BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

With a final little patdown, it was complete; Tillian deactivated his Kadin and dropped down to the ground next to Skyra to survey the 1/4 scale sand castle they had created. It was about a third of the size his old beach house had been but was still pleasantly sized, with one huge, square room that you could easily fit in. Slipping like water through one of the windows by the entrance Tillian pulled Skyra in and grinned at her as he dug himself a little seat and plopped down, filling the hole with sand that washed over his legs and abdomen like a blanket.

In minutes he was buried up to the top of his rib cage and reclining back comfortably, relishing in the sun. He patted the sand next to him wordlessly, signaling for Skyra to pull up a seat.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Wokiya – Ga-Koro Docks

A Ga-Matoran sat comfortably on the wooden docks, peering over the calm waters as a calm breeze washed over her. Wokiya rhythmically tapped the chisel against her grey stone tablet, a deep contemplative expression stamped across her face. It was always funny how something you always loved to do for fun began to feel slightly more strenuous when your livelihood depended on it.

That’s not to say that Wokiya disliked being one of the Mata Nui Daily’s lead reporters (or “Chroniclers” as some colloquially called them). But writing for a job added so much pressure; the days of just messing around, writing what she felt like writing, were over.

Wokiya had just arrived in Ga-Koro this afternoon, and she wasted no time getting to the docks and taking in the view. She was asked to describe the appearance and state of Ga-Koro, along with any stories she was able to pick up. As far she Wokiya knew, life in Ga-Koro was perfectly fine and stable, as well as extremely safe. However, Wokiya could never have anticipated how beautiful the village had become since the rebuilding. Through everything that happened after the Fall of Makuta, Wokiya simply didn’t have time to visit the village.

Wokiya felt like she could just sit on that breezy dock all day. But alas, there was work to be done.

The reporter leaned forward and quickly began scribbling down her descriptions of the floating village. After about ten minutes of fierce writing, Wokiya proofread her work and analyzed her writing style.

Hopefully this isn’t too flowery, Wokiya thought as she rose to her feet. She then placed the tablet into her backpack (designed to mimic the now iconic backpack of the original Chronicler: Takua) and walked towards the village square.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Yaddrokk

Well, that was underwhelming. At least for the Skakdi. He got up and grudgingly acknowledged the Toa with a nod. He had half a mind to shatter the mask, but he couldn't without an order. At least not on purpose. He headed for the cell door as the Matoran Marine unlocked it. "Well, that's takes care of him."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Skyra

I made myself a seat in the sand similar to Tillian's and sat next to him. "We should make this castle last forever, find a Toa of Stone to solidify it or something." We'd worked really hard on the castle, I hated the idea of it slowly breaking down.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Maybe Naona will help out when she comes," Tillian said idly, shielding his eyes from the sun and laying back. "She and Hari are dropping in. I sent a letter earlier."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro... somewhere):

Surina was silent.

She wasn't sure where she was, nor did she care. She knew well enough where she was going.

Surina had to admit she actually felt guilt. Probably easy when your deeds had caused you to end up on the death row. But nevertheless, she did have that feeling.

Surina waited on patiently for the moment that would end her life.

IC: Sookus was the last to appear, descending the stairwell and, with a glance at the rest of the Horde, stepping through a door into the back room. His companions followed, and, moments later, Iraanus was alone. He beckoned sharply at Vhohan and Zekev and then disappeared as well.

A few minutes later, the ten Skakdi were seated around a small table, their features illuminated only by a single candle at its center. "Now," Iraanus said with a nod at Vhohan. "Tell us about your 'League,' as you call it."

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: You guys are so confusing! :P Because of technicalities, people going back and forth on their word, I'm gonna have to resort to sacrificing one of my own characters.

IC(Daylaria-Guard HQ)

"Alright, guys, here we go."

Daylaria stood, and the guard- Kyron -tilted his head. "What's happening?" The Commander lifted both arms, beginning to recite words in a demonic language. She appeared possessed for a moment, and everyone froze in terror. The entire room was illuminated by an eery glow, even as she began to yell the incantation. With blinding speed, one hand flew forward and clutched Celite's wrist, directly on the vein, the other doing the same on Surina. All three were glowing now, as Daylaria's words quickened. Their souls began slipping away...

But she connected with Surina.

NO. I DON'T WANT THIS.

It is what you have chosen.

STOP.

You have brought this upon yourself.

STOP. NOW.

I cannot allow you to escape with this knowledge... Hmm...

In a moment, Surina was unconscious on the floor. She would remember nothing when she woke up, simply that she was brought into an interrogation room. Back in reality, the guard Kyron had been dragged into the sacrifice. He was glowing now as well, screaming and kicking. As hard as he tried, he could not escape what happened next. In one last explosion of light, the souls were snatched right from their bodies. Those bodies were now empty shells, which crashed against the ground with a resounding "clang!" Daylaria stood above both of them, the full power of a Valkyr filling her veins. The bodies, vegitative and lifeless, slowly got up. Daylaria gathered the group, cuffing them and bringing them back up to the prison.

"The Turaga is non-responsive...! I don't know what's happened!" she said, shocked and even scared, "help her! Someone call a medic!" The guards rushed to put the prisoners back in their cells, then one ran off to find a medic. Daylaria continued her facade, heading out the door, and stumbling all the way to her office. With an aura of finality, she collapsed in her chair and fell unconscious.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Tell me about it. We all just went off to do our own things," he sighed. "I think Krayn might be coming, too. We'll have almost a full crowd."

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Vhohan

The Skakdi of Gravity stood up and said, "All of my injuries were caused by a Toa. He destroyed my hand, my leg, broke a spine and then started to attack me brutally. On this island, Skakdi are mistreated and brutalized by Toa. This is an injustice that cannot last. I formed the League to strike back against the Toa that oppress us. I have come to you to petition you to join me. The Horde tried to give Skakdi a voice, but did not go far enough to give Skakdi equality."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Strakolix

"Then tell me, Corporal Not-Blueberry, why did she need to 'verify their punishment?' Is not the Akiri's word final unless she changes her mind? The case was decided in court and this marine took it upon themself to override the Akiri's judgement? How does that work?"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

"You ascend to high officer ranks just like how you claw your way up the bureaucracy. She didn't reach it for nothing. She reached it because she's a schemer. I find your blind trust in your superiors dissapointing. I was beginning to think you were one of the smarter ones. Clearly I was wrong."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC-Mussiki:

Unfortunately for Strakolix, as the Vortixx would soon learn, there were more ways to silence a person than killing or gagging them.

Unluckily for Strakolix, there was a Toa of Sonics walking down the cell block. And for him, a quick manipulation of the vibrations produced within two feet of the Vortixx's body made it easy to turn Strakolix both mute and deaf.

"So, Suran, now that we don't have to listen to him, how are you?"

OOC: The best part: nowhere in the profile does it say that Strakolix can lip-read. Whoo!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Strakolix had nothing more to say. He had made his point. Ga-Koro was as corrupt as his homeland. Strakolix considered the seriousness of the times he was in and decided to spend some time recontemplating his life.

IC: Celite (in Daylaria's mind)In the recesses of the Valkyr's mind, a blue-and-white essence began to take form as her soul finished its transition from one body into another. Once fully manifested, it took the form that she was used to most; how she looked in reality, as a Vo-Turaga. She 'opened' her eyes to see nothing but darkness around her, and felt quite scared. When she spoke, it felt like there was an echo...and nobody to hear it.

Hello...? she called out, realising that she needn't actually speak - in fact, her very thoughts were being projected. It was an odd sensation to hear one's own thoughts as though they were actual sound.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC-Destian:

"So you let yourself get beat up by a crackpot Toa, and have some weird misconceptions about all the rest of them," Destian growled, rolling his eyes. "Cool. Regardless, you want us; so what exactly do you want, and what'll be in it for us?"

profiles i guess

IC: Zekev (The Great Takea)

"Not to mention they have no appreciation for our just downright fabulous sense of style and bloody murder" Zekev chipped in.

Zekev realized that the issue at hand was very serious. It didn't matter, he just could not keep his mouth shut this long.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

[ilhamotho]

It had been a good long time before the darkness around them began to lighten, but Ilhamotho was deep in thought in the shadowy places of his consciousness. His little jaunt through the Dark Walk had left him with no answers, even more questions, and a fairly bad taste in his mouth. All in all, a fairly poor haul, but sometimes you had to be realistic about these things and Ilhamotho had been fairly pessimistic about his possibilities anyway.

Two things stuck out, two pieces of information he could tuck away: he was deep in something fairly sinister and his employer was some sort of evil wizard god. Neither thing filled him with a great deal of confidence.

He still didn't know much about his employer, besides the whole shadow magic thing, he didn't know what the army was for, what the end-goal of this operation was, why they had been recruited, why they had been recruited, and most importantly who the army would be fighting. He only knew what he had known before, that they would be fighting someone.

Illhamotho tucked away his lightstone as the exit of the tunnel reached up to meet them.

We all require different incentives, Ilhamotho. Mine happens to be power.

The only thing more dangerous than a psychopath was an honest psychopath. There was no deception in his voice, either for the Vortixx or for himself. He wanted power. What did he want to with it? Obtain more power, maybe? The entire thing was suspect but Ilhamotho supposed he had known that from the beginning. You don't just send a bunch of shady men in business attire on legitimate business. But they were moving. There was no way that Ambages, for all of his resources as High Vizier, was working alone. There had to be others. Some tugging the strings, some being pulled. Ilhamotho knew exactly where he stood, though. Puppet.

Ilhamotho blinked as light flooded his vision. Soft waves rocked the beach as they stood, looking out onto the expanse of lily pads before them. They had reached Ga-Koro.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Three quick knocks on the door resounded through Hahli's office. After a pause, the door opened to reveal one of the Marines' newer messengers, looking very nervous to have to deliver this particular item. "A Vortixx left a letter for you, Akiri. He wouldn't give me his name, he just said you'd know who it was from..."

After a pause, he held out a letter sealed by a wax letter "M".

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I did not let myself get beat up. I was alone, with no Skakdi to help me. I could not use my element. My vision power is telescopic. I tried to hold him off, but failed. But, the point of the matter is that I need men to kill the Toa. You will get freedom."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC-Destian:"Look at this building you're in, we're already free as it is. Unless you can promise something more - and that you can hold your own against a Toa, alone, which, judging by your story, you can't - then we might just decide to ignore your offer."

profiles i guess

IC:

There was a rumbling chuckle from behind the bar. Rhow bared her teeth. "Look around you. We got a business, we got food, we got a roof over our heads and we get along with the neighbours."

She grinned slightly. "You'll need a bit more incentive than freedom we already have."

------------------------------

Leah nodded at the Vortixx, not unpleasantly, though she was still feeling conflicted. Then, she turned around and started walking again, luckily not being stopped along the way by anybody else. Without further delay, she arrived at the hut that had previously been inhabited by Nokama. Despite the size and location, it was left mostly alone, mostly due to the bad memories that were connected with the place.

The Toa Maru rounded the platform and disappeared on the far side of the building, out of view. With a sigh, she sat down at the edge of the pad and let her legs dangle over the side in the water. She closed her eyes, took a few deep breaths to calm herself down and sort out her emotions. Easier said than done. She let her thoughts go and instead just listened.

Silence

The sound of the sea.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"How about if I offered you the valuables of all the Toa killed? And so you know, I can hold my own against a Toa now. I have been training, so that I would never have what wad done to me by that Toa done to me again. I have trained to use my hand, my gun and in cooperation with another of out kind, my element."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ic: The sun momentarily blinded Ambages as light overwhelmed his lenses. He quickly had to stop and adjust it before walking fully out of the Dark Walk. Instantly, however, he and Ilhamotho found themselves surrounded by Marines. The Vortixx instinctively raised his polearm defensively but Ambages waved it aside and smiled to the lady warriors.

"Stop right there," one of them commanded. "Who are you and what were you doing in he Dark Walk?"

"My name is Ambages, an architect and official from Ko-Koro, and this is my companion and bodyguard. I was in the Dark Walk to travel," he explained, his honeyed voice spilling out like the sweet tune from a Le-Koronan's pan flute song. "I am on a diplomatic mission in the name of Akiri Matoro, Chamberlain of the City to speak to Akiri Hahli."

"The Akiri is under a lot of pressure right now and is extremely busy. It is unlikely she will accept visitors at the moment, especially suspicious ones at that."

"Yes, I've heard about the recent happenings, and I understand completely. After all that has occurred in the last several months it would be wise to not take everyone who claimed to do good. However, as you can see, I am unarmed and cannot do harm to you or your lady." He opened his overcoat and spun around slowly so everyone could see that nothing was hidden. "I just have an opportunity to present to the Akiri."

"Then explain why you took the Dark Walk," the woman asked sternly, still unconvinced. "There are safer and less suspicious paths to take if you are who you say you are."

"Because time is of the essence," Ambages calmly said, "and my offer has a lifespan." He smiled genially. "Besides, I am safe in the company of my friend here. In any case, please, allow me the liberty to have Hahli decide to listen to me or not. If my friend here cannot accompany me then I am content with that condition. But refusing a representative from Ko-Koro's court would not be the wisest thing for the city.

"So. May I enter?" The guards exchanged pointed glances but slowly thawed in attitude, allowing Ambages to pass."Better be a heck of an offer," one grumbled.

Smiling, the architect and his bodyguard stepped by and through the city's gates.

It had been years since Ambages had come to Ga-Koro. And it showed. Things looked nicer than they did before, more trim and utilitarian and... safer. The same leafy walkways connected vast lilypads and the huts still bore the same half-cabbage design. But the timelessness of the town was blended with the recent additions Ambages had heard about, the sea forts that ringed the town like points on a star, defending both the village proper and its assets.

The architect looked at the forts with a great degree of interest. Their designs were stout and effective, built on an idea of defense instead of beauty. Ga-Koro, once the town of peace, love and lotus flowers had grown to one well aware of the dangers inherent in that strategy. Times had changed it in ways deemed unimaginable a year before and now it was more stern and... Ambages tried to think of the word... protective. After all, once someone had been ravaged enough by war and violence it had to become more cautious. But unlike Po-Koro, which tried to alienate itself, Ga-Koro was still as welcoming as before. It was just more mature.

"Ilhamotho," Ambages said as he stopped and looked at a pool, "I think it would be best if we were separate for this mission. You'd seem to be my muscle in diplomacy which I can't affort to happen, so I'll have you go your own way for now. Meet me here at sundown, however."

The Vortixx nodded. Say one thing for Ilhamotho, say that he obeyed his orders.

Ambages tossed a coin into the water and watched it sparkle as it descended into the clear blue water. He wished Hahli would hear his offer and take it as she should. Not even Peers were exempt from counting their blessings and the architect was aware that there could be kinks in any plan. He had left his pipe and spirits, his morale boosters, in his apartment and forced himself to find cheer in the salty air. But there was none. Still, he put his typical face on and prepared for the game of thrones.

He strode confidently away from Ilhamotho and towards the village's centre. He was going to speak with Hahli. And maybe, just maybe, secure what he needed.

IC: Celite (in Daylaria's mind)In the recesses of the Valkyr's mind, a blue-and-white essence began to take form as her soul finished its transition from one body into another. Once fully manifested, it took the form that she was used to most; how she looked in reality, as a Vo-Turaga. She 'opened' her eyes to see nothing but darkness around her, and felt quite scared. When she spoke, it felt like there was an echo...and nobody to hear it.Hello...? she called out, realising that she needn't actually speak - in fact, her very thoughts were being projected. It was an odd sensation to hear one's own thoughts as though they were actual sound.

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)A blue mist swam through the air around Celite's mental projection, whispering into her ears and solidifying before her. The Valkyr smiled, wings spreading to full length. "Welcome to true freedom, dear. Choose a new name to commemorate these changes. You will never be the same."In reality, Daylaria was absentmindedly waking and heading to the HQ ground floor. She whipped out a poster and a pen, writing the simple words:"DIVERS NEEDED- GOOD PAY, ADVENTURE, NAME YOUR REWARD -Marine Commander Daylaria"She posted these all around the Koro, in places where anyone would see. The divers were assembling, and it was going to be an epic dive.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Kirgan & Shadd from Onu-Wahi.

IC Kirgan

(Ga-Wahi, plains):

Kirgan had opened his eyes, though he still squinted. His eyes had started to adjust to the bright faylight, though his Onu-Matoran eyes would never be able to fully cope. Still, he was able to see ahead and was releived he didn't have to walk blindly anymore.

"Ga-Koro...", Kirgan said. "I'm gonna see it for the first time in my life."

IC: (Scylla)

I had found adventure, near the center of the village I found a couple of posters talking about a dive. I was a strong enough swimmer and I could hold my breath for a decent amount of time. This seemed like a way of doing something I could actually write about.

And it was being lead by Daylaria, the Marine Commander who worked alongside the Captain, together the two women were responsible for keeping the ever chaotic Ga-Koro in order. I looked up to them in a sense and respected both deeply but they along with Hahli were also responsible for the intense militaristic feel that I know was beginning to plague every village as far as I heard. They thought it was for the best. So I went to where it said to go, moving past people of all shapes and sizes. Boisterous and brave Skakdi, clever Vortixx, I think I even saw a Lesterin!

It was then I saw her and it seemed every time I did I could not help but be awestruck.

She had the hourglass figure that most women craved. Her armor was blue with twinges of red and green underneath, the skin that did show looked soft, but this was contrasted heavily by her harsh yet beautiful face. A Kanohi Rau with glowing green eyes behind them. She was amongst the most beautiful Toa on this island and she incredibly protective of Ga-Koro, almost in a motherly manner.

"H-H-Hello ma'am! I came here about the poster." I stammered out, still in awe of the woman who stood before me.

Edited by Master of Masks

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Her being a Valkyr is kind of supposed to be kept hidden, but that was a really nice post and you probably didn't know, so I'll let it slide. :)

IC(Daylaria-City Square)

"H-H-Hello ma'am! I came here about the poster."

Daylaria could tell she was nervous, and placed a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her nerves. "Nice to meet you. So, you can swim or dive well?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Celite (Dalyaria's mind)

"True freedom? Yes...It does feel liberating." Celite agreed as she came to note how...non-existent she felt. She was intrigued when her thoughts subconciously changed the projected form of her 'self' within the mind, and she began learning how to use this ability, eventually making her appear as she had done when she were still a Toa. Her mental form was tall and curvy, the white subtlely striping across different pieces of blue metal. This was nothing more than cosmetic, of course, and she soon realised that it didn't technically matter how she looked since she was now nothing more than a mind within someone else's, like an observer. But it truly did feel free.

"But why do I need a new name?" She questioned, feeling happy with the name she'd always known.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)