become stronger you must undertake a ceremony not unlike what you have already done, and for that you will need... participants. The details of the ceremony are difficult to speak -- language is a mortal affair, so instead I will tell you another way."Fast as lightning she swung her hand and hit Almanacia on the back of her skull with as much force as a heavy mace. The younger Valkyr collapsed and her eyes rolled back as she abruptly fell unconscious. Anthyn, meanwhile, caressed her head lovingly and set it upon her lap. She mumbled a sentence in her native tongue and held her index finger on the crown of Almanacia's head as she released the information and directly inserted it into her mind.When she woke up days later she was distinctly aware of how to perform the rite....Present timeThe Marine commander took both prisoners in a room, closing them in with just her and a Marine mook. The room was padlocked from the inside, soundproof and with no windows. It was three feet of concrete all the way around, in addition to being submerged. It was usually used as an interrogation for the most dangerous criminals, but she was under a different excuse. "I need to decide, personally, whether or not they deserve the punishments they are receiving." As this was the first instance of the death sentence in memory, no one objected. No one questioned.A simple lightstone illuminated the room. Both prisoners were cuffed, as if they needed to be. Without masks, they would be thrashed if they attempted to combat the Commander. And they knew it. "You each know my terms. I cannot give details until after the event, but know that I will only take the best argument into even vague consideration. Are you prepared?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison
The Skakdi pretty much out of the picture, I darted towards the Toa, one hand outstretched to push away his sword arm and the other curled into a fist. Hey, with this luck, I might even get somewhere in this escape attempt.
I noticed the Toa concentrating, focusing on my mask. He seemed to have slowed his attacks, and I was getting pretty close to his face. You may not know what this means, but I knew what conjuring elemental powers looks like. This Toa was going to unleash something nasty, and I wasn’t going to wait to find out what. My fist, moving at a pretty respectable speed, continued towards his face as my other hand held away his sword arm. At the same time, I began to feel the ringing in my ears explode to impossibly high loudness and pitch, growing excruciatingly painful, and felt the pain drive deep down to the center of my head. Oh, please no. He was a Toa of sonics? Just after that stupid Skakdi? This wouldn’t kill me, would it? And it better not take away my hearing…
But if my rapidly moving fist hit his face soon enough, which it would- the time he had spent using his element had taken away any time left to dodge my punch- I might be able to hold onto consciousness for another couple seconds.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Matrapolix-Prison)

Even as he felt his sword arm being pushed away, he predicted what was going to happen and acted on it. With these preemptive reflexes, he caught the fist in his hand and drove his opponent down with the grip he had gained. As the Toa fell back, quite likely doing all he could not writhe in pain on the floor, only having stayed active this long from a god-like burst of adrenaline, he sheathed his sword and directed two more powerful blasts of sound into his ears.

"Now, you sleep." He said, lifting his foot up and lashing out to stomp on Verak's head.

Edited by Bane of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

This is it. She thought to herself as she was allowed to follow the Valkyre away from her cell. She had a slight smile on her face, although she was also trembling just a little from either excitement or fear. Honestly, both could have been the case.

OOC: Post edited due to operating on faulty basis

When Srakolix saw his Turaga "friend" being led out of her cell by that guard, he "knew"(or at least he assumed) that the guard was about to kill her, likely some personal petty revenge for something or other. "What do you mean, you need to verify their guilt? The Akiri's word is law here, apparently. Their sentence is final. Return them to their cells or I will report your insubordination and blatant disregard of military policy to your superiors, via the proper channels."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

OOC

Verak isn't quite as hurt as you think he is. :P (Don't worry, he's still unconscious)

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

These accursed Sonics powers. I should have been able to hit that Toa, I should have been fast enough. That was a sloppy, poor attack. These powers are friggin' killing me. I just need... to push through.

I moved forwards as fast as a snake, my fists aiming for a rather sensitive part of the Toa physique. Let's see how he likes-

Yet another blast of sonics reverberated in my ears, forcing me to fall to all fours. Stars danced in my vision. My entire head was throbbing like it was about to burst. I couldn't even describe my hearing right then. God, it was painful.

Somehow I raised my head through the throbbing pain, glaring at the Toa of Sonics above me. Just a good punch to the-

The last sonics blast knocked any rational thought from my mind, and I was unconscious before the Toa's armored foot slammed into my precious mask.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------